Search the best hotels in Austin
Dubbed the ‘Live Music Capital of the World’, Austin is famously laid-back, cool and creative. Set amidst beautiful landscapes in the centre of the state, Texas’ capital city also has a rich history and a fabulous foodie culture. Accommodation options range from cosy B&Bs to hip boutique city hotels, fit for a whole host of tastes and budgets. Many of the best places to stay in Austin are clustered near the heart of the Downtown action, but some of our favourites sit slightly beyond the city’s boundaries — offering rejuvenating bliss within easy reach of the city.
Some of our Austin Collections:
- The Best Luxury Hotels in Austin
- The Best Family Hotels in Austin
- Best Places to Stay in Austin for Couples
- The Best Hotels in Austin Downtown
- The Best Hotels in Austin with a Pool
- Best Hotels in Austin near South Congress
- Best Hotels in Austin near 6th Street
- Pet Friendly Hotels Austin
- Romantic Hotels in Austin
Founded in 1839, along with the Republic of Texas, Austin is home to the impressive red granite Texas State Capitol. Encircled by 22 acres of grounds studded with statues and monuments, this is an excellent place for an amble. Don’t miss the Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum or the LBJ Presidential Library. Little ones will be fascinated by the exhibits at The Thinkery, an innovative arts and science museum.
Outdoorsy travellers should follow the Lady Bird Lake Hike-and-Bike Trail and explore the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Centre, before taking a dip in Barton Springs Pool and admiring the Zilker Botanical Gardens. Climb Mount Bonnell for panoramic views. For leafy green spaces and great cafés, stroll or cycle around Travis Heights.
Downtown Austin boasts a plethora of bars, clubs, restaurants and live music venues, whilst you’ll find grittier party spots in East Downtown. The vintage shops and hip eateries of South Congress are also brilliant — this is where the locals come to party. With legendary music festivals and events throughout the year, the best places to stay in Austin fill up fast. Book your trip well in advance!
The Best places to stay in Austin
For Downtown Austin
- The Driskill oozes old-world charm, with its imposing marble lobby, stained glass dome and magnificent staircase. Classic, romantic rooms have designer bathrooms, and the award-winning Driskill Grill is a legendary drinking spot. A downtown landmark.
- Hotel ZaZa Austin has spacious rooms with playful candy colours and objets d'art. The rooftop pool has skycraper views, and the elegant dining areas a more retro vibe. A sophisticated downtown bolt-hole for couples or friends.
- The Austin Proper promises an ultra-chic downtown base with lashings of Southern hospitality. Minimalist rooms mix glass and pale wood with vintage fabrics, as well as boasting Aesop bath products and Apple TVs. Hit the pool and the tequila bar after big days on the town.
- The Line is a trendy spot on the edge of Lady Bird Lake in downtown Austin. Rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows, crisp, clean lines and soft grey hues. With four restaurants, an infinity pool and a rooftop bar serving innovative cocktails, this is a seriously cool city pad for foodies or city explorers.
For a Cosy B&B
- Brava House is a quaint Victorian home turned B&B in a tranquil, residential neighbourhood. Five elegant rooms feature fireplaces and four posters set on hardwood floors, and there's a porch and gardens for unwinding. A lovely B&B for couples or families.
- Adina has seven bold guest rooms, with bright blue and pink accents. Spacious shared living spaces, terraces and a garden are great for families or groups dreaming of a relaxed B&B. Just four blocks from the State Capitol. Friendly and fresh.
- Park Lane Guesthouse is a laid-back hideaway just two miles from downtown Austin. Characterful cottages surround a swimming pool, and vegetarian breakfasts are crafted from garden-grown produce. Private terraces and self-catering options make this a good couples' or friends' B&B with a twist.
- Kimber Modern is a boutique B&B on South Congress Avenue. Enjoy a big breakfast spread in the kitchen, relax on the deck or curl up close to the firepit. A contemporary B&B in a prime city location; for business or leisure.
- Heywood Hotel offers cool, mid-century interiors with a trendy Texan vibe. Free bicycles make exploring easy, and there are great restaurants within walking distance. An adults only B&B for couples or solo travellers.
