Search the best hotels in Le Touquet
About Le Touquet
Le Touquet is the French resort town one used to pop over to in one’s own darling little plane, so you could have a proper slap up French lunch and a dalliance at the casino. And that goes for both well to do Brits and Frenchmen. The casino is still here, along with a wonderful collection of architecturally varied, and striking, mansions, which spread out from the town — some of which have now been turned to some of the best places to stay in Le Touquet, in our opinion. And the long, sandy stretch of golden beach with its elegant promenade too.
Le Touquet today isn’t as glamorous as it was in the twenties, when it was a favourite of Noel Coward, Winston Churchill and PG Woodhouse, but it’s still a pretty resort with a great culinary scene, good shopping, and brilliant horse riding opportunities. It’s very popular with families now too.
Le Touquet is very young in comparison to Calais, which is only an hour away, and, as a result, it doesn’t really have any sites of historic interest. It does have a promenade lined with candy-coloured beach huts, a lighthouse you can sometimes see the cliffs of Dover from, and a waterpark though. And some seriously elegant Art Deco architecture. At the heart of the resort is the Rue Saint-Jean, a street lined with shops of every shape and colour: high-end boutiques, patisseries, bakeries, chocolatiers, cafes, bars and casinos; nearby, the Marche Couvert - a covered market - provides freshly-caught seafood and the famous local waffles.
Don't forget that the best places to stay in Le Touquet are always busy during the peak summer season. So if you want to guarantee a room in the best hotels, do yourself a favour and book well ahead.
The Best Places to Stay in Le Touquet
For a luxury B&B
- Demeure d'Hotes Haec Otia is a beautiful B&B with lovely gardens, in fairly central location. The interiors are elegant and spacious and each of the ten rooms and suites are individually designed with a luxurious feel. In addition you'll find a welcome indoor pool, bikes to borrow and gourmet table d'hotes dinners if you don't want to explore restaurants in town.
- Villa Vent Couvert also offers luxurious bed and breakfast accommodation, but this time, just slightly out of town, in the heart of a pine forest. As well as the three gorgeous bedrooms there's a heated outdoor pool. No children under 10.
Le Touquet’s Best Rural Hotels
- Graine de Pin is a charming, pyramid-roofed country house, turned family friendly hotel, in a secluded woodland setting. Its three rooms are impeccably decorated in soft greys, and they still have their original exposed beams. Plus there’s a pool and lovely gardens.
Prefer an Apartment or Private Villa?
- If you’d prefer to stay in an apartment or private villa we recommend you visit our online partner, booking.com.
- If you have your own plane you can fly in to Le Touquet Airport, but if you don’t you might need to arrive by ferry from Dover, or by train from Calais.
- If you’re thinking about hiring a car we recommend checking what our online partners, Rentalcars have to offer.
- Le Touquet is sunny, but not too hot, with the daily maximum average temperatures for July and August a comfortable 21°C. Winter can be quite cool and wet, with daily maximum average temperatures at 3°C during January.
Still not sure where to stay in Le Touquet?
- You could hunt further along the coast using the map function, or expand your search to include the best places to stay in Calais
- Or expand further to include all the best places to stay in Pas-de-Calais
- Alternatively, you could contact one of our friendly Gurus for personalised advice.
Monthly Weather in Le Touquet
Best Hotels in Le Touquet
Graine de Pin Le Touquet 3 rooms from £104Country Escape - Charming, quiet and set in pristine gardens; a lovely country escape.Swimming Pool - Outdoor poolTennisSecluded setting - For escaping.
