Search the best hotels in Ibiza
If you want to dance all day, and all night, in a gorgeous, sunny Mediterranean setting, then of course Ibiza is for you. But there’s so much more to Ibiza than that: it’s also idyllic for anyone seeking the Med’s quiet, rural charms. On this island of great contrasts there’s a spectrum of options when it comes to choosing the best places to stay on Ibiza, from resorts like super clubs where the party never stops, to small, rural agrotourismo and homely fincas, and beachside resorts you won't want, or need, to leave.
Some of our Ibiza Collections:
- 6 of the Best Beach Hotels on Ibiza
- 10 of the Most Luxurious Hotels on Ibiza
- 7 of the Best Family Hotels on Ibiza
- The 8 Best Spa Hotels on Ibiza
- The 15 Best Rural Hotels on Ibiza
Until the 60s Ibiza was known for its pine trees, figs, almonds and olives, and parts of the island’s rural interior are still like that today. Walking trails meander through forests, opening out onto quiet beaches, the quieter northern roads are great for cyclists, and there are numerous small coves to be discovered and explored by boat. While the crystal clear, Heritage Listed, turquoise waters are a playground for divers and snorkellers.
Where to Stay — Which Part of Ibiza?
- Ibiza Town's traditional, white architecture, 16th century Phoenician walls built to protect the city from pirates, and the island's richly diverse sea life have seen the centre of town elevated to World Heritage status, but for most people this is The Place to come for Ibiza’s legendary bars and clubs. But with the clubs, bars and restaurants have come the stylish, or boutique hotels, and there are some really special ones to be uncovered in Ibiza Town.
- Platja d'en Bossa is the other place to stay on Ibiza if you’re here for the clubs, bombastic beach bars and excellent restaurants. It’s more of a beach resort than Ibiza Town, on the south coast, and set against one of the island’s longest stretches of sand, and the glittering salt flats of the Parc Natural de Ses Salines. And it’s only about 2kms from Ibiza Town.
- The resort town of Talamanca is also close by, only 20 minutes from Ibiza Town on foot, but it’s much quieter, with a long, gentle, shallow bay that’s ideal for families.
- On the west coast is Sant Antoni de Portmany, or ‘San An’, another party town, and home to the Hostal La Torre, a legendary clifftop terrace/bar/restaurant with an old Ibiza vibe, and the Cafe del Mar, a famous sunset-watching-chill-out-bar. If you’re not really here for the clubs, but you want to dip your toe into that side of the Ibizan experience then these are the two places to come.
- To the east is Santa Eulària des Riu, with its huge marina and beautiful promenade. This is a pretty resort, with a small, but beautiful, historic quarter around the 16th century church-fortress of Puig de Missa, and some gently sloping, family friendly beaches along the coast in either direction.
- If you want to experience a more rustic Ibiza try the interior or the north coast. We like Sant Miquel de Balansat, one of Ibiza’s largest inland villages. It’s low key and traditional, and home to an impressive 14th century fortress church, and its port, a former fishing village, is 4 kms north of the town. Here you’ll find a beach of fine sand and a deep, welcoming bay. Port de Sant Miquel isn't the only nice bay in the area, this whole coast is dotted with lush cliffs and pretty bays, many of them hiding unspoiled beaches or a random beach bar.
- Our other north coast picks are Portinatx, which is probably the area’s busiest resort, and Sant Joan, which is low key and very traditional feeling.
This island is incredibly busy during the peak summer months, so if you want to guarantee a room in one of the best places to stay in Ibiza during July or August, you'll need to get organised and book well ahead.
The Best Places to Stay on Ibiza
Ibiza’s Hippest Hotels
- Cool, arty and contemporary, El Hotel Pacha is all white on white decor with clever design details, in both its large scale public spaces and in its 55 rooms and suites. Expect confident contemporary art, bright colours, a fantastic pool terrace, and a very hip bar known for its live DJ sets — complete with a red carpet. The beach is 20 minutes away, but if that sounds too long a walk you can always hire a bike from the hotel.
For a beach break
- Es Vive is a smart, all white hotel directly overlooking the sea. The 52 rooms and suites have a contemporary Art Deco feel, the best with private, sea-facing balconies. There’s a great pool — huge, and an excellent Mediterranean restaurant. But the roof terrace with its lively bar really makes this hotel stand out.
