15 of the Best Resorts on Cyprus
When looking for an easy escape where everything is on-site and taken care of, a resort is your best bet. Cyprus has a good selection of resorts from seriously luxurious five-stars to properties ideal for a family break. Our hotel experts have collected the best options across the island chosen for their exemplary style, range of activities, dining options and service. So why not browse through our collection of the best resorts in Cyprus to start planning your trip?
15 of the Best Resorts on Cyprus
- The Annabelle is a sprawling resort comprising of interlinking pools and numerous accommodation options on a lovely stretch of coast. Children will be kept busy at the kids club while adults can simply unwind.
- Four Seasons Cyprus is a luxury resort on the beach outside of Limassol. Expect five-star services and facilities typical of the Four Seasons group. As suitable for families as it is for a romantic break.
- Grecian Park Hotel is a five-star offering in Ayia Napa. Rooms are chic and contemporary with lovely sea views. The facilities are extensive including tennis courts, a pool, a children's play park, and (of course) there's the beach.
- Almyra is a five-star property set directly on the beach in Paphos. Expect all the luxury trimmings with exemplary service, excellent restaurants and an indulgent spa. Meanwhile, children are cared for with a personalised concierge service and a kids club.
- Columbia Beach Resort is a stunning bay-front beach resort with beautiful suites, restaurants, a spa, enormous pool and private beach. With dedicated family suites and a kids club, children are well taken care of.
For the spa
- Ayii Anargyri Natural Healing Spa Resort is a unique healing resort designed as a refuge from the modern world. The spa offers every treatment you could imagine. A place to come and leave a new you!
- Azia Resort & Spa is an elegant five-star property located on a quiet beach outside Paphos offering a number of activities for all ages. Interiors are contemporary, there's no less than nine restaurants and the spa (which uses Elemis products) is award-winning.
- Alion Beach Hotel is a luxurious five star hotel set on a glorious stretch of white sand beach. Featuring tennis courts, a swimming pool, and four restaurants. The indulgent spa is a real draw with a wide treatment list and excellent facilities.
- Parklane Resort & Spa is a luxury hotel sandwiched between a picturesque stretch of beach and the ancient city-kingdom of Amathous. Rooms are sleek and contemporary. Pick this property for the three pools (one adults-only) and the spa which is extensive and indulgent.
- Elysium is an elegant five-star hotel decorated in a traditional style. Expect all the trimmings of a luxury resort. The world-class spa is the real draw here though.
For a private beach
- Amathus Beach Limassol is a beach-side luxury offering. Situated in Limassol and near a number of archaeological sites. Within the grounds, there's a number of pools and restaurants and the beach is solely for guests' use.
- Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel is a luxurious five star property set on a private stretch of white-sand beach. A luxury choice offering exemplary service, an indulgent spa, and utter tranquillity.
For an adult-only stay
- Leonardo Plaza Cypria Maris Beach Hotel is an adults-only resort perfect for those in search of privacy and relaxation, offering four on-site restaurants, a luxury spa and activities including archery and volleyball. Perfect for a romantic break.
- Amara is a bespoke five-star resort nestled on the southeastern coast of Cyprus in Limassol. Choose to stay here for the superb, Ristorante Locatelli, one of only a handful of Michelin starred restaurants on the island.
For the activities
- Anassa is arguably one of Cyprus' best hotels. Offering spectacular views from the elegant rooms. Pick this hotel for the wide range of activities on offer from hiking to scuba diving. To top it all off, there is a wonderful spa to unwind in after an action packed day.
Still not sure?
Expand your search to include our list of all the best places to stay in Cyprus
Alternatively, you could contact one of our friendly Gurus for personalised advice.
The Annabelle Paphos 244 rooms from £117Total relaxation - A tranquil seaside spot perfect for relaxing summer holidays.Sights nearby - Visit Paphos’s medieval castle, Roman ruins and world famous mosaics.Swimming Pool - Outdoor poolSailing - Can be booked nearby.
A sprawling resort comprising of interlinking pools and numerous accommodation options on a lovely stretch of coast. Light and airy rooms are slightly varied but all have light hues, plenty of marble and large floor to ceiling windows. Perfect for family holidays or romantic breaks. See More
Ayii Anargyri Natural Healing Spa Resort Miliou, Cyprus 18 rooms from £121Spa - Fantastic spa is the focal point of the hotelSpa breaksGreat walks - Walking and hiking in the Troodos mountainsSwimming Pool - Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pools
A unique spa healing resort designed as a refuge from the modern world. Simple contemporary chic rooms, suites and bungalows in neutral tones. Fantastic spa with every treatment under the sun. Lovely pool area and a great restaurant. Lots to do around. Romantic and rejuvenating. See More
Amathus Beach Limassol Limassol 239 rooms from £149Swimming Pool - Indoor and Outdoor PoolsSeaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Outstanding locationBarefoot Luxury - For total relaxation.
Azia Resort & Spa Paphos (Chloraka) 305 rooms from £137Families - With its smart accommodation, plus endless activities and clubs, this resort is ideal for all ages.Spa breaks - The award-winning spa uses luxury Elemis products and has a wide array of treatmentsPrivate Hot Tub - Some superior rooms and suites come with a balcony plus private hot tubKids Club - Not only is there a kids club, but also a teen's nighclub!
An elegant five-star property located on a quiet beach outside Paphos. Stylish rooms are white on white with contemporary artwork made from natural materials and all benefit from either sea or mountain views. Boasting no less than nine restaurants and a fabulous spa. An indulgent stay. See More
Four Seasons Cyprus Limassol 304 rooms from £158Garden - Fantastic sprawling gardens.Views - Great views from hotelBeach Life5* Luxury - Very high service standards.
