Search the best hotels in Galicia
As well as being Galicia's capital, Santiago de Compostela is also one of the world's great pilgrimage destinations, a magical city, of stone, arcaded streets and numerous beautiful churches and cathedrals. Many of the best places to stay in Galicia can be found here, but there are plenty further afield too.
But your pilgrimage into Galicia needn't stop there. Venture coastward to a region of cliffs, beaches, and arguably Spain's best seafood restaurants - Vigo and Pontevedra should not be missed. Explore the lush interior with its smattering of stone farming villages and vineyards - producing more of Spain's famous bounty. Allariz is a good base for inland exploring. It's just 15km from the provincial capital Ourense, and boasts a medieval centre and a festival slightly akin to that in Pamplona (though Allariz's Ox Festival only features one bull!).
Or visit some of the region's other cultural hubs, including A Coruña, home of the Tower of Hercules. A stroll through almost any of Galicia's towns of cites will be a rewarding, historic experience, and also a rewarding one for the gourmet. This is also a great country to drive around, with some exceptionally beautiful views.
What not to miss:
- Embark on a section of the pilgrimage trail to Santiago de Compostela.
- Wander through the architecturally rich streets of historic Santiago de Compostela.
- Unwind on some of Spain's least crowded beaches.
- Discover the provincial capital, Ourense and admire its medieval centre.
- Visit the Tower of Hercules in A Coruña.
But be aware it's a popular destination during the summer months. So if you want to book one of the best places to stay in Galicia in July or August, you'll need to be organised and book ahead. Otherwise go in the quieter months when it'll feel like you've got the place to yourself.
The Best Places to Stay in Galicia
For great value
O Portelo is a simple hotel in the heart of Allariz. Rooms are traditional and rustic - think exposed beams and stone walls and plenty of charm.
Quinta de san Amaro in Pontevedra offers fourteen bedrooms with a pool for the summer - though the beaches of the Rias Baixas are just ten minutes away - and a cosy library for the winter. Surrounded by fragrant fruit trees, it's a quiet, chic and gourmet escape. Plus rooms starting from just £79 per night.
- Costa Vella in Santiago de Compostela, is a charming, 14 room hotel right by the cathedral. Rooms have huge windows, some of them overlooking a beautiful central courtyard garden filled with magnolias and fountains. Rooms start from £43 per night.
- Palacio de Bentraces is a stunning Spanish nobleman's house in a quiet village just outside of Ourense. A lot of attention has been paid to the luxurious detail in the four rooms and there are some lovely art and antiques. Plus beautiful gardens, a large pool and delicious Galician food on request.
- Parador de Baiona in Balona is a palace of a hotel sitting right on the edge of a peninsula. As well as having great beach access this hotel has spectacular views. The interiors are traditional and elegant.
- Pazo la Buzaca is a beautiful Galician manor house set amongst the rolling hills of Pontevedra. The 13 rooms are romantic and chic with balconies overlooking the countryside. There is an excellent restaurant.
- A Quinta de Auga is a classic spa hotel just outside Santiago de Compostela. The gardens are lovely, food gourmet and the rooms are luxurious.
- Pazo los Escudos is a five Star beach facing hotel and spa resort. Contemporary classic rooms and suites with all the mod cons and some with balconies. Elegant living areas, state of the art spa, excellent restaurants and direct beach access.
For a city break
- Hotel Lois sits in the centre of A Coruña, only a few minutes' walk from the beach. The rooms are all decorated in a contemporary fashion and the hotel boasts an on site restaurant specialising in typical Galician dishes.
- An understated, modern hotel in the centre of Santiago de Compostela. Moure features original exposed walls blended with simple white on white colour schemes to create a stylish contemporary look.
- Pazo de Altamira chic boutique hotel set in a historic building in the Plaza de Abastos Square. White on white throughout with subtle splashes of modern art.
- Hotel Inffinit is a modern hotel in historical part of Vigo. Elegant rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows, sleek furniture, wooden floors and big marble bathrooms. Large balconies to enjoy views over the city and breakfast is served in a light-filled dining room.
