Search the best hotels in Seattle
In a picturesque spot overlooking Elliott Bay, with the green backdrop of the Cascade Mountains to the east and the Olympic Mountains to the west, Seattle is more of a confederation of neighbourhoods than a city. You’ll find art, beer and coffee in abundance, along with an open-minded vibe and a terrific foodie culture. Accommodation options range from funky co-working spots for group trips to indulgent luxury hotels, fit for a whole host of tastes and budgets. Many of the best places to stay in Seattle are clustered within the downtown area — and we’re particular fans of those with waterfront views!
Some of our Seattle Collections:
- Best Seattle Waterfront Hotels
- Best Family Hotels in Seattle
- Best Seattle Hotels with Pools
- Historic Seattle Hotels
- Best Seattle Hotels with a Balcony
- Best Hotels in Seattle with a View
- Best Boutique Hotels in Seattle
- Cool Hotels in Seattle
- Best Hotels in Downtown Seattle
- Best Romantic Hotels in Seattle
- Best Pet Friendly Hotels in Seattle
There’s stacks to see in Seattle; the city is brilliant for exploring on foot or by bicycle. Consider a guided tour for detailed insights, or hit the highlights yourself. Pioneer Square Park, where the city began, is well worth visiting, as its the Olympic Sculpture Park. For panoramic city views, head to the top of the Space Needle — built for the World’s Fair in 1962 — or venture towards the waterfront to gaze out at the ocean. There are also ample opportunities to take boat trips, or to go sailing, kayaking and fishing on Elliott Bay and the surrounding lakes.
Museums of note include the EMP Museum, a modern architectural marvel dedicated to rock ’n’ roll, the Henry Art Museum and the impressive Seattle Art Museum. The Science Fiction Museum will be popular with visitors of all ages, whilst little ones will adore the Woodland Park Zoo and playing in the Chihuly Garden.
You’ll want to sample Seattle’s many coffee houses, microbreweries, eateries and music venues, too. Pike Place Market is a marvellous starting point. Washington State is also home to a burgeoning foodie scene specialising in seasonal Northwest produce, including excellent restaurants at some of the best places to stay in Seattle — well worth tasting during your trip!
The Best Places to Stay in Seattle
- Four Seasons Seattle is an impressive contemporary choice in downtown Seattle, with striking ocean views from expansive suites, a rooftop pool and multiple restaurants. The Goldfinch Tavern is a particular highlight, promising sweeping panoramas over Elliot Bay. For well-heeled business or leisure travellers.
- Thompson Seattle is a beautiful luxury hotel with views over Puget Sound. Guestrooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows and a soothing colour palette of blues and greens, with crisp white sheets and whistewashed walls. The sleek rooftop cocktail bar is hugely popular for sundowners. Very romantic.
- Hotel Ballard promises an opulent stay with Italian-inspired rooms featuring soaking tubs, fireplaces and mountain views. Guests have access to the pool, gym and spa at the neighbouring Olympic Athletics Club. Sumptuous indulgence for couples.
- The State Hotel is a hip boutique spot with an industrial feel in the city centre. Think eclectic local artwork, a buzzy roof terrace and a happening bar and eatery. A grown up hotel for travellers eager to slide into trendy local life, in a building dating back to 1904. Very cool.
- Fairmont Olympic Hotel offers a sophisticated blend of old and new in an imposing Seattle landmark. Grand public areas fuse Edwardian touches with nods to the Jazz Age, whilst rooms feel more contemporary. One of the city's finest addresses, with swish bars, restaurants and high-end shops. There's a spa, swimming pool and homegrown honey is harvested on the rooftop. Children are welcome.
- Edgewater sits right on Seattle's waterfront, promising panoramic ocean views from sea-facing suites or the chic restaurant. A top choice for a unique and luxurious city stay as a couple or family.
- Kimpton Palladian Hotel is an Edwardian landmark turned trendy base. Expect pop art pillows, black walls, big bathtubs and traditional looking portraits, offering a playful take on Belltown's rock 'n' roll heritage. Fabulous cuisine and a speakeasy-style bar attracts a cool local crowd.
