- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
- ✓ Save time, save money
Search the best hotels in Da Nang
About Da Nang
Da Nang is changing fast. For years it’s been regarded as a provincial backwater, but now spectacular bridges, modernist hotels and swanky restaurants are rising from the flatlands. The best places to stay in Da Nang are undoubtedly located on the China Beach strip just south of the city centre.
Da Nang is a popular spot for those looking to explore the attractions of central Vietnam – most notably the charms of Hoi An and the imperial capital of Hue, but day trips should also include a visit to Mui Son Tra and the five Marble Mountains.
The city itself still has few conventional sightseeing spots. So for most travelers, a few days enjoying the city’s beaches, restaurants and night life is probably enough. That said, it’s not hard to find entertainment in Da Nang:
- Museum of Cham Sculpture – houses the world’s largest collection of Cham artefacts in a stunning French-colonial building
- Da Nang By Night Tour – a super way to see the city at its neon-lit best. Zip around on the back of a motorbike, sampling the famous street food and irresistible seafood.
- Dragon Bridge – not to be missed! Every Saturday at 9pm this fantastical bridge spouts fire and water from the dragon’s head near the eastern bank of the Han River. Hugely entertaining.
- Marble Mountains – stunning caves and beautiful panoramas of Vietnam’s Eastern coastline, this group of five mountains is undoubtedly alluring.
Our recommendation for the best places to stay in Da Nang caters to those wishing to totally indulge, but also offers an excellent base for exploring Da Nang and beyond:
For total relaxation
- Total relaxation is on the cards at Fusion Maia Resort. With spa treatments included in the bill, there’s no doubt guests leave more pampered and indulged than when they arrive!
Best Hotels in Da Nang
Fusion Maia Resort 87 rooms from $461Da Nang (Ngu Hanh Son District,)
Boasting Asia's first 'all-inclusive spa' this property is devoted to "the art of relaxation". With two treatments per day included in the room rate and the unique 'Seven Practices of Natural Living' programme there are numerous ways to relax. Add to this private pools and fine dining. Divine.Sights nearby - The Japanese Bridge is worth a visit.Great walks - Navigate Marble Mountain.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Johansens, I Escape