- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
- ✓ Save time, save money
Best luxury hotels on Gran Canaria
Gran Canaria is not all purpose-built resorts and theme parks. It offers pretty villages and exhilarating walks as well as fine beaches. These attract people who want places to stay that offer tranquillity and heavenly views, privacy and romance, excellent service and gourmet food, or plenty of on-site activities such as a spa or golf course. In some cases, they may want all of these things! We have scoured the island to pick out the best luxury hotels on Gran Canaria.
Bohemia Suites & Spa, for example offers an adults-only retreat while the beach-front Grand Hotel Residencia has romantic, hacienda-style rooms.
Don't forget that if you want to book one of the best luxury hotels on Gran Canaria during peak season you'll need to get organised and plan well ahead - this is an extremely popular year round destination!
Best luxury hotels on Gran Canaria
For Adults only
- The adults-only Bohemia Suites & Spa is a strikingly modern hotel overlooking the sea near Maspalomas. Rooms are boldly coloured, many with balconies, and there’s a spa and a choice of restaurants.
On the beach
- Right on the beach at Maspalomas Grand Hotel Residencia has romantic, hacienda-style rooms, a gourmet restaurant, gym and spa and is close to a golf course.
- Also on the beach at Maspalomas, Lopesan Villa del Conde Resort is a perfect five-star family hotel, offering several pools, children’s club, large suites, spa and magnificently stylish interiors.
For a beach and city break
- The Santa Catalina in Gran Canaria's capital, Las Palmas, offers the perfect spot for those who like the best of both worlds - city action and beach relaxation. Surrounded by lush park land, yet just steps from the promenade. Rooms are elegant and traditional in style, and the restaurant is highly recommended.
Not found what you're looking for amongst the best luxury hotels on Gran Canaria?
- Expand your search to include all the best places to stay in Gran Canaria,
- Check out our pick of the best luxury hotels in the Canary Islands,
- or contact a friendly guru for advice.
Grand Hotel Residencia 64 rooms from $290Maspalomas, Gran Canaria
A beautiful Five Star hotel on the beach front and close to the golf course. Romantic chic bedrooms and suites with four poster beds, soft linens and private balconies. Fantastic sporting and spa facilities; tennis courts, high tech gym, swimming pools. Excellent restaurants and beaches.HoneymoonsSpa breaks5* Luxury - Very high service standards.Beach Life
Lopesan Villa Del Conde Resort 561 rooms from $377Las Meloneras, Gran Canaria
A magnificent seaside resort exuding an effortless aura of style and class. Luxury at every turn with highlights including its Basque-French restaurant, extensive spa and lively music venue. Relax by the one of lagoon pools or explore the surrounding coastline. Five-star excellence.Families - Perfect for a family holiday, with a kids club, playground, large suites, as well as an extensive spa for mum and dad.Beach Life - Right on the beach, with plenty of spots to splash around, and access to all kinds of watersports.Sights nearby - Visit the nearby Maspalomas Lighthouse a fascinating sight steeped in island history.Kids Club - Fully staffed.
Bohemia Suites & Spa 67 rooms from $181Playa del Inglés, Gran Canaria
Set against the back drop of Gran Canaria's rugged landscape, surrounded by the Maspalomas sand dunes and overlooking the ocean, Bohemia is a modern, adults only oasis enveloped by nature. Earthy coloured, olive wood rooms & views from private balconies. Plus a spa, two restaurants, bar and pool.Great walks - The rugged landscapes are a haven for hikers. From day trips to overnight stays there is something for every ability.Restrictions on children - Children are not permitted in this hotel.Views - Great views from hotelFull of character
Hotel Santa Catalina 202 rooms from $194Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
A fantastic beach resort with excellent facilities. Rooms and suites simple in style with all the mod cons and sea views from balconies. Restaurants, swimming pools, spa, gardens and access to the beach. An excellent choice for families, beach goers, or weddings.FamiliesWeddingsBeach LifeSwimming Pool - Outdoor and Indoor Pools