Search the best hotels in Ibiza
If you’re dreaming of dancing all day — and all night — on a gorgeous Mediterranean island, then Ibiza is undoubtedly for you. There’s so much more, however, to to this enchanting Balearic Island than its famous parties. Eager explorers will find dazzling beaches and tranquil bays, charming little villages and wonderful hiking and cycling trails. Fabulous accommodation options abound, scattered between buzzy Ibiza Town and its pine tree and orange grove-studded interior. Read on for our Gurus’ expert guide to the best places to stay in Ibiza.
Some of our Ibiza Collections:
- 6 of the Best Beach Hotels on Ibiza
- 10 of the Most Luxurious Hotels on Ibiza
- 7 of the Best Family Hotels on Ibiza
- The 8 Best Spa Hotels on Ibiza
- The 15 Best Rural Hotels on Ibiza
- The Best Boutique Hotels in Ibiza
- Best Honeymoon Hotels in Ibiza
- Ibiza Hotels with Pools
- Ibiza Hotels with Balconies
Ibiza Town is the island’s party hotspot, home to world-class bars, clubs and restaurants. It’s also a beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site, protected by 16th-century fortifications designed to keep out pirates and filled with fascinating historic landmarks. Amble along little lanes lined with shops, cafés and galleries, or join well-heeled holidaymakers at the marina. Nearby Platja d'en Bossa is another favourite for big nights out.
For a more laid-back island experience, make your way to Sant Miquel de Balansat. A large village just a few kilometres from Ibiza’s northern coast, it’s ideal for romantic couples as well as friends and families. The relaxed resort town of Santa Eulària des Riu is another brilliant base, with family-friendly beaches and a heritage centre. Further inland are restful rural retreats and intimate agroturismos, reflecting the sustainable ethos and bohemian cool which has characterised life on the island for decades. Wherever you choose to base yourself, you’ll find that the best places to stay in Ibiza fill up fast. Book your trip well in advance!
The Best Places to Stay on Ibiza
- La Torre del Canonigo, housed in a 14th-century tower atop the walls of Ibiza Town's fortified Roman city, is a gem. The eight inviting guestrooms have cool terracotta floors, wrought-iron four-posters with floaty canopies and private sea view balconies. A terrific Japanese restaurant and cooling plunge pool complete the picture. Superb.
- Can Sastre has just four unique suites with natural materials, whitewashed walls and handwoven textiles creating a relaxed bohemian feel. Pick this place for a romantic rural retreat, complete with a swimming pool, fantastic bar and intimate restaurant.
- Mirador de Dalt Vila is a beautiful 19th-century town house in the walled part of Ibiza's Old Town. With just 12 indulgent guestrooms featuring big cosy beds, exposed wooden beams and soothing cream tones, it's perfect for intimate romantic breaks. A five star stay.
- Mikasa has 16 laid-back, bohemian rooms with white-washed walls, quirky artisanal decor and pale linens. A creative retreat for couples, this boutique bolthole boasts a relaxed Middle Eastern rooftop restaurant with cracking cocktails. A low-key favourite in Ibiza Town.
For Eco-Minded Indulgence
- Pure House invites romantic couples to hide away in blissful rural surroundings, just minutes from Ibiza Town. Pick this place for its natural beauty, with olive groves and pine trees galore, as well as hip, understated rooms and a superb saltwater pool. Yoga classes and organic cuisine add to the wellness focus.
- Atzaro Agroturismo, on a 13-hectare estate with well-tended gardens, a farm and orange groves, is a real oasis of wellbeing. The 300-year-old finca oozes authentic character, with large Ibiza-chic rooms and suites, a splendid spa and and elegant restaurant showcasing the farm's produce. Very special.
- Cas Gasi, a 10-bedroom boutique bolthole in Ibiza's verdant interior, has a relaxed, traditional feel. There's a strong sustainable focus, with regenerative farming producing organic fruit and vegetables in the hotel's grounds, free-range chickens for fresh eggs and an eco-conscious saltwater swimming pool. The spa is also fabulous.
For Families or Groups
- Vinya d'en Palerm is a converted farmhouse with five simple, rustic bedrooms, each of which has a private terrace. Borrow bicycles, swim in the pool and enjoy relaxing strolls between the surrounding vineyards and orchards. Brilliant for families or groups who can book the whole place.
