Search the best hotels in Santoríni
As far as many of us are concerned, Santoríni is one of the most spectacular places on earth. The drama of her multicoloured volcanic cliffs is perfectly contrasted by the peaceful beauty of her white, cubist villas - all arranged around the smooth and near perfect arc of the flooded blue volcanic caldera. She's as interesting as she is beautiful, what with her wineries and archaeological treasures, her buzzing tavernas, fine restaurants and boutiques and calm beaches beckoning welcomingly. Now you just need to know the best places to stay on Santoríni to get the most out of her!
Imerovigli may only be 2km from Santoríni's busy capital Thira but feels a million miles away in terms of peace and quiet. Oia is located at the northern tip of the island and some believe that it's the place to come if the view is top of your wish list - from here you can see not only the Caldera but the pretty white villages scattered to the south, not to mention the all-important sunset!
Some of our Santoríni collections:
- The 10 Most romantic hotels in Santoríni
- The 10 Best luxury hotels on Santoríni
- The 10 Best family hotels on Santoríni
- The 10 Best hotel views on Santoríni
- The 10 Best Hotel Pools on Santoríni
- The 10 Best Value Hotels on Santoríni
- The Best Places to Stay in Thira
- The Best Places to Stay in Imerovigli
Where to stay - which town?
- Thira, with its steep, colourful cliffs is dramatic yet relaxed. This is Santoríni’s main town with more than its fair share of beautiful white cave hotels and apartments with infinity pools. Behind the hotels are the narrow streets of the town with the shops, bars and restaurants. Tear yourself away from the view and you’ll find the Museum of Prehistoric Thira, several galleries and your kids will love the cable car down to the docks. Nearby is the atmospheric site of Ancient Thira.
- Just two kilometres from Thira, Imerovigli is quieter and seems to have more churches. Imerovigli has great access to the restaurants, bars, museums and the port of Thira without the hassle of being in the thick of it.
- At Santoríni’s northern arc, the lovely little village of Oia has the cream of the crop when it comes to perfect views - partly because you can see the stacked sugar cubes of Thira and Imerovigli. Most of Oia can only be reached on foot - it’s steep - they still employ donkeys to take away the garbage. 300 steps below the town are the beaches, plus there’s a Maritime Museum.
- Originally a Bronze Age settlement, Akrotiri is situated on the southern tip of the island. The settlement was destroyed by a volcanic eruption in 1627 BC, but the ash preserved many colourful frescoes and recent excavations have done a wonderful job at restoring a wide variety of ancient artefacts. A top spot for culture-vultures!
- Meanwhile, Vlychada and Kamari are known for their rugged coastal beauty and are ideal if you're looking for a tranquil break by the seaside.
What not to Miss
- If Santoríni's on your bucket list then to really experience her arrive by sea! She's a spectacle on approach.
- Santoríni is famous for sunsets - many believe they’re the world’s most spectacular, so opt for one hotels that have made our list of the 10 Best hotel views on Santoríni.
- Don't forget Akrotiri! Like Pompeii, this town of 5,000 was a thriving community until the eruption that made Santoríni so beautiful today;
- And don’t forget that some of the islands in the group are still ‘smoking’, you can take a tour to see the steaming vents, hot springs and lava flows dating from the 1950s.
- As well as building the Cycladic ‘sugar cube’ houses, people lived in cave houses cut into the cliffs and the rocks. Some are still in use, some abandoned and some have been turned into some of the best places to stay on Santoríni. It’s definitely worth trying to see a few and possibly a few of the churches built in the same way.
- Santoríni is also home to some of the world’s oldest vineyards. The volcanic soil and unique climate of the island mean the local wines have quite a distinct flavour.
- The lighthouse at Faros has a reputation for being a great spot for taking photos.
- Santoríni has beaches in three colours: black, red and white. You’ll find everything here from secluded coves without any sand or facilities but excellent swimming conditions, to busy beach bars and perfect spots for snorkellers.
- Don’t forget to walk: Santoríni is an incredibly beautiful destination so don’t risk coming away with only the classic photos, explore the island properly on foot and you’ll discover your own lookouts and highlights.
Please note that this island is an incredibly popular destination (especially during the peak summer months), and most of the best places to stay in Santorini get snapped up quickly. So do plan ahead and make your booking early.
The best places to stay in Santoríni
The Best Places to Stay in Imerovigli
- Pegasus Suites & Spa is a smart, grown-up, all suites property where most of the accommodation comes with private plunge pool, jacuzzi or both. The views are fabulous and the restaurant gourmet standard.