- Cas Pla isn’t actually on the coast, and it’s not even close enough to have ocean views, but it does have a wonderful beach vibe, and its location, tucked away in woods in the north of the island, is just a short stroll from the beach. There are only 16 rooms and suites, and they’re coolly cream, with wooden floors and comfortable features. There’s a large, sweeping pool in the centre of the complex and really lovely public spaces.
For a romantic stay
- Chicly converted from a 14th century tower on top of the walls of Ibiza Town’s Roman Acropolis, La Torre del Canonigo is small, historic, romantic and central. It has just eight rooms and suites, all of them with truly incredible views over the town and the harbour, and all delightfully simple, with terracotta tiled floors and beds with floaty, white canopies. There’s a pool on the spectacular terrace, with a bar and a high-end Japanese fusion restaurant.
- Another romantic choice in Ibiza Town, the Mirador de Dalt Vila is a luxurious hotel in the UNESCO listed Old Town, overlooking the ocean on one side and the town on the other. There are only 15 rooms and suites, and they’re cleverly, and elegantly designed to make the most of original features and Ibiza’s traditional design, while also incorporating contemporary design furniture and colours. The Mediterranean restaurant is excellent too. So far, so romantic, but one of the crowing romantic features of this hotel is its private yacht service, which will whizz you off to Formentera and back.
- Les Terrasses is dressed up as a little slice of French elegance in the Ibiza countryside, and it’s certainly chic, though more modern than traditional, with an interior colour scheme of greys and white, featuring brushed concrete and marble tiled floors. There are just ten rooms and suites, all light and airy with huge beds, and there are two pools, a tennis court, beautiful gardens with hammocks, and delicious food and wine served on the picturesque patio. And you’re only 10 kms from Ibiza Town.
- Intimate and idyllic, Can Pardal is a 5 room hideaway, close to Sant Miquel de Balansat. The rooms are charming, with drapes, four-poster beds, and traditional features, and most have a terrace with direct access to the pool and gardens. This is a quaint, traditional spot, and owner managed too.
Ibiza’s Best Rural Escapes
- Romantic as well as rural and relaxing, Cas Gasi is a small luxury boutique hotel tucked away in the countryside of Ibiza’s interior. There are just ten rooms, all different, but all with a delightfully traditional, comfortable furnishings. And the restaurant, which sources much of its food from the hotel plot, is fabulous. There’s also a spa, just to complete the picture of relaxation.
- If you have plans to walk or trek on Ibiza you might find Es Cucons a good choice. This agroturismo is set amongst its own lush gardens, but close to some impressive hills and rugged mountains, criss-crossed with walking trails. Closer to the hotel is the pool, surrounded by almond trees, and inside you’ll find 15 recently renovated rooms that perfectly incorporate some of this beautiful, rural property's original features. The restaurant spreads outside when the weather permits, creating a romantic ambience.
- Las Mariposas is a relaxed agroturismo, with just ten individually designed, rustic-chic rooms and suites. Think exposed beams, tiled floors, glass bricks, quirky objets, vintage furniture and colour-washed walls. You’re surrounded by a gorgeously lush garden with an inviting pool. And the daily breakfast is a lavish treat. And, here’s the secret, you’re still only ten minutes by car from Ibiza Town…
- Also set outside Ibiza Town, is Can Arabi, an elegant villa in a tranquil spot, with just 12 rooms and suites — some with private balconies and some with hot tubs as well. There’s an outdoor pool amongst gardens, several sun terraces, and the restaurant serves locally sourced dishes.
- The Hacienda Na Xamena is luxurious on many levels, but one of them might come as a surprise: it’s secluded within a nature reserve and is a proper hideaway amongst beautiful surrounds. The Hacienda’s other luxurious features are more to be expected, super chic white on white interiors with design pieces and all the mod. cons., infinity pools with incredible views, private hot tubs, an excellent restaurant, a choice of chic bars and a sumptuous spa.
