Search the best hotels in Les Menuires
About Les Menuires
Les Menuires is an accessible, familial and friendly resort nestling in the heart of the 3 Valleys ski area - the largest in the world - boasting over 600km of well-groomed marked ski runs. Great for intermediate skiers in particular, there is a wealth of blue and red runs to choose from, as well as a range of off-piste areas, toboggan snow and rail runs; for experienced skiers, the Le Masse side of the resort offers the chance to test themselves. The perfect place to take the family, it bears the Family Plus label, as well as two childcare centres, a fun park and free ski passes for children under 5. When the evening draws in, you can kick up your feet and unwind in a wellbeing centre, enjoy a classical music concert or watch a torchlit descent from one of the apres ski bars or restaurants. The best places to stay in Les Menuires include a modern Alpine-chic hotel with great views of the valley and mountains.
What not to miss
- 600km of well-groomed slopes, and over 160km easily accessible - right on your doorstep.
- Ski jumps using the Big Air Bag.
- Unwind in the Aquafun pool or the Sports Centre wellness facility.
- Experienced skiers should head to Le Masse for some challenging slopes.
- Drink in the enchanting panoramas afforded by Sommet du Mont de la Chambre.
- Take the family to a snow-sculpting workshop.
- Hurtle down a piste or rail on a toboggan.
- Take in a classical music concert in the evening.
Truly the perfect place to take the family on a ski holiday, the facilities are endless and the views are spellbinding. Find out more by checking out our collection of the best places to stay in Les Menuires!
The best places to stay in Les Menuires
- Chalet Hotel Kaya is a trendy but charming 4* hotel. Handy for the slopes and with magnificent south-facing views, it also provides excellent après-ski facilities - heated swimming pool, sauna, hammam, and gourmet dining. Décor is up-to-date alpine which uses beautiful natural materials.
For an apartment or chalet
- Our partner Booking.com has a wide range of chalets and apartments in the nearby area.
- To best enjoy the range of activities, it's best to go between February and March, when the temperature ranges between -6 and 6 degrees.
- Fly to Alpes-Isere International Airport, in Grenoble, which takes seasonal flights from major European hubs; from there you can take Ben's Bus - a shuttle that runs to Les Menuires from the airport - getting there with a 1.45 hour travel time.
- If you want to rent a car, contact our partner Rentalcars.
Still not sure?
- Expand your search to include the best places to stay in Savoie
- or France
- or contact one of our Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Les Menuires
Best Hotels in Les Menuires
Chalet Hotel Kaya Les Menuires (Saint Martin de Belleville) 50 rooms from £125Views - Views of the peaks of the Cime Caron, the Mont Brequin and the Pointe de la MasseRestaurant - Two restaurants- Restaurant Le K and La Terrasse RestaurantOutstanding location - Excellent location close to the slopesSwimming Pool - Indoor pool
Active skiers will love this gem of a 4* hotel in the Three-Valleys. Handy for the slopes and with magnificent south-facing views, it also provides excellent après-ski facilities - heated swimming pool, sauna, hammam, and gourmet dining. Décor is up-to-date alpine using beautiful natural materials. See More