Search the best hotels in Vorarlberg
Home to Austria’s highest mountain peak and bordering the shimmering lakes of Germany and Switzerland, Vorarlberg is a stunning area of the Alps popular with outdoor adventurers. Visitors flock here in the colder months specifically to ski, while in summer the landscape is a dreamy hiker’s paradise. As well as being a desirable destination for mountain lovers, Vorarlberg plays host to a range of cultural attractions, traditional customs and awe-inspiring architecture. The accommodation here caters to all styles of traveller, from cosy mountain ski hotels to lakeside grand dames and chic designer lodges. Below, we have listed them in three main areas — the lakeside town of Bregenz, the central Bregenz Forest area (ideal for hiking) and the ski resorts of the Arlberg to the south, including Zurs and Lech.
Check out the remarkable natural landscapes of Vorarlberg, where you can enjoy spectacular mountain scenery, crystal-clear lakes, and lush valleys. Explore Kirchle, Naturdenkmal, a unique nature park where you can hike, marvel at the diverse flora and fauna, and take in the peacefulness of the surroundings. Or opt for a challenging and rewarding hike to Mörzelspitze, an 8-km loop which passes through three peaks and offers stunning views along the way.
If you’re visiting with children, take them to Inatura where you can let them explore the interactive exhibitions and games. And for a truly breathtaking experience, head to Bürserschlucht and explore the stunning gorge and its spectacular cliffs, rushing river, and vibrant wildlife.
Vorarlberg offers so much to explore and discover, and is a great destination for nature-lovers, families, and anyone looking for a unique and unforgettable experience. Make sure to book your accommodation well in advance to ensure you have a great place to stay, as the best hotels and lodges fill up fast.
The Best Places to Stay in Vorarlberg
Bregenz — for the lake
- Grand Hotel Bregenz is a stylish four-star hotel set next to Casino Bregenz and just 100m from Lake Constance. Interiors are sleek and contemporary with pops of bold colour, clean lines, and floor-to-ceiling windows. There's a gym and a sauna plus a good French restaurant. Well suited to business or leisure travellers.
- Hotel Messmer is an historic hotel that's been here for over 400 years. While the exterior looks charmingly traditional, interiors are chic and modern. Rooms are styled with pale wood floors, whitewashed walls, and simple furniture. With a wellness room, bike hire, and restaurant — this is a luxury stay.
- Hotel Gasthof Lamm is a stunning hotel set near the lake in a quiet area of Bregenz yet not far from the centre. Interiors beautifully blend the old and the new with exposed beams, whitewashed walls, modern furniture, and plenty of light. There's an organic restaurant and plenty to do locally. A chic stay.
- Hotel Schwarzler is a contemporary hotel offering calm minimalist spaces and a good range of dining options. Rooms and suites have a natural feel with plenty of pine juxtaposed with large swathes of glass. All rooms have covered balconies. There's a small spa and three dining spaces. A chic city base.
- Hotel Johann is a chic design hotel set in the heart of the Lauterach district. Rooms are minimalist and light with clean lines, plenty of pine wood, and large expanses of glass. The restaurant is equally contemporary, using fresh local produce to create simple modern fare. A stylish base with easy access to the mountains.
- Fritsch am Berg is a four-star luxury hotel and wellness retreat sandwiched between lake & mountains. Interiors are chic & modern with plenty of glass allowing fabulous views, pale wood floors, and simple modern furniture. The spa is vast and curated wellness programmes are offered. Grown-up and very rejuvenating.
The Bregenz Forest — for hiking
- Gasthof Hirschen is an historic hotel in Schwarzenberg in the Bregenz Forest, originally built in the 1750s. The focus is on art, architecture and sustainability. Traditional chic rooms come with warm tones and tasteful wooden furnishings. The restaurant has won awards for its Austrian cuisine. A sophisticated mountain getaway.
- Hotel Post Bezau is a luxury hotel in an alpine chalet with a swish spa and organic, gourmet cuisine. Interiors are minimal-chic, with clean lines and Swiss pine fittings. Rooms are bright with a clean palette of white and charcoal grey, accented by statement carpets. An alpine treat ideal for families or couples.
