Search the best hotels in Savelletri
Part of Fasano, Savelletri is a beach resort and fishing port on a beautiful stretch of coastline. The beaches are largely public and some of the best places to stay in Savelletri are very reasonably priced, so this might be a great option for those on a budget or for families. Of course the best hotels include some quite romantic and high end options if you’re looking for a quiet, but luxurious paradise…
Many of our favourite properties in are the masserie: characteristic old farmhouses in pretty hamlets. Many of these have been beautifully refurbished, few have lost their whitewashed charms and views.
Just to the north of the 300 berth port are cliffs with rows of lovely old white buildings and just to the south are rows of rocky reefs. Savelletri is also known for its romantic restaurants and seafood.There’s also plenty of charm and proper Pugilese flavour.
As well as offering plenty of peace and quiet, Savelletri is close to a number of interesting archaeological sights, a safari zoo, a castle and several really picturesque Pugliese towns.
What not to miss:
- Bask under the sun on the picturesque beaches.
- Spend an afternoon exploring the fascinating archaeological park of Egnazia.
- Feast on Puglian delights at the local cafes and restaurants (the seafood is a must try).
- Wander through the pretty streets lined with white washed buildings.
As with many destinations in Puglia, the best places to stay in Savelletri are very busy during the peak summer months, so if you don't want to be disappointed, get organised and book early.
For a beach break
- The Borgo Egnazia is a luxurious, village style resort with a collection of opulent rooms and suites decorated with marble and pale colours. The food is gourmet Pugliese and there are pools, a beach club, tennis courts and lovely gardens.
- The Masseria Torre Coccaro is just off the coast and has its very own private beach club. It also has an Aveda spa and a restaurant serving fabulous regional cuisine It is set in olive groves. There are 39 rooms and suites, one of which is in a cave!
For contemporary chic
- Masseria Torre Maizza is a sophisticated, contemporary hotel with a young, hip vibe boasting smart blue and white contemporary bedrooms, a pool and excellent restaurant.
- The Masseria Cimino is a rustic-chic, 15 room property right beside an 18 hole golf course. Walls are rough and whitewashed in this former Roman villa, the details are superb and the ambience is relaxing.
- The Masseria San Domenico is one of Puglia’s best hotels, a luxurious spot just made for romance, with rich decor and rooms with private gardens, balconies and jacuzzis. There’s also a choice of restaurants and a stunning salt water pool.
- The Borgo San Marco is a simple, yet stylish masseria on a historic olive estate. There are 16 rustic rooms decorated in earthy tones with bare stone and wood features and the restaurant in the walled garden is amongst citrus groves.There are also shady terraces.
For great value
- The Masseria Alchimia is an ultra modern collection of ten studio apartments, each sleeping between three and five all with their own kitchens and private terrace. Converted from a former convent you’ll find plenty of white-washed charm and all starting from around €69 per night.
For a villa or apartment
- If you've decided that a self catering property would be more suitable for your holiday, then we recommend you visit our online booking partner Booking.com where they have a wide selection for all tastes and budgets.
- The nearest airports are Bari (served by BA and Ryanair) and Brindisi (served by Ryanair) both about an hour's drive from Savelletri. The closest train station is Fasano, part of the Bologna-Roma-Bari-Lecce line.
- Best time to visit - Savelletri is a year round destination however the warmest months are from April - November when temperatures range between 18°C - 30°C.
- If you plan to hire a car, we recommend you visit our online partner Rentalcars for the best prices.
Still not sure?
- Browse though our list of all the best places to stay in Savelletri.
- Expand your search to include all of Puglia.
- Or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Savelletri
Best Hotels in Savelletri
Masseria Cimino Savelletri 15 rooms from £165Total relaxation - Completely unwind at this rustic chic family run property offering pool, gardens and views of the sea- perfection.Active Holiday - Whether playing golf, swimming in the sea or cycling is you're thing there's plenty to keep you active and alert.Sights nearby - Check out the fascinating Gnatia archaeological ruins, right beside the hotel.Great walks - Wander down to the coast and explore the beaches on foot.