Five Star services and facilities typical of the Four Seasons group. A luxury resort on the beach front just outside Limassol. Wonderful botanic gardens and pool area lead to a private beach. Gourmet restaurants, extensive spa, and contemporary rooms and suites. Romantic and family friendly. See More
Leonardo Plaza Cypria Maris Beach Hotel Paphos (Yeroskipou) 242 rooms from £139Weddings - A spectacular, and popular, destination for beach weddingsSights nearby - Located close to the best Paphos has to offer including the Old Town and the medieval CastleSpa - Body and facial treatments availableSwimming Pool - Outdoor pool
This adults-only resort is perfect for those in search of privacy and relaxation, offering four on-site restaurants, a luxury spa and activities including archery and volleyball. Accommodation ranges from spacious standard rooms to luxury suites with private pools. Perfect for a romantic retreat. See More
Alion Beach Hotel Ayia Napa 100 rooms from £176Weddings - The hotel has a wedding license, and is perfect for small and intimate wedding ceremonies.Spa breaks - An extensive spa complete with jacuzzi, steam bath and sauna makes for a relaxing stay.Beach Life - The beach is just a stone's throw away from the hotel.Swimming Pool - Outdoor pool
A luxurious five star hotel set on a glorious stretch of white sand beach. Uniformly designed rooms are simple yet chic with white on white style, clean lines, plenty of light and contemporary bathrooms. Boasting an indulgent spa, tennis courts, pool and no less than four restaurants. See More
Grecian Park Hotel Ayia Napa (5297 Protaras) 239 rooms from £181Families - There is a children's play park, games rooms, swimming pool and mini-clubWeddings - The hotel has a wedding venue and can cater to all of your needsBeach LifeTotal relaxation
A five star resort set overlooking Konnos Bay and offering spectacular sea views. Chic rooms are contemporary in design with sliding glass doors, private terraces, crisp white linen and polished wooden floors. Boasting a spa, pools, tennis courts and access to a beautiful beach. A spoiling stay. See More
Amara Limassol, Cyprus 207 rooms from £248Foodies - Foodies will be excited by the hotel's range of bars and restaurants, including the Michelin-starred Ristorante LocatelliFamilies - Families are well-catered to here, with spacious family suites and a kid's club. Pre-order useful add-ons like car seatsBeach Life - Set on the beautiful southeastern coast of Cyprus on a stretch of private beachGreat walks - See the picturesque Limassol coastline on a long walk along the pretty promenadeRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
This bespoke, five-star resort is nestled on the southeastern coast of Cyprus in Limassol. A palette of powder blues and soft greens invites the seaside into the bright guestrooms; opt for a private bungalow for a family stay. Foodies love the Michelin-starred restaurant at this chic beach getaway. See More
Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel Paphos 84 rooms from £308Romantic Break - Some rooms come with their own private pool on their balcony. Romantic dinner's for two can be organised on the pier.Spa breaks - The Spa facilities offer everything from steam and sauna rooms and a gym to a hair salon and body therapy clinic.Beach Life - Walk barefoot out of your suite to the hotel's very own beach.Swimming Pool - Outdoor pool
Almyra Paphos 189 rooms from £94Families - With age specific kids clubs, childrens concierge and excellent adults facilities, it's ideal for a family holiday.FoodiesActive HolidaySpa breaksRecommended by - I Escape, Tablet
Parklane Resort & Spa Limassol 274 rooms from £172Spa breaks - The stylish stylish Kalloni Spa has a full range of treatments and therapy poolsLocal exploring - Located just minutes from the ancient city-kingdom of AmathousBeach Life - A luxury resort situated right on a gorgeous stretch of beachSights nearby - Head to Limassol to visit the medieval castle where Richard the Lionheart married
A luxury hotel sandwiched between a picturesque stretch of beach and the ancient city-kingdom of Amathous. Sleek rooms offer contemporary design and spectacular sea views from the expansive windows. Boasting three pools (one reserved only for adults) and an indulgent spa. A spoiling stay. See More
Elysium 8016 Paphos City 242 rooms from £187Honeymoons - Some villas have private gardens and a pool surrounded by a stone colonnadeFamilies - Family Maisonettes and villas with private garden and pool.Beach Life - Private beach that blossoms with romanceViews - Great views from hotel
Elegant 5-star hotel on the Cyprian coast designed in a traditional style, with colonnades, cool marble floors, mosaics, terracotta tiles and waterfalls. It has a world-class spa, pools, tennis courts and a grand total of 5 restaurants, 2 bars and 1 cafe. Perfect for weddings or romantic getaways. See More
Columbia Beach Resort Pissouri Bay 95 rooms from £195Spa breaks - Award winning Hebe Spa offers unique treatments, indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna and relaxation area.Views - Stunning bay views.On the beach - In front of the hotel.FamiliesRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
A stunning bay front beach resort with beautiful suites, restaurants, spa, enormous pool and private beach. Tasteful suites and family suites have wooden furniture, stone floors, private balconies and all the mod cons. Romantic, but still family friendly (kids club), and perfect for a beach holiday. See More
Anassa Poli 177 rooms from £227Spa - Thalassa spa.Restaurant - Recommended.Garden - Attractive outside space.Swimming Pool - Indoor and Outdoor PoolsRecommended by - Tablet, Kiwi Collection