- Hotel Sorrento is a glamorous Italian-style property in the heart of First Hill. Inviting rooms and suites feature velvet furniture and all-white Venetian marble bathrooms. Sip afternoon drinks in the European garden, and kick off the night at the speakeasy-style bar. Very elegant.
- Hotel Theodore is a chic bolthole in downtown Seattle, with carefully-chosen design paying homage to the city's rich artisanal heritage. Fabulous restaurant Rider offers delectable locally-sourced cuisine. Laid-back and romantic.
- The Alexis Hotel is a historic West Edge property, with beautifully refurbished interiors and epic city views from swish guestrooms. The real highlights are the excellent gym (the best in the city!), the atmospheric bar and the gourmet restaurant. A indulgent choice for couples or business travellers.
- Hotel 1000 sits just steps from the waterfront, with sleek contemporary rooms featuring white-on-white decor with soothing sage and coral tones. Think epic views, big bathrooms with freestanding tubs, and a sophisticated All Water Seafood & Oyster Bar, as well as a spoiling spa. For well-heeled couples.
- PaliHotel Seattle promises a vibrant, retro stay with warm green hues, Smeg mini-fridges and vintage furniture in appealing rooms and suites. Hart & Hunter restaurant serves Southern-inspired dishes and top-notch cocktails. For a couples' city break.
- Graduate Seattle blends the Art Deco past of its setting with bold varsity colours. Great for couples, friends, families or groups, the hotel has a whimsical feel, a buzzy rooftop bar and a laid-back library lounge. A trendy choice for the University District. Can also feel very romantic.
- Watertown Hotel is a fun, friendly spot next to the University of Washington. Unwind in the open-plan communal spaces, hit the gym or the pool, and kick back in playful rooms with spacious bathrooms and pull-out sofa beds for friends looking to pile in together. Great for friends or families visiting university students.
- W Seattle is awash with bold colours and contemporary installations, perfect for a lively group trip to the city. The Living Room steals the show, with DJ nights and a buzzing bar. An urban retreat with well-designed rooms, meeting spaces and onsite entertainment aplenty. For boisterous groups of friends.
- Hotel Five is a terrific downtown choice for groups looking to stay in compact but cosy modern rooms — many of which sleep four guests. Grab a drink at the bar, work out at the gym or play games in the lobby. Within walking distance of all the sights, this hotel exudes a friendly house party feel.
- Sonder - Solis offers airy self-catered apartments in Seattle's Capitol neighbourhood. One and two-bedroom suites boast open-plan kitchens, dining and living areas. Great for family and group trips, or longer stays in the city. The vast rooftop terrace has outdoor grills — ideal for evenings in.
- citizenM Seattle South Lake Union is a funky youthful hotel with a huge communal space divided into a bar, restaurant and co-working areas. Rooms are simple and clean, with power showers and crisp white linens — plus everything is controlled by MoodPad. For lively group trips, or longer-term guests in search of shared work spaces. Great value.
For an Outdoorsy Escape
- Willows Lodge is a timber structure with roaring fireplaces and picturesque countryside views in Eastern Seattle. Stay here for the spa, swimming pool, excellent cuisine and access to heaps of outdoorsy activities — from whitewater rafting to hiking and mountain biking. For foodies, couples or families.
- Woodmark Hotel sits right on the shores of Lake Washington, close to Kirkland. Expect generous rooms and suites, many of which have waterfront views, as well as delicious dining options and an indulgent spa. Hire jet skis, go sailing and kayaking, or play golf nearby. An activities hub for the whole family.
For Great Value
- Hotel Monaco is a contemporary spot in the centre of town, with 24 hour fitness and business facilities. Rooms are affordable and well-suited to business travellers eager to have access to all the mod-cons, or families looking for a stylish city base.
- Hotel Max features bold colours, work by local artists and a popular restaurant specialising in Northwest cuisine. Expect excellent cityscape views, all the mod-cons and a great location for exploring the city on foot, by bicycle or by boat. A well-priced base for business travellers, groups or families.
- Ace Hotel has 28 comfortable rooms in Belltown, with hardwood floors and loft ceilings. Some rooms have additional beds for families or groups, and there's a shared kitchen for making your own breakfast. Excellent value and very relaxed.
FOR AN APARTMENT OR HOLIDAY COTTAGE
- If you'd prefer a self-catering option, we suggest that you visit our online partner Booking.com.
