- ✓ Book Online Now
- ✓ Save time, save money
The Best Value Hotels in Palma de Mallorca
Friendly and sunny, Palma de Mallorca is the only real city in the Balearics, and an amazingly versatile holiday destination. There’s a long, sandy beach right by the city, an astoundingly impressive Gothic cathedral at the heart of a beautiful, labyrinthine old town, boutiques, some of the best food in the region, a wealth of museums, galleries and entertainment and a glittering harbour and marina. It might sound expensive, but it doesn’t have to be. Consult our Guru’s list of the best value hotels in Palma de Mallorca and go from there!
There are plenty of ways to get the most out of a destination on a small budget. You can eat out at lunch instead of supper and take advantage of lunch specials, you can check the museums and galleries for their free days, plan your own walking tours and book in the shoulder seasons. Booking into one of our Guru recommended best value hotels in Palma de Mallorca is a good place to start.
The Best Value Hotels in Palma de Mallorca
For a beach break
- The Hotel Feliz is a cute, contemporary hotel overlooking the harbour. There are 44 rooms and suites with all the mod. cons. and private balconies. There’s a buzzing rooftop lounge serving great Mediterranean food and the room rate starts from around £70 per night.
- The OD Port Portals is just along the coast from Palma de Mallorca in Puerto Portals. It’s a stylish, modern, 63 room hotel decorated in a pale palette but with plenty of nice features - like big open plan bathrooms and private balconies. There’s also a lively bar and outdoor pool. Rooms start from around £95 per night.
For a City Break
- The Puro Hotel has been converted from an 18th Century palace, but the decor feels modern, and possibly even a bit urban, with contemporary art and leather furniture. There’s regularly a hip crowd in the bar enjoying the work of the DJs. The 51 rooms start from around £105 per night.
- Nakar Hotel is a modern design property right in the heart of the city. It has 57 sleek, minimalist style rooms, plus there's a fabulous rooftop terrace with swimming pool and a bar and restaurant on the 8th floor offering wonderful city views. Doubles start from just €122 per night including breakfast.
The Best Value Romantic Hotels in Palma de Mallorca
- Dalt Murada is a traditionally restored, family run mansion hotel with 23 rooms in the heart of Palma. Expect antique furniture, tapestries, oil paintings and chandeliers in large, airy suites. Plus there’s a lovely sunny roof terrace and a peaceful courtyard.
- If you’re looking for a smaller hotel, then the Hotel Cort, in the heart of Palma, is a good value choice. This is a new hotel with 14 rooms, a lovely rooftop pool and bar. It’s also in a great location, close to streets of interesting cafes, bard and restaurants, plus it’s very close to the beach.
The Best Value Luxury Hotels in Palma de Mallorca
- Palau sa Font is a boutique hotel converted from a wonderful 16th Century building in trendy La Lonja in Palma’s old town. There are 19 bright, airy rooms with handmade furniture, original contemporary art and Mediterranean style floors. There’s also a rooftop plunge pool and terrace with spectacular views. Rooms start from around £125, per night, but it is quite luxurious.
- The small but romantically formed Boutique Hotel Calatrava is a sleek, six room hotel right on the beach front in central Palma. The decor is sophisticated in pastels, and there’s a lovely little cafe/ bistro with views over Palma Bay and the ocean. Rooms start from around £140.
Still not sure which of our Guru’s recommendations for the best value hotels in Palma de Mallorca might be perfect for you?
- Expand your search to include all the best places to stay in Palma de Mallorca,
- or all the best value hotels on Mallorca,
- consider the best beach hotels in Palma de Mallorca,
- or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Hotel Cort 14 rooms from $189Palma de Mallorca (07001 Palma De Mallorca)
In the heart of Palma's charming old town, this stylish boutique hotel is just minutes stroll from numerous city centre attractions. It also provides the perfect spot for alfresco dining and a secluded rooftop terrace away from the crowds.Sights nearby - Palma Cathedral and the Almudaina Royal PalaceGreat walks - Explore the citySwimming Pool - Plunge poolQuirky - An experience!