- The Avaton Resort & Spa has seven fantastically chic, neutral toned rooms with private balconies, an excellent Mediterranean restaurant and an indulgent spa. It’s very calm and peaceful and the views are amazing.
- The Hotel Ilioperato is a lovely four-star hotel in Imerovigli with eleven rooms and apartments, all with private balconies, plus a lovely pool and fantastic sea views. Great value too.
- The Hotel Afroessa is a traditional hotel with a collection of ten understated rooms and maisonettes. They also do fantastic breakfasts on their private balconies.
- If you thought Santoríni was out of your price range think again, the Remezzo Villas in Imerovigli are a collection of 18th Century villas nestled into the cliffside with traditional Cycladean features and colours and a room rate from €120 per night.
- The Kapari Natural Resort also offers reasonably priced luxury, this time in Imerovigli, carved right into the cliff face. There are 19 neutral toned rooms, a few with private hot tubs, plus an excellent wine bar and restaurant with fantastic sea views.
- San Antonio’s stunning, uninterrupted views of the caldera can be seen from the private balconies of all of its 25 rooms which benefit from beautiful white decor, butler service and an extensive spa menu. And there’s a gourmet restaurant.
- Grace Santoríni is a palatial villa cut right into the cliff, with 22 all white rooms with fabulous views, private balconies and hot tubs, a lovely Mediterranean restaurant and an extensive spa.
- Chromata is one of the best places to stay in Santoríni to appreciate this romance. It has an infinity pool looking across the caldera! Built above traditional style 'cave houses' carved into the rocky cliff. Decked out in beautiful, simple luxury. Designed to make you feel like you're the only two people in existence.
- The Vasilicos in Imerovigli has a great spot, high on the cliff top with spectacular sea views. There are just seven simple, chic suites with the option to dine privately on your terrace.
The Best Places to Stay in Thira
- Tzekos Villas Hotel in Thira has been built into the side of the caldera to make the best of its views over the Aegean. The decor is typically Cycladic and there are balconies overlooking the ocean. Peaceful.
- Aigialos is another great option for families with its collection of sugar cube houses on very top of the cliff. There are houses sleeping two people and mansions sleeping five - plus in between options and all have private balconies and access to a lovely pool and Mediterranean restaurant.
- Sun Rocks in Thira has fantastic views of the sea - especially at sunset, which you can enjoy in the lovely, intimate restaurant or on one of several sun terraces. There are just 17 oh-so-chic and romantic rooms.
- Our Guru’s best value recommendation is the Rena's Suites, a chic B&B in central Thira, with pretty all-white rooms and suites, a large pool and a relaxed restaurant. Almost unbelievably their rooms start from less than €60 per night.
- Homeric Poems is a sophisticated cliffside hotel with 20 rooms and suites, a lovely pool and numerous sun terraces. There are beautiful views from almost everywhere, plus modern art to look at when you’re facing away from the views.
The Best Places to Stay in Oia
- Katikies is a romantic dream in white and blue with 27 luxuriously tranquil rooms and stunning views. They also have an exceptional infinity pool and poolside restaurant and excellent wine bar. Plus an extensive spa.
- The Kirini Suites & Spa is a fantastic, five-start hotel overlooking the Aegean, fastidiously designed in the Cycladic style, the suites are all white and very elegant. There’s a deluxe spa carved into the cliff and the restaurant is excellent.
- Esperas also offers different types of accommodation, from rooms to studios to suites and whole villas. You’re right on the coast, with spectacular views from private balconies. The rooms are rustic white with bright art works. Great value, starting from around €150 per night.
- 1864 The Sea Captain's House has just four suites, tucked into the old town of Oia. They all have plenty of character - think four-poster beds and antiques as well as whitewashed walls and balconies with incredible views you expect of Santoríni.
- The Ikies Traditional Houses are along a similar line, a five star collection of rooms, suites and maisonettes cut into the cliff face, all facing out onto dreamy caldera views. The furnishings are all white and some have private hot tubs, also with caldera views.
- Converted from 300 year old cave dwellings, the Perivolas LIfestyle Houses are now a collection of 20 tranquil, luxurious suites, plus a stunning infinity pool and beautiful terraced gardens.
- The Aenaon Villas are a great option for families with older children. There are seven villas in the group, all are white and ultra chic with huge private terraces and amazing sea views. There’s also a fantastic pool.
