The Best Hotels with Private Hot Tubs in Ireland
When planning a romantic break or simply a trip to truly unwind why not go the extra mile and ensure you book a hotel room complete with a private hot tub? Our hotel experts have scanned the length and breadth of the country to bring you the best hotels with private hot tubs in Ireland. From a trendy Dublin hideout to glorious coastal properties from which you can sit in your own private hot tub (cocktail in hand) and soak up those views!
For a romantic city break
- The Clarence is famously owned by Bono and The Edge of U2 who have converted this property into one of Dublin's hippest hotels. Book the penthouse suite which boasts a large private terrace complete with a hot tub. Perfect for a romantic city break.
For a coastal stay
- The Twelve is a boutique hotel situated in the seaside village of Bearna in County Galway. The hotel's historic stone facade gives way to sophisticated guestrooms and spacious suites with sumptuous soft furnishings. Pick this property for the award-winning restaurant and the spa and be sure to book Suite XII for a private in-room hot tub.
For a luxury stay
- Aghadoe Heights is a contemporary five-star luxury hotel with a stunning position overlooking the Lough Leane in County Kerry. Expect smart modern design with plenty of glass, an indulgent spa, and a trendy bar. For a real treat book the penthouse suite with a hot tub on the terrace; ideal for enjoying those stunning views.
Still not sure?
- Browse through our list of all the best places to stay in Ireland?
- Or you could expand your search to our Guru's recommendations for the best hotels in the UK with hot tubs. Alternatively, refine your search to include our best properties in Dublin, County Donegal, Cork, or Killarney.
- Alternatively, you could contact one of our friendly Gurus for personalised advice.
The Clarence Dublin 50 rooms from £225City StyleRestaurant - Cleaver East is overseen by two Michelin starred chefs and offers taster plate style cuisine for sharingSights nearby - The hotel is situated in the heart of Dublin's cultural quarter with all major attractions near byPrivate Hot Tub - If you book the penthouse suite it comes with private terrace and outdoor hot tubRecommended by - Tablet, Frommers, Michelin Travel, CN Traveller
Famously owned by Bono and The Edge of U2, The Clarence has been transformed into one of Dublin's hippest hotels. Situated on the banks of the Liffey it is perfectly placed for making the most of Dublin's many sights and legendary nightlife. A stylish, good value spot for a city break. See More
The Twelve Barna, County Galway 48 rooms from £98Hideaway - Set in a charming village on the Galway coast with a spa and acclaimed restaurant, this hotel makes the perfect luxury bolt-holeLocal exploring - There is lots to explore close to the hotel; see the coast on a long walk or rent bikes in the village and explore nearby GalwayFamilies - This hotel caters to families well, with spacious family suites that can accommodate childrenGreat walks - Take a long walk and discover the best coastal paths on this stretch of the Irish coast; enquire at the hotel for routes
This boutique hotel is situated in the seaside village of Bearna, close to Galway. The hotel's historic stone facade gives way to sophisticated guestrooms and spacious suites with sumptuous soft furnishings. With an award-winning restaurant and spa onsite there is no reason to leave this chic hotel. See More
Aghadoe Heights Killarney 74 rooms from £201Spa breaks - A contemporary award-winning spa featuring a couples room, relaxation room and extensive thermal suite.Country Escape - A 5 star country escape with an impressive placing overlooking the Atlantic coast.Private Hot Tub - Book the Penthouse Suite for a private terrace with outdoor hot tub and wonderful views!Sights nearby - Visit the impressive 15th Century Ross Castle.
A contemporary five star luxury hotel with a stunning position overlooking the Lough Leane. Gorgeous rooms, with plenty of glass, are simple in design with focus drawn to the impressive views. A spoiling modern spa is worthy of a visit in itself. Excellent cuisine and a trendy bar. A rural treat. See More