15 of the Best Hotels with Pools in Marrakech
Hot, dusty, frenetic…all words you’d associate with a day in Marrakech. So what you’re looking for at the end of that day is the best Marrakech hotels with pools. Whether simply a small plunge pool in the heart of an interior courtyard or a larger offering surrounded by alluring loungers; a hotel with a swimming pool really is a must.
There are many reasons to visit Marrakech. It’s only three hours flying from the UK, the weather is reliably good and the atmosphere at Djemma el Fna is something everyone should experience at least once. Because of these and many more reasons besides, Marrakech is an increasingly popular destination with an ever growing myriad of places of stay.
Our selection of Marrakech hotels with swimming pools will help you narrow down the choices. We only select properties which offer something a little special, whether it be superb service, gorgeous bedrooms, delicious food or in these cases fab pools.
15 of the Best Hotels with Pools in Marrakech
The Best Hotel Pools in Marrakech's Medina
The majority of our Marrakech hotels can be found in the Medina, but this does not necessarily mean that there is no outside space. You’ll often find a hidden courtyard with plunge pool plus a roof terrace with stunning views over the city.
- Riad al Bushra is located in the heart of the Medina, and as well as a plunge pool for cooling off, it offers a fab roof terrace and all suite accommodation. It's also well know for its friendly vibe and is great value too.
- Riad Jaaneman is right in the heart of the medina, and it too offers a tropical plant filled courtyard with plunge pool for cooling off. The five luxurious rooms are traditional in style and the vibe is understated elegance throughout.
- Riad Sapphire & Spa is a seriously stylish option with eight beautiful suites and a larger than average pool. Plus there's a hammam and delicious moroccan food.
- English owned and run Riad dar Zaman is another central pick. The four chic rooms are traditional in style, plus there's a leafy courtyard with all important plunge pool and roof terrace with views over to the Atlas Mountains.
The Best Hotel Pools in The Palmeraie
If you venture just twenty minutes from the city centre you’ll find yourself in the leafy Palmeraie district. Here, outside space and a decent sized garden is the norm, so pretty much every property has a pool – it’s more a case of sorting out the best hotels to stay in.
- Les Cinq Djellabas offers a spot of unashamed barefoot luxury. 10 eco-friendly African style thatched lodges offer sumptuous interiors and all are dotted around a divine swimming pool – which is heated during the cooler winter months.
- Jnane Tamsna has long been one of our favourite places to stay in Marrakech. It's set in nine acres of lush, landscaped gardens and as well as five pools, there's a tennis court if you're feeling really energetic!
- Dar Zemora is one of the Palmeraie's best kept secrets. Here you'll find just six beautiful rooms, gorgeous gardens, fantastic food and pool surrounded by teak loungers.
The Most Romantic Hotels with Pools in Marrakech
For those wanting to treat their loved ones to something special, and need a pool to tick all the boxes then we'd suggest:
- Mosaic Palace Aziza is a romantic, secluded hotel offering luxurious accomodation, plus a pool, spa and two on-site restaurants. Perfect for couples who want to escape the crowds.
- Dar Rhizlane is located in L'Hivernage district, a lively spot just outside the centre. Here there's a spa, tranquil gardens and pool, plus gourmet cuisine, and no young children in sight!
- Dar Ayniwen is a romantic's dream - eight suites with elegant interiors, five acre gardens, delicious Moroccan food and that all important pool for cooling off!
The Best Value Hotels with Pools in Marrakech
There's no shortage of great value accommodation in Marrakech and we're lucky enough to have found some that even have a swimming or plunge pool.
- Villa al Assala can be found in the Palmeraie, just ten minutes from the souks. The rooms are simple but very spacious and the large pool is perfect for unwinding. Plus you can stay for as little as €75 per night.
- Riad Shambala offers a lovely blend of old meets new and East meets West. Rooms are simple but stylish and there's a little couryard pool for cooling off. Doubles start from only €65 B&B.
- Dar Layyina is situated just 15 minutes from Marrakech. With only seven rooms and suites, it's an intimate property which boasts lovely grounds including two outdoor pools, one heated for the cooler months. Doubles start from just €70 per night including breakfast.
Family friendly Hotels with Pools in Marrakech
Marrakech is a great destination to bring the family. It's full of exciting new sounds and smells and a wonderfully buzzing spot for all ages to enjoy. Our pick of the best places to stay with kids in tow are:
- Jardins d'issil is also just outside Marrakech (about 8 miles). Here you'll find a charming cluster of Caidal tents (all with air conditioning) arranged around a fabulous infinity pool. There are great on site facilities including mini golf and the family tents sleep up to four.
