Search the best hotels in Copenhagen
Copenhagen is super cool, very friendly and utterly charming. You'll find there's plenty going on in its world-class museums and galleries, and world-renowned restaurants, and all set against the backdrop of its world-famous architecture and design. Compact and walkable, Copenhagen is great for families, it’s romantic and it’s hip, so it’s a city break we can recommend to pretty much everyone. So we made sure our recommendations for the best places to stay in Copenhagen includes something for everyone too. There's cheap and cheerful hostels, a couple of great little B&Bs and of course the Scandi-chic design pads, plus the top end luxury properties for those who want a serious treat.
Some of our Copenhagen collections:
- 10 of the Most Romantic hotels in Copenhagen
- 10 of the Best Budget Hotels in Copenhagen
- Copenhagen with kids - 10 of the best hotels in Copenhagen for Families
- The best hotels in Vesterbro
One of the things the Gurus love about Copenhagen is that it’s really littered with memorable and interesting landmarks, so there’s a lot within walking distance of all the hotels that have made our list. And many of the walking routes are beautiful as well, alternating between green parks, water views and cool shopping streets.
Year after year, the popularity of this city just grows and grows, plus it is busy year round. So if you want to guarantee a room in one of the best places to stay in Copenhagen, get organised and book well ahead.
The Best Places to Stay in Copenhagen
Hotel Recommendations in Indre By
- Nobis Copenhagen is a grand hotel in a wonderfully central spot close to the Christiansborg Palace. Inside you’ll find Scandinavian design at its finest, a wonderful colour palette drawn from nature, plenty of pale wood and beautiful, fairly minimalist furniture. There are lots of lovely details in the 75 rooms and suites. There’s also a small spa, an elegant bar and a fabulous restaurant serving fusion French Nordic cuisine.
The Best Hotels in the Latin Quarter
- Wakeup is a huge hotel in central Copenhagen, with 510 contemporary, white-washed, chrome-floored rooms with plenty of natural light and splashes of green. There are rooms of all shapes and sizes, including some great suites, family rooms and family suites. And the rooms on the higher floors have amazing city views. There’s no restaurant, but they do offer breakfast.
Nyhavn's Best Hotels
- Nyhaven 71 is a converted waterfront warehouse in desirable Nyhavn. Its exterior is still very industrial, and inside there are a lot of thick beams and wrought iron, but the feeling is very much one of comfort, and the 150 rooms and suites are decorated in neutrals to match the building materials. The excellent restaurant has some great art as well as great seafood. The rooms aren’t large, so if you can it’s worth upgrading to a two-floor suite, which are also the rooms with some of the best views.
The Best Hotels in Tivoli
- Copenhagen is known for design, and the Nimb Hotel, which is famously within the Tivoli Gardens, is a high design classic. Just not necessarily in the Danish style. It’s been converted from an early 20th century Moorish-inspired palace, and has a fairytale appeal and lovely antiques. One of the surprising things about this hotel is that there are just 17 sumptuous rooms and suites. But a range of drinking and dining options, including three restaurants.
- The Scandic Palace Hotel is an historic building close to the city hall which is, in turn, right across the road from the Tivoli Gardens. There are 169 light, fashionable rooms and suites, with colour schemes of white and charcoal, sky blue and lilac. Downstairs there’s an atmospheric bar and a Nordic restaurant. It feels spacious and friendly and is a good choice for families too.
Where to Stay in Vesterbro
- The Copenhagen Island Hotel is a huge hotel, right on the waterfront, on the outskirts of Vesterbro. Its 326 rooms and suites are sleek, stylish and contemporary, some with balconies, and all with fantastic views from huge windows overlooking the water. The design is uniform and unfussy, with white walls and modern art. And its family suites are a good value choice if you don’t need too much space. There’s also a small sauna and gym, and you can rent bikes from the hotel.
- Guldsmeden Bertrams isn’t exactly what you’d expect of a Vesterbro hotel, in that the decor’s not particularly Danish looking, but it is warm and welcoming, with lots of teak, and white on white rooms with four-poster beds and balconies. We like it because it’s a good size, with 47 rooms and suites, and a lovely garden, a lounge and an open-plan kitchen-cafe.