- Hotel Das Schiff, in the eastern Bregenz Forest, is a contemporary hotel boasting epic mountain views. Well proportioned suites and rooms are drenched in light from the floor to ceiling windows. The cosy bar is the ideal spot to unwind with an evening drink and the restaurant serves up gourmet regional cuisine. A spoiling spa for true pampering.
- Sonne Lifestyle Resort is a family-run wellness resort in the Alpine town of Mellau. Interiors are chic, contemporary and understated. There's a fine-dining restaurant and the indulgent spa includes indoor and outdoor pools, saunas and a physiotherapy room. A welcome respite after a day spent in the mountains.
A Mountain hideaway
- Hotel Lun is an elegant, contemporary chalet with sleek bedrooms and suites. Guest apartments have private kitchen and lounge areas as well as balconies with mountain views. Continental breakfast buffet is offered and you're within walking distance of restaurants for evening meals. Fantastic outdoor activities all year round.
- If you want a resort with everything then book Thurnhers Alpenhof. There's an in-house skiing and snowboarding instructor and a spa where staff will devise a personalised program for you — which can also include gourmet five to eight course dinners every evening. This resort has been in the same family for almost fifty years and they really know how to look after guests.
- The super modern alpine Hotel Zursehof enjoys a picturesque setting. It boasts individual and customised spa service and gourmet food.
- Hotel Lorunser is a charmingly luxurious hotel with probably the best location in town. Accommodation is traditional, plus there's a cosy bar decorated with antiques and fireplace, and excellent Austrian and international cuisine.
- For a wonderful, traditional alpine experience, you can't go past the Hotel Arlberg. It's a five star luxury chalet right in the centre of town, and one of the best hotels in Lech if you're looking for a ski-in ski-out location with fur throws, wood paneling, open fires and antlers. If you're picky about your tipple it will also tick all the boxes — they have a wine list with around a thousand choices.
- The Hotel Monzabon is a good option if any of your party is learning to ski: it's right in the centre of town, beside the ski school, cable car and ski lifts. This is a traditional mountain hotel, so there's plenty of bare wood and roaring fires. There are family sized apartments, which have a self catering option, but if you get hungry on the slopes opt for their half board rate, which includes five course dinners.
- The Hotel Sandhof is a traditional family run chalet with rooms, suites and apartments, and cosy public areas. Add to this the location, close to the pistes in the centre of town, and you have one of the best properties in Lech for families.
- The Hotel Stulzis is great for families on a budget. It's got three stars worth of exposed wood and whitewashed decor, and it's centrally located, just three minutes from the lifts and the centre of town. As well as a choice of rooms they have one apartment, which sleeps four.
- The Der Berghof is a family friendly chalet, with direct access to the slopes, great for all ages. Spacious rooms are decorated in a country style with alpine accents and private balconies. A hearty, continental breakfast is served and dinner is available. There is a heated pool and spa to rest weary ski legs.
- With plenty of facilities for all ages, Hotel Goldener Berg is a charming lodge boasting 360° mountain views. Simple, traditionally inspired rooms feature crisp white linen, parquet flooring and pine furniture. There's a choice of three restaurants and a wine bar for evening entertainment and plenty of organised activities for children.
- If you want to be pampered, Kristiania Lech, with its bath butlers, book butlers and ski valets is one of the top spots in Lech. You're right in the centre of town, and just five minutes from the slopes, yet the views from the terrace, are sublime. Each of the 29 rooms has its own decor and personality, there's a fine dining restaurant specialising in Austrian food, and they're also prepared to welcome your pets.
- The Almhof Schneider has a charming blend of contemporary luxury and traditional alpine chic, making it ideal if you're looking for a super high-end skiing holiday. There's an excellent restaurant, wonderful oil paintings, a vast wine cellar and a very good spa.
