Search the best hotels in Cannero Riviera
About Cannero Riviera
Cannero Riviera is a delightful village perched on the western shore of Lake Maggiore. Surrounded by a collection of olive groves, citruses and palm trees. During the town's famous spring bloom of camellias, rhododendrons and azaleas the village is a colourful affair. Explore ther winding medieval streets or adventure out onto Lake Maggiore. Our selection of the best places to stay in Cannero Riviera offer picturesque views out over the lake.
What not to miss:
- Castelli di Cannero has a famous history and sits on a island in the lake, just a short distance from the town.
- Explore the mountains of the nearby Grande National Park.
- Obviously given its positioning on Lake Maggiore, it's perfect for exploring the surrounding waters. The town's Lido di Cannero is famous for watersports.
For a luxurious spot on the lake, explore our list of the best places to stay in Cannero Riviera.
The best places to stay in Cannero Riviera
The Best Places to Stay in Cannero Riviera for lakeside luxury
- Hotel Cannero is a classic family-run affair right on the lake. Its bedrooms exude charm,. The atmospheric piano bar is a great place to start the evening and its restaurant is superb. A great spot for people looking to relax on the lake.
The Best Places to Stay in Cannero Riviera for lakeside chic
- Park Hotel Italia combines a grandiose exterior with contemporary chic interiors to great succes. Stylish rooms offer great views out over the lake and the hotel's restaurant focuses on traditional Italian cooking. A great value for money option.
Prefer an apartment or villa?
- Explore the options at our online partner Booking.com.
- The nearest international airport to Cannero Riviera is Milan (21 miles).
- For people who are interested in car hire, we recommend visiting our online partner Rentalcars.
- The best time to visit Cannero Riviera is from June to September, when the temperature sits comfortably in the twenties.
Still not sure which is the best place to stay in Cannero Riviera for you?
Best Hotels in Cannero Riviera
Park Hotel Italia 31 rooms from £54Lake Maggiore
An imposing lakeside property with spectacular views. Elegant interiors with high ceilings and sash windows. Light and airy rooms are traditional in design and boast private balconies. A traditional Italian and Mediterranean restaurant with panoramic views. Very reasonably priced. A tranquil abode.Hideaway - An elegant lakeside property. Gloriously tranquil and with plenty of outdoor activities to rejuvinate oneself.Value chic - Incredible value, especially for this locationGreat walks - Meander along one of the lakeside trails and soak in the stunning scenery.Sailing - A private pier is available for those arriving by boat.
Hotel Cannero 55 rooms from £105Cannero Riveria, Lake Maggiore
Charming old-fashioned establishment run by the same attentive and gracious family for decades. Spectacular position on Lake Maggiore with beautiful views. Spotless bedrooms, piano bar, lakeside terrace, pool and tennis court. Buffet breakfasts are a speciality. The perfect place to unwind.Foodies - Exquisite lakeside terrace for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Views - Magnifcent views overlooking Lake Maggiore.LakesideGreat walks - Good for walkers.