- The Absalon Hotel is a stylish, 161 room hotel on the edge of trendy Kødbyen. We like a hotel with individually styled rooms, and this is such a one, with a range of features including sash windows, contemporary bathrooms, bold colours - or neutrals, velvets and silver tables. There are some nice touches, including a great cocktail bar and generous Scandinavian breakfasts.
- Occupying a grand building on a quiet, cobblestone street, the Hotel Kong Arthur has 155 elegant rooms and suites, featuring plenty of Danish design in elegant, dark neutral colours and wood finishes. There are three restaurants, one in a conservatory, and there’s a cosy sitting room with a fire. The hotel also has a spa and relaxation area.
Our picks in Christianshavn
- CPH Living is a hip hotel converted from a barge, moored on the river in a lively part of Christianshavn. We love this 12 room hotel for its floor to ceiling windows, and minimalist interiors, which make for a unique, cruise-esque experience. And you’re close to museums, galleries and nightlife. The location is also handy for the alternative village of Christiania, a social experiment in self rule, independent of the Danish Government and set up in the seventies. There’s no restaurant, but they have tea, coffee and snacks at reception.
For a city break
- Packed with character, and in a funky, Latin Quarter location, SP34 is a 118 room boutique hotel. We recommend it for Copenhagen city breaks because it’s reasonably priced and its rooms and suites ooze Danish design chic, with a beautiful wood and grey palette. The penthouse is especially cool, but even the smallest room has all the mod. cons. Danish style. SP34’s two restaurants and four bars are popular with locals too which is probably why they have so many, and you’re located only 500 metres from the Tivoli Gardens.
- The Hotel Skt Petri has been converted from a Latin Quarter department store into a bright and airy 268 room hotel. Skt Petri houses art by contemporary Danish artists, and the interiors are by well known Dane Per Arnoldi, and involve elegant lamps, the right mix of velvet, linen, bare wood and marble. The corner rooms are the ones we recommend you go for, with their impressive balconies. There’s a stand out buffet breakfast, a garden courtyard open in the warmer months, a sauna and steam room, and a fittingly modern restaurant with an excellent range of microbrewed beers.
- The Copenhagen Strand Hotel is a big, chic, waterfront property in a super central location around the canal corner from Nyhavn. Rooms are typically Scandinavian in style, with sky blue tones, wooden floors and plenty of light. Danish breakfasts are served in the stylish breakfast room and many of the city's main attractions are just a stroll away.
For a romantic stay
- Elegant and relaxing, and looking something like a Home Beautiful magazine, the Hotel Sanders is a 54 room boutique hotel in central Copenhagen. Each of the rooms and suites are individually designed in a colour scheme including muted blues and greens, creams and lots of natural wood finishes and natural light, and they’re all filled with elegant, memorable details. There’s an excellent cocktail bar on the roof terrace and a gourmet bistro downstairs. To put it simply, this is the perfect place to impress, without appearing over done.
- If you want to impress and you’re not worried about over doing it then the stunning, five star d’Angleterre might be perfect for you. Converted from a palace, this 90 room hotel still has a very palatial air, with large rooms decked out in whites, pale greys and silvers, with pale silks and other plush fabrics, and huge marble bathrooms, plus chandeliers aplenty. There’s also a Michelin-starred restaurant serving Nordic and French cuisine, an opulent champagne bar, and a full spa and indoor pool. The roof terrace has incredible city views.
Copenhagen’s Hippest Hotels
- You can tell the CitizenM Radhuspladsen is something quite hip and arty from the exterior, which is concrete and boxy, and decorated with photos of contributors to Danish culture. Inside it’s no less arty, with murals and artwork by established Danish artists. The 238 rooms are classic CitizenM, with enormous beds and mood-lit bathrooms, and the lobby is a great example of the brand too: huge, with banks of bright, comfy sofas in cool designs, and statement lamps, lights, carpets and objets d’art, and bookshelves of interesting books and knick knacks. The bar is hip too, and the whole place buzzes.
- Fans of Danish design and style will love the Hotel Alexandra, a 61 room hotel just 200 metres from the Tivoli Gardens and packed with wonderful mid-century Danish furniture and great art and design. There’s an excellent Vietnamese-inspired restaurant, a trendy bar and a library, and this hotel has a green key certificate if you want proof of its eco credentials.
