- ✓ Check Prices and book online
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Search the best hotels in Cernobbio
Best Hotels in Cernobbio
Casa Santo Stefano 4 rooms from $164Cernobbio
Casa Santo Stefano is an elegant, adults only guest house decorated in modern style with four chic guest rooms. Each has a small private lounge area and some have balconies with lake views. Unwind by the pool after a day exploring the surrounding area, and help yourself to the honesty bar!Views - Stunning views over Lake ComoSights nearby - The small town of CernobbioGreat walks - Parco Spina Verde di ComoRestrictions on children - Adults only property
Villa Flori 52 rooms from $195Cernobbio
An unbeatable setting on the water's edge of Lake Como. A beautiful hotel with fabulous facilities. Contemporary chic rooms and suites, some with enormous balconies overhanging the lake. Al fresco dining, delicious Italian cuisine, spa and pool. La Dolce Vita!Romantic - A fairytale setting and rooms to match!Views - Stunning views over the lake.Romantic BreakLuxury
Villa d'Este 152 rooms from $470Cernobbio
Romantic lakeside opulence without compromise. Almost regal bedrooms, suites, and villas have rich chintzy fabrics, chandeliers and private balconies. Spectacular lake views, excellent restaurant, pool and spa, and private boats. Magnificently special.Views - Stunning views over Lake ComoLuxuryRomantic BreakHoneymoons
Graceful Cernobbio, with its pristine views of Lake Como is now probably best known for George Clooney. He has a villa in Laglio, which is just 10kms up the road, and apparently he loves to come down to the water’s edge cafes at Cernobbio. This is where those lakeside scenes from Oceans 12 were shot. It used to be quite separate from lake capital, Como, but it’s slowly being caught in the tendrils of Como’s residential suburbs. Which makes it quite convenient for visitors. The best places to stay in Cernobbio are the beautiful villas which line the waterfront - the ones with the balconies hanging right out of the lake. And several of our Guru’s recommendations for the best places to stay in Cernobbio offer this luxury, as well as numerous others. It’s that kind of a town.
For a lakeside location
- If you want to be right on Lake Como, try the Villa d'Este, one of the more traditional five star hotels, the kind with grand state rooms, chandeliers, heavy fabrics, private balconies and private boats.
- Like the Villa d’Este, Villa Flori is right on the water’s edge at Cernobbio. As well as the unbeatable setting, the Villa Flori has 52 contemporary chic rooms and suites, some with enormous balconies which hang out over the lake. Their restaurant offers alfresco dining from their Italian menu, plus there’s a lovely pool and spa.
- Casa Santo Stefano is an elegant adults only bolthole, with stunning views from its hillside location. Accommodation is chic and modern and there's a lovely pool for relaxing after a day exploring the area. With only four rooms, it's perfect for a romantic break!