Le Manoir Hotel Le Touquet (Pas de Calais) 41 rooms from £119Active Holiday - 45-hole golf course on site, or head to the beach where there are footpaths, bike trails, horse riding watersports and moreGolf - Has its own golf course (Golf du Touquet), with 2, 18-hole course and a 9-hole course and a driving rangeFamilies - Largest suite has space for a family with 2 adults and 4 childrenCountry Escape - Surrounded by more than 850 acres of forest and dunes to explore
A boutique hotel located next to its own golf course, just outside Le Touquet. Rooms are family-friendly, in a variety of sizes and styles. There are two restaurants serving fresh, gourmet food, and a trendy bar. Choose from three golf courses, or the beach is close by. Perfect for an active stay. See More
Demeure D'Hotes Haec Otia Le Touquet 10 rooms from £126Weddings - The B&B offers space for weddings with marquees set up in the garden plus wedding planners can be arrangedCountry Escape - A historic country house (with contemporary interiors) set in picturesque and mature gardensRestaurant - Chef Manon’s cooking is inspired by seasonal produce and by local flavorsGreat walks - Head out of the property on long and scenic walks
An historic B&B with picturesque gardens and grounds to explore. The ten rooms are tastefully decorated with vibrant wallpaper, polished wood floors, and large bathtubs. Take a dip in the indoor pool or discover Le Touquet by bike. The chef's local dishes are exemplary. An idyllic rural getaway. See More
Villa Vent Couvert Le Touquet 3 rooms from £126Total relaxation - An elegant counrty house set in a tranquil spot and complete with a large pool, an idyllic spot to simply unwindLocal markets - Visit the famous Touquet market that sells everything from seafood, crafts to clothesTennis - Play tennis on the nearby tennis clay courts at Pierre de CoubertinRestrictions on children - The B&B does not accept children under the age of 10
A charming B&B surrounded by scenic gardens. An intimate setting with only three rooms all tastefully decorated with king-size beds and spacious bathrooms with bathtubs. The outdoor pool is great for lounging by on a hot summers day. Rent a bike for the day and explore Touquet. A serene stay. See More
Le Grand Hotel Le Touquet (Pas de Calais) 132 rooms from £136Spa breaks - Le Spa d'Opale consits of 10 treatment rooms and offers a variety of massages, facials, body treatments and even an InfrabikeBar - Sleek, sophisticated Bar and Lounge Le Menko serves classic cocktails, good wines and tapas or cheese and charcuterie boardsRestaurant - Contemporary, fine dining at Boko-Baya or seasonal produce served at the chic brasserie, BayaActive Holiday - With the beach closeby, there is a plethora of land and sea activities to make the most of
A historic and stylish hotel overlooking the Canche Bay. It offers comfortable rooms and suites, some with bay views. There's a brasserie for contemporary cuisine or restaurant for gourmet dining. Plus a spa, indoor pool and tennis court. A tranquil retreat close to the beach and golf. See More
Les Tchanquees Le Touquet (Pas de Calais) 2 rooms from £156Local exploring - The property is ideally located for all of Le Touquet's highlights: beaches, restaurants, golf courses and casinosArchitectural - A contemporary build: wood-clad with floor-to-ceiling windowsBeach Life - Less than a 20 minute walk to Sud BeachGreat walks - Head to the Bay of Canche Nature Park, where there are 3 trails to follow, and plenty of flora and fauna to discover
A contemporary B+B in Le Touquet with a private pool and garden moments from the golf course. There are just two spacious modern bedrooms each with stylish decor, fabulous floor to ceiling windows plus a private terrace and outdoor hot tub. A tranquil setting, perfect for a couples' getaway. See More
Hotel Barriere Le Westminster Le Touquet (Pas de Calais) 104 rooms from £247Foodies - With two contemporary restaurants, serving fine French dining from bistro to Michelin star, the hotel also offers Sunday BrunchSpa breaks - Spa Nuxe has 5 treatment rooms with a variety of relaxing options to choose, as well as a hamman and saunaFamilies - As well as superb child friendly activites, there's an indoor pool and a great range of rooms and suitesLuxury - Spacious luxurious Art-Deco style rooms and suites, plus top notch dining and service
A sophisticated yet family friendly hotel in the centre of town, with the beach and golf close by. With an Art-Deco exterior, the sleek rooms and suites are equally elegant; expect chandeliers, wood panelling and high ceilings. Michelin starred food, and a Nuxe Spa complete the indulgent picture! See More