- Agro Can Gall, a 200-year-old farmhouse turned nine bedroom boutique hotel, has stacks of traditional charm. A wonderfully relaxing place to stay, it's ideal for families or groups of friends eager to make the most of the infinity pool, huge gardens and hot tub. Use the hotel bicycles to cycle to the beach.
- Can Planells is a laid-back, family-run agroturismo with just eight characterful rooms. Families will love the flexible accommodation options, the dips in the refreshing swimming pool, kicking back in the orchards and hiring bicycles to explore. Lovely and peaceful.
- Cas Plá, just five minutes from Port de Sant Miquel, sits within a leafy forest. Some of the 16 spacious rooms have sofa beds for additional guests, and there's a huge outdoor pool tucked in the verdant gardens. A great spot for families or friends dreaming of a quiet rural break.
- Can Talaias was one of Ibiza's earliest agroturismos, carefully converted by actor Terry Thomas in the 1960s. A secluded spot in the hills above the bay of Cala Mastella, it remains one of our favourites for families. Book one — or all — of the six rooms and enjoy a friendly welcome, as well as delicious meals with ingredients sourced in part from the gardens. The ocean views are stunning.
FOR LIVELY PARTYGOERS
- El Hotel Pacha is an elegant contemporary hotel with spacious rooms featuring modern artwork in Ibiza Town. Enjoy delicious dishes at the restaurant, take a dip in the outdoor pool or party the night away at neighbouring Pacha, one of Ibiza's trendiest clubs. Hotel guests enjoy free club entry.
- Hotel Ocean Drive, overlooking Ibiza Town's yacht harbour, has become something of an island icon. Known for its retro-chic style, this central spot has smart rooms and suites with sea views and mid-century furnishings, as well as nods to the DJs and producers who have made Ibiza famous. Head up to the fabulous rooftop bar for live music within sight of the glittering lights of the marina and the Mediterranean.
- Aguas de Ibiza Lifestyle & Spa offers five-star contemporary interiors, a pampering spa and a rooftop pool overlooking Santa Eulalia marina. Chef Sergi Arola's creative cuisine is legendary — as are the live DJ sets. Very cool.
- MiM Ibiza, inspired by Art Deco glamour, will be a sure-fire hit with keen partygoers. White-on-white interiors are slick and stylish, with views over the big swimming pool and the ocean beyond. Kick off your evenings with live DJ sets at the bar before heading out to Ibiza Town's nearby clubs. Adults only and great fun.
- Sir Joan has just 38 swish rooms and suites, perfect for couples or groups of friends seeking a sophisticated base in the heart of Ibiza Town. Dine in style at two sleek restaurants, join fellow guests at the hip bar or hire the hotel boat for the day. A seriously cool choice for well-heeled travellers, with a lively vibe.
- Hotel Hacienda Na Xamena, set within a nature reserve, is a stunning luxury hotel with ocean-view rooms and suites, many of which also have whirlpool tubs. Whitewashed interiors are slick and stylish, and guests are invited to unwind at the infinity pool or enjoy soothing Thalassotherapy saltwater treatments at the superb La Posidonia Spa. Feast on gourmet fare in striking surroundings each evening.
- Ca Na Xica is a beautiful country house hotel with 20 generously proportioned rooms and suites. Set in the centre of Ibiza, it's secluded yet perfect for exploring. A gorgeous property with a lap pool framed by towering cypress trees, a gourmet Mediterranean restaurant and a superb spa. Glorious.
- Nobu Hotel Ibiza Bay is a real showstopper. This luxurious coastal hotel has gorgeous rooms and suites clad in white and cream tones, with soothing blue accents. Feast in one of four restaurants, gather at the oceanfront swimming pool or kick back on your private terrace. For romantic couples as well as fun-loving families.
- 7Pines is an enormously indulgent clifftop resort on the island's west coast. Polished suites feature glossy blue and white interiors, and some have their own plunge pools. A gorgeous modernist escape with a sensational spa, concierge service and delectable dining.
