8 Best Luxury Hotels in Norfolk
When choosing a destination for a luxury break Norfolk has much to offer, from its striking coastline to charming market towns. Better yet, you will also find an excellent selection of hotels. Our hotel experts have compiled a collection of the best luxury hotels in Norfolk with something to fit all tastes. From boutique city stays to hotels with Michelin starred restaurants and even a country estate. So why not browse through our collection of the best luxury Norfolk hotels to start planning your trip?
- Titchwell Manor is a boutique coastal hotel with stunning views. Interiors are chic and contemporary. Pick this property for its award-winning modern European cuisine served in a lovely conservatory.
- Morston Hall is an elegant country house hotel set on the Norfolk coast. Renowned for its restaurant, which holds a Michelin star, this is a real foodie destination.
- The Dial House is a charming restaurant with rooms in Reepham. The individually styled rooms ooze old world glamour while the restaurant has made a name for itself as THE spot in Norfolk for fabulous dinners.
For a boutique stay
- Strattons is an eclectic boutique hotel located in a conservation area of Swaffham. Comprising just ten rooms, the suites are elegant and spacious and the restaurant is locally renowned for its homely cooking. A great choice for an intimate stay.
For a Norwich pick
- The Assembly House is set in an historic Georgian building in the heart of Norwich. spacious rooms are tasteful with marble bathrooms and contemporary touches. Better yet, sumptuous dinners are served. A luxurious choice for a city break.
For a country escape
- The Victoria Inn is a modernised country inn with a traditional ambience on North Norfolk's coast road. With access to Holkham estate behind and an expansive sandy beach (one of England's best) just half a mile away, this is an ideal rural escape.
- Congham Hall is an elegant country house set in beautifully manicured gardens. With both an exemplary restaurant and a spa that offers herbal treatments, a thermal suite and experience showers, it's a smart choice for a relaxing country escape.
Still not sure?
- Expand your search to include our list of all the best places to stay in Norfolk or our recommendations for the best hotels on the North Norfolk Coast.
- Browse through our collection of hotels with hot tubs in Norfolk or Norfolk's most romantic hotels or the best country house hotels in Norfolk or hotels with sea views in Norfolk of the best bed and breakfasts in Norfolk or boutique hotels in Norfolk.
- Alternatively, you could contact one of our friendly Gurus for personalised advice.
The Assembly House Norwich (Central Norfolk) 11 rooms from £140Sights nearby - Go visit Norwich Cathedral or take a tour of Carrow Road, home of Norwich City FCGreat walks - Wander around the city getting a feel for the place or head along to the coastShort break - Located just 3.5 miles from Norwich International AirportTraditional
The Assembly House is set in an historic Georgian building in the heart of Norwich. The individually designed rooms are utterly delightful - spacious, tastefully furnished and with lovely marble bathrooms. Scrumptious dinners or treat yourself to afternoon tea. A simply wonderful stay. See More
Strattons Hotel Swaffham, Norfolk 10 rooms from £140Value chic - An eclectic mix of kitsch and contemporary and antiques and fabric-festooned decadence, all for a reasonalble price tag.Romantic Break - Charming rooms with fourposter beds, free tanding baths, open fires and indulgent room service.Restaurant - Award winning English cooking using fresh, local and organic produce.Local markets - A real highlight is the bargain hunting anituques market in Swaffham every Saturdays.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Good Hotel Guide, Sawdays
Titchwell Manor Brancaster, Norfolk 27 rooms from £145Private Hot Tub - There are two rooms whose private patios offer a luxurious wooden outdoor hot tub.Views - Overlooking the North Norfolk coastline and marshes.Great walks - Lovely walks on the Norfolk coastal path.Birdwatching - Midweek birdwatching packages availableRecommended by - Good Hotel Guide, Sawdays
Boutique Norfolk coastal hotel with stunning views. Individually designed rooms offer traditional touches; flagstone floors, chintz wallpaper and sash wallpaper - all with contemporary bathrooms. Stunning modern European cuisine served in a lovely conservatory. Wonderful rural abode. See More
Morston Hall Morston, Norfolk 13 rooms from £320Foodies - Morston Hall's restaurant holds a Michelin star and 4 AA Rosettes!Cooking classes - Half day cookery demonstrations and three day residential courses available.Sights nearby - Close to plenty of East Anglia's stately homes.Great walks - Walk the coastal path
The Dial House Reepham, Norfolk 8 rooms from £175Foodies - The on site restaurant has gained a reputation for its excellent afternoon tea, and wholesome dinners.Romantic Break - The decadent and indulgent suites and rooms offer the ultimate romantic getaway from another era.Restaurant - The Dial House's restaurant has garnered much praise for its delicious foodLocal markets - Explore the sleepy market town of Reepham.
A charming restaurant with room in Reepham. The individually styled rooms ooze old world glamour with their Grand Tour themed decor and quirky characterful furnishings. The on site restaurant has made a name for itself as THE spot in Norfolk for fabulous dinners and afternoon tea. Unique. See More
Victoria Inn Holkham, Norfolk 20 rooms from £165Country Escape - A traditional English country house surrounded by rugged sceneryBeach nearby - Large sandy beach with dunes within walking distanceSights nearby - The Annual Holkham Country FairKayaking - The Lake at Holkham
A comfortable, modernised country inn with a traditional ambience on North Norfolk's coast road. With access to Holkham estate behind and an expansive sandy beach (one of England's best) just half a mile away. Ideal for beach walks, birdwatching and playing. Good restaurant. See More
Congham Hall Norfolk 26 rooms from £135Total relaxation - A tranquil country house set in beautifully manicured gardens and boasting a fantastic spa.Spa - The Secret Garden Spa offers signature herbal treatments, plus there's a thermal suite, experience showers & outdoor hot tubBirdwatching - Norfolk is known to be the bird watching capital of Britain and there are numerous nature reserves to visitSights nearby - Visit the nearby Sandringham Estate, one of the Queen's favourite rural estates.
An elegant rural property set in a beautiful part of Norfolk. Chic rooms are individually styled and boast sink-into beds and egyptian cotton sheets. An indulgent spa and award winning restaurant make this the perfect place to return to after a day exploring the countryside. See More