- Palais de l'O is another great option in the Palmeraie. It offers a wide range of accommodation with plenty of options for family groups, separate children's pool, and babysitting on request.
if you haven't found your idea of the perfect place to stay in Marrakech on our list of 15 of the Best Hotels with Pools in Marrakech you could:
- Expand your search to include all the best places to stay in Marrakech?
- Or refine your search to the best hotels in the Palmeraie? or to Marrakech's Best Medina Hotels?
- Or you might want to consider our Guru's recommendations for 20 of the Best Riads in Marrakech? or 15 of the Best Boutique Hotels in Marrakech? or 10 of Marrakech's Best Hammams and Spas?
- Or you could contact one of our friendly Gurus for personalised advice.
15 of the Best Hotels with Pools in Marrakech
Riad al Bushra Marrakech (Mouassine) 5 rooms from £78
Intimate newly restored riad in the heart of the Medina. All suite accommodation at very reasonable prices, just a stone's throw from Marrakech's major attractions. Roof terrace and plunge pool for relaxing. Book the whole place and throw a party to remember!Sights nearby - close to royal palaces, and just three minutes walk from the famous Jemaa el Fna Square.Swimming Pool - Small plunge pool
Riad Dar Zaman Marrakech (Sidi Ben Slimane) 4 rooms from £69
Charming four roomed riad situated in the heart of the medina. Traditionally decorated rooms feature berber rugs and original hand-crafted pieces. Delicious Moroccan cuisine and cooking classes available too. Beautiful sun terrace with views to the mountains. An excellent value chic retreat.Groups - Take over the whole riad for a stay to remember!Views - Fantastic views over the medina and to the Atlas Mountains in the distance from the roof terrace.Cooking classes - Scour the souks for ingredients, then return to the Riad to learn how to cook them.Restrictions on children - No children under 12 unless you take over the whole propertyRecommended by - I Escape
Riad Jaaneman Marrakech 5 rooms from £174
A highly luxurious boutique Riad in the Medina. Romantic chic suites, some with four poster beds, have marble floors, photographs on the walls, delicate Italian bedding, enormous bathrooms, and balconies with views towards the Atlas mountains. Glorious courtyard and roof terrace. A stylish haven.City StyleRomantic BreakSights nearby - Situated in the heart of the medina, a stone's throw from the souks and the Dar el Bacha PalaceViews - Wonderful views of the Dar el Bacha Palace over to the Atlas Mountains
Riad Sapphire & Spa Marrakech (Sidi Ben Slimane) 8 rooms from £94
Brand new stylish riad situated in the heart of the Medina. Eight cool suites offer simple yet elegant furnishings with plenty of local craftmanship on display. Two marble courtyards for relaxing after a day at the souks, roof terrace to soak up mountain views and spa with hammam for pampering.Spa - Private hammam and spaSwimming Pool - Larger than average for a riad in the MedinaSights nearby - Situated in the heart of the MedinaDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.
Jnane Tamsna Marrakech 24 rooms from £226
A fairytale hideaway set in acres of beautiful gardens. Minimalist Moroccan splendour achieves a peaceful contemporary look. Organic produce from the gardens and the hammam spa awaken the senses. The perfect location for a wedding or group holiday.Families - With extensive gardens, five pools, tennis courts, and prebooked specialised kids activities this is the perfect family getaway.Weddings - One of the hotel's main clientele due to the beautiful grounds and flexible accommodation in different buildings.Garden - A 15-acre walled estate.WellbeingRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, I Escape
Hotel Les Cinq Djellabas Marrakech (Annakhil) 10 rooms from £200
A haven in the heat of Marrakech. Ten African eco-lodges sprawling through an acre of garden. Combining contemporary design and a hint of traditional Moroccan craftsmanship. Absolute barefoot luxury and wellbeing in a private setting. The ideal relaxation spot for couples.Total relaxation - A quiet, idyllic spotSecluded setting - but within easy reach of the MedinaSwimming Pool - Heated Outdoor poolLocal markets - Good for local colour.Recommended by - Tablet
Dar Zemora Marrakech 6 rooms from £195
Understated luxury in the Palmeraie a short drive from the medina that will appeal to couples and small groups seeking poolside peace in a beautiful garden location. Ideal for completely unwinding.Country Escape - A totally tranquil property near the bustling city of Marrakesh making it the ideal place to relax after a days explorationRomantic Break - A romantic haven, with lavish fourposter beds, incredible six-course dinners and lush gardens for strolling hand in hand.Swimming Pool - Two outdoor poolsFull of characterRecommended by - I Escape, Mr & Mrs Smith
Mosaic Palais Aziza Marrakech (Commune J'Nanate) 28 rooms from £234
A romantic, secluded hotel that’s ideal for couples who want to steer clear of the chaotic Medina. Luxurious, yet charming, this retreat offers a fusion of contemporary comforts and traditional Moroccan décor. The pool, spa & two on-site restaurants offer the perfect spot for ultimate relaxation.Sights nearby - Just 10 minutes from medinaSwimming Pool - Lovely Outdoor PoolSpa - And hammamLocal markets - Good for local colour.