- Ca Na Xica is a luxurious country house style getaway, with a really impressive exterior and 20 generously proportioned rooms and suites. It's located close to Sant Miquel de Balansat, so it’s not as rural as it feels once you’re ensconced within the property, but it’s certainly secluded. Each of the rooms and suites feels very private, and has its own balcony or terrace with lovely views. There’s also a large statement pool, complete with pool bar, and a great restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- If you want to be close to Ibiza Town but not right in the thick of it, try Es Trull, a collection of ten suites and villas just outside town, but surrounded by beautiful gardens, olive groves and orchards, so that it feels much further away. There’s a pool with a big deck and lots of grass around it, plus a playground and complimentary bike hire. The interiors are cool and neutral, and there’s plenty of space.
- In a beautiful spot surrounded by mountains, the Agro Can Gall is a 200 year old farmhouse turned nine bedroom boutique hotel. Spacious and traditionally charming, this is a really relaxed place to stay, with beautiful, rustic, non-fussy decor, a large and lovely infinity pool, a jacuzzi, huge gardens, and hotel bikes to make the short trip to the beach.
- Can Talaias was one of the first agroturisimos on Ibiza, and it’s still one of our favourites for families. It’s got the look of a Greek island villa, and the location, in a secluded spot in the hills above the bay of Cala Mastella is supremely beautiful. What we really love about it is its friendly welcome! And the feeling that you’re visiting a well loved home. There are just six rooms, but there’s plenty of scope to accommodate families, and they offer breakfast and meals by request, sourced from the property’s garden, and other local producers. Can Talais isn’t beachside, but there are numerous coves and beaches five minutes drive away.
In Ibiza Town
- Overlooking Ibiza Town’s marina, the Hotel Ocean Drive is a 40 room, retro-chic haven ideal for soaking up the scene in style and relative privacy and peace. The location is lively, but the size of this hotel means that, aside from its fantastic roof terrace bar, this is a peaceful, relaxed spot. The decor features some great design furniture, with leather and chrome, against whitewashed walls and confident art.
For great value
- Small, friendly and very affordable, Vara de Rey is a charming, traditional guesthouse in Ibiza Town’s historic centre. It has just 11 rooms and suites, decked out in a range of of traditional styles and colours, but all light-filled and generously proportioned, with quality furnishings and linens.
- For great value in a rural setting we like Can Domo, a lovely 17th century finca converted into an eight room hotel. This is a rustic spot, but that’s part of the charm, with lots of traditional elements to the decor and lots of white linen. There are lovely gardens and a pool with sunny terraces, and the views over the surrounding, unspoilt countryside are incredible.
- If you stay at Can Pujolet you can walk right out of the hotel and onto a clifftop path, affording you some stunning sea views. Can Pujolet is a handsome, laid-back agroturismo in a stunning location on the north-west coast, and has ten airy rooms, with beamed ceilings, exposed original stone, white washed walls and tiled floors. Some are self catering. And there’s a lovely pool too.
Prefer a private apartment or villa?
- If you’d prefer to stay in a self catering apartment or private villa we recommend you visit our online partner, booking.com.
- In the summer season there are plenty of flights to Ibiza Airport, which is located just four miles outside Ibiza Town, and both flag carriers and low cost airlines have scheduled landings. In the winter months it’s another story entirely, with a much reduced service that means some routes will need to fly via Madrid, Palma or Barcelona. To get from the airport to Ibiza Town, or one of the island’s other main towns, you can catch the Ibiza Bus. And if you’re most interested in travelling between the islands clubs you can travel on the Discobus.
- If you’re thinking about hiring a car, which can be a really rewarding thing to do for at least part of your stay on Ibiza, we recommend checking what our online partners, Rentalcars have to offer.
- Ibiza naturally has a Mediterranean climate, with hot, dry summers and mild winters, and lots of sunshine! Between June and September the island gets about 11 hours of sunshine a day, with temperatures in the high 20s to low 30s. If you’re here for the club scene then this is when you need to visit. If you’re not, then the autumn months are a good time to visit, with warm days and cooler evenings, and reductions in prices across the island. May is lovely too, and for the same reason, but with more flowers.
Still not sure which to book?
- Take another look below at our full list of the best places to stay on Ibiza.
- Refine your search to our recommendations for 6 of the Best Beach Hotels on Ibiza, 10 of the Most Luxurious Hotels on Ibiza or 7 of the Best Family Hotels on Ibiza.
