- ✓ Book Online Now
- ✓ Save time, save money
Search the best hotels in Agropoli
Situated at the south end of the Cilentan Coast, Agropoli is a stunning town overlooking the Tyrrhenian Sea. With a history dating back to the Neolithic times, the town has rich heritage especially from a religious perspective. Surrounded by a beautiful coastline, Agropoli is a great destination for people looking for a mix of culture and relaxation. Our choice of the best places to stay in Agropoli are perfectly positioned to take advantage of all this history.
What Not to miss
- Recently discovered Byzantine tombs in Agropoli are definitely worth checking out.
- Visit the stunning Angevin-Aragonese castle which stands on top of the promontory.
- Visit beautiful churches such as the Holy Mary of Constantinople, San Marco and San Francesco.
- Take a trip to the medieval ruins of San Francesco's Monastery.
- The surrounding coastline is full of lovely beaches such as the nearby Trentova Bay.
Such a lovely area is very popular (especially during the peak summer months), so to guarantee a room in one of the best places to stay in Agropoli, remember to book early.
The best places to stay in Agropoli
- Villa La Colombaia is located just outside the town. It is ideal for families with its large outdoor pool and good range of accommodation including triples and family rooms. The restaurant serves cuisine typical of the region and it's well placed for both visiting Paestum and the local beaches.
For a private apartment or villa
- Explore the options at our online partner Booking.com.
- The nearest airport to Agropoli is Naples (72 miles).
- For hiring a car, we recommend visiting our online partner Rentalcars.
- The best time to visit Agropoli is from May to September, when the temperature sits comfortably in the twenties.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Agropoli
Villa La Colombaia 10 rooms from £83Agropoli
A laid back villa-style hotel just outside Agropoli and close to the beach. Charming rooms, some family suites, all have enormous balconies for sunbathing. Two swimming pools, beautiful gardens, and a seafood restaurant. A perfect choice for a family beach holiday and excellent value too.Families - Many of the rooms have connecting rooms for kids.Swimming Pool - Two outdoor pools, one on the roof and one in the garden.Sights nearby - Agropoli Castle.Sailing - Can be booked nearby.