The 5 Best Country House Hotels in Norfolk
Just two hours outside of London, escape to Norfolk. Boasting 90 miles of coastline, picturesque countryside, and charming villages. There are also a good selection of hotels. Our hotel expert's collection of the best country house hotels in Norfolk range from a spoiling choice complete with an indoor pool to a property housing a Michelin starred restaurant. All our selections are selected for their design, service, and cuisine. So why not browse through our list of country house hotels in Norfolk to start planning your trip?
For a country house with a swimming pool
- The Grove is a family run hotel that's been passed down through three generations. Boasting a secluded setting within mature gardens, an indoor pool, 2 AA Rosette British restaurant and massage hut this is a place to come and unwind.
For a country house with a spa
- Congham Hall is an elegant country house hotel set in beautifully manicured gardens. Boasting an award-winning restaurant and indulgent spa this is an ideal choice for a relaxing rural escape.
- Morston Hall is a charming country hotel with quaint traditional interiors. Renowned for its restaurant which holds both 4 AA rosettes and a Michelin star. The perfect gastro break.
- Titchwell Manor is a boutique coastal property with spectacular views. Interiors are smart and contemporary, however, the award-winning European restaurant is the real draw.
- Norfolk Mead is a charming country house hotel in Norfolk Broads with its own boat for exploring the waterways. Choose this property for the innovative cooking in the elegant restaurant which has been awarded two AA rosettes.
Still not sure?
- Expand your search to include our list of all the best places to stay in Norfolk or our recommendations for the best hotels on the North Norfolk Coast.
- Browse through our collection of hotels with hot tubs in Norfolk or Norfolk's most romantic hotels.
- Or you could contact one of our friendly Gurus for personalised advice.
The Grove Norfolk 19 rooms from £120Local exploring - Perfecty located to explore the best of Norfolk's sites.Great walks - Take long walks along the beautiful coastline.Swimming Pool - Indoor poolSeaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.
A family run hotel that's been passed down through three generations. Boasting a secluded setting within mature gardens, an indoor pool and massage hut this is a place to come and unwind. As suitable for children as is for a romantic weekend away. It has a fantastic British restaurant too. See More
Congham Hall Norfolk 26 rooms from £135Total relaxation - A tranquil country house set in beautifully manicured gardens and boasting a fantastic spa.Spa - The Secret Garden Spa offers signature herbal treatments, plus there's a thermal suite, experience showers & outdoor hot tubBirdwatching - Norfolk is known to be the bird watching capital of Britain and there are numerous nature reserves to visitSights nearby - Visit the nearby Sandringham Estate, one of the Queen's favourite rural estates.
An elegant rural property set in a beautiful part of Norfolk. Chic rooms are individually styled and boast sink-into beds and egyptian cotton sheets. An indulgent spa and award winning restaurant make this the perfect place to return to after a day exploring the countryside. See More
Morston Hall Morston, Norfolk 13 rooms from £320Foodies - Morston Hall's restaurant holds a Michelin star and 4 AA Rosettes!Cooking classes - Half day cookery demonstrations and three day residential courses available.Sights nearby - Close to plenty of East Anglia's stately homes.Great walks - Walk the coastal path
Titchwell Manor Brancaster, Norfolk 27 rooms from £145Private Hot Tub - There are two rooms whose private patios offer a luxurious wooden outdoor hot tub.Views - Overlooking the North Norfolk coastline and marshes.Great walks - Lovely walks on the Norfolk coastal path.Birdwatching - Midweek birdwatching packages availableRecommended by - Good Hotel Guide, Sawdays
Boutique Norfolk coastal hotel with stunning views. Individually designed rooms offer traditional touches; flagstone floors, chintz wallpaper and sash wallpaper - all with contemporary bathrooms. Stunning modern European cuisine served in a lovely conservatory. Wonderful rural abode. See More
Norfolk Mead Norwich, Norfolk 13 rooms from 130Garden - Well-kept pretty garden with lake and wildfowl. The 12 acres extend to bank of the River BureSights nearby - minute drive away or visit the Sandringham Estate and its beautiful groundsFishing - There is a fishing lake in the grounds and off-river mooringBirdwatching - The private lake is home to swans, geese and other wildfowlRecommended by - Good Hotel Guide
Charming country house hotel in Norfolk Broads with its own boat for exploring the waterways. Lovely grounds and lake. Smart individually decorated bedrooms. Sumptuous breakfast, Sunday lunch, proper afternoons teas and hampers provided. Perfect for short breaks, weddings or business conferences. See More