- For families wanting to experience Copenhagen in comfort and style we recommend the Manon Les Suites, a collection of 80 apartment-like suites arranged so that their doors all face a huge, central atrium, with five storeys of jungle-like plants, and at the bottom of which there’s a resort style pool. Even the smallest rooms are like tiny apartments with kitchen facilities, and large windows overlooking Copenhagen. But you’ll find the best views on the roof terrace, where there’s also a trendy bar and restaurant. It’s a good location for families too, quiet, but still a relatively short walk into the centre of town.
- The Hotel Danmark is another great choice for families, and this time we recommend it because of its wide range of room shapes and sizes: there are 89, ranging from bunkbed dorms to luxurious suites and family apartments, so there's bound to be something to suit your family. The decor and design are the height of contemporary Danish chic, and the location is very central, perfect for exploring the city. The Hotel Denmark also has a trendy rooftop cocktail bar with superb city views, which is popular with with locals as well as hotel guests.
For great value
- In a graceful, 19th century building in residential Frederiksberg, just a fifteen minute walk from the centre of town, and within moments of bus and metro stops, is the Avenue Hotel, a hotel we think offers a lot for its reasonable room rate. It has 68 clean, modern, well equipped rooms, some of which can accommodate four, decorated with Danish design style and Missoni throws. There’s a lively lounge with live music, fantastic cocktails and small bites and their staff are particularly friendly and helpful.
- The Hotel Carlton Guldsmeden in Vesterbro is a luxurious place to stay with 71 chic, carefully put together rooms, with features like four-poster beds and ornate Persian carpets. There’s also a good breakfast on offer.
Prefer a private apartment?
- If you’d prefer to stay in an apartment or private villa we recommend you visit our online partner, booking.com.
- Copenhagen’s Kastrup Airport is served by both flag airlines and low-cost options. Coming out of the airport it’s very easy to catch the train into town, it only takes about 15 minutes to reach the central station.
- If you’re thinking about hiring a car we recommend checking what our online partners, Rentalcars have to offer.
- Copenhagen is very pleasant in the summer, when the days are long and the cafes and restaurants have their outdoor seating laid out - average daily highs are around 23°C or 24°C. Winter is cold, expect to experience freezing temperatures, but it’s so beautiful around Christmas that it might even be worth it. Autumn and spring are milder, and quieter as far as visitors go, and there are some great hotel deals around.
Still not sure which to book?
- You could refine your search to just the most romantic hotels in Copenhagen, or look for the best budget hotels in Copenhagen.
- Or maybe our recommendations for the best hotels in Copenhagen for families is more suitable for you?
- Alternatively, you could contact one of our friendly Gurus for personalised advice.
Monthly Weather in Copenhagen
Best Hotels in Copenhagen
Urban House Copenhagen (Vesterbro) 217 rooms from £25Value chic - Stylish budget accommodation in a great locationSights nearby - Visit the stunning Opera House
A lively hostel in the trendy Vesterbro district of Copenhagen. There's a sociable bar, cool work space and even a tattoo parlour. Rooms vary from "shoebox" for singles to dorms. All are simple in style with minimal furnishings and stripped wooden floors. Ideal for groups or those on a budget. See More
Wakeup Copenhagen 510 rooms from £70Value chicViews - The rooms on the higher floors have spectacular city viewsSights nearby - Tivoli Gardens, Town Hall Square.Lively - Hip and happening.
Soegaardens B&B Copenhagen (3660 Stenløse) 3 rooms from £72Families - Rooms are self catering, with their own private kitchen, making this an ideal spot for families seeking a more independent tripCountry Escape - Guests are invited to relax by the lake, interact with horses, or simply enjoy the Danish scenery, the perfect country escapeBack to Nature - Set on a peaceful horse farm, surrounded by nature, this is the perfect place to escape the stresses of modern lifeViews - All guest houses have unique views of the garden, Bastrup Lake, and the horse farm
A peaceful horse farm in the heart of the Danish countryside. Three distinctly decorated, modernly furnished rooms, each with a kitchen, bathroom and unique farm view. Guests can relax in the living room and enjoy the scenery, or on warmer days, go horse riding and unwind on Bastrup Lake beach. See More
Hotel Alexandra Copenhagen 61 rooms from £105City StyleSights nearby - Just 200 metres from Tivoli Gardens and Town Hall Square.Local markets - Good for local colour.Lively - Hip and happening.Recommended by - Tablet
Ocean Hotel Copenhagen 7 rooms from £120Families - No need to leave anyone at home - you can even bring the dog along!Local exploring - Nearby metro station means you can get around like a localLocal markets - Bredgade is famed for its antique shopsViews - Views of the Øresund Bridge
Avenue Hotel Copenhagen 68 rooms from £121City Style - The classical perfection of the 18th century architecture meets cutting edge interiors by top Danish designers.Designer - Stunnig interiors by top Danish designers.Views - Great views from hotelFull of characterRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Frommers, Michelin Travel, Tablet
19th Century boutique offering a great value stay in Copenhagen. Clean, modern, well-equipped rooms (some sleep four) feature Danish designs & Missoni throws. Hang out in the lounge for live music, fantastic cocktails and small bites. A great choice for city visitors and families. See More
Guldsmeden Bertrams Copenhagen 47 rooms from £124Sights nearby - Tivoli Gardens amusement park is a must for all visitors to the city.Restrictions on children - No children allowed.Lively - Hip and happening.Views - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Tablet, Frommers
m18 Copenhagen 12 rooms from £127Local exploring - Ideally positioned in the centre of Copenhagen with excellent transport links.Sights nearby - View the iconic Little Mermaid statue.
