- ✓ Book Online Now
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Search the best hotels in Riviera Maya
About Riviera Maya
The Mayan Riviera is the area on the Eastern side of the Yucatán Peninsula, including party-central Cancún, dive centre Cozumel and the ancient ruins surrounding Tulum, the most famous of which is Chichén Itzá. Generally the best places to stay on the Riviera Maya for colourful nightlife are in Cancún. Tulum is more laid back and Playa del Carmen is more sophisticated - ideal if you prefer boutique hotels.
The lush jungles of the Mayan Riviera hide many treasures, but while some visit for the ancient Mayan temples, some folks are drawn to the perfect Caribbean coastline that the jungles fringe.
What not to Miss
- Wonderfully ancient and astronomically correct, Chichén Itzá will be top of many lists, but it's worth popping into the colonial town of Valladolid on your way.
- About 90kms east of Chichén Itzá is the Pre-Columbian city of Coba - once home to 50,000 people.
- You probably also want to visit Tulum. Perched on a cliff, overlooking pristine beaches and an aquamarine sea, the ruins here make even the most banal holiday snaps beautiful.
- Divers and snorkellers will definitely want to visit Cozumel. Between this island and the mainland are the spectacular coral gardens of the Palancar Reef and the Great Mayan Reef. As well as being beautiful the reefs are a magnet for marine life. There are amazing sights to see both for novice divers and snorkelers and for more experienced divers. Right across from Cozumel, Playa del Carmen is definitely one of the best places to stay on the Riviera Maya for divers and snorkelers.
- On the Riviera Maya it's always cerveza time, but in the evenings the places to be are Coco Bongo and Dady'O in the Zona Hotelera. Quinta Avenida, Playa del Carmen's main pedestrian corridor is the place to see and be seen. By evening its boutiques and uber chic lounges are where the party starts but after midnight Playa's fun moves to the beachfront discos.
Our selection of the best places to stay in the Riviera Maya cater for all. From boutique chic in the heart of Playa del Carmen to hidden gems on the Isla Mujeres.
The Best Places to Stay on the Riviera Maya
For a special occasion
- Basico is a once in a lifetime hotel for a once in a lifetime holiday. The design is inventive, witty and modern. The seafood restaurant, laid out like a marketplace, is excellent.
- The Hotel Secreto on the Isla Mujeres, just off the coast of Cancún is a luxurious 12 room boutique hotel in an extremely private spot overlooking its own private beach. The rooms have floor to ceiling windows overlooking the infinity pool and the beach, and original art works. Apparently the bar serves dangerously good Margaritas.
- Maroma is luxurious, secluded and beautiful, perfect for honeymooners. The nearby beaches are some of region's most beautiful and the massive range of activities and treatments means you don't have to leave.
- Casa de Las Olas is a seven suite boutique deco-hotel on its own private beach. Rooms are traditional and decorated in white and the atmosphere is one of intimacy and peace. No children under five.
- Jashita is a luxurious beach-side property overlooking Tulum’s glittering turquoise waters. There are 26 indulgent suites decorated all in white plus spectacular views and and excellent Italian/ Mexican fusion restaurant.
For a Beach Break
- There are plenty of hotels right on the sand in Tulum, but Ana Y Jose Hotel is in a great spot even by Tulum’s standards, close to one of the best sea swimming spots along this stretch of coast. There are 23 rooms and an exotic spa to top it off.
- Tulum’s The Beach also demands to be included in this section of the list, but it’s deserving, with 28 boho-chic, white-on-white rooms and lovely views just steps from a secluded stretch of white sandy beach.
- The Thompson Playa del Carmen is a chic beach property with 120 contemporary, minimalist rooms with large terraces and epic views. Their Mexican restaurant is right by the beach, there’s also a hip rooftop bar serving memorable cocktails.
- Playa del Carmen’s Viceroy Riviera Maya is a a stunning collection of 41 rooms and villas surrounded by tropical forest and white sand. The restaurant specialises in exceptional seafood and there’s a fantastic Mayan spa. Great if you want to relax on the beach or try every watersport under the sun.
- The Nizuc Resort & Spa has a beachfront spot on the Punta Nizuc, which is just out of Cancún proper, and offers panoramic views of the Caribbean. This is a big hotel - with 274 rooms and suites - with chic, contemporary decor, a luxurious spa and a choice of six onsite restaurants.
- Casa Ticul in central Playa del Carmen is a favourite of the diving contingent.
