Search the best hotels in Todos Santos
About Todos Santos
Sand, sunshine, cobblestone streets, mango and papaya trees - come to Todos Santos before the developers move in! A charming and quirky seaside village with a colourful mix of surfers, New Age hippies, and local fishermen, the town is the perfect place to go for a romantic seaside escape. And our pick of the best places to stay in Todos Santos range from chic (but cheap) surfer accommodation to luxurious contemporary hotels.
Teeming with art galleries, artisan shops, chic boutiques and gourmet restaurants, the town and surrounding area is defined by its organic farms, unforgettable handmade textiles, sublime sunsets and elegant, untouched colonial architecture.
Laid-back, picturesque, sunny and effortlessly cool, Todos Santos is great for surfers, backpackers and couples alike. Browse our list of the best places to stay in Todos Santos and start planning your trip.
The best places to stay in Todos Santos
- Boasting a divine location on the coast, Hotel San Cristobal offers beach chic accommodation, constructed in cool contemporary style around a central lounge and pool. Enjoy a fusion of Mexican and Mediterranean cuisine at the Benno restaurant or grab a bite to eat at the Pool Bar. A dreamy spot for a couples' beach retreat!
Value for money
- The Hotelito is a colourful delight of a property set amidst rolling hills and just minutes from the beach. Chic rooms feature muslin draped beds, contemporary art and large terraces complete with a hammock. A tranquil pool provides the ideal spot to soak up some rays. Ideal for completely unwinding.
- Nestled behind a heritage brick facade, Hotel Casa Tota is a contemporary guesthouse sitting in downtown Todos Santos. Accommodation is laid out around a charming interior courtyard with a pool. In the guestrooms, a pastel palette complements the exposed walls. Lounge on the sunny roof terrace; a stylish hotel.
- Created by travellers for travellers, La Bohemia is an historic adobe guesthouse. Guestrooms reflect the relaxed ambience with rustic, exposed floorboards, handpainted tiles and a cosy window seat. Unwind in the tropical gardens before a dip in the pool; a stylish bolt-hole.
- Villas La Mar is a boutique hotel carved into the La Poza hillside on the Todos Santos coast. Guest suites contrast modern lines with repurposed wooden accents and enjoy sweeping Pacific Ocean views from their balconies.
- Guaycura Boutique Hotel sits within a 19th-century red brick building in the heart of Todos Santos. Guestrooms have a vintage feel, with exposed wooden beams and heritage tiled floors. Head to the roof terrace pool for a dip or visit the hotel beach club; a chic stay.
- The Todos Santos Inn is located in central Todos Santos, a short distance from the beach. It features elegantly decorated colonial-style accommodation, a pool and a restaurant that serves up absolutely wonderful Mexican cuisine-a must visit! A smart and unfussy spot.
For an apartment or villa
- Our partner Booking.com has a wide range of villas and apartments in the nearby area.
- The best time to travel is between March and May, when there is the least rainfall, and when the temperature reaches highs of up to 32 degrees!
- Fly to La Paz Airport, (taking flights from 20 US cities), and book a 1 hour taxi ride to Todos Santos.
- If you want to rent a car, contact our partner Rentalcars.
Still not sure?
- Expand your search to include our recommendations in Cabo San Lucas
- or our pick of the best places to stay in San Jose del Cabo.