For Boutique Chic
- Hotel San Jose is a 1930s motel, recently transformed into a minimalist modern boutique pad with 40 rooms overlooking a refreshing pool and courtyard. Inviting, light-filled rooms offer all the mod-cons, and you'll be a stone's throw from the live music of downtown Austian. A hip pick for couples or groups of friends.
- Hotel Saint Cecelia is named for the patron saint of poetry and music. The hotel offers rooms, suites and poolside bungalows with a whimsical, creative feel, loaned guitars and Grown Alchemist bath products. A chic boutique spot for trendy travellers.
- Austin Motel has been reimagined by Texan hotelier Liz Lambert. Its 41 rooms are a masterpiece in bright orange, with vinyl-tufted beds and vintage music posters. The pool area's craft beers and live music draw a party crowd.
- Hotel Ella is an elegant boutique choice with classical columns and a wrap around porch hiding 47 contemporary rooms which have marble bathrooms and private balconies. Savour mouth-watering dishes at Goodall's Kitchen & Bar, explore Austin by bicycle or unwind by the pool. Very luxurious.
- Aloft Austin Downtown is a buzzing urban playground for sociable travellers or groups. Well-designed rooms prioritise city views, and open-plan dining spaces are great for congregating in the evening. A great value choice for fun-loving groups.
- Colton House Hotel offers 80 units in central Austin, with 1- to 3-bedroom apartments for families or groups. Many have full kitchens, balconies and living spaces. There's a shared pool, gym, lawn and lively cocktail bar, too. Great for groups or extended stays. Very swish.
- W Austin has a happening party feel, with glitzy rooms and suites in reds and blues. Super modern, central and featuring a big outdoor pool for groups to hang out together, a pampering spa and great dining options. The Records Room has over 8,000 vinyl records for guests to play. An epic group holiday choice, and the site of Austin's largest happy hour.
- Commodore Perry Estate has a glamorous, whimsical feel. Surrounded by 10 acres of landscaped gardens, this is a sophisticated retreat for romantic couples looking to savour innovative cuisine, wellness treatments, wine tastings, yoga and cooking classes. Intimate and indulgent.
- Hotel Van Zandt is a funky hotel in the heart of the city, named after a famous Austin guitarist. Expect trombone chandeliers, gramophone installation art and an $11 million speaker and light system. The restaurant — which often hosts live gigs — is one of the hottest in town. For music-loving romantics in search of luxury.
For an Active Escape
- Lake Austin Spa Resort is one of the USA's top spa hotels. Come here for total rejuvenation, dining on delicious healthy cuisine, choosing from more than 100 restorative spa treatments and following a personalised fitness plan. Rooms are bright and fresh, and the best have private hot tubs. A spa break for romantics or active travellers who can enjoy myriad activities in a striking rural setting on the Colorado River.
For Great Value
- The Carpenter Hotel occupies a former Union Hall at the edge of Zilker Park. Industrial-chic rooms have latticework brick terraces, concrete ceilings and minimalist interiors. The swimming pool and restaurant are highlights. Affordable and chic.
FOR A Holiday APARTMENT
- If you'd prefer a self-catering option, we suggest that you visit our online partner Booking.com.
- Fly to Austin–Bergstrom International Airport, and travel into the city centre by bus or taxi. Alternatively, journey by Amtrak train from destinations such as San Antonio and Chicago.
- Texas is ideal for a road trip! Contact our online partner Rentalcars if you would like to hire a car.
- Expect hot summers, with temperatures averaging at around 33°C between June and August. For slightly cooler weather, come in the spring (March - May) or autumn (September - November).
STILL NOT SURE?
- Browse our list of the best places to stay in San Antonio.
- Expand your search to include all the best places to stay in Texas.