- Fly into Seattle-Tacoma International Airport and travel into the city centre by car or bus.
- Washington State is great for a road trip! Contact our online partner Rentalcars if you would like to hire a car.
- Travel during the summer months for the best weather, although this can be a busy time to see the city. Visit in the spring (April - May) or autumn (September - October) for cooler climes. Winters are very cold, but well suited to skiers and snowboarders eager to explore the Cascade Mountains.
STILL NOT SURE?
- Explore our pick of all the best places to stay in Tacoma.
- Broaden your search to include the best places to stay in Washington State.
- Or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Seattle
Best Hotels in Seattle
citizenM Seattle South Lake Union Seattle 264 rooms from £69Local exploring - With the Space Needle and Pike Place Market within walking distance, this property is ideally located to explore the cityCity Style - Funky boutique design and plenty of high tech gadgets makes this a stylish city baseLocal markets - Discover exciting dining options at Pike Place MarketSights nearby - Take a stroll down to see the iconic Space Needle
A funky youthful hotel well placed in the heart of Seattle. An enormous downstairs area with vibrant modern design is divided into a bar, restaurant, and work/living spaces. Rooms are clean and simple with crisp white linen, power showers and everything in the room controlled from a MoodPad. See More
Hotel Sorrento Seattle (Washington State) 75 rooms from £98Local exploring - Near downtown landmarks ranging from Seattle Mariners stadium to the Space Needle, The Great Wheel and The WaterfrontRestaurant - European-style garden serving Italian dishes and another refined but casual restaurantLocal markets - Visit Pike place, Seattle’s original farmers marketSights nearby - Well located for major sights.
A historic, boutique Italian style hotel in the heart of First Hill. Vintage rooms and suites feature velvet furniture and all-white Venetian marble bathrooms. A speakeasy-type bar serves delicious cocktails while the outdoor patio, with a European-style garden, is the ideal spot for a quiet drink. See More
Ace Hotel, Seattle Seattle (Washington State) 28 rooms from £101Value chic - Stylish rooms start from as little as $129 per night if you're happy to share a bathroom.Local markets - Pike Place Market for a collection of restaurants, bars and shops.Short break - Great location and with all the facilities to make it your home.Sailing - Ballard Locks.Recommended by - Tablet
Situated in Belltown with views of the Olympic Mountains and Elliot Bay this is the original Ace Hotel. Twenty eight comfortable rooms and interiors filled with loft ceilings, hardwood floors and interesting artworks. Plus a shared kitchen for creating your own breakfast. See More
Mayflower Park Hotel Seattle (Washington State) 160 rooms from £108Sights nearby - Seattle Monorail, just outside the hotel, is perfect way to travel to see sights such as The Space Needle.Local markets - The Pike Place Market is within walking distance.Full of characterLively area - In the thick of the action.
1927 downtown hotel oozes history, from the exterior terracotta tile detailing to the tall ceilings; stain glass windows and Grandfather Clock. Spacious rooms are comfortable with antique tiled floors. All the mod-cons are available. Andaluca Restaurant offers a taste of the Med. Great location! See More
Palihotel Seattle Seattle 96 rooms from £116Local exploring - Well positioned near Pike Place Market with many of the city's main attractions within walking distanceLocal markets - Sample regional favourites at the nearby Pike Place MarketRestaurant - Hart & Hunter RestaurantFull of characterRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet
Boasting a central location in vibrant Seattle and cool contemporary design. Stylish rooms are decorated in green hues and feature smeg mini-fridges and retro furniture. The laid-backed restaurant serves Southern-inspired dishes and the bar offers delectable cocktails. A chic city base. See More
Hotel Monaco, Seattle Seattle (Washington State) 189 rooms from £117CoastalLocal markets - Pike Place Market for restaurants, bars and boutique shops.Sights nearby - Space Needle.Kayaking - Lake Union.Recommended by - Tablet
This contemporary central Seattle hotel offers 24-hour fitness and business facilities, Med styled rooms with jet-baths and all the mod-cons. Sazerac offers a range of regional dishes and a mighty selection of cocktails, wine and beer. Ideal base for families plus the dog to explore Seattle. See More
Hotel Max Seattle (Washington State) 163 rooms from £117Sights nearby - Hop on the subway and check out the Space Neddle.Local markets - Pike Place MarketViews - Great views from hotelLively - Hip and happening.
