Search the best hotels in Pesaro
Known as the 'City of Bicycle', there's more to Pesaro than just an extensive network of cycle paths. Perched on the Adriatic, the city is steeped in religious, political and musical history. The city's most famous son is Gioacchini Rossini and has established a reputation for itself as a modern ecological hub in Italy. Our selection of the best places to stay in Pesaro all have an artistic flavour that reflects the city's burgeoning creative atmosphere.
What not to miss
- Visit the magnificent Ducal Palace, commissioned in the 15th century Alessandro Sforza.
- Take a trip to the Villa Imperiale of Pesaro, a beautiful 16th century suburban palace with wonderfully landscaped gardens.
- The city's cathedral dates back to the fifth century featuring Roman, Gothic and Renaissance styles.
- To learn about local history and culture, visit the Musei Civici Pesaro.
- If you are in Pesaro in the summer, look out for the Rossini Opera Festival.
Our selection of the best places to stay in Pesaro are great bases from which to unlock this Adriatic gem.
The best places to stay in Pesaro
For quirky modern architecture
- Built by a collective of local architects, Hotel Alexander Museum Palace is striking from the moment you first set eyes on it. With design innovation and artistic displays at every turn, it's been worthily described as a modern masterpiece. The stunning seaside location serves to put a cherry on top of this magnificent hotel.
For Belle Epoque charm
- Grand Hotel Vittoria is resplendent in turn of the 20th century glory. Featuring elegant rooms adorned in period furnishings, an excellent restaurant and a pristine pool overlooking the Adriatic. It's a great base from which to explore Pesaro.
For an apartment or villa
- Explore the options at our online partner Booking.com.
- The nearest airport to Pesaro is Rimini (14 miles).
- For those looking to hire a car, we recommend visiting our online partner Rentalcars.
- The best time to visit Pesaro is from May to September when the temperature sits comfortably in the twenties.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Pesaro
Hotel Alexander Museum Palace 63 rooms from £84Pesaro (Marche)
Designed by a group of renowned local architects this hotel is a modern masterpiece. The michelin recognised restaurant is an aesthetic and culinary experience. Each room is a work of art with exuberant murals covering the walls and bathrooms. There is a stunning infinity pool and use of nearby gym.Great walks - The Parco Naturale Monte San Bartolo with its beautiful beaches and picturesque countryside is great for walking.Sights nearby - The Villa Imperiale di Pesaro is a Renaissance treasure trove and an insight into the region's history.Sailing - Explore the beauty of the Adriatic coast by boat.Views - Great views from hotel
Grand Hotel Vittoria 27 rooms from £117Pesaro (Marche)
A 'Belle Époque' villa with manicured gardens overlooking the Adriatic. Decorated in colours typical of the period with a sunny yellow sitting room & atmospheric bar in dark wood and green leather. Cuisine is of the Marche school. Blue and gold rooms have spacious bathrooms. There is a pool and gym.Sights nearby - The famous composer Rossini’s house is within easy reach and worth a visit.Views - Great views from hotelLocal markets - Good for local colour.Full of character