Search the best hotels in Mui Ne
About Mui Ne
Once a tranquil fishing village on an isolated stretch of beach in Bình Thuận Province, Mũi Né has gradually transformed itself into the adrenaline capital of southern Vietnam. Famed for its fantastic water sports, this is a terrific coastal destination — and it increasingly has the world-class hotels to match. Chosen for its exceptional location, style and amenities, our pick of the best places to stay in Mũi Né is a real stand-out.
Kite surfers and wind surfers need look no further for a Vietnamese adventure sports holiday to remember. Join fellow enthusiasts in hiring equipment and honing your skills on wind-swept waters, or simply kick back on golden sands and marvel at those zipping skimming across the waves. You’ll find Vietnam’s first official sailing school nearby, along with opportunities to kayak and swim, too.
Rise early to join the local community in buying up the morning’s catch at the town’s acclaimed fish market, or head straight for the seafood grill at one of the best places to stay in Mũi Né. With only light rain even during the rainy season, Mũi Né is popular year-round; book your trip early to avoid missing out!
The Best Places to Stay in Mũi Né
For a Beach Break
- Anantara Mui Ne Resort & Spa sits on a golden stretch of beach, perfect for soaking up the sunshine or honing your kite and wind surfing skills. Contemporary rooms, suites and villas have flexible options for families, with the best villas boasting private plunge pools. Feast in two restaurants, hit the karaoke room or kick back at the spa whilst the little ones play at the kids club. Great fun for the whole family.
FOR AN APARTMENT OR VILLA
- If you’d prefer to stay in an apartment or villa we suggest that you visit our online partner Booking.com.
- Fly to Dal Lat's Lien Khuong Airport, around three hours' drive away, or to Ho Chi Minh City's Tan Son Nhat International Airport, the busiest in Vietnam. HCMC is three to four hours' drive from Mũi Né. Speak to your hotel in advance about organising an airport pick-up.
- If you're comfortable driving in Asia and intend to venture into the surrounding countryside, contact our partner Rentalcars to hire a car.
- Visit between December and April for warm, dry weather, with temperatures ranging between 25–33°C. December is the coolest time of year, with temperatures heating up and becoming increasingly humid from January onwards. Expect more rain between May and October, with dramatic monsoon deluges giving way to dazzling sunshine.
STILL NOT SURE?
- Expand your search to discover the best places to stay in Bình Thuận Province.
- Alternatively, check out our pick of the best places to stay in Vietnam.
- Or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Mui Ne
Best Hotels in Mui Ne
Anantara Mui Ne Resort & Spa Mui Ne (Vietnam) 89 rooms from £112Hotel Entertainment - Play a game of billiards with the whole family, or gather in the karaoke room for lively evenings of song and laughterFamilies - Two-bedroom villas with private pools are ideal for families, who will appreciate the kids' club and beach activitiesBeach Life - Steps from the white sands of Mui Ne Beach, perfect for swimming, wind surfing, kite surfing and kayakingWindsurfing - Hone your wind or kite surfing skills in an area famed for its fantastic watersports
Set directly on a sweeping stretch of sand that is Mui Ne beach. The resort encapsulates tranquility with airy villas and whimsically draped four posters, plus there is a large infinity pool. For water sport adventurists this is a kite surfers paradise. Test some innovative cocktails at the bar. See More