Bình Thuận Province
Search the best hotels in Bình Thuận Province
About Bình Thuận Province
Set on Vietnam’s south eastern coast, Bình Thuận Province is a striking coastal region, famed for its beautiful natural scenery. Whether you choose to base yourself close to the port city of Phan Thiết, the area’s capital, or to hide away on a superb stretch of deserted beach, you can expect some seriously special hotels. Our pick of the best places to stay in Bình Thuận Province includes a hugely luxurious oceanfront resort, promising understated glamour and stacks of timeless style.
Begin your explorations in Phan Thiết, where brightly painted boats bob in the harbour. Rise early to join locals in examining the day's catch at the fish market, or flop on the gorgeous beaches of Bai Rang and Hòn Rơm. Wind surfers, kite surfers and sailors will find breezy spots galore for gliding along the waves near the town of Mũi Né, whilst relaxed swimmers and kayakers can marvel at the verdant coastline from the sea. Mũi Né is also known for its lively early morning market — a highlight for foodies.
Keen hikers can scale jungle-clad mountains or trek up to the 19th-century lighthouse on rugged Ke Ga Cape for marvellous views. The Poshanu Cham Tower Complex on Ong Hoang Hill will fascinate culture-minded visitors with its 8th and 9th-century Hindu temples, once part of the Champa Kingdom. The ornate Buddhist Ong Phan Thiet Pagoda, on the other hand, reflects the area’s more recent Chinese influences. Round off your explorations with an unusual visit to a Phan Thiet fish sauce factory before returning to your room at one of the best places to stay in Bình Thuận Province.
The Best Places to Stay in Bình Thuận Province
- Anantara Mui Ne Resort & Spa will delight guests of all ages. Set on a golden stretch of beach, the resort has modern rooms, suites and villas, the best of which have two bedrooms and private plunge pools. With a kids club, two restaurants, karaoke room and billiards as well as watersports, this is a fantastic choice for a fun-filled beach holiday.
For Romantic Luxury
- Azerai Ke Ga Bay is a swish beach hotel with 46 suites and villas, the best of which have private plunge pools. Design aficionados will appreciate the indulgent minimalist interiors which, along with the exceptional service, reflect the superb standards of the hotel's owner, who also founded the Aman Group. Explore a vast stretch of private beach, enjoy watersports and feast on fresh seafood. Gorgeous and romantic.
FOR AN APARTMENT OR VILLA
- If you’d prefer to stay in an apartment or villa we suggest that you visit our online partner Booking.com.
- Fly to Dal Lat's Lien Khuong Airport, just under two hours' drive away, or to Ho Chi Minh City's Tan Son Nhat International Airport, the busiest in Vietnam. HCMC is three to four hours' drive from Bình Thuận Province. Speak to your hotel in advance about organising an airport pick-up.
- If you're comfortable driving in Asia and intend to venture into the surrounding countryside, contact our partner Rentalcars to hire a car.
- Visit between December and April for warm, dry weather, with temperatures ranging between 25–33°C. December is the coolest time of year, with temperatures heating up and becoming increasingly humid from January onwards. Expect more rain between May and October, with dramatic monsoon deluges giving way to dazzling sunshine.
STILL NOT SURE?
- Expand your search to discover the best places to stay in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Alternatively, check out our pick of the best places to stay in Vietnam.
- Or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Bình Thuận Province
Best Hotels in Bình Thuận Province
Anantara Mui Ne Resort & Spa Mui Ne (Vietnam) 89 rooms from £112Hotel Entertainment - Play a game of billiards with the whole family, or gather in the karaoke room for lively evenings of song and laughterFamilies - Two-bedroom villas with private pools are ideal for families, who will appreciate the kids' club and beach activitiesBeach Life - Steps from the white sands of Mui Ne Beach, perfect for swimming, wind surfing, kite surfing and kayakingWindsurfing - Hone your wind or kite surfing skills in an area famed for its fantastic watersports
Set directly on a sweeping stretch of sand that is Mui Ne beach. The resort encapsulates tranquility with airy villas and whimsically draped four posters, plus there is a large infinity pool. For water sport adventurists this is a kite surfers paradise. Test some innovative cocktails at the bar. See More
Azerai Ke Ga Bay Binh Thuan Province, Bình Thuận Province 46 rooms from £229Romantic Break - Elegant suites and villas with big bathtubs, plunge pools and private beach access are brilliant for romantic breaksBeach Life - A beautiful beachfront property with expansive ocean views, watersports and a serene spaSailing - Charter a private catamaran for a magical day out on the sparkling ocean watersGreat walks - Hike through the rainforest to the top of striking Tà Cú Mountain for panoramic views and to see ancient Buddha statuesRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
A gorgeous modernist resort with elegant suites and villas, ten of which have refreshing plunge pools. Expansive terraces and communal spaces promise uninterrupted views of the East Sea and the resort's pristine private beach. Expect minimalist interiors, indulgent details & a real sense of romance. See More