- In the heart of the city located in a quiet street, Altair Hotel has been designed to provide luxury and comfort to its explorers. Rooms feature original stone walls combined with contemporary style furniture and luxe amenities.
- Hotel San Miguel is a historic property with an enviable location in the charming pedestrianised area of Santiago de Compostela. Tradition meets modernity in the rooms; polished wood, large sash windows and contemporary bathrooms. An excellent restaurant brings regional cuisine onto a modern plate.
For a spa break
- Gran Hotel Nagari is the perfect location for a restorative break in the heart of Vigo. A plethora of massages and treatments are offered by the luxury spa, coupled with a rooftop pool and bar that boast stunning views of the Galician coastline
For rustic chic
- A Casa da Torre Branca is a beautifully renovated 17th century farmhouse offering chic and cosy rooms in a village setting. Natural stone walls, exposed beams and period furniture add rustic charm.
- Rectoral de Cobres is a chic countryside hotel. Rustic rooms feature mahogany furniture, French windows leading to balconies, crisp white furnishings and stone details. Outdoor pool, stone courtyard and ivy-clad terrace. Slick Spanish restaurant.
- Torre do Rio is a charming countryside hotel in rural Galicia. The individually decorated rooms are elegant and comfortable with balconies facing out onto the surrounding gardens.
For a traditional feel
- Casa Louran is a pretty country house situated in lovely countryside. Exposed stone walls, large open fireplaces and beamed ceilings all give a homely traditional feel. Gorgeous regional cuisine cooked using products coming from their own organic farms.
- Convento de San Benito is a historic monastery with stunning sea-views. Lovingly converted rooms, all individually styled, with warm hues, antique furniture and parquet flooring. Cosy reception rooms complete with fireplaces and exposed stonework are ideal for whiling away a relaxing evening.
- Hotel Puerto Gamboa is a charming town house hotel well located in central Vigo. Gorgeous traditional rooms boast large private balconies, polished wood floors, chintz fabrics and luxury bathrooms.
For a country escape
- Casa Perfeuto Maria is a family-run rural property situated in gorgeous countryside. Beautifully renovated throughout highlighting cosy traditional features such as open fires and exposed stone walls mixed with contemporary glass walls and open spaces.
- Parador de Santo Estevo is a beautiful monastery conversion surrounded by rolling hills and wooded valleys. Contemporary chic bedrooms and suites have simple furnishings and all the mod cons.
- Casa do Castelo de Andrade is a beautiful country house with luxurious interiors. Rustic but immaculate rooms and salons; stone walls, open fireplaces, attractive furniture, balconies, reading areas.
- A pretty country house in an unspoilt area of Spain. Casa do Mudo offers country style rooms with floral fabrics, exposed stone walls and traditional furnishing. Home cooked regional meals provided in the restaurant.
- Palacio de Bentraces is a stunning Spanish nobleman's house in a quiet village just outside Ourense. Superbly luxurious rooms and suites are traditional and filled with art and antiques. Beautiful gardens, large pool, and delicious Galician cuisine by request.
- A beautiful farm-turned-hotel, in the rolling Galician countryside. Os Lambrans' spacious rooms carry a simple elegance, with exposed stone walls and wooden flooring. With the option of taking over a whole six person apartment, it's perfect for a family holiday.
For a contemporary stay
- A Quinta de Auga is a classic contemporary hotel. Opulent rooms have rustic-style wallpapers, luxurious bathrooms, wooden floors and baroque furniture.
For a beach holiday
- Hotel on the sea in Cariño, designed by Jorge Cao Abad. Hotel A Miranda's large guestrooms have mountain or sea views, marble bathrooms, accents of colour and wood.
- El Castano Dormilon is a lovely hotel and restaurant, along Galicia's virgin coastline. Rooms are chic with sleek modern furniture complimented, by natural stone walls and wooden frames.