- Or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Austin
Best Hotels in Austin
The Line Austin Austin 220 rooms from €132Local exploring - A great base from which to explore down town AustinSwimming Pool - Stunning infinity pool overlooking the Ann W Richards Congress Ave Bridge and Town LakeLocal markets - Well-loved flea markets to be found in the areaLakeside - Overlooking the Lady Bird Lake
A trendy modern hotel in a prime riverside location with views on Lady Bird Lake. Rooms are undeniably cool with floor to ceiling windows, clean lines and soft grey hues. With a choice of four restaurants and an inventive rooftop cocktail bar, there's plenty to keep you entertained. See More
The Carpenter Hotel Austin 93 rooms from €163Local exploring - Zilker is a great base for exploring Austin - it feels cosy and local while offering easy access to the city centreFoodies - Foodies will love the hotel restaurant, serving classic Texan cuisine and a selection of great beers and wineCity Style - Set in a converted Union Hall, this hotel is rooted in local city charm with a contemporary twistGreat walks - Discover the city on a long walk from the well-located hotel, stopping at the pretty Zilker Botanical Garden
This boutique bolt-hole occupies a former Union Hall set in a grove of Pecan trees at the edge of Zilker Park in Austin. Guestrooms channel industrial chic with exposed concrete ceilings and latticework brick terraces overlooking the pool. A contemporary city stay with a unique style. See More
Hotel San Jose Austin (Texas) 40 rooms from €166Sights nearby - The Paramount Theatre for showsing of old films and live music.Fishing - Lake Austin for fishing.Great walks - Lady Bird Lake.Swimming Pool - Indoor/outdoorRecommended by - Tablet
1930s motel turned minimalist modern boutique with a courtyard and pool. The light rooms are comfortable with all mod-cons and breakfast. No restaurant but a stone's throw from Downtown Austin with live music and film themed evenings in the courtyard. Cheaper than most, offers great location. See More
Arrive Austin Austin 83 rooms from €170City Style - The hotel has created hip urban spaces for socialising, including the rooftop gin bar, coffee shop, and Goan inspired restaurantLocal markets - The hotel gives a list of the best food trucks in the areaRestaurant - Recommended.Lively - Hip and happening.Recommended by - Tablet
A new industrially inspired building offering a hip hangout in Austin's burgeoning east district. The austere architecture is softened in the rooms with busy wallpaper and pale wood furniture; pick a 'Kinda Suite' for a snug seating area. Complete with a gin bar and Goan restaurant. A trendy choice. See More
Brava House Austin (Texas) 5 rooms from €177Local exploring - Historic West Austin is one of the oldest continuous districts in the city with period architecture and an interesting pastTotal relaxation - The charming leafy neighbourhood offers a quiet and relaxing city base with a homely feelFamilies - Nearly all rooms and suites have sleeper sofas, making it a good choice for familiesSights nearby - Visit 'the castle' - an 1869 Victorian Gothic military structure which is the oldest existing college building in Texas
Quaint original 19th century Victorian home turned B&B in a residential tree-lined neighbourhood. The property's large plot contains a porch, gardens and deck. Elegant rooms feature fireplaces, four-poster beds, antiques and wooden floors. A quiet home-from-home style city base. See More
The Driskill Austin (Texas) 189 rooms from €234Sights nearby - Texas State Capitol is within walking distance.Kayaking - Spend the day kayaking on Barton CreekViews - Great views from hotelRomantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Tablet
Old world charm oozes from the marble lobby, stained glass dome and magnificent staircase of this hot spot boutique, which has undergone a significant renovation. The large, classic rooms are comfortable with designer bathrooms. Award-winning Driskill Grill is popular, a legendary drinking hole. See More
Aloft Austin Downtown Austin 100 rooms from €188Short break - Perfect base if you're flying in for business or pleasure. The city's convention centre & entertainment district are equidistantValue chic - Great for guests who prioritise location & want to be in the heart of the action with city-views and trendy social spacesLocal exploring - The area boasts live music venues, hip eateries, lively bars, great shopping & central sitesRestaurant - Great dining options with all-day restaurant, party-style outdoor terrace for lunch, dinner & drinks, and casual coffee shop