For Great Value
- Vara de Rey has welcomed travellers to Ibiza Town since 1953. A characterful little guesthouse with 11 individually appointed rooms just two minutes' walk from the port, it's a superb choice for a great value Ibiza escape. Expect plenty of old-school charm, just moments from the best bars and clubs.
FOR AN APARTMENT OR HOLIDAY VILLA
- If you'd prefer a self-catering option, we suggest that you visit our online partner Booking.com.
- Fly to Ibiza Airport, close to Ibiza Town, and travel to your hotel by taxi or catch the Ibiza Bus. Alternatively, speak to your hotel about arranging an airport transfer in advance.
- Ibiza is wonderful to explore with the freedom of your own transport! Contact our online partner Rentalcars if you would like to hire a car.
- Expect hot, sunny summers, with temperatures averaging between 25°C - 30°C from June to August, when the island gets around 11 hours of sunshine per day. This is also the most popular time for keen partygoers. Travel in late April, May or late September for a more tranquil experience; the off-season is lovely and you can expect some great hotel deals.
Still not sure?
- Explore our list of all the best places to stay in Ibiza Town.
- Alternatively, expand your search to see our pick of the best places to stay in the Balearic Islands.
- Or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Ibiza
Best Hotels in Ibiza
Vara de Rey Ibiza Town 11 rooms from £60Beach Life - Vara de Rey is just a 12 minute walk from the nearest beach so you can easily spend your days lounging by the seasideShort break - With the airport just a 15 minute drive away, this is the ideal place for those enjoying a short trip awayGreat walks - Wander along the coast at sunset and appreciate the beautiful viewsRestrictions on children - Adult only
Cas Pla Ibiza 16 rooms from £114Hideaway - North of the island nestled deep in the woods, but only 15 minutes from Ibiza town.Sights nearby - Ibiza Town and Santa Eulària des RiuDiving - Diving Centre SubfariSailing - Can be booked nearby.
Can Pujolet Santa Agnes de Corona, Ibiza 10 rooms from £113Total relaxation - A charming agroturismo in stunning countryside with lovely pool, complete with bar and access to the nearby beaches.Great walks - Excellent cliff walks starting directly from the property.Local markets - Visit the produce markets of Santa Inés and San Mateo.Swimming Pool - Outdoor pool.
An idyllic agroturismo with lovely gardens and sea views. Traditional farmhouse decor features white washed walls and exposed beams. Excellent walking terrain and a large pool to cool off in after. A restaurant serving meals using produce from the farm and local markets. A charming rural escape. See More
Mikasa Ibiza Town (Eivissa) 16 rooms from £120Romantic Break - A grown up space complete with a romantic rooftop restaurant, ideal for an escape for twoRestrictions on children - Adult onlyDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.Romantic - Good for couples.
A chic boutique property set near the coast in Ibiza Town. Beautifully styled rooms have a contemporary aesthetic with whitewashed walls, perfectly imperfect wood furniture and luxury bathrooms. The romantic rooftop restaurant serves Eastern Mediterranean cuisine alongside some superb cocktails. See More
Sir Joan Ibiza Town (IBIZA) 38 rooms from £125Local exploring - A stylish spot ideally placed to access the marina, Ibiza Town and the beaches.Diving - Discover the ocean with the Scuba Ibiza diving centre.Swimming Pool - Outdoor poolRestaurant - Recommended.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet
The Sir Hotel chain know how to offer style and this hotel is no exception. A dazzling white hotel with cool contemporary rooms all with expansive private terraces to sun oneself from. There's a large pool, hip bar, excellent restaurant and it's perfectly located to access both beach and clubs. See More
Agro Can Gall San Lorenzo, Ibiza 11 rooms from £130Hideaway - An uber chilled spot with homecooked meals, plush bedding and lush flower filled gardens littered with olive and almond trees.Families - A vibrant, warm and welcoming boutique, perfect for a family holiday, with stunning gardens, large pool and family suites.Local markets - Pick up some holiday presents at the hippy markets at Es Canar (Wednesdays) and Sant Carlos (Saturdays).Sights nearby - Spend an afternoon exploring Eivissa's capital which boasts pretty cobbled streets and a Cathedral.Recommended by - I Escape
A 200-year-old farmhouse turned boutique hotel with authentic Ibizan charm, surrounded by mountains. White washed rooms feature exposed brick work and modern bathrooms. A lovely pool and hot tub and a beach just ten minutes away. The laid back atmosphere makes this an ideal choice for families. See More
Vinya d'en Palerm San Miguel de Balanzat, Ibiza 5 rooms from £134Total relaxationSailing - Can be booked nearby.Local markets - Good for local colour.Great walks - Good for walkers.