- After a long day's sking, the Hotel Haldenhof is a luxury property with an enviable position just a few minutes walk from the lifts. Chic rooms feature open fireplaces, pine clad walls, crisp white linen and private terraces. A cosy restaurant serves hearty regional cuisine. The spa will ease away any post-activity aches and pains. Alpine perfection.
- For stunning views, Hotel Aurelio is a super-luxury chalet and spa located right on the slopes. You can expect well proportioned contemporary rooms with floor to ceiling windows opening onto epic mountain views, and the bathrooms are something of one's dreams! There's also a world-class spa to ease weary limbs and exemplary Austrian cuisine.
For an Apartment or chalet
- If you'd prefer your own space, don't hesitate to visit our online partner, Booking.com for a wide range of apartments and chalets situated throughout the region.
- International visitors can fly into Zürich Airport, which is about 55 miles away across the border in Switzerland. However, if you are making for the the south of the province, you can also fly to Innsbruck Airport located around 70 miles from the Vorarlberg region with plenty of connections to the rest of Europe.
- Travelling overground? Take the train to Bregenz, or Langen am Arlberg or St Anton in the south.
- Visitors may prefer to drive to explore the beautiful alpine landscape further, for prices we recommend our online partner, Rentalcars
- Best time to visit — the winter months through to April can provide excellent snow conditions for skiing whilst the summer provides warmer temperatures for those looking to hike around the mountains or venture onto Lake Constance.
Still not sure?
- Expand your search to our list of all the best places to stay in Austria.
- Alteratively check out our recommendations of the best places to stay in neighbouring Tyrol.
- Or contact one of our friendly gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Vorarlberg
Best Hotels in Vorarlberg
Pension Fortuna Lech 14 rooms from £39Skiing - Acess to an enormous resort with 94 ski lifts and cable cars in one ski-pass.Active Holiday - A plethora of activities to choose from with something to keep everyone busy.Value chic - Incredible value, especially in the summer monthsViews - Great views from hotel
A charming traditional property with gorgeous mountain views. Cosy wood panelled rooms with private balconies. Homely Austrian cuisine served in the restaurant. A sauna provides a space for some post-activity indulgence. Numerous activities to keep all entertained year-round. A lovely alpine spot. See More
Hotel Lun Brand 18 rooms from £97Active Holiday - A classic chalet hotel, enjoy outdoor mountain activities throughout the year - just 600m from two cable cars.Views - Great views from hotel
Hotel Lun is an elegant, contemporary chalet with sleek bedrooms and suites. Guest apartments have private kitchen and lounge areas as well as balconies with mountain views. Continental breakfast buffets and walking distance restaurants for evening meals. Fantastic outdoor activities all year round. See More
Hotel Lechtaler Hof Lech (Warth am Arlberg) 18 rooms from £117Total relaxation - The Alpen Spa includes a Finnish sauna, Roman and Turkish steam baths, an infrared cabin, and massage treatmentsFamilies - With suites available and plenty of activities to keep the kids busy, it's a great choice for family tripsActive Holiday - Swim in the indoor pool, go skiing and hiking nearby or rent a bikeFishing - There is plenty of local fishing to take advantage ofRecommended by - Michelin Travel
A charming 4 star hotel in the Warth-Schröcken Ski Area. The spacious Alpine rooms offer plush bedding and beautiful mountain views. With suites available and ski-to-door access it's a great choice for family ski trips. Make the most of the extensive spa facilities and the excellent restaurant. See More
Hotel Messmer Bregenz 80 rooms from £118Local exploring - Whether you want to soak in the local history & culture in Bregenz or head out into the mountains, there is plenty to do locallyGroups - With a wide range of accommodation options including singles, doubles, triples, and apartments — this is ideal for groupsHistoric - The hotel has been functioning for the last 400-years and is packed full of historySights nearby - Visit local historical sights including Martin's tower and the imposing Heart of Jesus church