Buzzing urban playground within the city's entertainment and business hubs. Well-designed rooms prioritise the views; they're cosy, comfortable and fun with colourful prints. Open-plan dining creates vibey hang-out spaces and a real sense of place. Ticks all the boxes on the Millennial checklist. See More
Adina Austin (Texas) 7 rooms from €188Hideaway - An urban hideaway; the leafy neighborhood is suprisingly close to the downtown. Perfect for those who want calm but connectionSights nearby - It's walking distance to the Governor's Mansion & Austin State Capitol, a neo-classic building that dominates the cityGreat walks - A series of local neighbourhood parks create a pleasant trail all the way to the city's Ladybird LakeViews - Some of the suites have impressive views of Austin's State Capitol building and the downtown
Contemporary urban villa four blocks from the State Capitol. Big, bright and bold rooms with eclectic design feature whimsical furniture, wooden floors, spa baths and murals by local artists. Spacious shared living spaces, terraces and suburban-style garden create a home-away-from-home vibe. See More
Colton House Hotel Austin 80 rooms from €189Business meetings - There is a wide range of cool events spaces: the library, pool, lawn, salon, Club Room & penthouse with outdoor deckCity Style - A fun, happening and very comfortable base from which to explore everything Austin has to offerFamilies - The multi-room suites, kid's toys and games, pool and lawn will suit those with young childrenGreat walks - Take a walk up Mount Bonnell, also known as Covert Park, to get great views of the city and surrounding hills
A wonderful blend of a trendy boutique hotel and self-catered apartments in central Austin. 80 units comprise studios and 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites; many have full working kitchens, extensive living areas and balconies. Enjoy the pool, gym, lawn, shared lounges and lively cocktail & snack bar. See More
The Otis Austin 191 rooms from €197City Style - With stylish modern design, a vibey roof terrace with a bar & pool, plus a nod to the city's music scene - this is a hip choiceSights nearby - Be sure to take a tour of Capitol Texas, one of the state's most picturesque buildingsRestaurant - There are four dining options ranging from a Spanish tapas bar to a burger jointSwimming Pool - Roof terrace pool
An Autograph Collection property located right next to the University of Texas campus. Stylish rooms boast minimalist furniture and floor to ceiling windows lending epic city views. With a choice of four dining options and a rooftop bar and pool - this is a very chic stay. See More
East Austin Hotel Austin 75 rooms from €199Local exploring - The trendy East Sixth Street area is home to a lively mix of 1900s bungalows, upscale modern condos, bars, museums & live musicCity Style - Danish-style interiors, Palm Beach-inspired pool terrace & meaningful ties with the community make this a true boutique hotelSwimming Pool - The pool terrace is the heart of the property with loungers, outdoor dining & lively candy-pink pool bar. Day passes availableSights nearby - The location is just five blocks from Austin's downtown meaning that business, shopping and entertainment are all accessible
A stylish boutique property full of soul in a hip neighbourhood. With blonde woods, pinky hues, oriental rugs & vintage touches, interiors are classic boho-chic. Pretty rooms look over a Miami-style pool area. There's a sleek retro diner, cosy Moroccon-style roof terrace & pool bar. Loved by locals. See More
Park Lane Guest House Austin 4 rooms from €201Hideaway - A tranquil city hideaway. Spend afternoons enjoying the shaded gardens, small pool, private decks & calming energy of your hostsLocal exploring - The property is 2 blocks from vibrant SoCo (South Congress) district & 1/2 mile from the Downtown with shops, bars & live musicEco break - Enjoy organic gardens, vegetarian food, cruelty-free products, solar-powered energy, natural pool & free electric car chargingGreat walks - This leafy green pseudo-surburb is surrounded by parks; you're spoilt for choice when looking to stretch your legs
Owner-run boutique guesthouse bursting with character. Quaint one-storey cottages spread over a spacious suburban garden have rustic decor and artfully mismatched antiques, just 2 miles from downtown. The perfect alternative to big-city hotels; a soul-soothing stay with a strong environmental focus. See More
JW Marriott Austin Austin 1012 rooms from €224Short break - Make the most of the city during a short stay with prime downtown location, express spa & beauty treatments & on-site pool partyBusiness meetings - It's the largest JW Marriot in the Americas, close to the city's convention centre & has 120,000 sq. ft. of event spaceSwimming Pool - The rooftop resort-style outdoor pool boasts incredible views, cabanas, firepits & dining. Non-guests can swim with day passesSpa - The extensive holistic spa offers a relaxation lounge, beauty treatments, express treatment suites and massages