MIM Ibiza Ibiza 53 rooms from £155Roof terrace - Lively roof terrace bar.Beach LifeLively - Poolside DJs every eveningSwimming Pool - Outdoor pool
Can Talaias San Carlos, Ibiza 6 rooms from £139Hideaway - A charming, warm and welcoming boho-chic property in a secluded spot tucked into the hills above the bay of Cala Mastella..Local markets - Hike down the hill on Saturday's for the San Carlos hippy market.Sights nearby - Discover the pretty cobbled streets and cathedral of Eivissa.Great walks - Hike from the hotel throught the stunning countryside.Recommended by - I Escape
Can Pardal Sant Miquel de Balansat, Ibiza 5 rooms from £139Total relaxation - A chilled out spot within easy reach of lovely beaches and coves, with plush beds and in room massages.Hideaway - A charming property set in the traditional and quaint village of Saint Miquel de Balansat.Sights nearby - Wander around the pretty cobbled streets of Eivissa and admire the cathedral.Great walks - There are plenty of lovely walks in the surrounding valleys.
A peaceful and pretty hideaway hotel of just five rooms. Family run with lovely details including flower filled corners to sit and read a book. The white washed rooms maintain their traditional features including exposed beams and most have terraces and direct pool access. A tranquil retreat. See More
Can Planells Sant Miquel de Balansat, Ibiza 8 rooms from £139Country Escape - A charming agroturismo, with traditional country style rooms and bikes for exploring this quiet and stunning part of the islandGreat walks - Explore the unspoilt countryside of Ibiza with walks starting straight from the hotel door.Sailing - Rent a speed boat and explore this island from the sea.Swimming Pool - Outdoor Pool.
A warm and welcoming country agroturismo, where guests become part of the family. Simple and elegant country style decor features white washed walls and exposed beams. Tranquil lemon orchards and gardens, a pool and bikes to hire. Great value and perfectly laid-backed for families. See More
Gatzara Suites Illes Balears, Ibiza 20 rooms from £141Romantic Break - Set in a picturesque village known for its laid-back bohemian vibe, this pretty and sophisticated hotel is ideal for couplesSwimming Pool - Year-round outdoor poolSailing - Can be booked nearby.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.
A sophisticated village hotel with a spectacular rooftop pool. The interiors are chic and minimalist with whitewashed walls accented by colourful furnishings and artisanal pieces. Spacious rooms have a muted palette and delicate gauze bed hangings. The top-notch food seals the deal! See More
Las Mariposas Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza 10 rooms from £148Sights nearby - Just 10 minutes by car from Ibiza TownSwimming Pool - Outdoor poolTraditionalRestrictions on children
A charming rural agroturismo with ten individually designed rooms that ooze rustic charm. Think exposed beams, colour washed walls and tiled floors adorned with quirky objets and period furnishings. Breakfast is a lavish treat and there's a pretty garden and inviting pool to while away the days! See More
Can Sastre Santa Gertrudis de Fruitera, Ibiza 4 rooms from £151Country Escape - Set in the a traditional finca with a working farm on the sunny island of Ibiza, book this hotel for a tranquil rural retreatRomantic Break - With a quiet setting, fantastic bar and restaurant, and just four guestrooms, this hotel is great for a couples' breakHideaway - Nestled in peaceful gardens surrounded by olive and orange trees, book this hotel for a relaxing hideaway holidayLocal markets - Head to Punta Arabí Hippy Market on Wednesday in Es Caná and the Las Dalias Hippy Market on Saturday in San Carlos
This boutique Ibiza hotel is set in beautiful Mediterranean gardens in the rural heart of the island. Bohemian interiors highlight natural materials, with whitewashed stone walls and dark wood accents. Enjoy refreshing cocktails on the palm-tree shaded terrace by the pool. See More
El Hotel Pacha Ibiza Town (Ibiza) 55 rooms from £158City Style - A hip contemporary hotel with bold modern design, a hip bar with live dj sets, cool pool terrace, and private in room hot tubs.Local exploring - A social and cultural hub in the heart of Ibiza Town, within walking distance of the main attractions.Swimming Pool - An outdoor pool for guestsDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.