The Best Places to Stay in Kamari
- Closer to the beach, and further from the cruise ship crowds, Santoríni Kastelli Resort is for families. It's a good size and beside a black sandy beach and friendly tavernas.
The Best Places to Stay in Vlychada
- Notos Therme Resort and Spa captures the real romance of the place. It's on one of the last relatively undeveloped bits of coast: around Vilhada, a tiny fishing village. Celebrate the tranquillity and views by treating yourself to a spa treatment or two. Perfectly romantic.
Prefer a private Apartment or Villa?
- If you’d prefer to stay in an apartment or private villa we recommend you visit our online partner, Booking.com.
- Santoríni airport is linked to Heathrow, Gatwick and Manchester, with more flights available during the busier season. The airport is about seven kilometres from Thira. You can also arrive on Santoríni via cruise ships, which dock at Skála Firás, before taking the 580 steps up to Thira - unless you hire a donkey or take the cable car. Or, you can catch the ferry in to Athinios.
- If you want to hire a car we recommend you visit our online partner, Rentalcars.
- Santoríni really has just two seasons, summer, which is between March and October and temperatures range between about 11°C and 40°C, and winter, between November and February, when temperatures range between 10°C and 25°C. It’s certainly far from cold in winter, but the Greek islands tend to be more difficult to get to because of the reduced ferry timetable, and some parts of the island (including restaurants and bars) close down. But if you can work out the transport then you’ll be rewarded with a quieter, less expensive island.
Still not sure?
- Expand your search to include all the best places to stay in the Cyclades.
- Refine your search to the best places to stay in Thira or the best places to stay in Oia.
- How about the best places to stay in Imerovigli?
- Alternatively, contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Santoríni
Best Hotels in Santoríni
Acqua Vatos Kamari, Santoríni 32 rooms from £74Local exploring - This hotel's location makes it an ideal choice for guests who are looking to explore the best of Santorini's bars and beachesRomantic Break - With well-appointed suites, a pretty pool and private dining options, this hotel is perfect for a romantic island getawayBeach Life - Set a few minutes' walk from a popular beach, this hotel makes an idyllic base for a seaside breakSights nearby - Explore the picturesque village of Kamari, with easy access via the shuttle bus that leaves from outside the hotelRecommended by - Great Small Hotels
Tucked away in Kamari, a stone’s throw from one of Santorini’s longest and most popular black sand beaches, this stylish hotel makes a charming hideaway holiday. Whitewashed walls are set off with splashes of colour in the bright suites, while outside an azure pool encourages total relaxation. See More
Aria Lito Mansion Thira (Main Street) 16 rooms from £100Total relaxation - In a quiet and peaceful setting, its the ideal place to enjoy some time out, sit back and relax by the pool or on the terraces.Families - Aria Lito Mansion prides itself on being one of the few truly family friendly hotels in townRomantic Break - A perfect couples getaway with its chic and comfortable interiors, great service and food.Local exploring - Ideally located close to the centre of town as well as the beaches.
A stylish retreat, in the heart of the city. This mid-1900's renovated mansion offers creatively designed rooms, with chic contemporary décor, and lovely views of the sea. An outdoor pool, a cosy garden space, in room massages and wine tastings add to the charm. A classy yet modern vibe. See More
Apanemo Hotel Santoríni 27 rooms from £129Romantic Break - Take some time for yourselves at this romantic spot — boasting plush accommodation, stunning views and a peaceful atmosphereBeach Life - Apanemo offers seaside chic rooms just a 15 minute walk from the nearest beachLocal exploring - There is a free shuttle service to the whole Akrotiri areaFamilies - Apartment style accommodation and a children's pool
The lovely Apanemo Hotel, in Akrotiri on Santorini, offers stunning views of the Aegean. Apartment-style accommodation decorated in a typically Mediterranean fashion. Enjoy a rich buffet breakfast each morning and be sure to make use of the hot tub to fully unwind! A peaceful spot. See More
Santorini Kastelli Resort Kamari, Santoríni 60 rooms from £139Total relaxation - Just steps from the renowned black volcanic sands of Kamari beach, with spa, hot tubs and cocktails by the pool.Diving - There is a diving center on Kamari beach where you can rent equipment and take lessons.Tennis - Make the most of the cool of the evenings with the on site flood lit tennis court.Sailing - Take a boat trip to the volcano, a wonderful way to explore the coast.Recommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