- Parador de Baiona is a palatial hotel on a peninsula with beautiful sea views and access to beaches and attractions around. Traditional elegant interiors boast wooden floors, chandeliers, opulent furnishings and fireplaces.
For an apartment or villa
- If you're travelling with family or a group of friends it may be a better option to book a villa or apartment. For a wide range of properties for all tastes and budgets we recommend you visit our online partner Booking.com.
- Galicia has three international airports (A Coruña, Santiago de Compostela and Vigo), of which the main one is at the capital, Santiago de Compostela.
- Galicia, unlike other parts of Spain, has four distinct seasons. It is also know as Spains rainy region. However the summers are warm and its reputation keep away the hoards of crowds that descend on other areas. The months of July and August see the most consistent sunshine.
- If you plan to hire a car, we recommend you visit our online partner Rentalcars.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Galicia
A casa da Torre Branca Santiago de Compostela (Santiago de Compostela,) 9 rooms from £43Back to Nature - In a rural setting, surrounded by greenery, this place comes with the tranquility of a countryside.Local exploring - Close by to town area to enjoy taverns, restaurants and shopping.Country Escape - Lovely views of the Galician countryside from room windows.Value chic - Well priced rooms for the chic accommodation and services.Recommended by - Great Small Hotels
A beautifully renovated 17th century farmhouse offering chic and cosy rooms in a village setting. Natural stone walls, exposed beams and period furniture add rustic charm. Fresh food is served in the restaurant with a good selection of Spanish wines. A charming authentic delight. See More
Casa Louran Monfero (A Coruña), Galicia 6 rooms from £45Country Escape - Open fires, home-cooked food and unspoilt countryside to explore.Less £ - Prices start from just €52 per night including breakfast!Sights nearby - A number of nearby monuments of historic interest including the Monastery of Caaveiro Monfero and the Tower of Andrade.Great walks - Endless hiking trails through the Fraga run. The hotel will be happy to advise on good routes.
A pretty country house situated in lovely countryside. Exposed stone walls, large open fireplaces and beamed ceilings all give a homely traditional feel. Gorgeous regional cuisine cooked using products coming from their own organic farms. Numerous outdoor pursuits in the area. Rural bliss. See More
Convento de San Benito A Guarda (Pontevedra) 24 rooms from £47Value chic - Reasonably priced elegant rooms in a stunning old monastery, just minutes from the beach, with original chapel and a cloister.Local exploring - A historically interesting property in a quaint fishing port and within easy access of the area's attractions.Sights nearby - A half hour drive will take you to Viana do Castelo where one can visit its cathedral, Eiffel bridge and romanesque remains.Great walks - Head out to explore this fascinating Galician fishing port on foot.
A historic monastery with stunning sea-views. Lovingly converted rooms, all individually styled, with warm hues, antique furniture and parquet flooring. Cosy reception rooms complete with fireplaces and exposed stonework are ideal for whiling away a relaxing evening. Totally charming. See More
La Rectoral Asturias, Galicia 18 rooms from £56Country Escape - Set in the green Asturian countryside, plenty of walks, water mills and valleys to explore by foot, or from kayakSights nearby - Taramundi's mountains, forests, rivers and valleys dotted with stone and slate villages, granaries, mills and chapels hidesLocal markets - Traditional handicraftsGreat walks - Good for walkers.Recommended by - Michelin Travel
A traditional hotel in completely natural and secluded setting. Rooms feature open beams, dark wood furniture, and private balconies. Excellent local cuisine, a cosy library, open terraces with spectacular views over the Asturian hills. Walking distance to the town; ideal for a country escape. See More
Casa Perfeuto Maria Outes (A Coruña), Galicia 7 rooms from £49Total relaxation - A rural home that celebrates the slow-life: reading a book by the fire or going for a stroll through the countryside.Active Holiday - Situated in ideal surrounds for all sorts of outdoor pursuits. You'll find something for everyone here.Sailing - Take a scenic boat tour along the Ria.Full of character
A family-run rural property situated in gorgeous countryside. Beautifully renovated throughout highlighting cosy traditional features such as open fires and exposed stone walls mixed with contemporary glass walls and open spaces. Regional home-style cuisine. An ideal base for exploring the outdoors. See More
Rectoral de cobres Galicia 8 rooms from £52Country Escape - Best of both countryside house, and beach benefits of seaside walks and restaurants in this idyllic, peaceful spotSights nearby - Port of San Adrián de CobresGreat walks - Along nearby beachesSecluded setting - For escaping.Recommended by - Fodors, Michelin Travel
