Search the best hotels in Nha Trang
About Nha Trang
A high-rise, high-energy beach resort town. The setting is undoubtedly spectacular – ringed by a range of mountains and overlooking one of the world’s most beautiful bays, its pristine waters dotted with tropical islands. The best hotels range from quirky boutiques to immaculate resorts, and our recommendations for the best places to stay in Nha Trang all offer unrivalled service.
Nha trang is a party town at heart, but worry not if cocktails and clubbing aren’t your thing. Perhaps an old-school spa treatment or mud bath is more to your taste.
Looking for culture? Explore the centuries-old Cham Towers that stand near the town centre.
Feeling adventurous? Nha trang offers some of the best scuba diving in the country, as well as great rafting and mountain-biking tours.
If you can pry yourself from the sun and the sand, the Alexandre Yersin museum is a hidden gem. It tells the fascinating story of Yersin and of the discovery and use for the quinine tree – a small but important piece of medical history. Just don’t get caught out by the tricky opening hours.
The best places to stay in Nha Trang take full advantage of the ocean and are therefore located right on the beach. Each of our picks are as comfortable and luxurious as the next, though if you are looking for something really special, we recommend The Six Senses at Ninh Van Bay or the An Lam Villas – set against dramatic rock formations stay here for an unforgettable experience.
What not to miss:
Discover colourful tropical fish, moray eels, and pufferfish as well as thriving coral reefs on a scuba diving excursion.
Hire a boat and spend a day exploring the surrounding islands.
Rent a bike and cycle through picturesque villages and countryside.
Do as the locals and unwind in a mud bath believed to have restorative properties.
Such a beautiul location means that many of the best places to stay in Nha Trang are very popular so be sure to book early.
For a luxury spa
- Six Senses Ninh Van Bay is exceptional in all areas and its spa cannot be bettered. Come here for some serious pampering in a stunning location.
- Evason Ana Mandara might only be ten minutes from the centre of town but if feels a million miles away. And with its Six Senses spa offering speciality Vietnamese treatments - need we say any more?!
- Amiana on the Bay offers effortless style and plenty of romantic touches including suites with outdoor bathtubs and couples only dining. Plus there's various pools, private beach and water sports galore.
- An Lam Ninh Hotel is a secluded five star eco resort, only reachable by boat. Quite simply it's an intimate paradise perfect for romantics!
- Mia Resort is a heavenly family friendly hideaway. Here you'll find breezy suites with stunning sea views, award winning architecture and fabulous food. Plus there's a complimentary onsite kids club!
For contemporary style
- Ka Lam Retreat is an architecturally spectacular property overlooking the clear waters of the South China Sea. Secluded villas are contemporary in design boasting terraces complete with plunge pools and impressive views.
For an apartment
- If you've decided that a self catering property would be more suitable for your holiday, then we recommend you visit our online booking partner Booking.com where they have a wide selection for all tastes and budgets.
- Fly to Cam Ranh Airport, located 30km from the city and serving domestic destinations as well as Russia and South Korea. Nha Trang also has a train station that is on the main line that runs between Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
- Best time to visit - At the far south of Central Vietnam, Nha Trang benefits from a longer dry season (typically January to September), with high temperatures and little rain . The rainy season runs from October to early December.
- If you plan to hire a car, we recommend you visit our online partner Rentalcars for the best prices.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Nha Trang
Mia Resort Nha Trang 50 rooms from £139Architectural - Architectual masterpiece by Gary Fell uses views from every vantage and the abundance of natural lightOn the beach - In front of the hotel.Cooking classes - Sign up for a Vietnamese cooking class and learn to cook your favourite dish.Remote - Off the beaten track.Recommended by - I Escape, Mr & Mrs Smith
Tropical paradise with private beach, this newly opened heavenly hideaway is exceptional in every way. Award winning architect, divine breezy suites, each with Pacific views. Family orientated, children's rooms. Contemplate the ocean, relax with a coffee grain or coconut oil massage. Pure indulgence See More
Evason Ana Mandara Nha Trang 74 rooms from £157Fishing - The on site water sports centre will organise for you to go out on a catamaran deep-sea fishing.Local markets - The daily Nha Trang market is well worth a visit and the hotel offers a cycling tour around it.Swimming Pool - Two outdoor pools.Outstanding locationRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, I Escape
Just minutes from Nha Trang town centre yet it feels like an isolated oasis. Romantic beachfront villas with muslin drapes, private balconies and views across the bay. Wonderful local, regional, and international cuisine. Specialty Vietnamese treatments in the Six Senses Spa. Paradise! See More
Amiana On The Bay Nha Trang 113 rooms from £207Great walks - With miles of beaches to explore the whole way along the coast, perfect for a sunset stroll.Swimming Pool - The hotel has both fresh and salt water pools, both commanding spectacular views.Outstanding locationSeaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.
Ka Lam Retreat Ninh Van Bay, Nha Trang 33 rooms from £273Beach Life - It is quite a journey to reach this hotel and be rewarded with one of Vietnam's most beautiful and secluded stretch of beach.Hideaway - Your own secluded coastal escapeSights nearby - Explore the ancient city of NhaTrang taking in the Po Nagar Towers and French colonial Cathedral.Sailing - Take a boat ride around the nearby islands.Recommended by - Tablet
An architecturally spectacular property overlooking the clear waters of the South China Sea. Secluded villas are contemporary in design boasting terraces complete with plunge pools and impressive views. Dine on superb Vietnamese cuisine and unwind in the glorious spa. The perfect getaway. See More
An Lam Ninh Hotel Ninh Hoa District, Nha Trang 33 rooms from £351Great walks - Take a guided walk up through the jungle, past waterfalls, butterflies and leaping monkeys.Swimming Pool - Communal infinity pool with views of the bay, and a private plunge pool per villa.Cooking classes - Learn to cook tradtional Vietnamese cuisine from the in house chefs.Full of characterRecommended by - I Escape
An eco-friendly resort nestled amid tropical greenery and crystal clear waters. Utterly spoiling without being ostentatious. Simple chic architecture and decor compliment and bow to the spectacular surroundings. An intimate paradise. Seasonal dishes are served up from the organic kitchen garden. See More
Six Senses Ninh Van Bay Khánh Hòa, Nha Trang 58 rooms from £454Cooking classes - Learn how to cook your favourite dishes from the hotels chefs.Sailing - Sail around the bay on the hotel catamaran.Full of characterSeaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Recommended by - I Escape, Tablet, Mr & Mrs Smith
Paradise on the shores of the South China Sea, where your very own villa has its very own pool (and personal butler!). Pristine beaches with stunning mountainous backdrops. For some, the Six Senses spa is the destination itself and this beachfront offering does not disappoint. See More
Amanoi Ninh Hai, Nha Trang 36 rooms from 663Spa breaks - Tailor made restorative treatments spanning from weight loss to stress management to just down right pamperingHoneymoons - Achingly romantic setting, indulgent residences with added bonuses of private dining on the beach or lakeGreat walks - Wander down to the private stretch of beach for an evening stroll before dinnerSecluded setting - For escaping.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet
A superlative resort and spa on the rugged cliffs of Núi Chúa National Park. The elegant residencies offer a simple yet luxurious setting from which to admire the real star of the show- the views of cliff, forest, lake and sea. The spa is flawless and the food all locally caught or grown. Dazzling. See More