A trendy urban hotel in the heart of Ibiza town area. Large and contemporary rooms with a creative touch- expect sleek white on white design, quirky art, and stylish wooden furnishings. Gourmet food in the restaurant, a pool and a popular bar (with a red carpet) on site. Very hip and happening. See More
Can Curreu Santa Eulària del Riu, Ibiza 17 rooms from £169Spa breaks - Can Curreu has fabulous spa facilities including thermal circuit, hot tub, pools and a comprehensive array of treatmentsRiding - Stables on siteLuxuryRomantic BreakRecommended by - I Escape, Mr & Mrs Smith, CN Traveller
A stunning finca in Northern Ibiza. A white washed farmhouse renovation set in lush grounds. Chic rooms and suites with all the mod cons, private balconies, and kitchenettes. A fabulous restaurant, extensive spa, pool, and boat to charter. A glorious spot for honeymooners. See More
Es Cucons Santa Agnes de Corona, Ibiza 15 rooms from £187Honeymoons - Designed for romance- this tranquil and intimate1650s finca boasts a wonderful honeymoon suite, spa treatments and lush gardens.Sights nearby - Make a trip to Eivissa to explore the stunning Old Town with its cobbled streets and hill-top cathedral.Great walks - Lovely trials running through the valley with walks starting straight from the front door.Views - Great views from hotelRecommended by - I Escape
A stunningly renovated relaxed rural property set amidst lush gardens and craggy mountains. The chic and stylish decor showcases the properties old features, with modern touches. Great food served under the shade of almond trees and a garden pool. Cosy, charming and romantic. See More
La Torre del Canonigo Ibiza Town 8 rooms from £200Views - Stunning views over Ibiza Town and its harbourSights nearby - Located in the centre of Ibiza's Old Town. Built in the grounds of the city's Roman AcropolisPrivate Hot Tub - Book the suite for your own private hot tub on a terrace overlooking the citySwimming Pool - Outdoor rooftop pool
14th century tower built atop the walls of the Roman acropolis providing chic city centre accommodation in the heart of Ibiza Town. Eight stylish rooms some with four poster beds and floaty canopies and cool terracotta floors. Go for those with a terrace for the best view in town. Very romantic. See More
Can Lluc Sant Rafel, Ibiza 20 rooms from £217Romantic BreakFamiliesRestaurant - A la carte restaurant using either home grown or locally sourced produce.Great walks - Jogging and hiking trails on the doorstepRecommended by - Sawdays
A rustic chic farmhouse surrounded by hills. Rooms, suites, apartments, and one villa cater to families, couples, and groups of friends. Traditional in style with stone walls, wooden beams and four poster beds. Lush gardens, good restaurant, and pool. Charming, and close to the best restaurants. See More
Can Arabi Ibiza 12 rooms from £226Country Escape - Originally a cattle farm, it has been renovated into a country house with gardens and a poolLocal exploring - Ideally located close to the small village of Puig den Valls and Ibiza TownLocal markets - Next door to local supermarkets, bars and restaurantsDiving - Dive at Es Vedra Island. Tours can be organised
7Pines Ibiza 123 rooms from £233Hideaway - A private and luxurious resort offering a secluded setting and glorious views over the rock island of Es Vedra.Diving - Discover under the sea on a diving excursion in crystal clear waters.Sailing - Charter a yacht and spend a luxurious day at sea.Swimming Pool - Outdoor pools
Aguas de Ibiza Lifestyle & Spa Santa Eularia des Riu, Ibiza 112 rooms from £243Eco break - The ideal eco break on the beach, with solar panelled balconies and sleek features to minimise use of AC.Total relaxation - With an award winning spa, pillow menus, a Michelin star chef and sea facing suites and rooms.Diving - Diving trips can be organised by the hotel.Romantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Design Hotels
All round one-stop 5 star contemporary eco hotel with sublime food created by award-winning Michelin star chef Sergi Arola, pampering spa and rooftop pool overlooking Santa Eulalia marina. Will appeal to couples, soloists and groups who appreciate impeccable service, delicious food and good vibes. See More
