5 Hotels in Norfolk with Sea Views
When planning a trip to Norfolk most will have their eyes on the spectacluar coastline. With this in mind, our hotel experts have compiled a collection of the best hotels in Norfolk with sea views. Ranging from charming family-friendly stays to hotels housing noteworthy restaurants. Browse our list and you'll be sure to find something ideally suited to you in our top coastal picks in Norfolk.
- The Blakeney is a traditional hotel overlooking Blakeney's small harbour. Rooms are spacious and country-styled. Well equipped for children, there's an indoor pool, games rooms, and a kids menu plus there's wonderful walking country in the surrounding area, and lots of outdoors activities close by.
For a pub with rooms
- The White Horse Blakeney is a contemporary pub situated in the pretty coastal village of Blakeney. Rooms are bright and airy and the restaurant serves classic British fare. A great choice for a laid-back coastal break.
- The Lifeboat Inn is a charming rural inn set in an enviable location on Norfolk's beautiful coastline. Rooms perfectly mix traditional and contemporary styles while downstairs there's a buzzing bar and restaurant.
- Titchwell Manor is a boutique Norfolk coastal hotel with stunning views. Interiors are chic and contemporary. Pick this property for its award-winning modern European cuisine served in a lovely conservatory.
For a quirky B&B
- Cley Windmill is a characterful windmill B&B overlooking marshes of Cley, a pretty village near shingle coast where locals swim. Rooms are quaint and comfortable with wonderful views and there's good birdwatching nearby.
Still not sure?
- Expand your search to include our list of all the best places to stay in Norfolk or our recommendations for the best hotels on the North Norfolk Coast.
- Browse through our collection of hotels with hot tubs in Norfolk or Norfolk's most romantic hotels or the best country house hotels in Norfolk.
- Alternatively, you could contact one of our friendly Gurus for personalised advice.
The Blakeney Hotel Blakeney, Norfolk 64 rooms from £228Back to Nature - Set by the spectacular estuary and salt marshes of Blakeney Point, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.Families - Plenty for the children including indoor pool, games room, board games, extensive walking and kiddies menu.Restaurant - A wide ranging menu including plenty of vegetarian options. The restaurant has held an AA rosette for 10 years running.Birdwatching - There are telescopes in the lounge to help you spot the numerous breeds of bird across the estuary and marshland.Recommended by - Good Hotel Guide, Sawdays
Recently refurbished yet traditional hotel overlooking Blakeney's small harbour. Spacious country-style rooms with wooden beams, large sash windows & many with sea views. Classic food is served in the restaurant. Plenty of in-house entertainment including an indoor pool. Ideal for families. See More
The White Horse Blakeney Norfolk 9 rooms from £99Total relaxation - Unwind in this coastal property with well appointed rooms, a cosy bar and exemplary restaurant in a quiet corner of Norfolk.Sights nearby - Visit the Halls at Blickling, Felbrigg, Holkham, Houghton and Sandringham House..Sailing - Sail from Blakeley Point and spot the local seals.Great walks - Bring your boots and set out on a coastal walk.
A contemporary pub situated in the pretty coastal village of Blakeley. Chic rooms are bright and airy with white-washed walls, crisp white linen, exposed beams and monochrome soft furnishings. Dine in the laid-back restaurant serving innovative British fare. A charming stay. See More
Cley Windmill Cley-next-the-Sea, Norfolk 10 rooms from £179Birdwatching - For keen ornithologist NWT Cley Marshes Nature Reserve is a wonderful area for spotting all manner of birds.Views - Panoramic views over the salt marshesLocal markets - Just South of the mill are small shops, selling pottery, smoked fish and secondhand books.Restaurant - A no-choice, three-course menu at £32.50 per head is served at 7.30pm and changes daily.Recommended by - Sawdays, Good Hotel Guide
Titchwell Manor Brancaster, Norfolk 27 rooms from £145Private Hot Tub - There are two rooms whose private patios offer a luxurious wooden outdoor hot tub.Views - Overlooking the North Norfolk coastline and marshes.Great walks - Lovely walks on the Norfolk coastal path.Birdwatching - Midweek birdwatching packages availableRecommended by - Good Hotel Guide, Sawdays
Boutique Norfolk coastal hotel with stunning views. Individually designed rooms offer traditional touches; flagstone floors, chintz wallpaper and sash wallpaper - all with contemporary bathrooms. Stunning modern European cuisine served in a lovely conservatory. Wonderful rural abode. See More
The Lifeboat Inn, Norfolk Thornham, Norfolk 13 rooms from £105Country Escape - The ideal rural escape: fire lit lounges, cosy bedrooms, coastal walks and fabulous food.Sights nearby - Visit the houses, gardens and museums of grand stately homes such as Sandringham Estate and Holkham Hall.Birdwatching - North Norfolk is the UK's birdwatching capital and just over a mile from Thornham is RSPB Titchwell.Great walks - Discover the coastline, forests, parks and gardens of Norfolk.Recommended by - Sawdays
A charming rural inn set in an enviable location on Norfolk's beautiful coastline. Atmospheric rooms have undergone a sensitive renovation bringing some contemporary style yet keeping the original charm. Downstairs find a warm fire lit lounge, buzzing bar and exemplary restaurant. See More