Hotel Ilioperato Imerovigli 11 rooms from £141Value chic - With its stunning view and charming, simple style Ilioperato represents excellent value on this expensive islandRomantic Break - Amazing views, sunsets to die for and even your own private hot tub (in certain rooms) — a romantic havenFamilies - The spacious apartments offer excellent options for families, with some sleeping up to fiveViews - Stunning caldera views from both rooms and pool terrace
Mill Houses Thira, Santoríni 13 rooms from £146Honeymoons - Honeymoon heaven, with elegant suites, verandas overlooking the Santorini volcano, fantastic food and poolside bar.Local exploring - Perfectly placed for exploring the stunning village of Firostefani, and trips along the coast.Local markets - Explore the local markets of Fira and pick up some regional produce to bring home with you.Restaurant - Mylos Restaurant serves refined Mediterranean and Asian cuisine
Perched atop the village of Firostefani, Mill Houses is a sumptuous hotel that offers magnificent views of the Santorini volcano. Built in traditional Cycladic style, its rooms are tasteful and luxurious. Explore the charms of the surrounding area or simply soak up the stunning view by the pool. See More
Callia Retreat Suites Thira 17 rooms from £152Romantic Break - This adults only property offers a chic romantic haven. Book one of the executive suites with private outdoor hot tub!Private Hot Tub - Book one of the executive suite for a private terrace with hot tubViews - Stunning seaviews both from the pool area and private terracesSights nearby - Located in the centre of FiraRecommended by - I Escape
Seriously stylish adults only property in central Fira. Contemporary rooms feature private terraces, the best come with a hot tub. Plus there's large swimming pool with snack bar. Superb location offering easy access to restaurants, sights and activities around. A chic romantic bolthole. See More
Tzekos Villas Hotel Thira 25 rooms from £156Families - Children are welcome here and several of the rooms can accommodate three or four peopleRomantic Break - Stunning views from which to watch the sunset and the best rooms with private hot tubSwimming Pool - Outdoor pool with amazing views of the volcanoViews - All rooms boast stunning caldera views
Built amphitheatrically on the edge of the renowned Caldera in Santorini's capital, Tzekos Villas has breathtaking views over volcanic islets and the Aegean sea. Rooms are typically Cycladic — bright white interiors, tiled floors, with verandas overlooking the volcano. Peaceful and romantic. See More
Notos Therme and Spa Vlihada, Santorini, Santoríni 29 rooms from £156Honeymoons - A wildy romantic setting with secluded rooms, private terraces overlooking the Aegean Sea and poolside cocktail bar.Spa breaks - Indulge yourself with the wide range of therapeutic treatments based on the volcanically enriched springs.Sailing - Located next to the only marina of Santorini island making it ideal for those travelling with their own yachts or boats.Spa - Notos spa is built within the rock and has natural hot springs. Plus there's an indoor pool, sauna & steam bathRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
Beach hotel landscaped into volcanic cliffs next to an unspoilt fishing village, with stepped terraces and fabulous views. White on white interiors with pop coloured bed throws. A tranquil hideaway with great spa and range of natural treatments. Excellent Mediterranean cuisine. Wonderfully romantic. See More
De Sol Hotel Thira, Santoríni 45 rooms from £174Families - As well as Family Suites, the deluxe villas offer spacious multi room accommodation and private poolSpa - Offering a wide range of massages and therapeutic treatments plus a large hot tub, sauna and hammamViews - Lovely views to the East of the island over Pyrgos Village and surrounding vineyardsSwimming Pool - Heated outdoor pool. Suites and villas also feature private heated outdoor pools
A smart new family friendly five star property on the outskirts of Thira. The rooms are elegantly done with a soothing neutral colour palette and private balconies. Book a suite or deluxe villa for private pool and spa bathroom. Plus there's an outdoor heated pool and Mediterranean restaurant. See More
Remezzo Villas Imerovigli (Santorini) 12 rooms from £187Romantic Break - Beautifully simple rooms and suites the best with private hot tubs and sensational viewsBoutique - Simply done in typical Cycladic style with beautiful white on white decor and luxurious bathroomsPrivate Hot Tub - Several of the suites come with their own outdoor hot tubViews - Terraces with panoramic views over the caldera
Nestled on the cliffside, the restored 18th century villas have classic Cycladean features: white washed walls, vaulted ceilings & curved edges. Spacious suites and rooms with private balconies for enjoying the jawdropping views. No restaurant but a short walk from local eateries. Totally romantic. See More