Dar Rhizlane Marrakech (Rue Ibn Oudari) 20 rooms from £152
Located in L’Hivernage, a lively part of town just 2km from Jamaâ El Fna Square. It has a spa, tranquil gardens and a pool. Cuisine is gourmet and there are popular cooking courses on offer. Light filled rooms eschew Moroccan glitz for simple luxury. All have modern bathrooms and private terraces.Local markets - Vendors may drive a hard bargain but there are some gems to be found if you enjoy haggling!Great walks - Through the tranquil Jardin Majorelle. Check calendar for exhibition details.Sights nearby - The Koutoubia Mosque, Saadian Tombs and Bab Agnaou are within easy reach.Restrictions on children - Young children not permitted.Recommended by - Tablet
Dar Ayniwen Palmeraie de Marrakech 8 rooms from £174
An exclusive and romantic haven amidst tranquil gardens and only a short drive from the centre of Marrakech – the perfect place to relax and enjoy a dash of opulence.Cooking classes - Free cookery classes for hotel guests!Romantic - Good for couples.SpaSwimming Pool - Indoor/outdoor
Villa Al Assala Marrakech 10 rooms from £62
Located in a tranquil palm grove ten minutes from the bazaars of Marrakech Villa Al Assala boasts modern rooms with Moroccan touches, all with four posters and private terraces. Dine al-fresco by the pool on delicious local dishes. There is also a hammam and spa. A wonderfully romantic abode.Local markets - Daily shuttles into Marrakech town allow you to explore the colourful markets.Swimming Pool - Outdoor.SpaRomantic - Good for couples.
Dar Layyina Marrakech (Lieu-dit Tabouhanit Commune Sidi Abdellah Ghiat) 6 rooms from £61
Charming boutique hotel 15 minutes from Marrakech with an authentic Moroccan feel. Spacious rooms and suites, contemporary/traditional style with cool, soothing hues. Outside there are two pools, tennis court and spa. A laid back, intimate spot from where you can experience both city and countryExclusive offer - Hotel Guru ExclusiveValue chic - With stylish rooms starting from just €70 per night, this is great value.Swimming Pool - There are two outdoor pools, the larger one has a sound system and the smaller one is heated.Sights nearby - With Marrakech just 15 minutes away, you're wihin easy reach of all the sights.Great walks - Enjoy a day's trekking in the foothills of the Atlas mountains
Riad Shambala Marrakech (Arest Ihiri) 5 rooms from £49
This boutique, owner managed property is a perfect blend of old and new, East meets West. From the food (there is a continental breakfast and fusion cuisine) to the simple yet stylish rooms: muted palettes, Moroccan accents and natural materials of exposed stone and wood. Plus an inviting pool.Sights nearby - Koutoubia Mosque, Jemaa El Fna and the Saadian Tombs are just some of the sights within easy reach.Cooking classes - Check for timings.Views - Great views from hotelLocal markets - Good for local colour.
Jardins d'Issil Marrakech (Sidi Abdallah Ghiat) 17 rooms from £69
A cluster of caïdal tents in the rugged countryside fringing Marrakech. Enchanting Moroccan interiors set a romantic tone with flowing drapes, candles and cushions. Dine on local dishes in the dappled shade of the aromatic gardens. True paradise!Exclusive offer - B&B specialRomantic Break - Romantic Moroccan style tents in a poolside paradise - the perfect romantic retreatSwimming Pool - Large outdoor poolOpulentDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.
Palais de L'O Marrakech (Douar Oulad Jallal,) 20 rooms from £95
A quiet hotel in beautiful surroundings with a fabulous spa situated near to the Palmeraie and 15 minutes by car to the Medina. Gorgeous gardens and a stunning pool. Friendly, helpful staff.Swimming Pool - Fabulous Adult pooland a children's pool.Local markets - The Medina in the centre of Marrakech.Spa - Including steam room and Turkish bath.Sights nearby - The Medina in Marrakech.