- Just outside Tulum, in a beautiful beachfront spot, Sanara is a low-key hotel with 19 rooms and suites and a great spa. There’s also a superb restaurant perfect for after your post-sunset-beach-stroll.
- Mezzanine is a nine room, eco-friendly resort beside a secluded beach. There are tropical gardens and breathtaking sea views, plus plenty of activities on offer.
For Barefoot Luxury
- If you like the idea of a small property right on the beach then Encantada Tulum is a for you. There are just eight rooms and you’re set directly against a pristine stretch of white sand. The large terraces have incredible sea views and inside the decor is simple and chic with plenty of wood.
- The Papaya Playa Project is a collection of 73 sustainable boho-chic rooms and cabanas on a secluded stretch of white sandy beach. The decor is hip and Mayan, while the beach club is hip and Mexican.
- Nomade Tulum is a 38 room hotel in a stunning, beachfront spot. The accommodation is in a range of rustic tents, villas and suites and there’s a retreat feel to the place and a great vegetarian restaurant.
- Tides Riviera Maya is a complex of private villas on the beach and surrounded by forest. It has outdoor showers and private pools to help you make the most of the location and many of their spa treatments draw from Mayan traditions: a cultural pampering.
- Hotel Secreto is a modern white cubist building with stylish, but bare interiors - think limestone floors and huge mirrors inside and daybeds and an infinity pool outside. Situated on the Isla Mujeres, this hidden gem is easily one of the best places to stay in the Riviera Maya if you want to avoid the crowds.
- Kin Sol Soleil, just up the road from Play del Carmen in Puerto Morelos, is a tranquil property right against a white, sandy beach. There are just ten rooms with a Mexican feel, contemporary art and antique furniture, There’s also a stunning pool.
- Hidden within the jungle, Be Tulum is a collection of 20 atmospheric suites with rustic chic decor and free-standing baths. The romantic restaurant blends Mediterranean and Mexican flavours and there’s a pool and spa as well as the beach right on your doorstep.
- La Zebra is a 16 room boutique style hotel on a quiet stretch of beach. The decor is contemporary with plenty of natural light. There’s a great seafood restaurant and a lively tequila bar if you need a bit of a kick.
- Deseo, in the centre of Playa del Carmen, caters perfectly to the young, cosmopolitan crowd, with a stylish rooftop pool and terrace bar, plus hammocks on all private balconies. It's also just two blocks from the sea.
- Soho Playa is in just the right district of Play del Carmen, surrounded by cool bars, good shopping and a hip vibe - all just a few steps from the beach. They help you get into the right frame of mind with yoga and meditation in the mornings.
- Also in Playa del Carmen, Be Playa is a chic boutique property with contemporary rooms with wood floors, hot tubs and excellent views. There’s a rooftop pool, a hip bar and a creative seafood restaurant.
- Casa Malaca is a trendy private-beach-side hotel with 40 rooms and suites, three pools and a lively bar. The decor is white one white and contemporary fabulous.
For Great Value
- Casa Ticul is a relatively new adult's only 20 bedroom boutique hotel in Playa del Carmen with traditional decor but all the mod. cons.. There's a small outdoor pool and you're well located for exploring town and the beach. Rooms start from less than £50 per night.
- Some of the Hotel La Semilla's nine rooms start from less than £70 per night, but this is a more stripped-back and fashionable Playa del Carmen property with well chosen flea-market furniture and no TVs.
- The Zamas Hotel is a laid-back 20 room property on one of Tulum’s most beautiful stretches of beach. The decor is rustic chic with wooden furniture in sort-of-tile-floored-huts. There’s also a private villa for families and the restaurant has great traditional Mayan fare. Rooms start from around £90 per night.
- For around £100 per night you can stay at the Hotel Tiki Tiki, a 15 room boutique hotel in suite, leafy surrounds. The decor features plenty of glass and minimalist design.
For an Apartment or Villa
If you’d prefer to stay in an apartment or private villa we recommend you visit our online partner booking.com.
- Cancún Airport is the second largest in Mexico and the region’s hub. From there you can reach most destinations via the highway skirting the coastline. Many hotels will offer transfers, or you can rent a car.
- If you want to hire a car we recommend you visit our online partner Holiday Autos.
