Love The Hotel Guru ! Jackie Maillard.
Search the best hotels in Niagara Falls
About Niagara Falls
Niagara Falls is a spectacular sight. The sheer volume of water careening over the edge and plummeting downwards, then spraying icy mist like vast clouds all around is unlike anything else on the planet. And unlike some of the world’s other great waterfalls, it’s so accessible that there are thousands and thousands of people drawn to it each day to marvel at the sights, sounds and feel of it. And some of the best places to stay in Niagara Falls are just a few minutes stroll from the falls.
The town of Niagara Falls, on the Canadian side, exists mostly for the benefit of visitors to the falls themselves.
What Not To Miss
- If there's one thing that you simply can't miss here, it's Niagara Falls! It's unlikely that any visitors would visit the town and not see the falls!
- There are also a number of spas - there’s nothing like gushing water to make you think of springs and the healing power of H2O.
- The whole area sits beside an artery of wonderful water, so there are some great whitewater rafting routes and some exceptionally beautiful nature reserves to hike into too.
- Bird Kingdom, which claims to be the world’s largest aviary, with 400 species of free-range tropical birds, is also worth a visit, especially if you’re here with your family, and there’s a very beautiful Botanical Gardens with a Butterfly Conservatory.
- You might also want to take a trip on the Maid of the Mist, a boat taking people around the foot of the falls.
Don’t forget that the falls are illuminated every night and there are fireworks over the falls during the summer months! Also remember that this is an extremely popular destination. So if you want to reserve a room in one of the best places to stay in Niagara Falls, get organised and book early.
The best places to stay in Niagara Falls
For relaxation next to the falls
- The Sterling Inn & Spa is definitely the best place to stay in Niagara Falls if you want to be close to the Niagara Falls State Park and the falls themselves. It’s a modern, spa cum inn with luxurious bathrooms and luxury products. There’s a great chef in the restaurant and a romantic feel.
For an apartment or lodge
- If you'd prefer a self-catering option this holiday - don't hesitate to visit our online partner, Booking.com for a wide selection of properties throughout the town, ideal for exploring the falls.
- Fly to Buffalo Niagara International Airport located 45km (28 miles) from Niagara Falls with a wide selection of flights across the U.S.
- Alternatively, catch a train to Niagara Falls with the town being served by Amtrak's Toronto-New York Maple Leaf Train.
- If you want to rent a car to explore the beautiful area - click here for prices and booking with our online partner Rental Cars.
- Best time to visit - the summer from June to August for pleasant temperatures.
Still not sure which is the best place to stay in Niagara Falls for you?
Best Hotels in Niagara Falls
Sterling Inn & Spa 41 rooms from £129Niagara Falls (Ontario)
Proximity to Niagara Falls and nature gives this contemporary spa cum Inn the edge for die hard explorers or mini-breakers. Modern rooms with sizable baths and luxury products. Chef Cory Linkson whips up seasonally inspired dishes paired with the famous regional wines.Great walks - White Water Walk takes you along the widest white waters in the world.Birdwatching - Bird Kingdom is the world's largest free-flying aviary.Sights nearby - Niagara Falls is a must see during your stay.Romantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - CN Traveller