Casale del Murgese Savelletri 33 rooms from £165Families - Large triple rooms available to accommodate families, plus the kids will love the pool and garden.Country Escape - Set in a quiet and peaceful location, a perfect escape from the city for a few days.Active Holiday - Offers several activities around the countryside like biking, hiking and riding.Sights nearby - History buffs should visit the nearby Trullo Church of St. Anthony.
A farmhouse hideaway, surrounded by lovely gardens, between Savelletri and Fasano. Rooms are elegant and spacious offering large private terraces with views of the sea. The restaurant serves traditional Apulian cuisine and there's a bar by the infinity pool. Rustic-chic 4 star luxury. See More
Masseria Torre Coccaro Savelletri 33 rooms from £198Active Holiday - Explore the rugged countryside on the hotel mountain bikes, head down to the beach, or grab a round of golf.Sights nearby - Head to the nearby Mozzarella Palace for a cheese tasting then down to the local fishing village of Savelletri for seafood.Spa - Fabulous subterranean Aveda Spa with indoor pool, relaxation area and wide range of treatments on offer.Romantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Kiwi Collection
An elegantly restored historic fortified farmhouse, minutes from the sea. Wonderful rooms and suites with rough white washed walls, fine linens and silks - one suite occupies a cave and has its own olive grove and pool. Fabulous regional cuisine, Aveda spa and its very own private beach club. See More
Borgo Egnazia Savelletri (Fasano Brindisi) 164 rooms from £233Families - Range of child friendly fun: complimentary kid's club, tennis, kite-surfing, swimming, beaches, games room, zoo safari nearbyRomantic Break - Indulgent spa, architecture reminiscent of a Apulian village, pools, gardens, beaches and gourmet Italian cuisineFoodies - Foodies should not miss the Due Camini restaurant which has been awarded one Michelin StarSwimming Pool - Indoor and Outdoor Pools, plus private pools with the Egnazia Suite and some of the VillasRecommended by - I Escape, Mr & Mrs Smith
A luxurious and stunning village-style resort in Puglia. Rooms and suites, the ultimate in opulence, have creams, marbles and chic accessories, all with enormous bathrooms. Gourmet Pugliese cuisine, pools, spa, beach club, tennis and gardens. Luxury, gourmet and romantic. See More
La Peschiera Savelletri 12 rooms from £347Honeymoons - The majestic seaside setting and superb suites make it perfect for honeymooners.Beach Life - Right on the sea with exclusive access to a beach and a relaxed seaside vibe.Sights nearby - Visit the stunning historic UNESCO protected Trulli of Alberobello.Restrictions on children - Adult only.Recommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
A stunning five-star hotel, set right on the Adriatic Sea. The luxury design and magnificent location combine to create a tranquil atmosphere that is perfect for a relaxing seaside break. Enjoy sumptuous seafood and staggering sea vistas at the hotel's restaurant. The embodiment of serenity. See More
Masseria San Domenico Savelletri 47 rooms from £425Honeymoons - A sophisticated honeymoon choice- ornate four-poster beds and panoramic views over Puglia, with fine dining and pampering spa.Active Holiday - Lovely grounds and beaches for walking, bikes for rent, tennis courts, golf course, and both indoor and outdoor pools.Sights nearby - Visit the nearby village of Alberobello with its fascinating domed trulli houses.Great walks - Wander the fragrant gardens or take a stroll down to the coast.Recommended by - Tablet, Kiwi Collection
One of Puglia’s best hotels offering a luxurious spa and golf course. Rooms and fabulous suites decorated with romance - white washed walls and rich drapes, some have private gardens, hot tubs and balconies. Fantastic selection of restaurants and stunning salt water pool. A heavenly spot. See More