Search the best hotels in Favignana
A group of three islands just off the west coast of Sicily, Favignana is full of charm and beauty. First settled by the Phoenicians, the island has had a long history of being taken over by various powers ranging from the Arabs to the Normans. A popular spot for divers, it's an ideal place for people who are looking to steal themselves away from the crowds in Sicily. Our selection of the best places to stay in Favignana are charming coastal hideaways.
What not to miss:
- The islands are famous for caves of calcarenite rock that are known locally as 'tufo'. Spend a day exploring the unique beauty of these cavernous features.
- The waters around Favignana are full of wonderful sealife and as such it's a great spot for diving and snorkelling.
- Favignana town is a fascinating place to explore with buildings such as Palazzo Florio and Fort of Santa Caterina, originally built by Arabic settlers on the island.
The best places to stay in Favignana are perfect for people looking for a peaceful, seaside retreat.
The best places to stay in Favignana
For a coastal retreat
- Cas'almare is a charming guesthouse overlooking the sea with its own private beach club. Featuring six elegant rooms, an excellent restaurant and direct access to the sea, it's perfect for a relaxing romantic break.
For a chic stay
- I Pretti Resort is a delightful hotel on Favignana. Exuding a tranquil atmosphere, the hotel is made up of luxurious suites, stunning views and a beautiful garden.
For an apartment or villa
- Explore the options at our online partner Booking.com.
- Access to the island is provided for by ferries between Trapani and Favignana.
- For international travellers, the airport to fly into is Trapani.
- The best time to visit Favignana is in the summer.
- Hiring a car is a good idea to explore the area, so we recommend visiting our online partner Rentalcars
Still not sure?
- Browse our list of the best places to stay in Favignana.
- Widen the net to look at the best places to stay in Sicily.
- Or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Favignana
Best Hotels in Favignana
I Pretti Resort Favignana TP 16 rooms from £111Beach Life - A beautiful and serene spot overlooking the sea, and just a few minutes walk to the lovely Praia Beach on Favignana.Sights nearby - Visit the fascinating limestone caves and the Hypogeum Gardens.Fishing - Organise a sea fishing trip out from Favignana harbour.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.
I Pretti Resort is a charming hotel situated on the quaint little island of Favignana. A serene atmosphere pervades throughout the hotel, which focuses on luxury and elegance. With a yummy breakfast each morning in the flower filled gardens, it's perfect for a restorative relaxing holiday. See More
Dimora Cala del Pozzo Favignana 8 rooms from £121Total relaxation - The best thing to do here is very little. Simply enjoy the generous hosts, excellent food, beautiful decor and stunning sceneryOrganic food - The estate includes a 32 ha organic farm which grows olives, grains, vegetables & herbs - which make up most of the food servedHideaway - Go completely off-grid in style; the combination of vast views and the island setting makes you feel miles from anywhereBeach Life - The property is steps away from the stunning secret bay of Cala del Pozzo. Walk there in minutes for a daily swim
Idyllic seaside Sicilian farmhouse with incredible location, organic farm, delicious produce and strong ecological focus. Divine decor combines a white colour-scheme, crisp linens, stone walls and antique furniture. Dine by candlelight under the stars surrounded by nature. Romantic island hideaway. See More
Il Baglio sull Acqua Favignana 10 rooms from £130Fishing - If you fancy a relaxing afternoon then head down to the sea for a spot of fishingGreat walks - Wander along the coast at sunset and marvel at the stunning viewsSeaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Views - Great views from hotel
Il Baglio sull Acqua is located on the island of Favignana, a short walk from the beach. Set in a traditional stone building, it offers smart accommodation with glorious views of the area, plus outdoor pool and hot tub. Aziza bistro serves superb local dishes! Perfect for getting away from it all. See More
Dimora dell'Olivastro Sicily, Favignana 6 rooms from £139Eco break - The farm is entirely organic, the hot water comes from the solar panels and all products are eco-friendly.Romantic Break - Some rooms come with an outside bed, on which you can gaze at the star-spangled sky.Great walks - Take long walks through the rugged and picturesque countryside.Restrictions on children - Adult only
Bright and elegant eco-friendly accommodation on the picturesque island of Favignana. The building's earthy hues open onto bright chic interiors. Rooms boast glorious views, private terraces and white on white style. Surrounded by its own organic farm (which also produces wine). A fine stay. See More
Cas'almare Sicily, Favignana 4 rooms from £156Beach Life - Fantastic location just set back from the sea and a beach club.Views - Stunning ocean views.Seaside - The hotel’s beach club café serves light lunches, mainly sandwiches and salads.Sights nearby - Cala Rossa cove is famous for its rock formations.Recommended by - I Escape