- Or you could refine by location and stick to the best places to stay in Ibiza Town or the best places to stay in Sant Miquel de Balansat.
- Or you could expand your search instead and include all the best places to stay in the Balearic Islands.
- Finally, you might want to contact one of our friendly Gurus for personalised advice.
Monthly Weather in Ibiza
Best Hotels in Ibiza
Las Mariposas Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza 10 rooms from £148Sights nearby - Just 10 minutes by car from Ibiza TownSwimming Pool - Outdoor poolTraditional
A charming rural agroturismo with ten individually designed rooms that ooze rustic charm. Think exposed beams, colour washed walls and tiled floors adorned with quirky objets and period furnishings. Breakfast is a lavish treat and there's a pretty garden and inviting pool to while away the days! See More
Vara de Rey Ibiza Town 11 rooms from £60Beach Life - Vara de Rey is just a 12 minute walk from the nearest beach so you can easily spend your days lounging by the seasideShort fly break - With the airport just a 15 minute drive away, this is the ideal place for those enjoying a short trip awayGreat walks - Wander along the coast at sunset and appreciate the beautiful viewsRestrictions on children - Adult only
Mikasa Ibiza Town (Eivissa) 16 rooms from £95Romantic Break - A grown up space complete with a romantic rooftop restaurant, ideal for an escape for twoRestrictions on children - Adult onlyDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.Romantic - Good for couples.
A chic boutique property set near the coast in Ibiza Town. Beautifully styled rooms have a contemporary aesthetic with whitewashed walls, perfectly imperfect wood furniture and luxury bathrooms. The romantic rooftop restaurant serves Eastern Mediterranean cuisine alongside some superb cocktails. See More
Es Vive Ibiza 52 rooms from £95Roof terrace - Lively roof terrace bar.Beach LifeLively - Poolside DJs every eveningSwimming Pool - Outdoor pool
Cas Pla Ibiza 16 rooms from £114Hideaway - North of the island nestled deep in the woods, but only 15 minutes from Ibiza town.Sights nearby - Ibiza Town and Santa Eulària des RiuDiving - Diving Centre SubfariSailing - Can be booked nearby.
Can Domo Santa Eularia, Ibiza 8 rooms from £113Golf - Con Domo is on the edge of a golf course.QuietViews - Lovely views over the surrounding unspoilt countryside from its hilltop positionTraditional
Can Pujolet Santa Agnes de Corona, Ibiza 10 rooms from £113Total relaxation - A charming agroturismo in stunning countryside with lovely pool, complete with bar and access to the nearby beaches.Great walks - Excellent cliff walks starting directly from the property.Local markets - Visit the produce markets of Santa Inés and San Mateo.Swimming Pool - Outdoor pool.
An idyllic agroturismo with lovely gardens and sea views. Traditional farmhouse decor features white washed walls and exposed beams. Excellent walking terrain and a large pool to cool off in after. A restaurant serving meals using produce from the farm and local markets. A charming rural escape. See More
Sir Joan Ibiza Town (IBIZA) 38 rooms from £125Local exploring - A stylish spot ideally placed to access the marina, Ibiza Town and the beaches.Diving - Discover the ocean with the Scuba Ibiza diving centre.Swimming Pool - Outdoor poolRestaurant - Recommended.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet
The Sir Hotel chain know how to offer style and this hotel is no exception. A dazzling white hotel with cool contemporary rooms all with expansive private terraces to sun oneself from. There's a large pool, hip bar, excellent restaurant and it's perfectly located to access both beach and clubs. See More
Agro Can Gall San Lorenzo, Ibiza 11 rooms from £130Hideaway - An uber chilled spot with homecooked meals, plush bedding and lush flower filled gardens littered with olive and almond trees.Families - A vibrant, warm and welcoming boutique, perfect for a family holiday, with stunning gardens, large pool and family suites.Local markets - Pick up some holiday presents at the hippy markets at Es Canar (Wednesdays) and Sant Carlos (Saturdays).Sights nearby - Spend an afternoon exploring Eivissa's capital which boasts pretty cobbled streets and a Cathedral.Recommended by - I Escape
A 200-year-old farmhouse turned boutique hotel with authentic Ibizan charm, surrounded by mountains. White washed rooms feature exposed brick work and modern bathrooms. A lovely pool and hot tub and a beach just ten minutes away. The laid back atmosphere makes this an ideal choice for families. See More
Vinya d'en Palerm San Miguel de Balanzat, Ibiza 5 rooms from £134Total relaxationSailing - Can be booked nearby.Local markets - Good for local colour.Great walks - Good for walkers.