- The most popular time to vis the Riviera Maya is between December and March when the days are warm and sunny. Like the Caribbean, the Riviera Maya is hot and wet between June and October - and it’s hurricane season between June and November. Hurricanes are rare here, and there are great hotel deals to be found during this period, but you’ll definitely want to buy travel insurance.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Riviera Maya
Casa Ticul 20 rooms from $57Playa del Carmen (LT 08 MZ 151 Col Zacil-Ha)
Intimate, adult-only boutique hotel combines traditional looks with contemporary comforts. Bright rooms and the courtyard swimming pool make this an ideal place for exploring by day, and relaxing in the evening. Breakfast is served poolside and is the perfect way to start the day. Great beach spot.Romantic Break - An adults only hotel built for romance, the palatial suites come with private terraces and hot tubs.Swimming Pool - Small outdoor plunge poolRestrictions on children - Adults only.Full of character
Zamas Hotel 20 rooms from $115Tulum (Quintana Roo)
A laid-back property located on one of the best stretches of beach in Tulum. Rustic-chic rooms feature wooden furniture, tiled floors, pastel colours and plenty of light. The private villa perfectly serves families. A beach-side restaurant serves up traditional Mayan fare. The ideal beach escape.Beach Life - Located on a stunning white sandy beach and with serious laid-backed vibes.Sights nearby - The property is just 10 minutes from the nearest Mayan ruins.Diving - Open water, cave and cenote diving all available nearby.Fishing - Fly fish in the Sian Ka’an biosphere.Recommended by - I Escape
Hotel Tiki Tiki 15 rooms from $130Tulum (Entre Av. 5 Sur y Av. 10 Sur)
A small boutique hotel set in quiet leafy surrounds on the edge of Tulum. Light airy rooms feature plenty of glass, minimalist style, small terraces and luxury bathrooms. A large central pool is the perfect spot to unwind by. Well priced, chic style and easy access to Tulum's beaches. Superb.Value chic - A reasonably priced stay with Miami-chic style.Sights nearby - Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Sian Ka’an.Swimming Pool - Indoor/outdoorRecommended by - Tablet
BE Playa 23 rooms from $130Playa del Carmen
A chic boutique property in Mexico's beach resort town of Playa del Carmen. Contemporary rooms feature crisp white linen, clean lines, wooden floors and the best have hot tubs with a view. A rooftop pool, hip bar and creative seafood restaurant really make this hotel stand out.Beach Life - Boasting a rooftop pool, seafood restaurant and located just minutes beach.Views - Great views from hotelDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Recommended by - Tablet
Hotel La Semilla 9 rooms from $145Playa del Carmen (Gonzalo Guerrero)
The adult-only Hotel La Semilla is located in the coastal town of Playa del Carmen, just 200 metres from the beach. With romantic rustic accommodation, furnished in a shabby-chic style. Enjoy splendid buffet breakfasts each morning and relax in the terrace with a drink! Intimate and boutique.Beach Life - Hotel La Semilla is a stunning beach-chic property right on the coast so you can spend your days lounging on the beachRomantic Break - Beautiful accommodation, divine cuisine and long sunset walks on the beach -the ideal romantic getawaySights nearby - The historic Muyil Mayan and Xelha archeological sites are a must-visitDiving - There are plenty of local companies who organise scuba diving toursRecommended by - Tablet
Mezzanine 9 rooms from $157Tulum
Trendy barefoot luxury with a secluded beach and tropical gardens. Relax in airy suites and rooms with breathtaking sea views. Enjoy cocktails on the sun terrace or in dappled shade on bean bags. Great water sports and activities on offer. A place to relax in style.Honeymoons - Secluded suites boasting Jacuzzis and balconies facing the Caribbean and surrounded by lush jungle and miles unspoilt beaches.Eco break - Environmentally sound, the hotel operates on solar energy, generators, and recycled rainwater.Diving - The reefs just off Tulum’s white sand beaches are home to grouper, small reef sharks and numerous colorful fishLocal markets - Check out the local crafts in Tulum, artisans work with clay, wood, and handmade textiles to create treasures.Recommended by - Fodors, Tablet
Papaya Playa Project 73 rooms from $165Tulum
A collection of sustainable boho-chic rooms and cabanas on a secluded stretch of powder white beach. Simply styled interiors focus on nature with inspiration coming from Mayan design. A hip beach club serves contemporary Mexican cuisine and houses a lively bar. A beach haven.Beach Life - A beach property situated on a stretch of deserted white sandy beach.Diving - Embark on an excursion of the world renowned Cenote dive.Great walks - Take a class at the hotel spa.Remote - Off the beaten track.
