Search the best hotels in Oludeniz
Oludeniz is a quiet and quaint village, tumbling down a valley overlooking a sheltered and protected bright blue lagoon, it sits beside a national park and a long crescent-shaped beach - believed to be one of the most photographed beaches in the Mediterranean. The ideal destination for a family seaside holiday or a sightseeing trip, it stands in the shadow of towering mountains covered with pine trees and is one of Turkey's top destinations for paragliding. Whether you're soaking in the rays, exploring abandoned villages and ancient cities, or taking a boat trip to Butterfly Valley, you will be mesmerised by this bewitching place. The best places to stay in Oludeniz are small, intimate and romantic - the perfect places to unwind.
What not to miss
- Sunbathe along the golden sloping sands of the lagoon or head out to Belcekiz Beach.
- Visit Kaya Koy, a village abandoned by Greeks thrown out of Turkey in 1924 and left to decay because it was believed to be cursed.
- Book a boat trip out to Butterfly Valley, a beautiful paradise that's home to the unique Jersey tiger butterfly, a secluded beach and waterfalls.
- Head out to Fethiye for some retail therapy and a Turkish bath.
- Be sure to visit the ancient city of Xanthos, UNESCO-listed, whose whole population commited mass suicide in 540 BCE rather than accept defeat at the hands of the Persians.
- Enjoy paragliding in one of Turkey's top paragliding destinations.
Beautiful, steeped in history and perfect for a seaside holiday. Browse through our collection of the best places to stay in Oludeniz to start planning your trip.
The best places to stay in Oludeniz
- La Boutique Maya is just 750 yards from Oludeniz Beach. With a large swimming pool and many activities, it's a family friendly affair. A buffet continental breakfast is served plus the restaurant offers international cuisine. Light, freshly coloured rooms feature their own balconies.
- Beyaz Yunus is an idyllic adults-only boutique hotel boasting a tasty restaurant and access to a shingle beach at the bottom of the charming steep steps. Spend days lounging by the blissful infinity pool soaking up the views. Spacious, large suites with their own terraces feel ever so private. Great for couples.
- Oyster Residences is a romantic beachside property set in pretty gardens overlooking the beach. Light airy rooms with mosquito net draped beds and large modern bathrooms. A terraced restaurant specialises in Mediterranean seafood. Lounge by the pool sipping on cocktails. Ideal for a couples escape.
For an apartment or villa
- Our partner Booking.com has a wide range of villas and apartments in the nearby area.
- The best time to go is during the summer when the temperature ranges between 17 and 31 degrees.
- Fly to Dalaman International Airport and get an airport shuttle to Oludeniz - just over an hour's journey.
- If you want to rent a car, contact our partner Rentalcars.
Still not sure?
- Expand your search to include the best places to stay in Turkish Aegean Coast
- Browse through all our options across Turkey.
- Or contact one of our Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Oludeniz
Best Hotels in Oludeniz
Kassandra Boutique Hotel Oludeniz 24 rooms from £143Romantic Break - Bright, minimalist rooms some with outdoor whirlpool tub, plus great pool and alfresco diningBeach Life - It's a short stroll from the world famous Oludeniz beachGreat walks - This part of the Turkish coastline offers wonderful walking and hiking opportunitiesSights nearby - Visit Kayakoy Ghost Town, Fethiye Castle or Telmessos Rock Tombs. All are close by
A boutique hotel in the centre of town. The wide range of rooms and suites are spacious and bright, done in minimalist style with all the mod cons. Some come with balcony or patio, others an outdoor whirlpool tub. There's a poolside restaurant and bar and you're minutes from the beach. See More
La Boutique Maya Oludeniz (Olu Deniz) 30 rooms from £87Families - Family suites, large pool and plenty of activities this property is great for families.Value chic - Excellent value for money you can bring the entire family and their friends!Diving - Dive reefs, wrecks and caves and spot some giant turtles!Private Hot Tub - Penthouse rooms have a terrace with private hot tub
Just 750 yards from Oludeniz Beach, with a large swimming pool and many activities this hotel is a family friendly affair. A buffet continental breakfast is served plus the restaurant offers international cuisine. Light, freshly coloured rooms include patterned wallpaper and throws and balconies. See More
Oyster Residences Oludeniz (Olu Deniz) 25 rooms from £116Honeymoons - An elegant and grown up hotel featuring a romantic honeymoon suite with seperate entrance and terrace overlooking the beach.Beach Life - Set on the extensive white stretch of sand of Belcekız Beach, bask in the turquoise waters and enjoy sunset walks.Diving - There are diving opportunities in Ölüdeniz and further away near Kaş.Kayaking - Explore the coves in a sea kayak either on a day or a night tour.
A romantic beach side property set in pretty gardens overlooking the beach. Light airy rooms with mosquito net draped beds and large modern bathrooms. A terraced restaurant specialises in Mediterranean seafood. Lounge by the pool sipping on cocktails. Ideal for a couples escape. See More
Beyaz Yunus Oludeniz (48340 Ölüdeniz) 7 rooms from £191Beach Life - This is great for an easy seaside holiday, with the beach mere steps away, with many more to explore in the areaLocal markets - Spend a morning in Fethiye on a lively market day and wander its charming streetsSwimming Pool - Seasonal outdoor poolRestrictions on children - Adults only (16+)Recommended by - I Escape
An idyllic adults-only boutique hotel boasting a tasty restaurant and access to a shingle beach at the bottom of the charming steep steps. Spend days lounging by the blissful infinity pool soaking up the views. Spacious, large suites with their own terraces feel ever so private. Great for couples. See More