Hotel Feliz 44 rooms from $91Palma de Mallorca
A cute contemporary hotel overlooking the harbour. Modern, but in an understated way. Rooms and suite with sophisticated furnishings and private balconies. Good Mediterranean food, lovely roof top lounge area, and excellent value.Views - Great views from hotelBeach LifeValue chicSights nearby - 10 mins by bus from the Old Town
OD Port Portals 77 rooms from $104Puerto Portals, Mallorca
Hip and stylish hotel within walking distance of swanky Port Portals marina and neighbouring beach. Rooms are smart and contemporary with open-plan bathrooms and some feature sea-view balconies. Regular events keep the buzzy vibe year-round, plus there's an outdoor pool and lively rooftop bar.Sailing - Charter a yacht to one of the neighbouring islands.Swimming Pool - Outdoor pool with large terrace for sun bathingLocal markets - Good for local colour.House party feel - Be prepared to meet people.
Palau sa Font 19 rooms from $166Palma de Mallorca
16th century designer boutique hotel in Old Town, close to some of Palma's best nightlife. Bright airy rooms, handmade furniture, Mediterranean floors and original contemporary art. Rooftop terrace with spectacular views and plunge pool. An ideal base for exploring the city.Total relaxation - Peaceful and elegant rooms, a roof terrace offering sweeping views of the city and a refreshing plunge pool.City Style - A beautiful and chic design hotel in the heart of the trendy La Lonja area.Sights nearby - The hotel is within walking distance of Palma's impressive Cathedral.Views - City views from the rooftopRecommended by - I Escape, Fodors
Boutique Hotel Calatrava 6 rooms from $187Palma de Mallorca
A sleek and stylish hotel on the beach front in central Palma de Mallorca. Sophisticated chic bedrooms and suites have pastel colours and sumptuous beds. Lovely little cafe-bistro with views out to sea. A romantic spot, well located, family friendly too.Views - Terrace has amazing views over Palma BayCity StyleRomantic BreakSights nearby - Located next to Palma's Parque del Mar and very close to the CathedralRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, I Escape
Dalt Murada 23 rooms from $120Palma de Mallorca
A traditionally restored, family-run, mansion in the heart of the capital. Antique furniture, oil-paintings, tapestries and chandeliers set the tone. Large airy rooms and suites, sunny roof terrace with views and a leafy courtyard. A characterful property in a great location for exploring the city.City Style - A stunning 16th-century mansion, with antique furnishings, charming suites, lovely roofterrace and fragrant courtyard.Great walks - Walk along Paseo Dalt Murada, the old high walls alongside the cathedral.Sights nearby - Visit the nearby Cathedral and Almudaina Palace.Full of characterRecommended by - I Escape, Sawdays
Puro Hotel 51 rooms from $142Palma de Mallorca
Puro represents the height of cosmopolitanism - and it's set in an 18th century palace. An urban chic destination with contemporary art, leather furniture, and earth-tone fabrics in a pure white setting. Its stylish crowd soaks up the beats of the DJs in the bar and restaurant.Retro/Vintage - Look cool, feel cool, meet cool - book here!City Style - A hotel to see and be seen in.ChicWellbeingRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, I Escape, Tablet, Kiwi Collection
Nakar Hotel 57 rooms from $151Palma de Mallorca (Mallorca)
Located in the heart of Palma, this property boasts a fabulous rooftop terrace with bar and pool with beautiful panoramic views. Bedrooms have been designed for the modern traveller with contemporary decor and the latest technology. Fantastic location with wonderful views.City Style - Stylish accommodation with far reaching viewsLocal exploring - Right in the heart of townGreat walks - Passeig d’es Born boulevardSights nearby - The stunning Palma Cathedral