A historic hotel that's been running for the last 400 years. While the exterior looks charmingly traditional, interiors are chic & modern. Rooms are simply styled with pale wood floors, whitewashed walls, and simple furniture. With a wellness room, bike hire, and restaurant — this is a luxury stay. See More
Hotel Johann Bregenz 15 rooms from £130Architectural - The chic minimalist architecture is award winning. Expect clean lines, natural materials, and plenty of lightValue chic - With award winning design and an excellent restaurant, you are getting a lot for your money hereGreat walks - Take the cable car up the mountains and enjoy miles of scenic hiking trails (or just the views)Restaurant - Regional produce is used to serve fresh and simple modern dishes
A chic design hotel set in the heart of Lauterach. Rooms are minimalist and light with clean lines, plenty of pine wood, and large expanses of glass. The restaurant is equally contemporary, using fresh local produce to create simple modern fare. A stylish base with easy access to the mountains. See More
Hotel Staefeli Lech 14 rooms from £130Hills & mountainsFamiliesGroupsSkiing
Grand Hotel Bregenz Bregenz 94 rooms from £143Local exploring - Well positioned to access many of the city's major attractions including Congress House, Pfänder, and Lake ConstanceCasino - Attached to the hotel is Casino Bregenz, making this a good option as a base for those travelling to playContemporary - Expect sleek modernity throughout with clean lines, oversized sculptures, and pops of bold colourSights nearby - Visit some of the city's historic attractions such as St Martin's Tower (a 14th century chapel)
A stylish four-star hotel set next to Casino Bregenz and just 100m from Lake Constance. Interiors are sleek and contemporary with pops of bold colour, clean lines, and floor-to-ceiling windows. There's a gym and a sauna plus a good French restaurant. Well suited to business or leisure travellers. See More
Hotel Edelweiss, Zurs Zurs 60 rooms from £148Local exploring - Located in the heart of Zurs, you can ski from and to the front doorActive Holiday - Ideal for ski-ers. Courses for beginners are available as wellViews - Great views from hotelPrivate Hot Tub
Hotel Das Schiff Hittisau (Bregenzerwald) 33 rooms from £149Total relaxation - A luxury hotel in a picturesque mountain setting; unwind in the spa or out of doors in the fresh mountain air.Swimming Pool - Outdoor pool.Romantic - Good for couples.Views - Great views from hotel
A contemporary hotel boasting epic mountain views. Well proportioned suites and rooms are drenched in light from the floor to ceiling windows. The cosy bar is the ideal spot to unwind with an evening drink and the restaurant serves up gourmet regional cuisine. A spoiling spa for true pampering. See More
Hotel Gasthof Lamm Bregenz 79 rooms from £156Local exploring - Set in a quiet scenic spot yet just 3 minutes to Lake Constance, 10 minutes to the festival stage and 20 minutes into the cityDesigner - Interiors mix the old and the new — the feel is light & modern but the materials are traditional giving it a sense of placeFoodies - The restaurant is certified organic and the chefs whip up creative modern fare with the excellent produceTheatre - The Bregenz Festival theatre is scenic a 15 minute stroll from the property along the lakeside
A stylish hotel set near Lake Constance in a quiet area of Bregenz yet not far from the centre. Interiors beautifully blend the old and the new with exposed beams, whitewashed walls, modern furniture, and plenty of light. There's an organic restaurant and plenty to do locally. A chic stay. See More
Gutwinski Hotel Feldkirch 27 rooms from £158Local exploring - A charming 16th-century townhouse, located in the historic old town of Feldkirch, perfect for exploring on foot.Sights nearby - Under a five minute walk from the picturesque Schattenburg castle.Great walks - Head out for a wander around the charming cobbled old town.Traditional
Hotel Schwarzler Bregenz 102 rooms from £167Local exploring - Whether you want an active break making the most of the mountains and Lake Constance or a cultural stay — there is plenty to doDesigner - Local architects have created a calm & contemporary space using pine wood, large swathes of glass, and minimalist furnitureRestaurant - A mix of local and Austrian dishes are served across the à-la-carte Restaurant Babenwohl, the Brasserie Karl and the LoungeGreat walks - Spend a day hiking in the surrounding mountains (there's the option to take the cable car up to start at the top!)