Hotel Theodore Seattle Central Business District 153 rooms from £148Romantic Break - The artisan-equipped suites at this hotel are perfect for a romantic break; book dinner at Rider restaurant to round off the dayCity Style - Set in the heart of Seattle with interiors inspired by local crafts, this boutique bolt-hole has lots of local city charmLocal exploring - This hotel is ideally placed for local exploring, with bars, restaurants and tourist attractions within walking distanceSailing - For a romantic afternoon on a bright day, head to Lake Union to go boating after wandering around the Museum of History
This chic bolt-hole is nestled in downtown Seattle. Interiors pay homage to the artisan history of the city with locally sourced, handmade furniture and Provenance Signature amenities. Hotel restaurant Rider offers unfussy, locally sourced cuisine, the perfect match for this laid-back getaway. See More
Hotel Vintage Seattle (Washington State) 125 rooms from £152Views - Great views from hotelWifiSights nearby - Around Waterfront Park or Woodland Park - both offering great views.Local markets - Famous Pike Place Market for shopping and restuarants.Recommended by - Tablet
Rich tones, luxurious rooms matched with floor-to-ceiling windows for views and natural light. Bathrooms are modern & rooms offer all mod-cons. Enjoy the nightly wine and the popular Italian restaurant, Tulio. A perfect spot for couples to explore Seattle. Ideal base for restaurants, bars and shops. See More
Woodmark Hotel Seattle (Washington State) 100 rooms from £156Great walks - The lake offers beautiful views and a great walking opportunity.Kayaking - A leisurly pastime upon the lake.Sailing - Can be booked nearby.Outstanding locationRecommended by - Tablet
Luxury lakeside hotel in Kirkland with views of said lake and water activities. Rooms are generous in size, extremely comfortable and well equipped. The Cafe is open all day and for Mediterranean dinner book Bin on the Lake. Seattle is close-by, but the spa might mean you never leave. See More
Graduate Seattle Seattle 154 rooms from £158Views - For jaw-dropping views over Seattle and beyond book a Skyline View room; spot mountain peaks, iconic sites and lake vistasRoof terrace - Mountaineering Club, popular 16th floor rooftop bar, offers some of the best views of the city over cocktails and snacksLocal exploring - Perfectly located whether you're in town for the university, game day or simply sightseeing; so much is walking distanceCity Style - Plush yet affordable, fun but with great amenities, this cool yet cosy property strikes the perfect balanceRecommended by - Tablet
Trendy boutique-style hotel set in University District. Inspired by the building's Art Deco origins, decor blends chic tassels & scalloped edges with bold varsity colours. Rooms & a buzzy rooftop bar offer pano city views while the library lobby lounge is the heart of the action. Lively yet luxe. See More
Sonder - Solis Seattle (Capitol Hill) 25 rooms from £158Groups - Two-bedroom suites are ideal for friends and families with fully-equipped kitchens, laundry and plenty of spaceFamilies - One-bedroom suites all come with pull-out sofa beds which work well for couples with a childMinimum Stay - Two night minimum stay applies on all bookingsLively area - In the thick of the action.
Airy and contemporary self-catered apartments in Seattle's cool Capitol neighbourhood. One & two-bedroom suites come with open-plan kitchens, dining & living areas plus modern tech and all the amenities of home. Enjoy a vast rooftop terrace with outdoor grills. Super comfortable for long stays. See More
Hotel Ändra Seattle 123 rooms from £163Foodies - The onsite cookery school The Hot Stove Society offers a range of classes for amateurs of all abilities!Local exploring - Hotel Ändra's central location makes it an ideal base for exploring SeattleCity Style - Chic Scandi design in a superb central locationRestaurant - Lola Restaurant offers delicious Greek/Mediterranean cuisine from renowned chef Tom Douglas
Scandi chic luxury hotel with excellent restaurant in Seattle's bustling downtown. Sophisticated interiors offer plenty of Nordic design elements and a large slice of hygge! Rooms are dressed with subtle shades and boast light wood finishes, rattan headboards and luxury linens. A stylish city base. See More
Hotel 1000 Seattle 120 rooms from £183City Style - Boasting fine-dining, sylish design, and a high-end spa. There's nothing amiss at this luxury offeringSpa - With wide range of treatments, relaxation room and sauna.Local markets - Sample local produce at Pike Place MarketRestaurant - Recommended.