Impressive glittering 34-storey tower straddling the city's business and entertainment districts. Classic contemporary rooms are some of the biggest in the city and come with serious downtown views, as does the buzzing rooftop pool and bar. Dining is a casual affair & there's a superb spa. See More
Archer Hotel Austin Austin 171 rooms from €226Business meetings - A relaxed environment near the city's tech district. 16,525 sq ft of meetings & function spaces wok well for all types of eventLocal exploring - Rock Rose, one of Austin's central downtown streets, offers iconic bars and restaurants on the doorstepRestaurant - The 'Second Bar & Kitchen' offers local artisan products for sharable, casual fare alongside curated cocktailsSights nearby - Visit the Governor's House, Cental Library, Austin Zoo and Zilker Botanical Gardens
Casual and elegant city hotel that works for business or leisure. Interiors are bright, fresh and contemporary; compact rooms have quirky Texan touches. Enjoy sociable dining at the in-house restaurant, while the pool patio area offers cocktails, a movie screen & fire-pit. A chic city pad. See More
Lone Star Court Austin (10901 Domain Dr) 123 rooms from €226Local exploring - Make the most out of the free bikes on offer to ride around checking out the areaLively - There are live bands frequently featured every Weds-Sat in The Water Trough bar and Happy Hour every day!Sights nearby - Wander over and explore the diverse array of work on display at the Austin Art Space GalleryGreat walks - Take a stroll through Austin getting your bearings and take in the city's unique atmosphereRecommended by - Tablet
Lone Star Court is situated in the outskirts of Austin. It features colourful, retro and quirky rooms whilst also boasting an outdoor pool. Be sure to enjoy a meal at the on site restaurant serving up local grub or try something from their own food truck! A fun and low-key option for a city stay. See More
Austin Motel Austin (TX) 41 rooms from €238City Style - Austin's most iconic motel, reopens after an extensive and throughly glamorous revamp!Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.Lively - Hip and happening.Full of characterRecommended by - Tablet
Austin's most iconic motel is back, with a fabulous makeover by famed Bunkhouse group. The rooms are a masterpiece of bright orange tones, vinyl tufted beds and vintage silkscreened music posters. The pool area draws a vibrant crowd for craft beers, live music and an electric atmosphere. See More
Kimber Modern Austin (Texas) 7 rooms from €238Fishing - Lake Austin offers a great day fishing.Restrictions on children - Children over 15 years old.Full of characterOpulentRecommended by - Tablet
Chic with a huge dollop of zen makes up this boutique on South Congress Avenue. Modern, light with splashes of colour found in the upholstery and the luxurious bathrooms. Head to the kitchen for a fine spread for breakfast, and relax on the deck with a book or around a firepit. Prime city location. See More
Hotel Zaza Austin Austin 159 rooms from €260Romantic Break - With delightul pool, city views, atmospheric dining, spa & enticing rooms, it's impossible not to have a special stayCity Style - This sophisticated property manages to feel contemporary but established, with a great buzz, soul and energyRestaurant - Both dining venues are divine jewel-like spaces with banquettes, bar stools & art-lined walls. Atmospheric and loved by localsSwimming Pool - The 7th floor pool terrace with bar & DJ looks directly out onto the downtown; vibey by day and cool hotspot at night
Luxe boutique-style art hotel in the city centre. Spacious and eclectic rooms feel playful with candy colours & objets d'art. Grown-up Californian-style rooftop pool boasts skyscraper views and terrace, while elegant dining venues have cosy vintage vibes & retro touches. A classy downtown bolt-hole. See More
Austin Proper Austin 244 rooms from €273City Style - FIne dining, a lively bar, and design that mixes contemporary cool with vintage patternsLocal exploring - Well located in downtown Austin with numerous bars and restaurants just a stroll awayBar - The tequila and mezcal bar is popular with both guests and localsRestaurant - Israeli and Turkish inspired cuisine at Peacock or ceviche and fajitas by the pool at La Piscina
An ultra-chic downtown stay offering popular dining options and the best kind of Southern hospitality. Minimalist rooms mix glass and pale wood with well-selected vintage fabrics. Added luxuries include Aesop products and Apple TV. Complete with a pool and tequila bar, you'll want for nothing here. See More