Live Tulum 18 rooms from $172Tulum
A hip boutique property located within Tulum and with easy access to the beach. Stylish suites are all white on white with pops of electric colour and the best have private jacuzzis. Indulgent breakfasts are served and kitchenettes allow budding chefs to trial mexican cooking. Very chic.Local exploring - A chic B&B close to both Tulum's restaurants, bars and cultural sights not to mention the beach.Diving - Explore the spic cenotes (underground sink holes found in the jungle).Sights nearby - Be sure not to miss the impressive Mayan ruins.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
Soho Playa 23 rooms from $180Playa del Carmen (Quinta Roo)
Urban hip hotel in cosmopolitan neighbourhood of Playa del Carmen, sprinkled with good restaurants. Close to the beach, with roof top pool. Start with early mooring yoga or meditation on the terrace with ocean views. Pretty colourful Mayan style rooms, with balconies and hammocks.Lively - The district has a cool vibe with trendy bars, restaurants, good shopping and plenty happening on the beachRestaurant - Bistro serving local and international dishes, seafood, Mango Guacamole and tasty salads, plus a detox menuBeach nearby - Mamita's Beach Club is a short walk form the hotel with a great atmosphereBeach LifeRecommended by - Tablet
Nomade Tulum 38 rooms from $180Tulum
This hotel enjoys a stunning beachfront location in Tulum. It features a range of chic and rustic tents, villas and suites whilst their vegetarian Macondo restaurant serves delicious local cuisine. Forget about the hustle and bustle of modern life at this peaceful seaside retreat, a fantastic spot.Sights nearby - The stunning Tulum Archeological Site, located 6 miles away, is a must visitGreat walks - Wander along the coast at sunset and take in the beautifull seaside viewsViews - Great views from hotelBarefoot Luxury - For total relaxation.Recommended by - CN Traveller
Thompson Playa del Carmen 119 rooms from $237Playa del Carmen
A chic beach property with a youthful energy. Contemporary rooms are minimalist in style with epic views, large terraces and luxurious bathrooms. Dine on Mexican cuisine by the beach or on the hip roof terrace. The bar is also on point and serves superb cocktails. A beach haven.Beach Life - A stunning beach, lively nightlife scene and plenty of sunshine. The perfect Mexican experience.Diving - The nearby island of Cozumel offers excellent scuba diving opportunities.Sights nearby - Explore the Mayan remain in the ruined city of Coba.Lively - Hip and happening.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
Hotel Secreto 12 rooms from $345Isla Mujeres, Riviera Maya
One of Isla's only luxury boutique hotels. A hidden gem with infinity pool overlooking its own private beach. The chic modern rooms boast floor to ceiling windows and original artworks. The new bar serves up dangerously good Margaritas.Total relaxation - A sleepy tropical island with a laid back charm, spend your days sunbathing, swimming with dolphins or snorkelling the reefs.Sights nearby - The hotel can arrange scooter rentals and tours of the island.Swimming Pool - Infinity pool with spectacular sea views.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.Recommended by - Fodors
Encantada Tulum 8 rooms from $288Tulum (Zona Hotelera)
A glorious boho-chic property sat directly on a pristine stretch of white sand. Rooms sat amongst the tree tops allow for epic sea views from the large terraces. Inside the style is simple and chic with plenty of wood and white washed walls. A laid backed restaurant serves regional dishes. Fabulous.Beach Life - Set on a stunning stretch of white sandy beach.Local exploring - Easy access to Tulum's Mayan ruins.Great walks - Take long romantic walks along the pristine beach.Diving - Dive in one of the nearby cenotes.Recommended by - I Escape
Sanara 19 rooms from $389Tulum
This property enjoys a beachfront location just outside the town of Tulum. The range of chic rooms and suites are designed in a low-key manner whilst there is also an excellent spa and a superb restaurant. Stroll along the beach at sunset taking in the gorgeous views. A wonderful and peaceful spot.Diving - For a truly breathtaking experience head out scuba diving and marvel in the underwater worldSeaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.SpaOn the beach - In front of the hotel.Recommended by - CN Traveller
Ana y Jose Hotel 23 rooms from $343Tulum (Punta Piedra)
Brilliantly situated half way along the main strand. At Ana y Jose you'll find amazing and discrete service, top class amenities and one of the best sea swimming spots in Tulum. Not forgetting the exotic spa with numerous treatments including a chocolate wrap. An A-list paradise.Diving - The hotel organises diving courses and excursions, explore the beautiful marine life of Mexico.Fishing - Fishing trips can be chartered from the front desk, head out on a full or half day adventure.Great walks - Beautiful sandy beaches that stretch on and on, perfect for an evening stroll.Sights nearby - This hotel is only a five minute drive from Tulum’s ancient Maya ruins.