A stylish contemporary hotel offering calm minimalist spaces and a good range of dining options. Rooms and suites have a natural feel with plenty of pine juxtaposing with large swathes of glass. All rooms have covered balconies. There's a small spa and three dining spaces. A chic city base. See More
Gasthof Hirschen, Schwarzenberg Schwarzenberg (Leithener Dorfstraße 9) 36 rooms from £194Romantic Break - A romantic dining room to enjoy regional delicacies and Swiss pine wood beds in rooms with amazing views.Foodies - An award winning restaurant serves regional cuisine paired with exclusive wines.Full of characterRestaurant - Recommended.
A historic hotel originally built in the 1750s, in the Bregenz Forest. The focus is on art, architecture and sustainability. Traditional chic rooms with warm tones and tasteful wooden furnishings. The restaurant has won awards for its Austrian cuisine. A sophisticated mountain getaway. See More
Hotel Stulzis Lech 16 rooms from £196Skiing - 3 minutes from the lifts and village centre, right beside the Madloch ski slope.Hills & mountainsValue chicFamilies
Der Berghof Lech 57 rooms from £200Skiing - Located at the end of 'The White Ring' Lech has runs for all abilities.Great walks - In the summer months, as the snow melts away, Lech is a hiker's paradise.Kayaking - On lake Rufikopf makes for an energetic day out.SpaRecommended by - Great Small Hotels
This family friendly chalet, with direct access to the slopes, is great for all ages. Spacious rooms are decorated in a country style with alpine accents and private balconies. A hearty, continental breakfast is served and dinner is available. There is a heated pool and spa to rest weary ski legs. See More
Travel Charme Ifen Hotel A-6992 Hirschegg 125 rooms from £203Views - Stunning views of the mountain peaks and Kleinwalsertal ValleyvalleyRestaurant - Three restaurants to choose from - one with a Michelin starGreat walks - Exciting hiking trails with gorgeous viewsSpa - 2,300 m² spa area
A 5* property in the picturesque Kleinwalsertal Valley. Spacious, airy rooms have exclusive decor by Italian designer Lorenzo Bellini. Three superb restaurants, one with a Michelin star, and excellent spa facilities. Alpine adventures to enjoy all year round. Very family friendly. See More
Gasthof Post Lech 37 rooms from £217SkiingTraditional - Filled with wooden panelling, painted furniture and antiques.Swimming Pool - Heated Outdoor Pool with Views and Indoor PoolGreat walks - Both winter and summer hiking from the door.Recommended by - Fodors, Kiwi Collection, Relais & Chateaux
Hotel Sandhof Lech 30 rooms from £217Skiing - Very close to the pistes in the centre of the villageActive HolidayHills & mountainsViews - Great views from hotel
Hotel Monzabon Lech 29 rooms from £234Skiing - Located right next to the ski school meeting point, cable car and ski lifts.Hills & mountainsFamiliesFoodies
Hotel Fernsicht Lech 17 rooms from £250Active Holiday - The Alps on your doorstep and an indulgent spa to ease away any aches and pains from the day's activities.Skiing - Situated just two minutes from the nearest lift. The resort offers pistes to suit all abilities.Views - Great views from hotelTraditional
A charming traditional lodge situated in a quiet spot on the edge of Lech. Comfortable contemporary rooms are simple in design and boast sink-in-to beds and large modern bathrooms. Classic Austrian dishes served in the cosy restaurant. A spoiling spa for après ski relaxation. Alpine perfection. See More
Hotel Post Bezau Vorarlberg 58 rooms from £255Active Holiday - Located in a very beautiful part of the Austrian Alps great for skiing, hiking and mountian bikingGreat walks - Embark on one of the hiking routes in the surrounding Bregenzerwald region which lead you through truly stunning landscapesTennis - Have a game of tennis on one of the hotel's two indoor courts or two sand courtsSwimming Pool - Indoor pool
A luxury hotel in an alpine chalet with a swish spa and organic, gourmet cuisine. Interiors are minimal-chic, with clean lines and Swiss pine fittings. Rooms are bright with a clean palette of white and charcoal grey, accented by statement carpets. An alpine treat ideal for families or couples. See More
Sonne Lifestyle Resort Vorarlberg 46 rooms from £260Spa breaks - The superb spa boasts four saunas, a physiotherapy room and an extensive treatment listActive Holiday - There's a multitude of skiing and hiking opportunities right on the doorstepSwimming Pool - Indoor and outdoor pools as well as a hammamRestrictions on children - Adult only
A family-run wellness resort in the Alpine town of Mellau. Interiors are chic, contemporary and understated. There's a fine-dining restaurant and the indulgent spa includes indoor and outdoor pools, saunas and a physiotherapy room. A welcome respite after a day spent in the mountains. See More
Hotel Haldenhof Lech 23 rooms from £264Active Holiday - Well located for accessing Alpine activities plus numerous facilities to help unwind post a day in the mountains.Skiing - Lech provides pistes for all abilities and the hotel is placed walking distance from two lifts.Swimming Pool - Indoor pool.Romantic - Good for couples.
