Search the best hotels in Nha Trang
About Nha Trang
A high-rise, high-energy coastal city in southern Vietnam, Nha Trang is a fabulous beach destination. Fringed by a range of verdant mountains and overlooking a spectacular bay dotted with tropical islands, the city has long been popular with visitors from Ho Chi Minh City and further afield. Accommodation options are wide-ranging, with everything from simple guesthouses to splendid oceanfront resorts, fit for a whole host of tastes and budgets. Our recommendations for the best places to stay in Nha Trang are perfect for couples, friends and families alike.
For most travellers, a trip to Nha Trang is all about the ocean. The bay and its beautiful islands boast some of the most spectacular snorkelling and diving sites in Vietnam. Spot colourful tropical fish, moray eels and pufferfish darting through thriving coral reefs, or sunbathe on board wonderful private sailboats on a day-long island-hopping tour. Don't miss the chance to kayak, wind surf, sail and swim in glorious azure waters.
Venture inland to follow idyllic hiking and cycling routes through picturesque villages, farmland and lush hills. Wallow in restorative mud baths, try rafting on rushing rivers, discover the intriguing Alexandre Yersin Museum and marvel at the centuries-old Cham Towers whilst you’re in the city. Nha Trang is a party town at heart, and you’ll find buzzy beach bars, lively seafood restaurants and hip clubs clustered close to the coast. Kick back at one of the best places to stay in Nha Trang after a big night out!
The Best Places to Stay in Nha Trang
- Mia Resort has a slick, contemporary feel, with breezy suites and villas overlooking the ocean. A dream for fans of modern architecture, the resort also has a complimentary kids club for those travelling will little ones, a soothing spa and fantastic cuisine. A family favourite.
- Amiana Resort Nha Trang is a classic beachfront resort with expansive suites boasting ptiched ceilings, big beds and outdoor bathtubs. Families will adore the plethora of water sports, the games room, billiards, karaoke, tennis courts and bicycles. One for active guests of all ages.
- The Anam Cam Ranh, an expansive beach resort, has an impressive 212 rooms, suites and villas. Book a multi-bedroom villa with private pool for a fun-filled family holiday, complete with screenings at Vietnam's first 3D cinema, rounds on the putting green, water sports, a lively kids club and art workshops. Indulgent and friendly.
For an Indulgent Eco-Escape
- L'Ayla Ninh Van Bay, only accessible by boat, is a beautiful retreat with a strong eco focus. Stylish, understated rooms and suites with thatched roofs and solar power are ideal for unwinding, with big stone tubs and private plunge pools. Enjoy guided jungle treks, discover Hon Mun Marine Park and feast on produce from the kitchen garden.
For Absolute Luxury
- An Lam Retreats Ninh Van Bay is made up of secluded contemporary villas with sleek, clean lines and minimalist interiors. Swimming pools, private terraces and uninterrupted panoramas of the South China Sea add to the magic. An adults-only escape.
- Six Senses Ninh Van Bay promises stunning ocean views from its seaside suites and understated overwater villas. A hugely indulgent resort escape with a superb spa, fabulous gourmet dining and stacks of activites. Brilliant.
- Amanoi is an elegant resort set on the rugged cliffs of Núi Chúa National Park. A dazzling minimalist masterpiece, this is a gorgeous spot, complete with a sensational spa, cliff-edge infinity pool and floating lake dining. For a restorative spa retreat or dream honeymoon.
FOR AN APARTMENT OR VILLA
- If you’d prefer to stay in an apartment or villa we suggest that you visit our online partner Booking.com.
- Fly to Cam Ranh International Airport, 30km from the city centre. International visitors will need to change in Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi or another Asian hub. If travelling from elsewhere in Vietnam, consider taking the train. Speak to your hotel in advance about organising an airport pick-up.
- If you're comfortable driving in Asia, contact our partner Rentalcars to hire a car.
- Temperatures range between 25–30°C throughout the year. Nha Trang benefits from a longer dry season, typically running from December to September. Expect heavier rainfall between October and early December.
STILL NOT SURE?
- Expand your search to discover the best places to stay in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Alternatively, check out our pick of the best places to stay in Vietnam.
