What a brilliant website. I shall speak of it far & wide ! David Campbell.
Search the best hotels in Valpolicella
Valpolicella is a region put on the map by its famous wine produce. Known by locals as the 'Pearl of Verona', the region's stunning landscapes and scenery has made it a firm favourite amongst Italian travellers. A great place to relax in the summer, indulging in the region's delicious wine and sumptuous food. Our selection of the best places to stay in Valpolicella reflect the region's rich charm and culture of hospitality.
What not to miss
- It's hard to come to Vapolicella without engaging with the wine culture. The region has been built off the back of its vineyards, so go on wine tours and sample some of the area's delicious produce.
- Visit the charming, historic Villa della Torre.
- Nestled into the hilltop town of San Giorgio, the stunning 8th century Pieve di San Giorgio is certainly worth a visit.
Valpolicella is something of a rural idyll and our selection of the best places to stay in Valpolicella reflect this.
The best places to stay in Valpolicella
For historic charm
- Pianaura Suites is awash with heritage and character. Set in a wonderfully converted 17th century stone house, the guesthouse combines a traditional aesthetic with modern comfort to superb effect. Intimate, attractive and stunningly beautiful.
For an apartment or villa
- For those looking for some place all to themselves, we recommend visiting our online partner Booking.com.
- Flying into Verona will give you the easiest access to Valpolicella.
- The best way to explore the area is by car so we recommend visiting our car hire partner Rentalcars.
- The summer is the best time to visit Valpolicella, when the beautiful weather allows you to explore the vineyards and the villages.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Valpolicella
Pianaura Suites 2 rooms from £114Valpolicella (Veneto)
Up in the Valpolicella hills lies this luxuriously converted 17th century stone house. With a gorgeous terraced garden, plunge pool and stylish bedrooms - it is a delight. The hosts, Mara and Filippo have good local knowledge and are more than happy to recommend activities and restaurants nearby.Romantic Break - With just two luxury suites and no children under 14 it's perfect for an escape a deux!Country Escape - Located amongst the rolling vineyards of Valollicella - close to Lake GardaSights nearby - Spend a day in Verona, just 20 mins driveRestrictions on children - Above the age of 14 are permittedRecommended by - I Escape