Can Talaias San Carlos, Ibiza 6 rooms from £139Hideaway - A charming, warm and welcoming boho-chic property in a secluded spot tucked into the hills above the bay of Cala Mastella..Local markets - Hike down the hill on Saturday's for the San Carlos hippy market.Sights nearby - Discover the pretty cobbled streets and cathedral of Eivissa.Great walks - Hike from the hotel throught the stunning countryside.Recommended by - I Escape
Can Pardal Sant Miquel de Balansat, Ibiza 5 rooms from £139Total relaxation - A chilled out spot within easy reach of lovely beaches and coves, with plush beds and in room massages.Hideaway - A charming property set in the traditional and quaint village of Saint Miquel de Balansat.Sights nearby - Wander around the pretty cobbled streets of Eivissa and admire the cathedral.Great walks - There are plenty of lovely walks in the surrounding valleys.
A peaceful and pretty hideaway hotel of just five rooms. Family run with lovely details including flower filled corners to sit and read a book. The white washed rooms maintain their traditional features including exposed beams and most have terraces and direct pool access. A tranquil retreat. See More
Can Planells Sant Miquel de Balansat, Ibiza 8 rooms from £139Country Escape - A charming agroturismo, with traditional country style rooms and bikes for exploring this quiet and stunning part of the islandGreat walks - Explore the unspoilt countryside of Ibiza with walks starting straight from the hotel door.Sailing - Rent a speed boat and explore this island from the sea.Swimming Pool - Outdoor Pool.
A warm and welcoming country agroturismo, where guests become part of the family. Simple and elegant country style decor features white washed walls and exposed beams. Tranquil lemon orchards and gardens, a pool and bikes to hire. Great value and perfectly laid-backed for families. See More
Gatzara Suites Illes Balears, Ibiza 20 rooms from £141Romantic Break - Set in a picturesque village known for its laid-back bohemian vibe, this pretty and sophisticated hotel is ideal for couplesSwimming Pool - Year-round outdoor poolSailing - Can be booked nearby.Views - Great views from hotel
A sophisticated village hotel with a spectacular rooftop pool. The interiors are chic and minimalist with whitewashed walls accented by colourful furnishings and artisanal pieces. Spacious rooms have a muted palette and delicate gauze bed hangings. The top-notch food seals the deal! See More
Can Sastre Santa Gertrudis de Fruitera, Ibiza 4 rooms from £151Country Escape - Set in the a traditional finca with a working farm on the sunny island of Ibiza, book this hotel for a tranquil rural retreatRomantic Break - With a quiet setting, fantastic bar and restaurant, and just four guestrooms, this hotel is great for a couples' breakHideaway - Nestled in peaceful gardens surrounded by olive and orange trees, book this hotel for a relaxing hideaway holidayLocal markets - Head to Punta Arabí Hippy Market on Wednesday in Es Caná and the Las Dalias Hippy Market on Saturday in San Carlos
This boutique Ibiza hotel is set in beautiful Mediterranean gardens in the rural heart of the island. Bohemian interiors highlight natural materials, with whitewashed stone walls and dark wood accents. Enjoy refreshing cocktails on the palm-tree shaded terrace by the pool. See More
El Hotel Pacha Ibiza Town (Ibiza) 55 rooms from £158City Style - A hip contemporary hotel with bold modern design, a hip bar with live dj sets, cool pool terrace, and private in room hot tubs.Local exploring - A social and cultural hub in the heart of Ibiza Town, within walking distance of the main attractions.Swimming Pool - An outdoor pool for guestsDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.
