- ✓ Book Online Now
- ✓ Save time, save money
Search the best hotels in Castellabate
Perched on a clifftop overlooking the Tyrrhenian Sea, Castellabate is town that has a rich history and culture. Inhabited since the Upper Palaeolithic times, the modern day town has been built around Angel's Castle, which was first established in the 12th century. Atmospheric and charming, our selection of the best places to stay in Castellabate take advantage of the town's unique situation.
What not to miss:
- Explore the stunning Cilento National Park that surrounds Castellabate.
- Castellabate is a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore the old architecture such as the Angel's Castle, the Papal Basilica and the town's 12th century bell tower.
- The surrounding coastline is packed with stunning beaches.
The Hotel Guru's list of the best places to stay in Castellabate offer beautiful views out over the surrounding coastline.
The best places to stay in Castellabate
For a historic stay
- Set in a glorious stone house, Palazzo Belmonte is just along the coast from Castellabate. Nestled amidst a beautiful five acre park, the hotel boasts lovely rooms, an excellent restaurant and stunning views out over the Tyrrhenian Sea.
For a boutique B&B
- Hidden away in the Cilento National Park, Giacaranda is a charming B&B outside of Castellabate. Walk amidst the lemon trees in the garden or relax on a nearby beach, it's a great option for a low-cost holiday in Castellabate.
For an apartment or villa
- Explore the options at our online partner Booking.com.
- The best aiport to fly to for Castellabate is Naples (53 miles).
- If you're looking to hire a car, we recommend visiting our online partner Rentalcars.
- The best time to visit Castellabate is from May to September, when the temperature ranges from 21ºC to 27ºC.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Castellabate
Palazzo Belmonte 53 rooms from £163Castellabate
A beautiful stone house nestled in a five acre park. Rooms, suites, cottages and a villa accommodate couples, families and groups of friends. Dreamy rooms all in cream with private sea facing balconies, a private beach, and fabulous restaurant terrace. Understated luxury in seclusion.GroupsRomantic BreakHoneymoonsFamilies
Giacaranda 4 rooms from £32San Marco di Castellabate
An utterly charming B&B in the Cilento National Park. Traditional chic rooms and a couple of apartments with private roof terraces. Luscious garden filled with lemon trees and the beach is reachable by foot. Excellent value for a beach holiday.Families - Some of the apartments sleep 2, 4, or 6.Value chicSights nearby - Pompei,Ercolano,Sorrento,Positano Amalfi and Ravello are not far away.Sailing - Can be booked nearby.