Hotel Puerto Gamboa Vigo 11 rooms from £52Value chic - A great value choice, with chic rooms, excellent views and an ideal position to explore Vigo by foot. From jiust €60 per nightSights nearby - Visit the magnificent Concatedral de Santa María.Great walks - Take a scenic stroll along the marina.Full of characterRecommended by - Great Small Hotels
A charming town house hotel well located in central Vigo. Gorgeous traditional rooms boast large private balconies, polished wood floors, chintz fabrics and luxury bathrooms. A small restaurant serves up home-style Galician delicacies. A delightful stay, ideally positioned to explore the city. See More
Hotel Lois A Coruna 10 rooms from £54Foodies - The on site restaurant serves wonderful Galician specialities and there are numerous restaurants nearbyLocal exploring - Only a five minute walk from the beach, and within easy reach of all of A Coruña's main sightsSights nearby - Explore the gardens of Méndez Nuñez or visit the Millenium Obelisk
Hotel Lois sits in the centre of A Coruña, only a few minutes' walk from the beach. The rooms are all decorated in a contemporary fashion and the hotel boasts its own on site restaurant specialising in typical Galician dishes. With easy access to the sights, it's perfect for a city break! See More
Costa Vella Santiago de Compostela 14 rooms from £56Local exploring - Unbeatable location for exploring this UNESCO listed townValue chicSights nearby - Cathedral of St JamesLocal markets - Good for local colour.Recommended by - Fodors
A charming hotel close to the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela. Rooms feature open beams, light wood furniture and huge windows. A beautiful courtyard garden filled with magnolia trees, vines, and fountains. An unbeatable location for exploring this historic Spanish town. Excellent value. See More
Moure Santiago de Compostela 15 rooms from £56Local exploring - A chic and sophisticated choice for exploring the sights of Santiago de Compostela, just five minutes from the Cathedral.Sights nearby - Five minutes walk from the UNESCO World Heritage Santiago de Compostel Cathedral.Great walks - A great place to stay after completing the Camino de Santiago.Recommended by - Great Small Hotels
An understated, modern hotel in the centre of Santiago de Compostela. Original exposed walls are blended with simple white on white colour schemes to create a stylish contemporary look. With the city's world famous cathedral nearby, it's a great place to stay for a weekend in Santiago. See More
Casa de la Troya Santiago de Compostela 23 rooms from £59City Style - Located in a heritage property in the historic heart of Santiago de Compostela, this hotel has lots of local city charmLocal exploring - Local sightseeing is straightforward with this hotel as a base since the main attractions are within walking distanceRomantic Break - With chic guestrooms and a great location, book this hotel for a romantic European city breakGreat walks - Discover this historic city on foot with a long walk through the old quarter; start from the neighbouring Plaza de la Quintana
This boutique hotel is located in a renovated heritage property in the heart of Santiago de Compostela. The smart guestrooms combine contemporary design in a natural palette with local stone accents. Situated next to the historic cathedral, this hotel is a great base for local sightseeing. See More
Hotel Rustico Lugar do Cotarino La Coruña, Galicia 7 rooms from £61Beach Life - Hotel Rustico Lugar do Cotarino is just a short walk from the beach so you can make the most of the sun, sand and sea!Total relaxation - Feel a million miles away from all your worries at this tranquil rural spotGreat walks - Set off on a leisurely stroll around the area and take in the scenic beautyFull of characterRecommended by - Sawdays
Hotel Rustico Lugar do Cotarino provides chic accommodation tucked away in the Costa Blanca's gorgeous countryside. Head off to the Cabo Villano nature reserve, arrange any number of adventurous activities or simply relax in peace. An utterly rejuvenating stay in a charming traditional setting! See More
Parador de santo estevo Ourense 77 rooms from £73Spa breaksViews - Great views from hotelSights nearby - Gargantas del Sil, Adegas Valcar.Swimming Pool - Indoor/outdoor
A beautiful monastery conversion surrounded by rolling hills and wooded valleys. Contemporary chic bedrooms and suites have simple furnishings and all the mod cons. State of the art spa, excellent restaurant, and beautiful views from sprawling terraces. Romantic, relaxing, enclosed by nature. See More
Os Lambrans Galicia 8 rooms from £65Country Escape - A romantic country escape in the lovely Río Sar region, surrounded by beautiful countryside and not far from the Galician coast.Eco break - Guilt free holidaying at Os Lambrans, they use biomass and solar panels to heat water and underfloor heating.Great walks - There are plenty of trails and beautiful walks in the area and on the nearby river Sar.Sights nearby - Santiago de Compostela is only 25 minutes drive away.