Hotel Magdalena Austin 89 rooms from €277City Style - Design was inpired by the region’s rural lakeside getaways; live out chilled weekend vibes in the heart of the cityBusiness meetings - Meeting Room, Event Lawn and Terrace Suite offer over 4,000 sq ft of funky function spaceRestaurant - All-day restaurant is inpsired by a lake house weekend. Expect unpretentious food with an emphasis on slow food & fab cocktailsSwimming Pool - Enjoy swimming laps in the impressive 900 sq ft sunken swimming pool with vibey poolside barRecommended by - Tablet
Trendy boutique hotel in the South Congress area. Sustainable design and building practices give the property an airy tree-house feel; think elevated walkways, rooms with windows at both ends, long views & greenery. Industrial-cool studios with Spanish tiled bathrooms channel 1970s. Retro city cool. See More
W Austin Austin 251 rooms from €295Close to nightlife - Austin is condsidered the US's live music capital. As well as the hotel's nightclub, the area is teeming with 250+ music venuesShort break - The perfect place to stay to sample the pulse of Austin on a quick weekend away. Dine, indulge, relax & party on-siteCity Style - The downtown location offers endless fun and the hotel's trendy design and cool vibe is on pointGroups - Stag dos or hen weekends will revel in the wild all-day weekend parties on the Wet Deck
Cool and funky boutique-style hotel. Cosy contemporary rooms are compact but well-designed, with smooth powder-blue touches and loud colour pops. Interiors range from glitzy minimalism to warm industrial-conversion chic. There's a buzzy dining, terrace, outdoor pool and spa. Happening party feel. See More
Heywood Hotel Austin (Texas) 7 rooms from €297Great walks - Zilker Park and Barton Springs Pool.Sights nearby - Texas State Capitol 2 miles away.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.Restrictions on childrenRecommended by - Tablet
Texas vibes can be seen in the art, the architecture, and the music, even down to the complimentary coffee. Modern and light rooms have white cool tiled bathrooms. Free bicycles available so exploring Austin is easy. This Adult only hotel has restaurants within walking distance. Great spot! See More
Kasa Austin Downtown Austin (Texas) 20 rooms from €314Families - Families and groups of friends will appreciate the spacious two-bedroom apartments with room to hang out yet plenty of privacyLocal exploring - A perfect base to return to after a day out exploring for business or leisure; peaceful & private but surrounded by activityCity Style - Will appeal to those who love the urban loft vibe, with trendy open-plan spaces - all in the happening city centreSwimming Pool - The large outdoor pool and terrace is suited to swimming laps, sunbathing or enjoying an al fresco snack
Cool & contemporary downtown living. Spacious and stylish one & two-bedroom apartments with balconies are very well-equipped. Trendy industrial-chic decor favours concrete walls, design furniture and neutral tones with colour splashes. Business centre, gym, terrace & pool access. Feel right at home. See More
Fairmont Austin Austin 1048 rooms from €318Spa breaks - A destination spa; book a VIP couples suite for indulging massages, beauty treaments, salt-water soaking & skyline viewsBusiness meetings - The property boasts 140,000 sq ft of meeting space and has a direct connection with the Austin Convention CenterFamilies - There are extra beds and cribs & the family-friendly package offers a 50% discount on connecting roomsGroups - The pool is available for outside guests with day passes, creating a fun sociable party atmosphere
Large-scale urban resort in high-rise tower with prime downtown location. Glossy, polished and contemporary with bright and spacious city-view rooms; expect elegant furniture, classic cream palette and bold touches. Spectacular spa, 7th-floor pool terrace & multiple dining venues pack a punch. See More
Hotel Saint Cecilia Austin (Texas) 14 rooms from €324Great walks - Zilker ParkSwimming Pool - Indoor/outdoorFull of characterDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.Recommended by - Tablet, Mr & Mrs Smith
A trendy, luxury guest house with private villas and suites. Bright bold colours, quirky furniture and antique features are scattered throughout. Relax at the outdoor pool with it's unique hot-pink neon sign or in the 70s inspired bar. A swanky spot that is classically Austin. See More
Hotel Van Zandt Austin 319 rooms from €384Local exploring - What better way to immerse yourseslf in Austin's culture than in this music themed hotelGreat walks - The hotel is just minutes from Lady Bird Lake which boasts numerous hiking trailsDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.Romantic - Good for couples.