A trendy urban hotel in the heart of Ibiza town area. Large and contemporary rooms with a creative touch- expect sleek white on white design, quirky art, and stylish wooden furnishings. Gourmet food in the restaurant, a pool and a popular bar (with a red carpet) on site. Very hip and happening. See More
Can Curreu Santa Eulària del Riu, Ibiza 17 rooms from £169Spa breaks - Can Curreu has fabulous spa facilities including thermal circuit, hot tub, pools and a comprehensive array of treatmentsRiding - Stables on siteLuxuryRomantic BreakRecommended by - I Escape, Mr & Mrs Smith, CN Traveller
A stunning finca in Northern Ibiza. A white washed farmhouse renovation set in lush grounds. Chic rooms and suites with all the mod cons, private balconies, and kitchenettes. A fabulous restaurant, extensive spa, pool, and boat to charter. A glorious spot for honeymooners. See More
Es Cucons Santa Agnes de Corona, Ibiza 15 rooms from £187Honeymoons - Designed for romance- this tranquil and intimate1650s finca boasts a wonderful honeymoon suite, spa treatments and lush gardens.Sights nearby - Make a trip to Eivissa to explore the stunning Old Town with its cobbled streets and hill-top cathedral.Great walks - Lovely trials running through the valley with walks starting straight from the front door.Views - Great views from hotelRecommended by - I Escape
A stunningly renovated relaxed rural property set amidst lush gardens and craggy mountains. The chic and stylish decor showcases the properties old features, with modern touches. Great food served under the shade of almond trees and a garden pool. Cosy, charming and romantic. See More
La Torre del Canonigo Ibiza Town 8 rooms from £200Views - Stunning views over Ibiza Town and its harbourSights nearby - Located in the centre of Ibiza's Old Town. Built in the grounds of the city's Roman AcropolisPrivate Hot Tub - Book the suite for your own private hot tub on a terrace overlooking the citySwimming Pool - Outdoor rooftop pool
14th century tower built atop the walls of the Roman acropolis providing chic city centre accommodation in the heart of Ibiza Town. Eight stylish rooms some with four poster beds and floaty canopies and cool terracotta floors. Go for those with a terrace for the best view in town. Very romantic. See More
Can Arabi Ibiza 12 rooms from £208Country Escape - Originally a cattle farm, it has been renovated into a country house with gardens and a poolLocal exploring - Ideally located close to the small village of Puig den Valls and Ibiza TownLocal markets - Next door to local supermarkets, bars and restaurantsDiving - Dive at Es Vedra Island. Tours can be organised
Ca Na Xica Sant Miquel de Balansat, Ibiza 20 rooms from £217Total relaxation - An on site spa in a beautiful location. Pamper yourselves with a massage from their professional therapistsBack to Nature - Surrounded on all sides by orchards and olive trees and offering wonderful viewsFoodies - Excellent food served at the restaurant focussing on ingredients grown locallyGreat walks - Lovely hikes can be organised in the countryside surrouding the hotel
Can Lluc Sant Rafel, Ibiza 125 rooms from £217FamiliesRomantic BreakRestaurant - A la carte restaurant using either home grown or locally sourced produce.Great walks - Jogging and hiking trails on the doorstepRecommended by - Sawdays
A rustic chic farmhouse surrounded by hills. Rooms, suites, apartments, and one villa cater to families, couples, and groups of friends. Traditional in style with stone walls, wooden beams and four poster beds. Lush gardens, good restaurant, and pool. Charming, and close to the best restaurants. See More
7Pines Ibiza 123 rooms from £233Hideaway - A private and luxurious resort offering a secluded setting and glorious views over the rock island of Es Vedra.Diving - Discover under the sea on a diving excursion in crystal clear waters.Sailing - Charter a yacht and spend a luxurious day at sea.Swimming Pool - Outdoor pools
Es Trull Ibiza 10 rooms from £243Local exploring - Cool Ibizan villas in large grounds overlooking the town and surrounded by peaceful olive grovesGreat walks - Walk among the surrounding orchards and olive grovesPrivate Hot Tub - Hydro-Massage bath tubsSecluded setting - For escaping.