Casa do Castelo de Andrade La Coruña, Galicia 10 rooms from £68LuxuryCountry EscapeRomantic BreakSights nearby - Many monasteries around.
A beautiful country house with luxurious interiors. Rustic but immaculate rooms and salons; stone walls, open fireplaces, attractive furniture, balconies, reading areas. Lovely gardens, excellent restaurant, golf, riding, walks in the national park. A romantic spot for a country escape. See More
Quinta de san Amaro Pontevedra (Meano) 14 rooms from £79Beach Life - Rias Baixas beaches are ten minutes away, plenty of sailing, diving, fishing and island hopping opportunitiesFoodies - Much-lauded hotel restaurant serves gourmet Galician market food; wine tours of the regionSights nearby - Sanxenxo, Cambados, Vigo, PontevedraViews - Salnes ValleyRecommended by - Sawdays
Hotel A Miranda La Coruña, Galicia 7 rooms from £69Beach Life - Outstanding views from your private terrace, a boat trip to see the lighthouse of Cape Ortegal and some surfingArchitectural - Designed by the architect Jorge Cao AbadSurfing - Coast of the Rías Altas is great spot for surfers, hotel can help with rentalsDiving - Good diving nearby.
Hotel on the sea in Cariño, designed by Jorge Cao Abad. Large guestrooms have mountain or sea views, marble bathrooms, accents of colour and wood. Larger suites are across two floors and have fireplaces. Great value restaurant offering Galician menu. Fantastic value beach stay. See More
Pazo de Altamira Santiago de Compostela 16 rooms from £69Local exploring - With many of the cities sights within walking distance this makes an ideal base for exploringValue chic - Stylish accommodation at an inviting priceGreat walks - Walk up to the Monte de Gozo or the ‘Mountain of Joy' and, like pilgrims before you, take in the view of the cathedral.Sights nearby - Visit the The majestic Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela and its square Praza do Obrodoiro.
A chic boutique hotel set in a historic building in the Plaza de Abastos Square. White on white throughout with subtle splashes of modern art. Light and airy rooms feature large sash windows with lovely city views. A bohemian restaurant with Galician roots at the heart of the cuisine. A trendy spot. See More
Casa Camino Lugo, Galicia 5 rooms from £69Back to Nature - Galicia, the "Land of the Thousand Rivers". Nearby are rolling green fields, woodland and on the coast, pristine beaches.Sights nearby - Marvel at the UNESCO World Heritage Roman walls that run round the city of Lugo.Remote - Off the beaten track.Secluded setting - For escaping.
Hotel Inffinit Vigo 30 rooms from £69Local exploring - Central hotel means it is easy to wander down to the port, enjoy some fresh seafood tapas and lively barsSights nearby - The Quiñones de León: free entry museum in a typical Galician country houseGreat walks - Through the French and English style gardens of Castrelos ParkOpulent
Pazo los Escudos Vigo (Alcabre) 54 rooms from £84Spa breaksBeach Life5* Luxury - Very high service standards.Sights nearby - Castrelos Auditorium, Castrelos Park, Balaidos Stadium, Plaza America.
