Search the best hotels in Marazion
Right on the shore of Mount's Bay - famed for looking peaceful in calm weather but being a death trap when things get rough, there are over 150 wrecks within its waters - Marazion's clean, sandy beaches have beautiful views over to Land's End, Lizard Peninsula and, of course, St. Michael's Mount making it a Cornish favourite. There's plenty to choose from when it comes to the best places to stay in Marazion from family campsites to luxurious hotels.
With safe swimming for families this is also a great spot for windsurfing, kitesurfing and sailing. When the tide is low you can approach St. Michael's Mount the way the pilgrims did - walking across the causeway.
Marazion is close to many of West Cornwall's main attractions like the Eden Project, The Tate in St. Ives and Penzance and Land's End.
What not to miss:
- Try your hand at windsurfing, kitesurfing or sailing.
- Spend lazy summer days on the picturesque beaches (hopefully) basking in the sun and swimming in the sea.
- Walk across the causeway to St. Michael's Mount when the tides allow.
- Spend a day at the fascinating Eden Project.
To bag a bed in one of our picks of the best places to stay in Marazion during the summer months, you'll need to be organised and book early. Otherwise come during quieter periods when the village isn't as busy and you can enjoy the surroundings without the crowds.
The best places to stay in Marazion
For beach chic
- The Godolphin Arms is a relaxed, friendly beachside hotel with more of those spectacular views of the unspoiled Cornish Coastline. A great collection of 10 rooms and suites with good options for families as well as couples.
For rural luxury
- Ennys is a historic Georgian estate set away from the coast turned into a charming four room guesthouse. There is the option of a cottage rental if you're staying for a week or more. Expect every comfort from a grass tennis court, yoga studio, large glass conservatory to a roaring fire when the weather is less friendly. Secluded and beautiful.
For coastal B&B
- Ednovean Farm B&B offers four charming rooms with french country styling and is just a stone's throw from the beach. It's an adults only haven with plenty of great restaurants close by.
For an apartment or cottage
- If you've decided that a self catering property would be more suitable for your holiday, then we recommend you visit our online booking partner Booking.com where they have a wide selection for all tastes and budgets.
- The nearest airport is in Newquay (located about an hour from Marazion). The larger Exeter Airport is well connected across the UK and Europe and is roughly two hours drive away.
- The nearest train station is Penzance. There are reliable, regular mainline services to London, the Midlands, northern England and Scotland.
- Best time to visit - Marazion is a year round destination with each season bringing its own charm. The summer months (May - August) has mainly warm sunny days but also the crowds.
- If you plan to hire a car, we recommend you visit our online partner Rentalcars for the best prices.
Still not sure?
- Browse through our list of all the best places to stay in Marazion.
- Alternatively widen your search and check out all our Cornwall recommendations.
- Or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Marazion
Best Hotels in Marazion
The Godolphin Arms West Cornwall 10 rooms from £90Bar - Beachside barSeaviews - From some rooms.On the beach - In front of the hotel.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.
Recently renovated, family run beachside hotel on the unspoilt Cornish coast with beautiful views and modern, well-equipped rooms. The restaurant and bar offer local Cornish dishes and a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. Suited for families and couples alike due to excellence of staff and location. See More
Ednovean Farm Cornwall 3 rooms from £95Sights nearby - Trewidden, Trengwaiton, Godolphin House are just a short drive awayGreat walks - Along the Prussia coastSailing - Boat trips depart dailyRestrictions on children - Over sixteens onlyRecommended by - Sawdays
The beach is but a short stroll from this coastal haven. Each of the three rooms are decorated in a French country style. The B&B's small capacity allows for an intimate, romantic atmosphere (and it's adults only). No lunch or dinner but award winning restaurants are close by. See More
Ennys St Hilary, Cornwall 4 rooms from £105Surfing - Surf lessons available via GlobalboardersYoga - Group classes and yoga weekendsGarden - Beautiful landscaped gardenKayaking - kayaking, creek canoeing, wild swimming, stand-up paddleboarding availableRecommended by - Frommers