- ✓ Check Availability
- ✓ Save time, save money
Search the best hotels in Arco
Snuggled in behind Riva del Garda, under an amphitheatre of sheer cliffs, Arco is a fantastic destination for rock climbers, but also for anyone looking for a more peaceful base around Lake Garda. Our Gurus agree that the best places to stay in Arco are those with the most stunning views. And you have plenty of options there!
What not to Miss
- There’s a wonderful Castello di Arco, built by the Goths a thousand years ago, and the Parco Arciducale, a beautiful parkland and arboretum laid out by the Archduke Albrecht in the 19th Century, when he built his winter palace here.
The best places to stay in Arco are those with the best views and the best gardens!
For water views
- The Villa Nicolli is a luxury hotel close to the water but with views of the mountains too. The 60-odd rooms are elegant, with floor to ceiling windows to make the most of the surrounds, striped wallpaper and beds you sink right into. The restaurant champions local produce to its best.
For a luxury stay
- The Vivere Suites are a sleek collection of six contemporary ground floor suites, all with private gardens and kitchenettes. There’s a spa and pool onsite and plenty of facilities for outdoor adventures close by.
For a B&B
- Da Gianni is a delightful property just outside the centre of town. Rooms are traditional in style, plus there's a spa for massages and treatments and lovely garden with pool. It's great value too, with rooms from just €90 per night including breakfast.
- Alternatively we recommend B&B Villa Principessa. It's bang in the centre of town and offers beautiful white on white accommodation. Borrow one of their bikes and explore the area on two wheels!
For adventurous types
- Garni on the Rock is the perfect spot if you are into climbing! You can show off your skills on the perpendicular rock face behind the property or check out the indoor boulder room! Rooms are simple but stylish, with great mountain views.
For Great Value
- For around £70 per night you can stay in one of La Piazzetta di Canale’s four rooms, which all have stone walls and fireplaces dating from the houses’ medieval construction. The rooms are spacious and the decor contemporary and smart. And the breakfast is good.
- Arco is on the northern tip of Lake Garda, positioned between several international airports: Verona-Villafranca and Brescia-Montichiari. But it’s also about 100kms from Venice Marco Polo airport and from Milan’s Linate and Malpensa. The nearest railway station is Rovereto.
- If you want to hire a car - which we highly recommend if you’re staying in Arco and want to see more of Lake Garda - we recommend you visit our online partnerRentalcars.
- Arco enjoys a mild, temperate climate with four distinct seasons, summer being the most popular time to visit. Between June and September temperatures are in the mid 20s and you get nine of ten hours of sunshine a day. Late spring, when it’s starting to warm up again, is considered the optimum time for walking holidays.
For an Apartment or Villa
If you’d prefer to stay in an apartment or private villa we recommend you visit our online partner Booking.com.
Still not sure?
- Expand your search to include all the best places to stay in Riva del Garda,
- Or further still to the best places to stay on Lake Garda,
- Search our Guru’s list of the best luxury hotels on Lake Garda, or the best hotels on Lake Garda for foodies,
- Or the best hotels with a view on Lake Garda?
- Or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Best Hotels in Arco
Da Gianni 13 rooms from £79Arco
A delightful B&B in an ancient building and a stunning location. Italian-style antique furniture, wooden beams and stone walls. An outdoor pool with a covered sitting area perfect to catch up on some reading. Gourmet breakfast is included. A great base for exploring the area.Total relaxation - A spa providing massages, wellness therapies such as reflexology, and beauty treatmentsBack to Nature - Located in a picturesque setting in Chiarano, under the slopes of Castle ArchLocal exploring - A bus stop next door has frequent buses connecting to the centre of townGreat walks - The Varone Waterfall - one of the most popular natural attractions is a short hike away
B&B Villa Principessa 3 rooms from £105Arco
With one and two-bedroomed accommodation it's great for families. White on white decor with traditional artworks. Borrow a bike to get about or enjoy a barbecue on site. Many restaurants located within easy reach. Includes a grand breakfast and wifi. No pool but there is a hot-tub.Local exploring - Numerous local eateries out the front door. Bus stations are within walking distance as wellFamilies - Plenty of outdoor activities for all agesLocal markets - Foto Emmebi di Bresciani Sergio - a shopping mall within walking distanceSights nearby - The Arco Castle and the Sanctuary of our Lady of Grace are a must visit
Garni on the Rock 19 rooms from £106Arco
Ideal for the adventurous! Not only can you climb the natural rock face that towers over the hotel - there is also an indoor boulder room. Bedrooms boast modern furnishings and great mountain views. The private spa includes a Turkish bath and Sauna. Plenty of activities on offer.Active Holiday - Fantastic Climbing facilitiesSailing - Sailing on Lake GardaViews - Great views from hotelSpa
Vivere Suites 6 rooms from £241Arco
A sleek collection of ground floor suites with private gardens and kitchenettes close to Lake Garda. Contemporary rooms, excellent spa and pool, yoga, cycling and great restaurants close by. A great spot for total relaxation and outdoor activities for families or honeymooners.HoneymoonsRomantic BreakWellbeingSwimming Pool - With panoramic viewsRecommended by - Tablet, I Escape, Mr & Mrs Smith