Vino Houses Oia (Santorini) 3 rooms from £200Groups - These spacious villas, which can sleep up to 4 people, are a great option for those travelling in larger groupsCountry Escape - Located in the beautiful Oia countryside, these private villas offer the perfect base for a country retreatFamilies - The self-catering facilities and private pool make these villas popular with familiesCooking classes - Brush up your Mediterranean repertoire with a cooking class; enquire with the hotel for detailsRecommended by - I Escape
Vino Houses consists of just 3 private villas each with a hot tub in the quiet village of Finikia just outside Oia. Chic interiors, views onto the vineyards, private parking, 10 minutes from the best black beaches in Santorini and just a 30 minute walk from Oia. Great for families. See More
Bellonias Villas Santorini, Santoríni from £213Romantic Break - Private beach, secluded terraces for each room, gorgeous views and luxurious yacht trips around the islandBeach Life - Usually for Santorini there is direct access to Kamari beach, plus waiter service and sun beds!Restaurant - Elia is a beachside restaurant specialising in local ingredients and Greek flavoursPrivate Hot Tub - Book the honeymoon suite for your private outdoor hot tubRecommended by - Tablet
Gorgeous whitewashed villas on Kamari beach. Minimalist rooms have pressed concrete floors, driftwood accents, kitchenettes and private terraces. Outdoor pool, sauna and gym. Restaurant offers contemporary Greek flavours. Private beach and bed can be booked in advance. Effortless, grown up luxury. See More
Astra Suites Imerovigli 27 rooms from £236Romantic Break - Romantics will love the higher-end suites which either come with private hot tub or poolFamilies - Family suites are perfect for two adults and two childrenViews - Panoramic views of the caldera and the Aegean SeaRestaurant - Five Senses Restaurant offers Greek and Mediterranean fine dining cuisineRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
Wonderful boutique hotel with funky rooms and suites. Splashes of bright colour throughout all white rooms, all with private balconies, some with private hot tubs or pools. Lovely Greek restaurant and swimming pool lounge area. Great for romantic getaways and family holidays. See More
Homeric Poems Thira (Firostefani) 20 rooms from £252Local exploring - Homeric Poems is a ten minute walk from the centre of Fira so you can easily get out and aboutViews - Epic views over the caldera and Aegean SeaSwimming Pool - Freshwater pool; book one of the Grand Suites or the Honeymoon suite with private pool for your own poolPrivate Hot Tub - The Honeymoon suite not only has a plunge pool, but an outdoor hot tub too!Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
Pegasus Suites & Spa Imerovigli (Santorini) 18 rooms from £260Views - The property has incredible view's over Santorini's calderaSwimming Pool - Heated outdoor pool with stunning views, plus an indoor hydrotherapy pool in the spa.Spa - The "Heaven Spa" features a hammam, and sauna and offers a range of treatments.Private Hot Tub - Several suites have a private hot tub either on the terrace or in the room
A grown up, all suites property with breathtaking views over Santorini's famous caldera. Built in typical Cycladean style, smart all white suites offer every luxury and many come with either private hot tub or plunge pool or both! Gourmet restaurant and spa too. Romantic heaven! See More
Kapari Natural Resort Imerovigli 19 rooms from £260Families - The Private Residence can accommodate between 2 and 15 guests and is ideal for larger family groupsRomantic Break - Kapari offers rooms with private hot tubs, chic interiors and fabulous foodViews - Stunning views of the CalderaPrivate Hot Tub - The Up & High Suite, Honeymoon Suite and Private Residence all feature a private outdoor hot tubRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
San Antonio Imerovigli 25 rooms from £278Total relaxation - Relax on your private terrace or by the infinity pool, then indulge in top notch diningRomantic Break - Stunning rooms and suites, epic views, gourmet cuisine — romance defined!Views - Stunning uninterrupted views of the calderaPrivate Hot Tub - Several suites have private outdoor hot tubsRecommended by - CN Traveller, Small Luxury Hotels
Istoria Perivolos, Santoríni 12 rooms from £305Hideaway - With a restaurant, bar and pool on-site, plus a spa with excellent treatments, this makes a great Greek bolt-holeBeach Life - Situated on Perivolos Beach, there isn't a more conveniently located hotel for a beach holiday than this oneRomantic Break - The bright, airy rooms and cosy atmosphere of this hotel score highly with couplesGreat walks - Hike the caldera path between Fira and Oia and discover the natural beauty of Santorini on footRecommended by - Tablet, Design Hotels, Mr & Mrs Smith