A luxury hotel with an enviable position just a few minutes walk from the lifts. Chic rooms feature open fireplaces, pine clad walls, crisp white linen and private terraces. A cosy restaurant serves hearty regional cuisine. The spa will ease away any post-activity aches and pains. Alpine perfection. See More
BurgVital Resort Lech (Oberlech 568) 53 rooms from £270Spa breaks - Here the apres is as important as the ski! With indoor pool, steam room, Ayurvedic therapies there are plenty of ways to unwindFoodies - A Gault Millau awarded restaurant on-site serves International and Austrian cuisine, made from locally sourced ingredientsBack to Nature - Surrounded by lovely views of the mountains, this hotel is close to natureGreat walks - Discover 350 km of hiking paths and be enchanted by the majestic mountain scenery
Close to the centre of Lech with ski-to-door access this luxury hotel provides spacious and comfortable accommodation with fireplaces and private balconies. Wooden decor combined with contemporary furnishings creates an air of style. There's an award winning restaurant and a luxurious spa on-site. See More
Hotel Zurserhof Zurs (Zürs 75) 96 rooms from £286Total relaxation - A luxurious spa offering special treatments for complete zen. Also comes with wonderful viewsFoodies - The Züeserhof - a popular restaurant offers a creatively designed menuRomantic Break - Spectacular location, beautiful rooms and great food. Good for couplesActive Holiday - Good for ski-ing and enjoying outdoor activities with your loved one
Fritsch am Berg Bregenz 34 rooms from £306Spa breaks - The spa is at the heart of this property offering a wide range of treatments, extensive facilities, and curated programmesTotal relaxation - With an adult-only policy, an extemsive spa, and a secluded rural location — this is the ultimate spot to unwindWellbeing - Complete wellness prrogrammes are offered which include mental wellness, nutrition, and exerciseGreat walks - There are miles of scenic hiking trails running through the surrounding mountains
A four-star luxury hotel and wellness retreat sandwiched between lake & mountains. Interiors are chic & modern with plenty of glass opening onto fabulous views, pale wood floors, and simple modern furniture. The spa is vast and curated wellness programmes are offered. Grown-up and very rejuvenating. See More
Hotel & Gasthof Rotewand Lech from £309Restaurant - Contemporary hotel restaurant plus a cosy and traditional A La Carte restaurant with speciality five course gourmet menuFamilies - Family orientated plenty of activites from tobogganing, sleigh ridges, nature walks and snowboardingSkiing - Ski in ski out - right next door to the Zugerberg chairlift.Great walks - Stunning situation in the mountains with superb walkingRecommended by - Tablet
Winter or summer Gasthof Rotewand in the chocolate box hamlet of Zug just outside Lech is an idyllic place to stay. Exteriors are traditional & rooms contemporary. Activities for all the family: skiing, cross country, sleigh rides and walking. Warm Austrian hospitality, good food, pool and spa See More
Hotel Goldener Berg Lech 40 rooms from £338Active Holiday - With the surrounding mountain views tempting you outdoors this is the ideal spot to get out into the great outdoors.Families - A team of staff to help babysit and entertain children so both you and your kids will have a great time.Skiing - Direct access to the Arlberg Ski Area.Fishing - Gorgeous tranquil spots for fly fishing during the summer.
