- ✓ Book Online Now
- ✓ Save time, save money
Search the best hotels in Paros
Ferry hub of the Cyclades, Paros is a great base to explore the whole island group. But it's also a great place to stay. The beaches vary from watersports friendly to pristine and secluded. There is fascinating history and mythology to discover, plus it's also quite colourful after dark. Paros's sugar cube villages vary from big and bustling, to quiet fishing harbour, to low-key resort; there's plenty of variety when it comes to choosing the best places to stay on Paros!
One of the great things about being tagged as a transport hub is that people assume it's not worth choosing Paros as a base - but it is! And you'll find it much less touristy than some of the other islands in the group, despite the excellent infrastructure.
The majority of the best hotels on Paros are near the beach. On the south side you'll find the windsurfing and water sports beaches. The rest of the island alternates between rocky cliffs and sandy stretches, which will be a pleasure for those wanting to explore the island on foot. The white marble that you will come across has long been famous for its quality - this is where the milkily perfect marble for the Venus de Milo came from, also the marble for Napoleon's tomb.
The capital, Parikia, is one of the best places to stay on Paros because of its colour and energy! It's the main port AND home to the castle as well as many culturally important churches. It is also where you'll find the liveliest nightlife and runs beside a stretch of golden sand. Lined with tavernas, it is a bustling spot.
Naousa is a picturesque fishing village with plenty of traditional charm. Only 10kms from Parikia, the narrow streets between whitewashed architecture make it feel 50 years away.
If you like a mountain breeze then stay in the beautiful untouched village of Lefkes Olive, with pine trees picturesquely growing on the slopes below.
Antiparos is a tiny, adjacent island, and though people usually visit on a day trip from Paros. If you are looking for a quiet beach holiday, or you like camping, it's a good choice.
What Not To Miss
- Be sure to visit the charming Panayia Ekatontapiliani Cathedral, dating back to the early Christian times - around the 4th century. Even if you're not religious, you'll love learning about its history and the various myths associated with the place.
- Head off on the four islands tour to fully get to know your surroundings and marvel at the natural beauty.
- The Folklore Art Museum of Cycladic Civilization is filled with hand-made miniature models of the area's most iconic landmarks, ships and more. Created by an ordinary fisherman, it's a splendid spot and you'll no doubt leave the place incredibly impressed by his creativity and craftsmanship!
- Head off to the Moraitis Winery and enjoy a wine tasting session accompanied by cheese and meat platters.
Be sure to book ahead if you are coming in the summer as the best places to stay in Paros get filled up quickly!
Best places to stay in Paros
For excellent value
- Overlooking the Naoussa Bay, Saint Andrea Seaside Resort provides tasteful accommodation and an expansive outdoor pool. Spend your days sunbathing with a refreshing cocktail or two. Doubles start from just €80 per night including breakfast.
- Yria Resort is just outside Parikia in Parasporos is one of the best places to stay in Paros because it benefits from all the town's appeals, but is really in its own friendly village. Rooms are luxurious all all have a private patio. There's a large pool and you're just 100 yards from the beach.
- Minois Village Hotel & Spa occupies a splendid coastal spot, boasting chic modern rooms with clean white lines and some with sea facing balconies. Unwind in the spa and feel a million miles away from all your worries!
- Beach House, located on the neighbouring island of Antiparos, boasts simple whitewashed beachside accommodation. Tuck into authentic Greek cuisine and spend your days soaking up the sun by the sea.
For An Apartment Or Villa
- If you'd prefer the privacy of a self-catering option then browse through the wide variety available online with our partner, Booking.com.
- Best time to visit? During the summer, when the average temperature climbs to 25°C in July. However is peak tourist season, so if you prefer quieter beaches, then September is probably your best bet - the weather is still lovely at this time.
- Fly into Paros National Airport, which is served daily by direct flights from Athens. From the airport, hop on a bus or in a cab to your final destination.
- There are regular ferries to Paros from Piraeus, and from the other Cycladean islands.
- For car hire prices, we recommend you visit our online partner Holiday Autos.
Still not sure which?
Best Hotels in Paros
Saint Andrea Seaside Resort 54 rooms from $91Paros
Delightful coastal hotel over the stunning Naoussa Bay. Every element is geared towards relaxation and comfort from the lovely, tastefully decorated rooms to the expansive lagoon-style outdoor pool. The perfect place for a lazy holiday in the sun.Romantic Break - Lounge by the lagoon-style pool with a cocktail and bar snack, or pamper yourselves with in rooms massages.Beach Life - A lovely beach-chic resort with terraces overlooking Kolympithres Beach and Naoussa Bay.Sights nearby - The magnificent Church of Ekatontapyliani is five miles away.Swimming Pool - Indoor/outdoor
Beach House 9 rooms from $103Antiparos Town, Paros
Beachside accommodation with terrace bar and outdoor dining. Suites are simple and comfortable, some with sea views. Decor is typical of the Cyclades - white everywhere with spashes of blue. The restaurant serves authentic Greek food using local island ingredients. Perfect for complete relaxation.Total relaxation - The perfect spot to kick back and do absolutely nothing!On the beach - One of the safest beaches on AntiparosSeaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.
Minois village Hotel & Spa 40 rooms from $162Paros Island
This stunning resort and spa is the ultimate Grecian getaway. The bright, airy rooms are the height of modern seaside chic, with clean white lines and modern bathrooms. Some include sea view balconies, living rooms and private villas. There is a restaurant, bar, spa and large pool. A luxury stay!Sailing - Trips to Santorini, Mykonos and other islands can be arranged.Great walks - Through the famous "Butterfly Forest".Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Barefoot Luxury - For total relaxation.
Mr and Mrs White 48 rooms from $182Cyclades, Paros
A chic cliff top property with impeccable style. As the name may suggest the interiors are all white on white with carefully chosen artefacts and smart black and white fabrics breaking up the uniformity. Two beautiful pools and excellent service make this the perfect choice for a sun-filled escape.Hideaway - A romantic and secluded spot with excellent service, ideal for true escapism.Sights nearby - Discover the 13th century Venetian castle in Parikia.Secluded setting - For escaping.Views - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
Yria Resort 65 rooms from $200Paros
Village-style luxury resort set in lovely bougainvillaea filled gardens. Smart rooms with large comfortable beds and terraces with gorgeous views. Ideally placed just steps from a sandy beach. An extensive spa to help unwind. A romantic fine dining poolside restaurant. Ideal for complete relaxation.Back to Nature - An oasis of calm- beautiful landscaped gardens filled with fragrant frangipani and palm trees and just two mins from the beach.Sailing - Cruise around the island discovering ‘hidden’ beaches and spots on the island of Paros.Great walks - Head out on the wide range of walking and hiking routes throughout the island.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Recommended by - Small Luxury Hotels