CitizenM Radhuspladsen Copenhagen 238 rooms from £114City Style - A stylish and arty central base great for shopping and sightseeingSights nearby - Head to the famous Tivoli Gardens and the Botanical Garden nearbyViews - Great views from hotelLively - Hip and happening.
A modern and quirky central hotel featuring murals and artwork by established Danish artists. The jazzy open-plan lobby is the real focal point, with a multitude of comfy bright sofas, statement lamps and carpets, and a hip bar. Rooms boast enormous beds and great views. A hip and buzzing base! See More
Ibsens hotel Copenhagen 118 rooms from £135Spa - Oriental Ni’mat Spa at Ibsens' sister hotel Kong Arthur.Sights nearby - World-famous Little Mermaid statue.Local markets - Good for local colour.Recommended by - I Escape, CN Traveller
Hotel Kong Arthur Copenhagen 155 rooms from £141Local exploring - Centrally located for getting about townCity Style - Located in a commanding period buildingGreat walks - Visit the Botanical Gardens nearbySights nearby - Christiansborg Palace
A grand building set on a secluded cobblestoned alley, near the peaceful Copenhagen lakes. The hotel has a cosy sitting room with fireplace and airy conservatory dining area. Bedrooms are uniquely decorated and featuring chic Danish design. A great spot with three fine restaurants. See More
Copenhagen Strand Hotel Copenhagen 174 rooms from £130Local exploring - Ideally placed for exploring the city on foot.Sights nearby - Admire the architecture of Christian IV’s Brewery, one of Copenhagen's oldest buildings.Views - Great views from hotelTraditional
A chic waterfront property boasting an excellent central location. Rooms are typically Scandinavian in style with pale blue tones, wooden floors and plenty of light. Danish breakfasts are served in the stylish breakfast room and many of the city's main attractions are just a stroll away. See More
Hotel Skt Petri Copenhagen 288 rooms from £152City Style - Wonderfully located in downtown Copenhagen, with interior colour schemes by renowned Danish graphic artist Per Arnoldi.Great walks - Superkilen is an urban park designed by some of Denmark's leading architects. A must visit.Full of characterLively - Hip and happening.Recommended by - Frommers, Kiwi Collection, Fodors, Tablet
This perfectly located, reasonably priced, luxury hotel is a favourite in Copenhagen. Rooms are bright and airy with Jensen beds. A stand out buffet breakfast and an excellent range of microbrewed beers are offered. Business people, families and couples will all feel at home here. A slick choice. See More
SP34 Copenhagen 118 rooms from £153Roof terrace - Lovely roof terrace bar.City StyleSights nearby - The hotel is situated in Copenhagen's Latin Quarter and 500 meters from Tivoli.Great walks - Garden H.C Ørsteds Parken is a green oasis.