Cas Gasi Santa Gertrudis, Ibiza 10 rooms from £269Total relaxation - A luxury country hotel with a well equipped spa and lovely outdoor yoga area.Sailing - Take a personal trip on a sailing or motor boat to Formentera or around the island.Great walks - Wander to the local village of Sant Rafel and marvel at the beautiful church.SpaRecommended by - Frommers, Michelin Travel
A small luxury boutique hotel hidden away in beautiful countryside in the middle of the island. White washed rooms feature rustic-chic furniture. Stunning cuisine is served up in the restaurant using organic produce from the hotel plot. A glorious spa. A haven to unwind in. See More
Pure House Illes Balears, Ibiza 5 rooms from £278Country Escape - Set on a sprawling country estate with fruit groves, a pine forest and farm, book this hotel for an idyllic rural island retreatRomantic Break - Offering a select few suites, luxurious facilities and beautiful grounds, book this hotel for an indulgent romantic getawayFoodies - All the food at the hotel is organic and the majority is sourced directly from the hotel's own grounds, great for foodiesSailing - Take a romantic private boat trip from the coast to celebrate a special occasion; ask your hosts for help with bookingRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Great Small Hotels
This hotel offers a chic, rural retreat a short drive from Ibiza town. Interiors are effortlessly stylish, while outside a saltwater pool sits nestled within the Mediterranean garden. Set on a Finca surrounded by olive groves, the hotel has an oasis-like atmosphere - perfect for a romantic getaway. See More
Mirador De Dalt Vila Ibiza Town 15 rooms from £286Romantic Break - Nestled in the picteresque Unesco-protected hillside of Ibiza Town the property exudes charm and old-styled romance.Sights nearby - Explore Ibiza Old Town including The fortification bastions, the former Dominican convent and the Bishop’s palace.Whirlpool Bathtub - Whirlpool baths in every roomViews - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet, Kiwi Collection, Relais & Chateaux
Ca Na Xica Sant Miquel de Balansat, Ibiza 20 rooms from £286Total relaxation - An on site spa in a beautiful location. Pamper yourselves with a massage from their professional therapistsBack to Nature - Surrounded on all sides by orchards and olive trees and offering wonderful viewsFoodies - Excellent food served at the restaurant focussing on ingredients grown locallyGreat walks - Lovely hikes can be organised in the countryside surrouding the hotel
Hotel Hacienda Na Xamena San Miguel, Ibiza 77 rooms from £292Hideaway - A boutique hotel with stunning sea views and just far enough from the Ibizian action for those looking for a tranquil escape.Total relaxation - Unwind in style with relaxed friendly staff, a glorious indoor and outdoor spa, several pools and fantastic restaurant.Kayaking - Rent a sea kayak and head off to explore the coves and caves that make up this rugged coastline.Sailing - Let the hotel help you hire a boat for a day at sea.Recommended by - Tablet
Luxury, seclusion and relaxation at this special hotel sited within a nature reserve. Minimalist white on white interiors with large glass windows and spectacular cliff top views. Infinity pools, fine dining and a sumptuous spa. The ideal hideaway to completely unwind in. See More
Hotel Ocean Drive Ibiza Town 40 rooms from £312Beach LifeClose to nightlifeViews - Views of the Marina.Lively - Hip and happening.Recommended by - Tablet, Kiwi Collection
Atzaro Agroturismo Ibiza 24 rooms from £360SpaTotal relaxationSpa breaksLuxuryRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, I Escape, CN Traveller
Nobu Hotel Ibiza Bay Ibiza Town (Ibiza) 152 rooms from £426Families - The perfect family destination with all important kids club, seafront pools and top notch spa for the grown-upsBeach Life - Boasting a spectacular setting on the tranquil Talamanca Bay.Sailing - Charter a boat and explore the island by sea.Swimming Pool - Outdoor poolRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
A luxury hotel overlooking a picturesque bay on the outskirts of Ibiza Town. Chic rooms are white on white with the odd pop of colour coming from the soft furnishings. Four restaurants - one being Nobu - offer exciting and innovative cuisine. To top it off there's an indulgent spa too. See More