A charming lodge boasting 360° mountain views. Simple, traditionally inspired rooms feature crisp white linen, parquet flooring and pine furniture. A choice of three restaurants and a wine bar for evening entertainment. Plenty of organised activities for children. A great choice for families. See More
Kristiania Lech Lech 29 rooms from £369Skiing - Just five minutes from the slopes of LechRestaurant - Austrian fine dining plus less formal option.Views - Wonderful views over Lech and the AlpsRomantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Kiwi Collection, Small Luxury Hotels
Hotel Lorunser Zurs (Zürs 112) 76 rooms from £404Total relaxation - A fitness centre with a techno-gym, full service spa, massages and a hair/beauty salon on siteRomantic Break - A really comfy hotel in a romantic destination. Good for young couplesCountry Escape - Beautiful countryside at your doorstep waiting to be exploredSwimming Pool - Indoor pool for all seasons
A charmingly luxurious hotel with probably the best location in town. Full-board accommodation, a fantastic wine list and a cosy bar decorated with antiques and a fireplace. Rooms have rich vintage interiors. A spa and wellness centre for relaxation. An indulgent stay that you won't want to leave. See More
Hotel Arlberg Lech 52 rooms from £406Skiing - Ski in, ski out locationHills & mountainsViews - Great views from hotelActive Holiday
Five Star chalet luxury in central Lech. Seamless tradition with authentic Alpine motifs - antlers, bear skins, fireplaces, wooden beamed ceilings. Contemporary bedrooms and suites with private balconies, fur throws, leather armchairs and paintings. Excellent restaurant and spa. Mountain luxury. See More
Thurnhers Alpenhof Zurs 14 rooms from £425Skiing - Ski back directly to the hotel door! In-house ski/snowboard instructor.Views - Stunning views of the surrounding mountains.Spa - With panoramic roof terraceRestaurant - Gourmet Austrian cuisineRecommended by - Kiwi Collection
Exclusive family owned mountain hotel where pampering is paramount, from the in-house ski & snowboard instructor to the spa whose staff will devise a personal programme for your stay. On top of this enjoy afternoon tea taken in the lounge and gourmet 5 or 8 course dinners every night. See More
Almhof Schneider Lech 53 rooms from £538Skiing - Ski in, ski out locationFamiliesLuxuryChic
A luxury chalet in central Lech at the foot of the slopes. Designer chic bedrooms and suites retain traditional elements - antler lamps, faux fireplaces, oil paintings. Fantastic restaurant and wine cellar, excellent spa, and access to all the best sports facilities. A high-end skiing holiday. See More
Severin's Alpine Retreat 6764 Lech 9 rooms from £599Designer - Designer interiors by Reinhard Strasser combine tradition and the latest technologySwimming Pool - 13 m long indoor pool with counter-current function and waterfallOutstanding location - Tranquil location in Stubenbach, 2 km from the centre of LechSpa - Two saunas, steam bath, infra-red cabinRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
Be thoroughly spoiled at a 5* hotel where Alpine chalet cosiness blends seamlessly with upscale Italian designer furnishings and cutting-edge technology. Tranquil location just five minutes from world-class ski slopes. Stylish spa, magnificent mountain views, creative cuisine and superb wines. See More
Hotel Aurelio Lech 18 rooms from £868Spa breaks - A stunning spa featuring saunas, salt steam rooms, herbal baths, cooling down experiences, a snow atrium and a vitality bar.Active Holiday - With the Alps on your doorstep there's a veritable plethora of activities to partake in.Restaurant - Michelin standardSwimming Pool - Indoor pool.Recommended by - Kiwi Collection
‘At your service’ should be the tagline to this 5-star luxury hotel. 24-hour concierge, flexible gourmet restaurant and an excellent spa wellness area, plus right on the slopes. Well proportioned contemporary rooms with floor to ceiling windows opening onto epic mountain views. See More