CPH Living Copenhagen 12 rooms from £155Unusual - A floating hotel - a boat on the river.City StyleRiversideCityRecommended by - I Escape
Nyhaven 71 Copenhagen 150 rooms from £157City Style - Overlooking the Nyhavn dockyard, and walkable to many of the city's finest sights, this designer hotel is ideal for exploringGreat walks - From Nyhavn, Copenhagen's port pearl, which stretches from Kongens Nytorv Square and all the way along the canalSights nearby - Amalienborg, the queen´s official residenceDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.Recommended by - Fodors
Designer hotel in converted warehouse. Rooms feature wooden beam ceilings, contemporary furniture, artworks and leather furniture. Excellent restaurant offering international cuisine. Slick and chic, although standard room size means it is worth upgrading to two-floor suite. See More
Hotel Danmark Copenhagen 89 rooms from £159Local exploring - Boasting a very central location, this is an ideal base from which to explore the city.Great walks - Wander through the local area and admire the half-timbered houses and cobblestoned streets.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.
Kokkedal Castle Copenhagen 62 rooms from £162Country Escape - A secluded rural property on the beautiful Danish Riviera.Sights nearby - Visit the majestic Kronborg Castle.Swimming Pool - Indoor poolRomantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
A fairy-tale like Castle situated just outside Copenhagen on the Danish Riviera. Contemporary rooms are simply styled with soft hues, plenty of light, striped head boards and luxurious bathrooms. An indulgent spa, two fabulous restaurants and sophisticated bar make this a special stay. See More
Andersen Hotel Copenhagen 73 rooms from £167City StyleDesigner - All rooms have decor by the Designers Guild companySights nearby - Bang in the centre of townLocal markets - Good for local colour.Recommended by - Tablet
Guldsmeden Axel Copenhagen 129 rooms from £169City Style - A slick Balineses-style hotel adorned with Persian rugs and Buddha stone statues, in the vibrant Vesterbro district.Spa breaks - Pure indulgence with a Balinese influence, their organic spa products are made in the kitchen every morning.Sights nearby - Near the Little Mermaid statue on the waterfront and opposite the citadel.SpaRecommended by - Frommers
Balinese decoration and an organic restaurant, in the hip Vesterbro district A fabulously stylish spot for couples and spa breaks. Beautiful white rooms and suites with pale woods, Persian rugs, teak four posters, and some with private balconies. Enjoy the luxurious roof top spa. See More
Scandic Palace Hotel Copenhagen 169 rooms from £169Local exploring - Right in the heart of the city centre, it's perfect for exploring the sights and sounds of Copenhagen.Great walks - The nearby Tivoli Gardens are ideal for a relaxed afternoon walk.Sights nearby - Right beside the Hans Christian Andersen Fairy-Tale House.
Set in a historic building near the city hall, Scandic Palace Hotel is ideally placed for a trip to Copenhagen. The rooms are comfortable and light with fashionable furnishings. Downstairs, the restaurant serves Nordic cuisine and the hotel's atmospheric bar is a great place to enjoy a cocktail. See More
Hotel Carlton Guldsmeden Copenhagen (Vesterbro) 71 rooms from £175City Style - Located in the hip Vesterbro area its chic rooms make for a stylish stayEco break - Boutique, eco friendly hotel with an entirely organic breakfast to boot!Local exploring - Walking distance from many of Copenhagen's top sightsSights nearby - Tivoli Gardens and Copenhagen Central Station are within a ten minute walk
Located on a buzzing street in Vesterbrogade, the hotel is located in a trendy district of Copenhagen. Four poster beds, lush feather duvets and ornate Persian carpets - bedrooms are comfortable with a luxury feel. Enjoy a good breakfast in bed before exploring this vibrant city. See More
Copenhagen Island Hotel Copenhagen (Vesterbro) 326 rooms from £154City Style - A sleek contemporary hotel just a short walk from the trendy Meatpacking District.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.
Skovshoved Hotel Copenhagen (2920 Charlottenlund) 22 rooms from £189Great walks - Walk to two of Copenhagen's best beaches Bellevue strand and Charlottenlund beachpark.Fishing - We will arrange guided tours in the historic fishing camp Skovshoved.Lively - Hip and happening.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.Recommended by - I Escape, Michelin Travel
A country and seaside retreat just outside Copenhagen. It oozes romance and elegance, but with a hip twist. Ethereal bedrooms with white washed walls, four poster beds, wooden floors and sea views. This chic, historical, family run hotel is a perfect place to stay, whoever you are. See More
Absalon Hotel Copenhagen 161 rooms from £172City Style - A hip hotel with a stylish bar on the edge of the city’s famed Meatpacking District.Local exploring - Perfectly located for exploring Copenhagen on foot or bikeSights nearby - A short walk from Stroeget and City Hall Square.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.Recommended by - Tablet
A stylish hotel on the edge of the trendy meat-packing district. Individually styled rooms feature warm hues, sash windows and contemporary bathrooms. A trendy bar is the ideal place for an evening cocktail. A Scandinavian styled breakfast fills you up for city exploration - right on your doorstep. See More
Kurhotel Skodsborg Copenhagen 83 rooms from £186Spa breaks - With an extensive and well-equipped spa, this is a great choice for a total relaxation spa breakFamilies - With an indoor and outdoor children's play area, this hotel is a favourite with familiesSights nearby - Take a trip back in time and see this historic region from a horse-drawn carriageRomantic - Good for couples.