Set amidst beautiful secluded gardens with a swimming pool, surrounded by olive groves and fruit trees, Es Trull provides classic Ibizan style. Elegant white villas with bedrooms decorated in cool natural tones and some with private terrace areas. A quieter spot just outside Ibiza town. See More
Aguas de Ibiza Lifestyle & Spa Santa Eularia des Riu, Ibiza 112 rooms from £243Eco break - The ideal eco break on the beach, with solar panelled balconies and sleek features to minimise use of AC.Total relaxation - With an award winning spa, pillow menus, a Michelin star chef and sea facing suites and rooms.Diving - Diving trips can be organised by the hotel.Romantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Design Hotels
All round one-stop 5 star contemporary eco hotel with sublime food created by award-winning Michelin star chef Sergi Arola, pampering spa and rooftop pool overlooking Santa Eulalia marina. Will appeal to couples, soloists and groups who appreciate impeccable service, delicious food and good vibes. See More
Cas Gasi Santa Gertrudis, Ibiza 10 rooms from £269Total relaxation - A luxury country hotel with a well equipped spa and lovely outdoor yoga area.Sailing - Take a personal trip on a sailing or motor boat to Formentera or around the island.Great walks - Wander to the local village of Sant Rafel and marvel at the beautiful church.Views - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Frommers, Michelin Travel
A small luxury boutique hotel hidden away in beautiful countryside in the middle of the island. White washed rooms feature rustic-chic furniture. Stunning cuisine is served up in the restaurant using organic produce from the hotel plot. A glorious spa. A haven to unwind in. See More
Pure House Illes Balears, Ibiza from £278Country Escape - Set on a sprawling country estate with fruit groves, a pine forest and farm, book this hotel for an idyllic rural island retreatRomantic Break - Offering a select few suites, luxurious facilities and beautiful grounds, book this hotel for an indulgent romantic getawayFoodies - All the food at the hotel is organic and the majority is sourced directly from the hotel's own grounds, great for foodiesSailing - Take a romantic private boat trip from the coast to celebrate a special occasion; ask your hosts for help with bookingRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Great Small Hotels
This hotel offers a chic, rural retreat a short drive from Ibiza town. Interiors are effortlessly stylish, while outside a saltwater pool sits nestled within the Mediterranean garden. Set on a Finca surrounded by olive groves, the hotel has an oasis-like atmosphere - perfect for a romantic getaway. See More
Mirador De Dalt Vila Ibiza Town 15 rooms from £286Romantic Break - Nestled in the picteresque Unesco-protected hillside of Ibiza Town the property exudes charm and old-styled romance.Sights nearby - Explore Ibiza Old Town including The fortification bastions, the former Dominican convent and the Bishop’s palace.Views - Great views from hotel5* Luxury - Very high service standards.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet, Kiwi Collection, Relais & Chateaux
Hotel Hacienda Na Xamena San Miguel, Ibiza 77 rooms from £292Hideaway - A boutique hotel with stunning sea views and just far enough from the Ibizian action for those looking for a tranquil escape.Total relaxation - Unwind in style with relaxed friendly staff, a glorious indoor and outdoor spa, several pools and fantastic restaurant.Kayaking - Rent a sea kayak and head off to explore the coves and caves that make up this rugged coastline.Sailing - Let the hotel help you hire a boat for a day at sea.Recommended by - Tablet
Luxury, seclusion and relaxation at this special hotel sited within a nature reserve. Minimalist white on white interiors with large glass windows and spectacular cliff top views. Infinity pools, fine dining and a sumptuous spa. The ideal hideaway to completely unwind in. See More
Hotel Ocean Drive Ibiza Town 40 rooms from £312Beach LifeClose to nightlifeViews - Views of the Marina.Lively - Hip and happening.Recommended by - Tablet, Kiwi Collection
Atzaro Agroturismo Ibiza 24 rooms from £360LuxurySpaWellbeingSpa breaksRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, I Escape, CN Traveller
Nobu Hotel Ibiza Bay Ibiza Town (Ibiza) 152 rooms from £426Families - The perfect family destination with all important kids club, seafront pools and top notch spa for the grown-upsBeach Life - Boasting a spectacular setting on the tranquil Talamanca Bay.Sailing - Charter a boat and explore the island by sea.Swimming Pool - Outdoor poolRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
A luxury hotel overlooking a picturesque bay on the outskirts of Ibiza Town. Chic rooms are white on white with the odd pop of colour coming from the soft furnishings. Four restaurants - one being Nobu - offer exciting and innovative cuisine. To top it off there's an indulgent spa too. See More