- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
- ✓ Save time, save money
The Best Value Hotels on Mallorca
Sunny, friendly Mallorca with its beautiful coastline and colourful towns and cities is an easy destination to daydream about, but if our Guru’s list of the best value hotels on Mallorca is anything to go by, you don’t need to save for too long to make your daydream a reality.
On our list of the best value hotels on Mallorca you’ll find plenty of choice for under £100 per night, plus some extremely enticing options for under £120 per night. But don't forget that the prices will be higher during the peak months of July and August.
The Best Value Hotels on Mallorca
For a beach break
- The OD Port Portals is just along the coast from Palma de Mallorca in Puerto Portals. It’s a stylish, modern, 63 room hotel decorated in a pale palette but with plenty of nice features - like big open plan bathrooms and private balconies. There’s also a lively bar and outdoor pool. Rooms start from around £95 per night.
- The Hotel Feliz is a cute, contemporary hotel overlooking the harbour in Palma de Mallorca. There are 44 rooms and suites with all the mod. cons. and private balconies. There’s a trendy rooftop lounge serving great Mediterranean food and the room rate starts from around £70 per night.
- For a similar rate you can stay in Fowlers Hotel in Cala D’Or, a boutique B&B run by an English couple. The seven rooms are filled with antiques, plus they have private terraces and sea views. Some have a hot tub as well. And there’s an outdoor pool and an air of tranquility.
- Dalt Murada is a traditionally restored, family run mansion hotel with 23 rooms in the heart of Palma de Mallorca. Expect antique furniture, tapestries, oil paintings and chandeliers in large, airy suites. Plus there’s a lovely sunny roof terrace and a peaceful courtyard.
- The Hotel L'Avenida in Sóller is an elegant, 12 room hotel in a former mansion, where you'll find contemporary styling and a relaxed atmosphere, within walking distance of cafes and restaurants. There’s also a lovely courtyard pool and you’re close to the beach.
- Can Moragues is a gorgeous manor house in Artà’s historic old town, with four chic, but traditional rooms featuring stone walls and exposed wooden beams. Outside there’s a private garden and a patio to breakfast on. There’s also a pool and sauna. Plus you’re near the beach.
For a city break
- Palau sa Font is a boutique hotel converted from a wonderful 16th Century building in trendy La Lonja in Palma’s old town. There are 19 bright, airy rooms with handmade furniture, original contemporary art and Mediterranean style floors. There’s also a rooftop plunge pool and terrace with spectacular views. Rooms start from around £125, per night, but it is quite luxurious.
- The Puro Hotel has been converted from an 18th Century palace, but the decor feels modern, and possibly even a bit urban, with contemporary art and leather furniture. There’s regularly a hip crowd in the bar enjoying the work of the DJs. The 51 rooms start from around £105 per night.
- If you’re looking for a smaller hotel, then the Hotel Cort, in the heart of Palma de Mallorca, is a good value choice. This is a new hotel with 14 rooms, a lovely rooftop pool and bar. It’s also in a great location, close to streets of interesting cafes, bars and restaurants, plus it’s very close to the beach.
For a rural stay
- The Casas de Ca's Garriguer is a lovely finca just outside Valldernossa, just a short distance from beautiful bays and beaches. There are ten boutique style rooms with private balconies and romantic furnishings, an enormous pool and sun terrace, and a traditional restaurant.
- Son Palou is a 12 room, family run hotel in the beautiful, UNESCO Heritage Listed countryside outside Sóller. The building is pale sandstone and bright terracotta and you’re surrounded by the green of the gardens and the surrounding valley.
- S'Hotel d'es Puig is a rustic, manager owned guesthouse in Deia, offering nine rooms with generous breakfasts, an honesty bar and an outdoor pool and terrace. There’s a choice of suites with private balconies or two bedroom apartments, which are perfect for families. Rooms start from around £90 per night.
- The Hotel Esplendido in Sóller has 74 rooms and suites with a contemporary feel, plus an extensive spa menu, a pool, sea-facing terraces, gardens and a private beach. And there's loads of activities for the kids.
The Best Value Hotels on Mallorca for Walkers
- Son Cardaix in Artà, is a traditional country estate and agroturismo, with nine rooms, a lovely pool and terrace, a Spanish restaurant and acres of beautiful landscape all around.
- L'Hostal - Hotel D'Interior, centrally located in Pollença, is a chic, seven room guest house with simple, colourful rooms and a charming courtyard garden.
Still not sure which of our Guru’s recommendations for the best value hotels on Mallorca might be perfect for you?
- Expand your search to include all best places to stay on Mallorca,
- refine your search to the best value hotels in Palma de Mallorca,
- or the best beach hotels on Mallorca,
- or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.