This contemporary design hotel on Perivolos Beach boasts a stripped back look conceived by a renowned Greek studio. Drawing on local style, suites are simply dressed in white linens with tiled floors and large, semi-circle windows. The best offer a private hot tub and sea views; barefoot luxury. See More
Aigialos Thira 16 rooms from £312Romantic Break - With the historic buildings, beautiful interiors, stunning views and fine-dining, this is made for romanceViews - Outstanding views of the calderaRestaurant - Gourmet restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisineSights nearby - Ancient Tira archaeological site.Recommended by - Tablet, Fodors
Utterly romantic all white hotel with a collection of sugar cube houses on the cliff top. Each house, from standard to mansion size, sleeps from 2 to 4 people. All have private balconies and elegant interiors furnished with anitque pieces. Small pool and fine-dining Mediterranean restaurant. See More
Esperas Oia 17 rooms from £317Romantic Break - Romantics will love the views, private hot tubs or pools and great Greek cuisineFamilies - With some accommodation units sleeping up to four this is a good family pickViews - Stunning sea and caldera viewsSwimming Pool - Small outdoor pool and the best suites come with their own plunge poolRecommended by - I Escape
Chromata Imerovigli 25 rooms from £317Honeymoons - Sun, sea in a wonderously romantic honeymoon suite with private terrace, secluded hot tub and sleek modern interiors.Sailing - Sail around the island and take in the stunning white villages and deserted beaches.5* Luxury - Chromata is undoubtedly one of the most luxurious hotels on the islandRestaurant - Poolside Chroma Restaurant serves elegant modern Mediterranean cuisineRecommended by - Tablet, Small Luxury Hotels, Mr & Mrs Smith
Tradition meets contemporary cool on the most spectacular island in Greece. A series of cave houses in the cliffside, with white on white decor broken with stylish aztec bed throws. Impossibly perfect infinity pool and an intimate poolside restaurant both boast killer views. Ideal for honeymooners. See More
Athina Luxury Suites Thira (Santorini) 14 rooms from £330Beach Life - Set on the beautiful island of Santorini with sea views from every suite, book this hotel for a luxury seaside getawayHideaway - Hideout in this pretty hillside hotel; with a bar, restaurant and spa services onsite, there's no reason to leaveRomantic Break - The effortlessly chic suites and spectacular views make this hotel an idyllic destination for a romantic breakPrivate Hot Tub - Several of the higher-end suites come with private outdoor hot tub
Perched on the cliffs of the caldera, these boutique suites make a luxurious pied-à-terre in Fira. The soft minimalism typical of contemporary Greek interior design is set off by wood accents and gilding. With a romantic restaurant overlooking the coast, this hotel is a dreamy couples' getaway. See More
Katikies Oia 27 rooms from £343Total relaxation - Enjoy A.Spa's restorative treatments, cocktails by the infinty pool, phenomenal rooftop dining and impeccable 24 hour service.Honeymoons - Sun, sea, tranquility and oh-so-romantic- five star service in these achingly chic cliff side cottages overlooking Caldera.Sights nearby - Visit the nearby village of Oia, the main square and sunset views are breathtaking.Restrictions on children - Children over 13 can be accommodated but this is a grown-up hotel!Recommended by - Kiwi Collection
A totally unique boutique honeymooner hotel draped over the cliffs of Oia. Cool and tranquil luxurious rooms with stunning views. Exceptionally lovely infinity pool and spa. Fresh mediterranean cuisine is served poolside as well as fine dining on the rooftop. The ideal place to completely unwind. See More
Ikies Traditional Houses Oia 13 rooms from £346Romantic Break - Stunning views, private terraces with hot tubs, private dining — what more could you ask for?5* Luxury - Chic minimalist interiors, indulgent bathrooms, and private hot tubs almost as standard!Views - Fabulous views over the Caldera and the Aegean SeaPrivate Hot Tub - Most rooms have their own private outdoor hot tub with a view; some are indoor
Avaton Resort & Spa Imerovigli (Thira) 11 rooms from £351Romantic Break - This intimate property is perfect for romance. Think luxury suites, stunning views and epic sunsetsViews - Excellent sea and sunset views from all roomsSpa - With hydrotherapy pool, steam cavern, sauna and a wide range of massages and beauty treatmentsSailing - Ask the hotel to book you a boat ride and head out to explore the coastlineRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