A smart contemporary hotel in the heart of Seattle steps just from the Waterfront. Sleek rooms boast wonderful views, indulgent ensuites and up-to-the-minute tech with VOIP phones for complimentary calls. Plus sophisticated All Water Seafood & Oyster Bar and a spoiling spa. A luxurious city stay. See More
Willows Lodge Seattle (Washington State) 84 rooms from £195Great walks - Burke Gilman Trail is 26 miles long to Seattle - great for a walk, run or bike ride.Sights nearby - 21 Acres is a community based farm that demonstrates suistanable living.Secluded setting - For escaping.Full of characterRecommended by - Tablet
Eastern Seattle timber lodge's roaring fire welcomes guests with modern, comfortable rooms that mean guests leave pampered and refreshed. Local wineries, hiking routes and kayaking are on the agenda or stay in at the spa. Do not miss Barking Frog Restaurant or The Herbfarm - both lively and popular. See More
Inn at the market Seattle (Washington State) 70 rooms from £195Local markets - While you stay in Pike Place Market make sure you catch a glimpse of the famouse fish tossing.Sights nearby - Hop on the monorail to see the Space Needle.Great walks - Around town and along Michigan Lake.Views - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Tablet
In Pike Place Market, overlooking Elliot Bay and home to three restaurants - this contemporary, comfortable hotel offers spectacular views from its rooftop and rooms. The feeling is one of space and light. Café Champagne, Bacco Bistro and Cha:n are all in-house and popular. Location is spot on! See More
Hotel Five Seattle (Belltown) 116 rooms from £205Groups - Most rooms sleep up to four guests. A lively, good value and sociable place to stay with groups of friendsValue chic - Affordable with fantastic location; works very well as a base to come back to after days out exploringLocal exploring - Enjoy cool Belltown location as well as easy access on foot to Seattle WaterfrontLocal markets - Seattle's famous Pike Market is just a few blocks away. Cycle on one of the hotel's free beach cruisers
A quirky hotel in downtown Seattle. Compact but cosy rooms boast European-style duvets, fluffy robes, fun artwork and generous in-room benefits. Grab a drink or light snack at the bar, work out at the gym or play games in the lobby. Walk to everything from this playful centrally-located base. See More
The Sound Hotel Seattle (Belltown) 142 rooms from £218Business meetings - Works well for business; Amazon Spheres, Facebook, Nordstrom, Accenture and Boeing are all within walking distanceValue chic - Double King rooms make this a very affordable centrally-located baseRestaurant - All-day Currant Bistro serves freshly baked goods and hot sandwiches alongside Seattle craft beers and local winesViews - Real sense of place: studios on high floors boast epic views over Seattle skyline, Puget Sound or the Space Needle
Sleek Belltown skyscraper designed with long stays in mind. Well-designed studios decorated with slick contemporary furnishings & urban colour schemes offer lots of space for work or play. A ground floor cafe bar is just one of many options in the neighbourhood. A classic choice in the city centre. See More
The Alexis Royal Sonesta Hotel Seattle (Washington State) 121 rooms from £218Local exploring - Well located in the city’s historic West Edge Neighborhood with the Waterfront, Pioneer Square, and Pike Place Market nearbyCity Style - With the perfect blend of a grand historic building and stylish modern interiors, this is a chic choice for a city stayGym - Arguably the city's best gym with a rock-climbing wall, Peloton Bikes, and cutting-edge strength and cardio equipmentLocal markets - The city's famed Pike Place Market is a short walk away and a real must-visitRecommended by - Tablet
An historic hotel well placed in Seattle's West Edge Neighborhood. Beautifully refurbished interiors are chic and contemporary. Rooms offer vast windows with epic city views, local artworks, and muted hues. With a gourmet restaurant, atmospheric bar, and the city's best gym, this is a luxury stay. See More
