- ✓ Check Availability
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Search the best hotels in Bellagio
Beautiful, glamorous Bellagio sits at the peak of the inverted ‘Y’ of Lake Como, the perfect destination for exploring the lake and admiring its pristine views. But the town itself is a popular attraction, it’s one of the prettiest and most famous on the lake, and some of the best places to stay in Bellagio are also some of the grandest places to stay on Lake Como.
So famous that it can be a bit busy by the quay, but you can still escape the crowds and find the best places to stay in Bellagio, if you venture upwards along streets which seem to be all steps, towards the town’s green shutters and red roofs and traditional old appeal. Beyond that you’ll find the colourful rhododendron groves and the Villa Serbelloni where Napoleon once stayed.
For lake side location
- The Hotel Florence is a stunning hotel with design mimicking its Florentine namesake. It has just 27 lovely rooms and sumptuous suites, some with private balconies or shared terrace and spectacular views - of course! There’s also a gourmet restaurant and a spa.
- Bellagio’s opulent Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni is an elegant grand dame, with all the trappings of old fashioned luxury. Think doric columns, beautiful antiques, frescoed ceilings, grand sun terraces, spectacular lake views - of course - and a Michelin starred restaurant. They also have a private boat.
For stunning views
- From its elevated position the Belvedere enjoys panoramic views to die for! Plus you'll love the charming gardens and infinity pool, not to mention the sleek contemporary rooms.
For a holiday apartment
- Travelling in a group of friends or family? Often you'll find that self catering is the best bet. For a wide range of options, check out our online partner booking.com.
Still not sure which is the best place to stay in Bellagio for you?
Best Hotels in Bellagio
Hotel Florence 27 rooms from $177Bellagio
Stunning hotel on the shore of Lake Como. Interior design mimics its Florentine namesake in its elegance and combinations of colour. Sumptuous suites with private balconies, gourmet restaurant, spa and spectacular views. A very romantic and sophisticated spot.Views - Breathtaking views over Lake ComoHoneymoonsRomantic BreakRomantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - CN Traveller
Hotel Belvedere, Bellagio 64 rooms from $264Bellagio
Set back on a gorgeous hillside, this peaceful retreat has been run by one family for five generations. Enjoy the secluded garden spots shaded by olive trees and the heated infinity pool with a view. Elegant bedrooms and apartments with parquet flooring and Italian furnishings. A beautiful spot.Views - From its elevated position above Bellagio, the Belvedere enjoys fabulous lake views.Local exploring - A great base for exploring Lake Como and the surrounding area.Spa - With Turkish Bath, sauna and comfort zone with stunning mountain views, plus wide range of beauty, body and massage treatmentsSights nearby - Bellagio town centre is a 10-minute walk away.
Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni 95 rooms from $298Bellagio
Opulent largesse and Five Star luxury at this elegant grand hotel. Bedrooms and suites have frescoed ceilings, Doric columns, and antique furniture. Michelin-run restaurant, spa, terraces, spectacular views of the lake, and a private boat to take you onto it. Romantic, pampering, historic.HoneymoonsRomantic Break5* Luxury - Very high service standards.Views - Great views from hotelRecommended by - CN Traveller