- ✓ Check Availability
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Cala Sant Vincenç
Search the best hotels in Cala Sant Vincenç
About Cala Sant Vincenç
Perched on the quiet North-Western coast of Mallorca, Cala Sant Vincenç is a delightful old fishing village. Surrounded by a collection of beautiful small beaches, the town's most significant site is Hypogeum of Cala Sant Vicenç. Our selection of the best places to stay in Cala Sant Vincenç capture the town's relaxed and laid-back atmosphere.
Things not to miss:
- Cala Sant Vincenç is definitely a great spot if you love hitting the beach. The town is surrounded by three beautiful beaches and many more a little further afield.
- The surrounding coastline's beautiful underwater rock formations make it a haven for divers. If your looking for something a little more easy paced, get your snorkel on and explore the stunning shallows.
- Visit the magnificent Hypogeum of Cala Sant Vicenç, arguably Mallorca's finest hypogeum.
- The surrounding coastline is excellent for walking and also boasts a rich bird population. Go spotting for species such as Eleonora’s falcons, peregrine falcons, swifts and nightingales.
If your looking for an excellent mix of sun and sea, our list of the best places to stay in Cala Sant Vincenç will be perfect for you.
The best places to stay in Cala Sant Vincenç
- Overlooking Pollena Beach, La Moraleja exudes class and style. Featuring delightful rooms, a plush spa and superb restaurant, it's a great base from which to explore Cala Sant Vincenç. Head down to the nearby beaches or relax at the hotel's poolside bar.
For a private apartment or villa
- Browse the options at our online partner Booking.com.
- The best airport for getting to Cala Sant Vincenç is Palma.
- If you're looking to hire a car, visit our online partner Rentalcars.
- Our pick of the best time to visit Cala Sant Vincenç is from May to June or September to October. In the mid summer, temperatures become very hot and the beaches are crowded.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Cala Sant Vincenç
La Moraleja 22 rooms from £114Cala Sant Vincenç (Cala Sant Vicenç)
A chic boutique hotel located close to the beaches and mountains of Mallorca. Elegantly designed rooms showcasing interesting artworks offer great views from the large terraces. Formal and informal dining options and a poolside bar. A games room, library and a collection of vintage cars on-site.Total relaxation - A luxurious wellness area to enjoy a sauna, a dip in the hoth tub, a massage or natural skin treatmentsActive Holiday - The hotel is a great base to indulge in various sports activities that the island has on offerGreat walks - Walking excursions can be organised and are a great way to explore the surrouding areasDiving - For more experienced divers