Archer Hotel Redmond Seattle 160 rooms from £220Business meetings - It's easy to get to Microsoft, Nintendo of America, Facebook and Stryker offices; all are based in Redmond Town CentreRestaurant - Casual and open-plan Archer's Kitchen & Bar serves breakfast bites and dinner snacks with fireplace & foosball tablesSwimming Pool - Small indoor pool with rocking chairs overlooking the gardens is a great place to relax after a long daySights nearby - If you fancy seeing the sites, it's a 20 min drive into downtown Seattle
Impressive contemporary hotel in Seattle's Redmond business suburb. Spoiling rooms provide a thoughtful & comfortable stay; think spa-style bath products, Nespresso machines & Frette bathrobes. A 'kitchen' restaurant, terrace and indoor pool mean almost every need is met. Laid-back luxury. See More
W Seattle Seattle (CBD) 424 rooms from £239Groups - Animated atmosphere and large footprint makes this a perfect property for boisterous stag & hen dos or large groups of friendsBusiness meetings - Fab for dynamic events in the city centre with 16 light-filled meetings rooms, a ballroom, and 12 break out spacesClose to nightlife - Decorated with music paraphernalia, The Living Room Bar features live music on weekend eveningsLocal exploring - Perfectly located for exploring the city's Capitol Hill, Waterfront & Pioneer Square districtsRecommended by - Tablet
A hip & happening downtown hotel. Awash with bold colours & contemporary installations, The Living Room steals the show with cool DJs, a lively bar & an epic fireplace. Dine at an Asian-inspired restaurant or enjoy skyscrapers views from well-designed rooms. An urban retreat ideal for work or play. See More
Kimpton Palladian Hotel Seattle (Belltown) 97 rooms from £251Business meetings - Chic meeting rooms with unique design make a change from standard hotel offerings; well-suited to high-end events & gatheringsLocal exploring - Ideal downtown location means guests are walking distance to the Waterfront, sites, restaurants, shops and nightlifePet friendly - Pets are welcome at no extra fee plus welcome amenity. Ask about pet-sitting, grooming and dog-walking servicesCity Style - Super stylish but doesn't take itself too seriously; ticks all the luxury boxes plus a sense of humour
An Edwardian grand dame turned into a trendy Belltown base. Striking decor reflects the area's rock'n'roll heritage; expect pop art pillows, black walls, European baths & traditional portraits. Cutting-edge cuisine & a speakeasy-style bar attracts a lively local crowd. A playful blend of old & new. See More
The Edgewater, Seattle Seattle (Pier 67) 223 rooms from £271Families - Well-catered to families with teddy bears on arrival, rubber ducks in bathrooms, kid's menu & child-friendly activities nearbyRomantic Break - Bunk up with a loved one in a four poster and enjoy fiery sunsets and twinkling city views in front of a roaring fireBusiness meetings - Water or city-facing function rooms streaming with natural light stop business meetings from feeling like a choreViews - Offers epic views in every direction: Puget Sound, Olympic Mountains and Seattle's downtown
Boasting a one-of-a-kind location atop Seattle's waterfront, this deluxe lodge-style hotel works equally well for couples and families. Dine by the fireplace in-room in the sea-facing suites or head to the slick restaurant with a terrace and water views. A top choice for a unique city stay. See More
Watertown Hotel Seattle 100 rooms from £272Business meetings - Designed for meetings with dedicated Events Managers, flexible conference rooms, custom catering and high bandwidth WiFiLearning - University of Washington is located mere steps from the hotel making this a great choice for those visiting campusValue chic - Most rooms sleep up to four guests comfortably on two beds or pull-outs, making this a great-value choiceWhirlpool Bathtub - Montlake Junior Suites boast spoiling jetted tubs
A fun hotel set next to the University of Washington. An open-plan lobby & hang-out area with a bar offers a sociable space. Playful rooms & suites come with spacious bathrooms and most have pull-out sofa beds. Enjoy the gym, pool access & complimentary afternoon snacks. Affordable and laid-back. See More
Fairmont Olympic Hotel Seattle (CBD) 450 rooms from £286Families - Unusually for a high-end property, children are very welcome. Expect kid's menus, room amenities, babysitting & pool accessCity Style - City institution with a long history; this is the place for high glamour, great service and luxe amenitiesWeddings - A classic choice: the hotel has been the site for grand weddings, events and galas nearly over a centuryRestaurant - Beaux Art Olympic Bar serves classic American menu & Afternoon Tea. Breakfast at 4th Ave Espresso Bar or try Shuck's Oyster Bar
