- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
- ✓ Save time, save money
Wine hotels in Swan Valley
Swan Valley’s vineyards line either side of the Swan Valley and bask in Western Australia’s intense heat and sunshine to produce rich, full-bodied wines from Chardonnay and Chenin Blanc - often oak-aged - to red wines such as Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon. Lying to the north east of Perth, the state’s capital, the area has the oldest vineyards in Western Australia. Our choice of Swan Valley wine hotels lies in and around Perth, to give you a comfortable city base from which to explore the vineyards.
The best Swann Valley wine hotels
For great value
- Overlooking the Swan River, the Hyatt Regency Perth offers fantastic value for a large, modern, luxury hotel. Rooms are light and contemporary - some with balconies - and there are all the amenities you’d expect from an international hotel: outdoor pool, squash and tennis courts, gym as well as five restaurants and a swish bar.
For modern minimalism
- Also on the eastern outskirts of Perth, overlooking the Swan River, the Metropol Perth is a large (405 rooms) and striking, modern hotel with sleek, minimalist rooms many of which have balconies. There’s a spa, gym and outdoor pool surrounded by day cabanas. Both these Swan River hotels are great for families with plenty of children’s activities and babysitting services.
For a traditional feel
- For a complete contrast, The Terrace Hotel is a handsome town villa set in Perth’s ‘old city’. Its 15 rooms are a bold mix of traditional and contemporary, plus there’s a quiet, secluded dining terrace.
- If you want complete flexibility - particularly if you’re travelling with family or with a group of friends - the Adina Apartment Hotel is a good, stylish option. The 134 apartments are sleek and light, with shots of bold colours, large windows and private balconies or patios. Fully kitted-out with kitchens, some have laundry facilities plus there’s an on-site restaurant, gym and swimming pool.
Our Swan Valley wine hotels are a great way of combining a Perth city-sightseeing holiday with a wine-tasting trip. Perhaps you want to explore the vineyards elsewhere? For a full list of our choice of the best wine hotels in Australia, click here.
Hyatt Regency Perth 367 rooms from $151Perth
Smart, sleek and sophisticated in a superb location by the Swan River, this luxury hotel has top-notch amenities including tennis and squash courts, a spectacular outdoor pool and five restaurants.Sights nearby - Located by the Swan River, close to the East Perth shopping district and WACA OvalSwimming Pool - Outdoor
The Terrace Hotel 15 rooms from $189Perth
Set in Perth's old city, and only minutes away from the new CBD, the fifteen rooms are decorated with attention to contemporary and classical detail. A brilliant mix of the old and new, suitable for families, business and pleasure.Sights nearby - Well located for major sights.
Adina Apartment Hotel 138 rooms from $145Perth
Self-cater in style with these apartment suites kitted out in the best modern amenities including kitchen and laundry facilities. Adjoining suites available for groups and families, as well as a gym and swimming pool.Sights nearby - Ten minute walk to Barrack Street Ferry Terminal for trips to Freemantle and RottnestSwimming Pool - Outdoor, with BBQ facilities
Metropol Perth 405 rooms from $195Perth
With magnificent views over the River Swan, this hotel offers luxe rooms with spa baths. Contemporary and minimalist decor inside makes for a clean and stylish finish.SpaSwimming Pool - Indoor/outdoorSights nearby - Well located for major sights.