Fantastically chic all-white hotel with an extensive bar and a Mediterranean restaurant. Rooms and suites are decorated in neutral tones and boast private balconies, dreamy sea views, and all the modern gadgets. Minimalist design, an indulgent spa, and fabulous views - a very romantic setting. See More
The Vasilicos Imerovigli (Thira) 7 rooms from £353Romantic Break - Peaceful surroundings, chic accommodation and spectacular views — perfect for a romantic getawayTotal relaxation - Spend your days lounging by the pool sunbathing or book yourself in for a massage to truly unwindGreat walks - Join one of the various walking tours around the island to truly explore the area's beautyPrivate Hot Tub - Most rooms come with either private hot tub or plunge poolRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Kiwi Collection
The Vasilicos is located in the viIlage of Imerovigli, high in the mountains of Santorini. Boasting spectacular sea views, the hotel offers seven simple chic suites which all feature a spacious terrace. Choose your own menu and enjoy a private candlelit dinner for two at sunset! A stunning spot. See More
1864 The Sea Captain's House Oia 4 rooms from £356Romantic Break - With just four rooms, this property oozes romance. Think four posters, private terraces and tubs for twoFull of character - A house with a history and beautifully decorated with luxurious classic styleTown - Oia is one of Santorini's most picturesque towns.Views - Outstanding sea and caldera viewsRecommended by - Tablet, CN Traveller
Aenaon Villas Imerovigli, Santoríni 7 rooms from £390Chic - Beautifully stylish interiors manage to honour the traditional architecture whilst offering the smartest of staysRomantic Break - Stunning all-white interiors, outstanding location, views to die for and some villas with private pool...Outstanding location - Cliffside location right on the edge of Santorini's Caldera, on the path between Oia and ImerovigliViews - Panoramic views over the Aegean Sea and caldera, plus unbeatable sunsetsRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Fodors
A cluster of white villas house seven ultra-chic all-white rooms with huge private terraces offering a seamless blend of tradition and contemporary luxury. Dreamy sea views from its clifftop site, and a gorgeous infinity pool. Ideal for honeymooners, couples, and families with older children. See More
The Tsitouras Collection Thira (Santorini) 5 rooms from £399Local exploring - Set in close proximity to the Thira ferry, this hotel is in a great location for exploring on Santorini and local islandsRomantic Break - Couples love this hotel's discreet touches; book a luxury suites for a romantic private terraceBeach Life - Set on a cliff overlooking the sea, this hotel is a great choice for a luxury beach breakSailing - Visit Santorini's volcano and Thirasia Island on a boat trip; stop off on Thirisia Island for a traditional meal
This luxury hotel is located on a thousand-foot cliff in Santorini, Greece. Individually designed suites boast elaborate, antique furniture and living space; doors open out onto a private verandah with sun loungers and sea views. Unwind in the infinity pool after an al fresco dinner; a VIP getaway. See More
Santorini Secret Suites & Spa Oia (Oia) 17 rooms from £399Beach Life - Set on the coast on the picturesque island of Santorini, book this hotel for a luxury seaside getawayRomantic Break - The laid-back, romantic atmosphere at this adults-only hotel is well suited to a couples' holidayHideaway - With a spa, restaurant and pool onsite, there is no need to leave this boutique hideaway hotelSights nearby - Visit the Akrotiri archaeological site – one of the Aegean’s most important prehistoric settlementsRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels, Tablet
This stylish bolt-hole offers luxurious villas and private suites in Oia on Santorini. Classic Cycladic exteriors give way to contemporary suites with a splash of colour in the designer fittings. For romantic sunset views, dine on the terrace at the hotel's gourmet Black Rock restaurant. See More
Santo Maris Oia Suites Oia 65 rooms from £403Honeymoons - Honeymoon heaven with sumptuous suites and private villas boasting outdoor hot tubs overlooking the stunning Aegean Sea.Foodies - Having been lauded for its authentic Greek gastronomic cuisine, foodies will love it hereRestaurant - Alios Ilios serves authentic Greek cuisine and is widely regarded as one of the best restaurants in the countrySpa - Anassa Spa is one of the largest on the island and offers a wide range of revitalising treatments
A magnificent five-star hotel overlooking the sea. A modern, stylish take on the traditional Cycladic style, with rooms maximising on comfort and luxury. It's the perfect place for a relaxing, indulgent romantic break, with an extensive spa and a stunning setting looking out to sea. See More