Rest and recharge at this stately Nordic hotel and spa. There is plenty of attention to detail in the soft interior design of the rooms and suites, with the best offering French doors opening onto a balcony and seaviews. The bright and inviting spa has a range of luxury packages. An ideal spa break. See More
Hotel Herman K Copenhagen 31 rooms from £234City Style - A grown-up and stylish property featuring a vibey cocktail bar and restaurant.Sights nearby - Admire the renowned Little mermaid statue.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.Lively - Hip and happening.
Manon Les Suites Copenhagen 80 rooms from £244City Style - Boasting stylish suites, a courtyard pool and rooftop terrace this is a hit with the young and fashionable.Great walks - Step out of the hotel and take a stroll around the scenic lakes.Sights nearby - Visit the striking Amalienborg (the queen's winter residence).Local markets - Sample the wares at the food stalls in Torvehallerne.
A stylish hotel set surrounded by lakes in a central part of Copenhagen. Contemporary suites feature large expanses of glass opening out onto great city views. There's a large courtyard pool and atmospheric rooftop. With easy access to all parts of the city this is an ideal city base. See More
Nobis Copenhagen Copenhagen (København V) 75 rooms from £303Local exploring - A luxurious base ideally placed in the centre of the city just opposite the Tivoli Gardens.Sailing - Hire a boat and cruise along the picturesque canals.Great walks - Stroll through the scenic Tivoli Gardens.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet
A grand hotel set in the heart of the city. Expect Scandi design at its finest in this luxurious property. Rooms feature high ceilings, block colouring and minimalist furniture. A fabulous restaurant serves a fusion of Nordic and French cuisine, there's an elegant bar and a small spa too. See More
Hotel Sanders Copenhagen 54 rooms from £314City Style - This cool and collected hotel has taken Copenhangen by storm, the perfect city break for the modern travellerTotal relaxation - Cocktails on the rooftop, gourmet cuisine downstairs and an in room massage- what could be better!Romantic Break - An elegant and atmospheric hotel, ideal for a chic getaway for twoSights nearby - Within walking distance of the main attractions of the city, as well as plenty of bars and restaurants
An effortlessly elegant boutique in the heart of Copenhagen. With soft furnishings, neutral tones and fine attention to detail, each room comes with its own charms. The roof terrace serves knockout cocktails, while downstairs the bistro style restaurant never fails to impress. A timeless classic. See More
d'Angleterre Copenhagen 90 rooms from £365City Style - Set in a former palace, with views of many of the city's sights from the roof terrace, this is a luxurious choiceGreat walks - From Kongens Nytorv to the harbour front just south of the Royal PlayhouseSights nearby - Amalienborg Castle, Rosenborg Castles and Kronborg CastleOpulent
Nimb Hotel Copenhagen 17 rooms from £326City Style - An ultra chic Arabian fantasy castle, nestled in the lovely Tivoli Gardens, with glass chandeliers and Øland granite stonework.Foodies - From Nimb Brasserie to Fru Nimb and Nimb Terrasse this hotel has a multitude of fantastic dining (and drinking) options.Sights nearby - Edvard Eriksen’s diminutive Little Mermaid statue can be viewed from Langelinie promenade, a twenty minute cycle from the hotel.Great walks - Stroll around the ajoining Tivoli Gardens, these historic gardens date back to 1843.Recommended by - Tablet, Kiwi Collection, Small Luxury Hotels, Michelin Travel, Mr & Mrs Smith
Early 20th-century Moorish-inspired palace becomes a sleek new design hotel. The exteriors carry a fairytale appeal, but the inside is all smart sophistication with antiques, warm wood floors and bold modern pieces. Sumptuous bedrooms and gastronomic feasts in all of the great restaurants. See More