Viceroy Riviera Maya 41 rooms from $398Playa del Carmen
Stunning private villas surrounded by tropical forest and white sands. Watersports abound, delicious fresh fish restaurant, and fantastic Mayan spa to top it all off. A thrill for spa-junkies and beach seekers alike.Beach Life - Whether it's sitting sipping a cocktail on the white sands or kite surfing across the bay- this is a beach bums paradise!Private villas - Private luxury villas only.Swimming Pool - Pools looking on to beachLuxuryRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet, Kiwi Collection, Fodors
Maria del Mar 18 rooms from $478Tulum (Tulum-Boca Paila Road, KM 5)
Enjoying an idyllic beachside setting in Tulum, Maria del Mar is a truly first-rate adults retreat. The rooms and suites feature a beach chic design with plenty of light and natural hues, whilst the Mina restaurant serves up delicious Mexican-Argentinian fusion cuisine. Wonderfully romantic!Sights nearby - Be sure to visit the nearby Tulum Mayan archaeological siteGreat walks - Head off hiking through the Tulum National ParkRestrictions on children - Adult onlySeaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
Maroma 63 rooms from $478Riviera Maya
A secluded oasis hotel with beautiful beach and outstanding facilities. This luxury resort is perfect for honeymoons, beach life, and endless pampering. Enjoy tropical relaxation at one of the three hotel pools or explore the area and the many activities on offer.Back to Nature - Set on the fringes of 200 acres of jungle and coconut plantations on one of the most beautiful beaches in mexico- utter bliss!Total relaxation - Indulge in traditional Mayan healing techniques at the spa, or sip cocktails under a palapa overlooking the sea.Diving - PADI courses are available on the reef as well as cave diving in local cenotes, natural sinkholes.Birdwatching - Visit Contoy Island - an uninhabited island which is now a protected bird sanctuary.Recommended by - I Escape, Tablet, Kiwi Collection, Mr & Mrs Smith
The Sanara 14 rooms from $375Tulum
A tranquil haven set between a pristine white sandy beach and tropical jungle. Chic rooms are contemporary in style; think white on white and plenty of glass. Spend rejuvenating days lounging on the beach, practicing yoga and eating superb healthy food. The ideal spot to completely relax.Beach Life - Have a complete cleanse on a pristine white sand beach. Practice yoga daily and eat delicious healthy meals.Sights nearby - Find numerous Mayan ruins to explore. The hotel offers excellent crafted tours.Sailing - Take thrilling whale spotting trips or swim with sharks.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
Esencia 10 rooms from $492Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Riviera Maya
Boutique at its best, Esencia has it all: direct access to Xpu-Ha beach and two pools, you will have no end of places to sun yourself. That is if you can find the time with all the activities on offer! Simply yet stunningly decorated with an excellent menu. One for the entire family!GymLocal markets - Nearby X-plor activity park for kids and the young at heartSights nearby - Visit the famous Mayan ruins of TulumKayaking - through the mangroves at Sian Ka'anRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Small Luxury Hotels
The Beach 28 rooms from $419Tulum (Zona Hotelera)
A stunning beach side property perfectly encapsulating boho-chic style. Airy rooms are all white on white with linen draped four posters, luxurious bathrooms and lovely views. Just steps from a secluded stretch of white sandy beach, offering yoga and a spoiling spa. This is beach perfection.Beach Life - It says it in the name and certainly delivers (a glorious beach).Sights nearby - Explore the ancient ruins of Chichen Itza, Tulum and Coba.Restrictions on children - Adult only.Secluded setting - For escaping.