Kirini Suites & Spa Oia from £434Total relaxation - With a serene coastal setting, excellent on site cuisine and deluxe spa, it's ideal for a relaxing holiday.Romantic Break - Luxurious suites and a heavenly location combine to create the perfect place for a romantic getaway.Sights nearby - Visit Santorini's volcano and Thirasia Island just three miles away.Swimming Pool - Outdoor pool and the top end suites come with private poolRecommended by - Relais & Chateaux, Tablet
Fantastic, five-star hotel facing out over the Aegean Sea. Fastidiously designed in line with Cycladic style, the suites are elegant and luxurious with crisp, whitewashed decor. The deluxe spa feature relaxing pods carved into the cliff and the restaurant serves delicious seafood. A clifftop wonder. See More
Sun Rocks Thira 18 rooms from £434Romantic Break - This adults only paradise screams romance from every pore with its glorious views and sleek modern styleLocal exploring - Ideally located in the centre of Thira, so it's easy to get around from hereViews - Fabulous sea and sunset viewsSwimming Pool - Outdoor pool; the Sun Rocks suite has a private poolRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Small Luxury Hotels
Canaves Thera, Santoríni 18 rooms from £445Romantic Break - Beautifully stylish luxury accommodation with breathtaking views; book one of the top end suites for a private poolLocal exploring - A perfect base to explore Oia's winding cobbled streets with local bakeries, art galleries and artisan shopsRestaurant - The Infinity Modern Bistro & Bar is open all day for classic Greek cuisineSwimming Pool - Outdoor infinity pool; and several suites have their own pools tooRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
In a picturesque village, this luxury hotel seems surreal. Perched on a cliff side, beautifully designed with white on white keeping in mind the traditional Cycladic style, rooms offer private terraces. The suites come with a private pool and the restaurant serves great food. Super romantic. See More
Andronis Luxury Suites Oia (Santorini) 33 rooms from £461Romantic Break - Couples love the amenities at this hotel, particularly the adult focus and the possibility of a private hot tub or poolBeach Life - With beautiful sea views from the hotel, and easy access to local beaches, this is a great base for seaside breakHoneymoons - Make yours a luxury honeymoon by booking a suite with a private infinity poolSights nearby - Take an impressive helicopter trip from the hotel across the Aegean to some of the most renowned Greek islands
This seafront luxury hotel in Oia offers stunning vistas across the Aegean. The suites have classic interior design with stonewashed bathrooms and nautical colours; the best lead onto a private infinity pool overlooking the sea. Don't miss the clifftop restaurant and sleek spa. A breathtaking hotel. See More
Perivolas LIfestyle Houses Oia (Oia) 21 rooms from £499Romantic Break - With a wide range of luxurious accommodations, many with private pool, superb views and delicious food this is very romantic!Hideaway - Set in 300 year old caves this stunning seaside property feels a-million miles away from everything.Restaurant - Serves contemporary Greek cuisine using locally sourced ingredients, exclusively for the hotel guestsSailing - Take a boat across the lava islands for magical views of the sulphur exuding caldera.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, I Escape
A collection of lifestyle houses converted from 300 year old caves, built into the hillside. Spectacular views and complete tranquility meets laidback luxury and style. Stunning infinity pool, beautiful terraced gardens, and superb contemporary Greek cuisine. A wildly romantic destination. See More
Grace Santorini Imerovigli 22 rooms from £558Romantic Break - Beautiful all white accommodations, most with private plunge pool, superb views and award winning diningViews - Panoramic sea viewsSwimming Pool - Wonderful infinity pool with stunning sea views - the largest of its kind on SantoriniRestaurant - Seaview restaurant specialising in Mediterranean cuisineRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet, I Escape
Villa Bordeaux Thira (847 00 Santorini) 4 rooms from £1066Local exploring - Conveniently situated in the heart of lively Fira, with a choice of many nearby beaches and island sights to exploreRomantic Break - With just a handful of rooms, gourmet food, stunning views and luxury everywhere you turn, this is truly spoilingFoodies - The only French fine dining restaurant on Santorini helmed by famous chef Jerome CastillasGreat walks - Hike from Fira to Oia, walk up the island's active volcano or the Skaros Rock viewpoint hike is also beautiful
A stunning hotel overlooking a pretty bay with elegant cream stone interiors featuring romantic arches and vaulted ceilings. The simple fresh design continues in the rooms, with pale furnishings, minimalist art and natural materials. Boasting a top-notch restaurant and terrace pool. Fabulous! See More