A funky and fresh music themed hotel right in the heart of Austin. Named after a famed Austin guitarist, the theme runs from trombone chandeliers, to gramophone installation art and a $11 million speaker and light system. The restaurant is one of the hottest in town and often boasts live music. See More
South Congress Hotel Austin (TX) 83 rooms from €404Local exploring - Well located to explore the city's main attractions from live music venues to its stunning parks.Great walks - Unwind on a long ramble through picturesque Zilker Park.Sights nearby - Be sure to make a trip to the impressive State Capitol.Restaurant - Recommended.Recommended by - Tablet
A hip hotel in the happening SoCo neighbourhood. Beautifully designed throughout, rooms have an industrial feel with high-ceilings, tiled walls, polished concrete and floor to ceiling windows. The bathrooms are uber luxe and feature Aesop products. Well located for city exploring. Fabulous. See More
Hotel Ella Austin (Texas) 47 rooms from €503Fishing - Head to Barton Creek for some 'back to nature' activities such as fishing and leisurely walks.Sights nearby - The 307 ft clock tower at the University of Texas.Lively - Hip and happening.Full of characterRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
Elegant boutique in the hot spot that is Austin city centre. Guests are welcomed by classical columns, wrap around porch and pool. Contemporary rooms are the epitome of comfort with marble bathrooms and private balconies. Dine at Goodall's Kitchen and Bar with mouth watering innovative dishes. See More
Four Seasons Austin Austin 294 rooms from €737Local exploring - Perfectly located to explore the boutiques & independent galleries of South Congress as well as the dining culture of 2nd StreetFamilies - The whole family will love it here; babies, toddlers, teens & parents. Everything is taken care of and nothing too much troubleTotal relaxation - Spend a quiet day lazing in a garden hammock, getting a spa treatment or playing lawn games like Giant Jenga and ping pongCity Style - So expansive and surrounded by nature you forget the location in the heart of the city
Luxurious lake-facing downtown urban resort. Airy architecture, sprawling gardens & lake views create a peaceful lake house vibe. Spacious contemporary interiors combine neutral tones, high ceilings & lots of glass. Outdoor salt-water pool, fine-dining & luxe spa ensure a spoiling city stay. See More
Commodore Perry Estate Austin 42 rooms from €766Country Escape - Experience a weekend in the country all without leaving the city; 10 acres of walled landscaped gardens provide a perfect oasisFoodies - The husband & wife culinary team have created an innovative offering with working garden, local ingredients & artisanal flairTotal relaxation - The chilled vibe encourages recharging: find a nook to read a book, sunbathe, swim, tour the gardens or take a wellness classWellbeing - The property's focus on wellbeing is clear with wellness itienraries, workshops, learning programs, & natural surroundingsRecommended by - Kiwi Collection
Sprawling historic estate remodelled in whimsical glamorous style. Feels like a stay with well-heeled friends with unique rooms, relaxed dining & country garden. Divine decor is homely yet the height of sophistication. Emphasis on wellness with a varied program of in-house events. Understated luxe. See More
Lake Austin Spa Resort Austin 40 rooms from €900Spa breaks - An award-winning destination spa, LakeHouse Spa, which offers over 100 treatment options and extensive facilitiesRomantic Break - Pick one of the Spa Suites for a truly indulgent couples' escapeWellbeing - Personalised fitness and dietary plans can be arrangedRestaurant - Signature ‘Conscientious Cuisine’ is served in the restaurant and there is a cafe attached to the spa for more casual dining
One of the USA's best spa hotels. Book in for total rejuvenation: dine on delicious and healthy cuisine, sign on to a personalised fitness plan, and unwind over one of the 100 treatments offered at the spa. Rooms are bright and fresh with classic design and the best have private hot tubs. See More