Altair Hotel Santiago de Compostela 11 rooms from £74Local exploring - Set in a superb location with monuments, bars, restaurants and the cathedral all just out the front door.Value chic - Doubles start from as little as €85 per nightLocal markets - Go on a guided tour of the Old Town and discover the wide range of art galleries and monuments.Sights nearby - Discover the monastery of San Martin Pinario.Recommended by - Great Small Hotels
In the heart of the city located in a quiet street, this boutique hotel has been designed to provide luxury and comfort to its explorers. Rooms feature original stone walls combined with contemporary style furniture and luxe amenities. Enjoy the delicious breakfast and informal onsite bar. See More
El Castano Dormilon A Coruña, Galicia 11 rooms from £77Total relaxation - The perfect spot to sit back and relax in serene surrounds- enjoy reading in the garden or feasting on regional cuisine.Beach Life - The northern coastline of Galicia is well known for its cliffs, bays, beaches and estuaries.Birdwatching - Twitchers will be pleased to know there are many interesting species of birds found in this area.Great walks - Walk through the town of Santiago de Compostela, soaking up all its history.Recommended by - Sawdays
A lovely hotel and restaurant, along Galicia's virgin coastline. Rooms are chic with sleek modern furniture complimented, by natural stone walls and wooden frames. Candlelight dinners and Galician wines are the norm here. Comfortable accommodation and fresh seafood in a romantic rural setting. See More
Casa do Mudo Cervo (Lugo), Galicia 6 rooms from £79Country Escape - A quaint country house in unspoilt countryside near the pretty Galicia coast.Great walks - Take a coastal walk along the cliffs of Loiba.Traditional
A pretty country house in an unspoilt area of Spain. Country style rooms with floral fabrics, exposed stone walls and traditional furnishing. Home cooked regional meals provided in the restaurant. Tranquil gardens to unwind in with a glass of wine. Ideal for a relaxing country escape. See More
Parador de Baiona Baiona, Galicia 122 rooms from £94Beach LifeViews - Great views from hotelSights nearby - Monterreal Castle.Swimming Pool - Indoor/outdoor
A palatial hotel on a peninsula with beautiful sea views and access to beaches and attractions around. Traditional elegant interiors boast wooden floors, chandeliers, opulent furnishings and fireplaces. Fantastic restaurant, swimming pools, and spa. A great choice for a romantic beach holiday. See More
Hesperia Finisterre A Coruna (A Coruña) 92 rooms from £83Local exploring - Located right next to the Old Town and a short walk away from the harbour, ideal for exploring the area on foot.Families - The quadruple room with two double beds, is ideal for families, and the playground offers entertainment.Local markets - There are a plethora of shops, restaurants, bars and cafes around the hotel.Swimming Pool - Three on site swimming pools
O Portelo Allariz 12 rooms from £87Sights nearby - 20 mins from Ourense, an hour from Santiago de Compostela.Views - Views of the city.Great walks - Good for walkers.Traditional
Gran Hotel Nagari Vigo 62 rooms from £87Sauna/Steam - The hotel is renowned for its spa and sauna facilitiesSpa - Award winning spa with numerous treatmentsRoof terrace - Stunning views of the coastlineSwimming Pool - Rooftop Pool and an indoor pool
The perfect location for a restorative break in the heart of Vigo. A plethora of massages and treatments are offered by the luxury spa, coupled with a rooftop pool and bar that boast stunning views of the Galician coastline - a chic yet understated hotel not to be missed. See More
Palacio de Bentraces Ourense (Bentraces) 4 rooms from £95Romantic Break - The perfect romantic spot.LuxurySights nearby - Just outside all the sights in Ourense.Swimming Pool - Indoor/outdoor
Hotel San Miguel Santiago de Compostela 17 rooms from £95Local exploring - Well situated overlooking a small square in the historic centre, within walking distance of many of the sights.Sights nearby - Just 200 m from the famed Santiago Cathedral, a fascinating sight for any culture vultures.Local markets - Take a walk around the Central Market and sample the local delicacies.Views - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Great Small Hotels