- Or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Nha Trang
Best Hotels in Nha Trang
Amiana Resort Nha Trang Nha Trang 113 rooms from £131Hotel Entertainment - With a games rooms, billiards table and karaoke room, this is a brilliant spot for a fun-filled trip with friends and familyHoneymoons - Book a charming suite or romantic villa, sip cocktails at the infinity pool & enjoy private beach dining on your honeymoonBeach Life - Overlooking a spectacular stretch of beach, with water sports aplenty for active travellersTennis - Challenge friends and family to a game of tennis on the hotel's courts
Mia Resort Nha Trang 50 rooms from £139Scuba course - Speak to the concierge team about diving excursions and PADI courses in the tranquil waters of the Hon Mun Marine Protected AreaBeach Life - Crystal-clear waters lapping a white-sand beaches & beautiful coral reefs for diving & snorkelling make this a beach paradiseFamilies - Swish, multi-bedroom villas with private pools are perfect for families, who will love watersports and beach daysArchitectural - Architectual masterpiece by Gary Fell uses views from every vantage and the abundance of natural lightRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
The Anam Cam Ranh Northern Peninsula Cam Ranh, Khanh Hoa, Nha Trang 212 rooms from £171Beach Life - A beautiful beachfront resort on a striking stretch of coastline, with ocean views, fresh seafood & activities galoreFamilies - Families will adore the multi-room villas, kids club, 3D cinema, swimming pools & vast array of fun things to doRestaurant - Dine in style at the Lang Viet Restaurant & Bar, the Indochine or the Beach Club, featuring produce from the hotel's own gardensCooking classes - Hone your Vietnamese cooking skills with a morning market visit, before the chefs share their top tips in a step-by-step class
An impressive beach resort with 212 indulgent rooms, suites & multi-bedroom villas boasting striking sea views. Interiors offer a chic spin on colonial style with pitched ceilings, big beds & tiled floors. A paradise for active beachgoers of all ages, who will be thrilled by the array of activities. See More
An Lam Retreats Ninh Van Bay Ninh Van Bay, Nha Trang 37 rooms from £385Beach Life - Remote beachfront bliss, perfect for sunbathing, swimming, sailing, kayaking, snorkelling & divingHideaway - A secluded coastal escape with 37 villas tucked in the verdant jungle overlooking the seaGreat walks - Hike up to the beautiful An Lam stream or Heo Sin Chai Cave, independently or with an expert guideSights nearby - Explore the ancient city of NhaTrang, taking in the Po Nagar Towers and French-era CathedralRecommended by - Tablet, Mr & Mrs Smith
An architecturally spectacular property overlooking the clear waters of the South China Sea. Secluded villas are contemporary in design and boast terraces complete with plunge pools and impressive views. Dine on superb Vietnamese cuisine and unwind in the glorious spa. The perfect getaway. See More
Six Senses Ninh Van Bay Khánh Hòa, Nha Trang 58 rooms from £454Spa breaks - A blissful spa experience in a sensational setting, with traditional Vietnamese therapies & rejuvenating massages aplentySnorkelling - Head out to the Five Islands for spectacular snorkelling and diving in one of Vietnam's most diverse marine environmentsTrekking - Hike through the jungle into the surrounding hills for refreshing dips in natural waterfall pools & stunning viewsHoneymoons - A honeymoon paradise, with a soothing spa & secluded villas boasting private pools & magical ocean viewsRecommended by - I Escape, Tablet, Mr & Mrs Smith
Paradise on the shores of the South China Sea, where your very own villa has its very own pool (and personal butler!). Pristine beaches with stunning mountainous backdrops. For some, the Six Senses spa is the destination itself and this beachfront offering does not disappoint. See More
L'Alya Ninh Van Bay Ninh Hoa District, Nha Trang 33 rooms from £472Honeymoons - Couples will adore the candlelit dinners on the beach and private villas with outdoor bath tubs for evenings under the starsEco break - A fabulous eco-conscious property with an on-site kitchen garden, solar power & a strong focus on reusing and recyclingGreat walks - Follow nearby hiking trails with an expert guide to discover a verdant jungle brimming with birds, butterflies and monkeysSwimming Pool - Communal infinity pool with views of the bay, and a private plunge pool per villa.Recommended by - I Escape
An eco-friendly resort nestled amid tropical greenery and crystal clear waters. Simple chic architecture and decor complement and bow to the spectacular surroundings. Seasonal dishes are served up from the organic kitchen garden. An intimate paradise — utterly spoiling without being ostentatious. See More
Amanoi Ninh Hai, Nha Trang 36 rooms from 663Spa breaks - Tailor-made restorative treatments at the Aman Spa, paired with fabulous organic cuisine will leave you refreshed & rejuvenatedWildlife Area - Trek through part of the stunning 29,000-hectare Nui Chua National Park with an expert guide, spotting wildlife as you exploreSights nearby - Take a guided tour of the Po Klong Garai Cham Towers and the Cham Museum for an insight into the area's rich cultural pastHoneymoons - An achingly romantic resort, with indulgent minimalist villas, private dining on the beach or lake & superb spa treatmentsRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet
A superlative resort and spa on the rugged cliffs of Núi Chúa National Park. The elegant residencies offer a simple yet luxurious setting from which to admire the real star of the show- the views of cliff, forest, lake and sea. The spa is flawless and the food all locally caught or grown. Dazzling. See More