- Alternatively, contact one of our Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Todos Santos
Best Hotels in Todos Santos
The Hotelito Todos Santos (B.C.S.) 4 rooms from £70Value chic - A boho-chic property that comes in at a very reasonable price.Surfing - The nearby Todos Santos has perfect conditions for surfing.Sailing - Search for whales between the months of November-March.Birdwatching - Spot herons, frigatebirds, hummingbirds and orioles.Recommended by - I Escape
A colourful delight of a property set amidst rolling hills and just minutes from the beach. Chic rooms feature muslin draped beds, contemporary art and large terraces complete with a hammock. A tranquil pool provides the ideal spot to soak up some rays. Ideal for completely unwinding. See More
Hotel Casa Tota Todos Santos 15 rooms from £77Local exploring - Located in close proximity to the town's main attractions and the coast, this hotel is perfectly placed for local exploringRomantic Break - Couples rate this contemporary hotel highly, particularly the minimalist suites and the charming courtyard poolCity Style - Set in a period property in the centre of the town, this hotel has lots of local Todos Santos styeFishing - Pack your rods for a fishing trip to Punta Lobos, a beautiful beach in Todos Santos populated with local fishermenRecommended by - Great Small Hotels
Nestled behind a heritage brick facade, this contemporary guesthouse sits in downtown Todos Santos, Mexico. The property is oriented around a charming interior courtyard with a pool. In the guestrooms, a pastel palette complements the exposed walls. Lounge on the sunny roof terrace; a stylish hotel. See More
La Bohemia Todos Santos 8 rooms from £115Local exploring - Take a tour of the town through the hotel and learn about local culture and tradition while sampling great local cuisineRomantic Break - Couples love the relaxed atmosphere at this traveller-friendly hotel; unwind by the pool after a day sightseeingBeach Life - This hotel is set in the charming town of Los Santos, a five-minute drive from beautiful sandy beachesSurfing - Ride the waves off the coast of Mexico on a surfing trip; book through the hotel for great deals
Conceived of by travellers for travellers, this historic adobe guesthouse sits in Baja California. Guestrooms reflect the relaxed ambience with rustic, exposed floorboards, handpainted tiles and a cosy window seat. Unwind in the tropical gardens before a dip in the pool; a stylish bolt-hole. See More
Villas La Mar Todos Santos (Cerro De La Poza) 7 rooms from £117Romantic Break - Couples love the blend of rustic and contemporary style in this hotel's suites; book a private villa for extra living spaceHideaway - Set in the side of a hill away from the town, book one of these private apartments for your next hideaway holidayBeach Life - With a privileged seafront location in Todos Santos, this hotel is perfect for a relaxing beach breakFishing - Go fishing off the coast of Todos Santos; enquire at the hotel for local equipment hire
This boutique hotel is carved into the La Poza hillside on the Todos Santos coast. Guest suites contrast modern lines with repurposed wooden accents; soak in sweeping Pacific Ocean views from the balcony. Hotel villas have a chic, beachside loft feel. Unwind by the azure pool; a cosy seaside escape. See More
Guaycura Boutique Hotel Todos Santos (Colonia Centro) 14 rooms from £128Local exploring - Take in the sights and sounds of the quintessential Mexican town of Los Santos from this hotel's prime central locationRomantic Break - Couples love the romantic suites at this hotel; have evening cocktails on the roof terrace to end the dayBeach Life - With guests given free access to the hotel's own private beach club, this makes for a luxury beach breakSailing - Go on the Espíritu Santo island excursion; take a boat ride to explore this island, just off the coast of La Paz
This boutique guesthouse sits within a 19th-century red brick building in the heart of Todos Santos, Mexico. Guestrooms give the feeling of stepping back in time, with exposed wooden beams and heritage tiled floors. Head to the roof terrace pool for a dip or visit the hotel beach club; a chic stay. See More
The Todos Santos Inn Todos Santos (Centro) 8 rooms from £152Total relaxation - Enjoy the inn's quiet atmosphere, go for long walks on the beach or take part in the open yoga classes put on around townBeach Life - Head down to the beach and spend your days sunbathing or swimming in the seaSights nearby - Todos Santos has no fewer than 15 art galleries and most are within walking distance from the innTraditionalRecommended by - I Escape
Paradero Todos Santos Todos Santos 35 rooms from £418Eco - Built on repurposed farming land with a sustainable focus across building practices, experiences, food & in-room amenitiesRomantic Break - Outdoor showers, private hot tubs, stunning sunsets & romantic al fresco dining tick all the boxes for couples' retreatsSpa - Much more than just massages; open-air wellness centre offers Mexican healing traditions based on water-based therapiesBack to Nature - Offers chance to escape to a landscape of open skies and stunning wilderness without sacrificing modern luxuries
Experiential property set in a rural farming community. Epitome of understated chic, striking architecture comprised of open-air structures offer views of mountains, sea & sky. Enjoy al fresco farm-to-table dining, activities with a sense of place & the spa. A haven of minimalist sustainable luxury. See More
Hotel San Cristobal Todos Santos (Carretera Federal N°19, Km 54+800) 32 rooms from £468Sights nearby - Head over to the wild Baja 1000 - a fantastic spectacle, not just for race lovers and petrolheads!Surfing - Since the 60's, Todos Santos has been a notorious chill spot for surfersGreat walks - Head off hiking to the nearby Sierra De La Laguna mountain rangeRestrictions on children - Children over 12 are welcomedRecommended by - Tablet