Casa de Las Olas 7 rooms from $445Tulum
A boutique eco hotel set on its own private beach. Made up of just 7 suites this is an intimate spot. Rooms are traditional in style; think white washed walls, beamed ceilings and large floor to ceiling windows. Every effort has been made to make this a legitimately sustainable property. Superb.Beach Life - A boho boutique property situated right on a private white sandy beach.Sights nearby - Take a tour of the Unesco World Heritage Site Sian Ka'an.Sailing - Take a boat trip and view majestic Mayan ruins.Restrictions on children - Children over 5+ are welcome.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet
La Zebra 16 rooms from $448Tulum (Ejido Pino Suarez)
A chic boutique property situated on quiet stretch of white sandy beach. Contemporary rooms have an organic feel with natural materials, plenty of light and soft hues. A lively bar offers tequila sampling and a restaurant specialises in seafood. The ideal spot for a relaxing beach holiday.Beach Life - Located on a glorious stretch of white sandy beach.Great walks - Tulum has numerous yoga studios and instructors can be arranged to come to the property for private classes.Birdwatching - Visit the Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve for exciting birdwatching opportunities.Fishing - The Mayan Riviera is home to some of the best sport fishing in the world.Recommended by - Small Luxury Hotels, Tablet
BE Tulum 20 rooms from $473Tulum
A collections of atmospheric suites hidden amidst the Mexican jungle. Rooms are rustic chic with stylishly placed drift-wood, free standing baths and cow-hide rugs. A romantic restaurant mixes Mediterranean and Mexican flavours. Boasting a pool, spa and beach location this is the perfect hideaway.Hideaway - Located in the jungle and next to a secluded white sandy beach.Birdwatching - Spot birds while on a kayak ride at Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve.Sights nearby - Explore the 13th century Mayan ruins of Tulum.Restrictions on children - Children over 12 are welcome.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
Casa Malca 40 rooms from $515Boca Paila Tulum
A trendy beach side property in glorious Tulum. Stylish rooms feature rustic wooden doors, chandeliers and contemporary artwork all set against a sleek white background. Boasting three pools, a spa and private beach. A lively bar stirs up cocktails until the early hours. Fabulous.Beach Life - Find three pools, access to a white sandy beach and a lively cocktail bar. Beach perfection.Birdwatching - Search for birds from a kayak in Sian Ka’an biosphere reserve.Sights nearby - Explore the impressive and mystical cenotes.Lively - Hip and happening.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet
Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa 63 rooms from $525Quintana Roo, Riviera Maya
A fabulous resort set on a beautiful stretch of white sandy beach. Luxurious rooms feature king size beds, sunken baths, large terraces and the best have private plunge pools. A spectacular spa is worthy of a visit alone and the Med-Mex cuisine is noteworthy too. Beach perfection.Spa breaks - Boasting a glorious spa complete with with self-serve muds, meditation pools and treatments that use local herbs and fruits.Beach Life - Located on a stunning stretch of white sandy beach and backed by lush jungle. Tropical paradise.Diving - Some of the Riviera Maya’s most spectacular reefs are right off Maroma’s shore.Sights nearby - Visit local ruins and cenotes near Chichen Itza, Coba and Tulum.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
Jashita 26 rooms from $540Tulum
A luxury beach-side property overlooking glistening turquoise waters. Indulgent suites are all white on white with fabulous bathrooms, spectacular views and sink-in-to beds. The restaurant boasts some of the finest Mexican and Italian cuisine in the area. A romantic spot for a beach holiday.Sights nearby - Visit the extraordinary Mayan archaeological site Chichen Itza.Barefoot Luxury - For total relaxation.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Views - Great views from hotelRecommended by - I Escape
Hotel Esencia 29 rooms from $615Quintana Roo, Riviera Maya
A luxury boutique property nestled in lush gardens and bordering a glorious white sand beach. Brilliant white rooms are contemporary in style with clean lines and enormous windows framing tropical views. Dine on regional dishes in the candlelit restaurant and sip on cocktails in the chic bar. Bliss.Total relaxation - Spend mornings on a yoga mat and days under the sun on the white sandy beach or indulging in the spa.Fishing - Just minutes from the property boats leave on deep-sea fishing excursions.Sights nearby - Marvel at the Mayan ruins of Tulum.Romantic - Good for couples.
Kin Sol Soleil 10 rooms from $695Puerto Morelos, Riviera Maya
A tranquil property set on a beautiful white sandy beach. Atmospheric throughout, find Mexican flavour in the design; think white washed walls, contemporary art and antique furniture. Just steps from the beach and boasting a stunning pool. The perfect place to completely unwind.Beach Life - An authentic Mexican experience on a pristine stretch of beach.Sights nearby - Explore striking Mayan ruins.Views - Great views from hotelRomantic - Good for couples.
Rosewood Mayakoba 128 rooms from $1800Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya
A secluded luxury property set away from lively Tulum. Stunning suites are simply designed with large glass to ceiling windows, enormous contemporary bathrooms and dark wooden furniture set against white walls. Easy access to white sandy beaches and superb cuisine. Beachside perfection.Beach Life - A chic luxury property based on a gorgeous white sand beach with crystal clear waters.Sights nearby - Visit the famed Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza.Views - Great views from hotelDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.Recommended by - Tablet