Historic hotel & Seattle icon offering a perfect blend of old & new; grand public areas hark back to Edwardian Era mixed with Jazz age touches. Spoiling rooms & suites feel surprisingly modern. Several restaurants, bars & high-end shops make it a destination. One of the city's finest addresses. See More
Lotte Hotel Seattle Seattle 189 rooms from £300Local exploring - Great central location which means that many of Seattle's best bits are within walking distanceViews - You'll find epic views both over the Elliott Bay and city skyline from floor to ceiling windowsCity Style - The Philippe Starck designed interiors ooze sophisticated style and luxurySights nearby - Pike Place Market, Seattle Waterfront and the original Starbucks are all within walking distance
Philippe Starck designed luxury hotel with epic views. A stunning mix of old-meets-new is housed in the historic Sanctuary building and its modern addition. Floor to ceiling windows offer jaw-dropping vistas and the interior finish is seriously slick. A spa and superb dining complete the picture. See More
The State Hotel, Seattle Seattle 91 rooms from £308Restaurant - A real local favourite, ground floor Ben Paris restaurant features comfort food classics, counter service and great cocktailsLocal exploring - The neighbourhood is this hotel's best amenity; walk to all of the coolest spots in the cityCity Style - Considered Seattle's best hotel by the millenial Instagram crowd; expect lots of selfiesLocal markets - The city's iconic Pike Place Market is literally next door. Try and find the Pike Place Urban Garden
Hip & cool boutique hotel with an unbeatable city-centre location. An on-trend restaurant, happening bar & eclectic local artwork add a real sense of place; there's also a fab roof terrace. Rooms aren't large but offer a great base for exploring; many boast views over Puget Sound. Feel like a local. See More
Four Seasons Seattle Seattle (Washington State) 147 rooms from £312Local markets - Pike Place Market is a great hub for restaurants, bars and boutique shops.Sights nearby - The 1962 futuristic Space Needle is the landmark to note of Seattle.Views - Seaviews.Lively - Hip and happening.
Downtown Seattle luxury hotel boasts stunning Ocean views from rooms, rooftop pool and restaurants. Large, light rooms exude comfort and offer the mod-cons associated with this luxurious chain of hotels. Goldfinch Tavern is a Pacific Northwest affair with lively bar and sweeping views of Elliot Bay. See More
Hotel Ballard Seattle (Ballard) 29 rooms from £316Local exploring - Offers an insight into authentic local life; explore independent boutiques, markets, music venues, theatres & trendy restaurantsRomantic Break - Fab romantic retreat for couple's with an on-site restaurant, spa next door, luxurious soaking tubs and beautiful viewsViews - Enjoy classic Washington State views over Olympic mountain range across Puget SoundLocal markets - Visit the nieghbourhood's Farmer's Market on Sundays before exploring the unique shops and eclectic eateries of Ballard AvenueRecommended by - Tablet
Deluxe hotel & Italian restaurant set in up-and-coming Ballard Docks. Tuscan-style rooms boast soaking tubs, fireplaces & mountain views; suites are especially romantic. Attached to the area's Olympic Athletic's Club, guests have access to the pool, gym & spa. An intimate boutique bolthole. See More
Thompson Seattle Seattle 158 rooms from £426Romantic Break - With beautifully appointed suites, sea views and a rooftop cocktail bar, book this hotel for an unforgettable couples' getawayLocal exploring - Set a stone's throw from the waterfront, next to the best local bars and restaurants, book this hotel for city exploringCity Style - With boutique interiors and an unbeatable downtown location, book this hotel for chic Seattle styleLocal markets - Visit Pike Place Market, a vibrant local market which neighbours the hotel
This luxury hotel is nestled close to the Puget Sound waterfront in Seattle. Beautifully appointed guestrooms have sea views from floor-to-ceiling windows and a nautical-themed colour palette. The sleek rooftop cocktail bar makes this hotel a social hub in downtown Seattle. See More