A historic property with an enviable location in the charming pedestrianised area of Santiago de Compostela. Tradition meets modernity in the rooms; polished wood, large sash windows and contemporary bathrooms. An excellent restaurant brings regional cuisine onto a modern plate. Fantastic. See More
Parador de Cambados Galicia 56 rooms from £97Foodies - The Parador restaurant serves all kinds of gastronimical delights from the region including fine seafoodLocal exploring - Cambados is best explored on foot with its unique nooks and crannies and palatial Galacian homesCountry Escape - This rural location surrounding by luscious green countryside is the perfect place to escapeSights nearby - Get to know the Cambados old town and take a stroll on the seafront all within reach of the property
A gorgeous Galician mansion built in the 17th-century complete with a traditional interior courtyard where guests can sample the region's famous wines. The outdoor swimming pool nestled in the luscious green garden is the perfect place to relax. The hotel restaurant serves fine regional cuisine. See More
Novavila Wine Hotel Meis, Galicia from £100Beach Life - 20 minutes drive from Sanxenxo, a popular seaside resortCountry Escape - Old Galician country house and a family-run winerySwimming Pool - Outdoor poolRestrictions on children - Adult only
Torre do Rio Galicia 10 rooms from £104Romantic Break - Brimming with charm and intimacy, the hotel is perfect for an intimate and romantic break in Gallicia.Country Escape - An chanting rural retreat set in lovely landscaped gardens, and surrounded by the River Umia.Fishing - Anglers will be pleased to learn that the nearby river offers trout fishing.Great walks - Several walking trails start from the house and lead through rural Galicia.
A charming countryside hotel in rural Galicia. The individually decorated rooms are elegant and comfortable with balconies facing out onto the surrounding gardens. Try local Salnés cuisine in the hotel's restaurant. Perfect for couples looking for a relaxing, intimate holiday. See More
Noa Boutique Hotel A Coruna 28 rooms from £107Romantic Break - Wake up to sea views from floor-to-ceiling windows at this hotel, the perfect setting for a romantic European getawayBeach Life - Set on the coast close to Santiago de Compostela, book this hotel for a boutique beach breakSpa breaks - With an extensive wellness centre onsite, book this hotel for a European seaside spa breakSights nearby - Visit the UNESCO-protected Tower of Hercules, a lighthouse built by the Romans over 2,000 years ago and still in use todayRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
This boutique hotel is nestled on a privileged seafront enclave facing Santa Cruz Castle in Oleiros. Guestrooms are designed to maximise the coastal location, with sea views from the bed and the bathtub. Unwind on the chic rooftop terrace, complete with an infinity pool and jacuzzi. See More
A Quinta de Auga Santiago de Compostela 51 rooms from £119Spa breaks - Set just outside the historic city, with lashings of peace and quiet, enjoy the tranquil grounds of this excellent spa hotelLocal markets - Santiago hosts a large traditional market: seafood, meat, fish, cheese, honey, baked goods, vegetables, wines and spiritsSailing - Experience that can be combined with a tasting at each port of the special products of each areaFishing - Rivers and reservoirs in the area are rich in species such as trout and salmonRecommended by - Tablet, Relais & Chateaux
Pazo la Buzaca Pontevedra, Galicia 13 roomsCountry EscapeSwimming Pool - Indoor/outdoorRemote - Off the beaten track.Romantic - Good for couples.
A beautiful Galician manor house with a long family tradition. Set in the rolling hills, it has beautiful views over sprawling greenery. Romantic chic bedrooms, traditional in style, with attractive bedrooms and balconies. Excellent restaurant, gardens, pool, and lots to do in the countryside. See More