The 15 best romantic hotels for couples in Mallorca
Mallorca is renowned for its natural beauty with idyllic villages, stunning beaches, and rugged countryside making this a perfect destination for a romantic break. The island is also peppered with an excellent choice of accommodation. Our Gurus have made it easy for you by hand-picking Mallorca's most romantic hotels. Whether it's a charming boutique village stay, a rustic-chic rural hideaway, a sleek luxury beach hotel, or a five-star offering you're looking for, you will find a wide selection in our list. Why not browse through our collection of the best romantic hotels for couples in Mallorca and start planning your trip?
For a trendy stay
- Son Brull Hotel & Spa is an ultra chic converted monastery complete with a spoiling spa. The design mixes the building's original featues with simple modern style. The best rooms have in-room free-standing baths and the superb restaurant is ideal for a romantic evening for two.
For the gastronomy
- Castell Son Claret is a luxury offering which, besides its lovely rural setting and its chic design, is best known for its spoiling spa and its excellent Michelin starred restaurant, Zaranda.
For five star luxury
- La Residencia has all the trappings of a luxury stay. There's a spoiling spa, an award-winning restaurant, a larger than usual pool and superb service. On top of all that, the hillside location in Deià is breathtaking.
- Font Santa is a small, picturesque five star property, known for its indulgent spa and proximity to one of Mallorca's best beaches. An exclusive rural retreat and undoubtedly one of the most romantic hotels in Mallorca.
For an adults-only hotel
- Luxury abounds at the Hotel Pleta de Mar. Boasting every creature comfort imaginable including a great restaurant. Its charm comes from the sweeping sea vistas that open out over the Mediterranean and the adults only policy makes it a great spot for a romantic break away from the kids.
- Sa Pedrissa is an upmarket agroturismo in a 17th-century manor house overlooking a rugged coastline. This adult-only hideaway features traditional Mediterranean decor, fine antiques, and a tranquil setting.
For a chic city break
- Hotel Es Princep is a contemporary luxury hotel bang in the centre of Palma with lovely sea views. The rooftop pool, two gourmet restaurants and indulgent spa make this one of the best hotels in Majorca for couples.
- Can Cera offers grown up luxury right in the heart of Palma's Old Quarter. Romantic rooms are decorated with a choice selection of antiques, the restaurant is exemplary and the rooftop terrace is ideal for an evening cocktail (complete with spectacular views).
For a chic rural hideaway
- Son Penya Petit Hotel is a pretty hotel sitting just outside the village of San Llorenç, surrounded by picturesque countryside. Spacious villas offer lovely open-plan living spaces and the spa and gourmet restaurant make this a spoiling stay.
- Finca Gomera is a grand country house set in idyllic gardens with a saltwater pool. The perfect rural escape with traditional elegant interiors and delightful homemade food.
- Predi Son Jaumell is a chicly renovated farmhouse where minimalist contemporary furniture sits perfectly against the building's original features. Better yet the property is surrounded by spectacular countryside, it has access to its own private cove, and the chef whips up superb dishes.
- Can Verdera is set within Spain’s twice-awarded ‘most beautiful valley’ above the popular town of Söller. The hotel itself is utterly charming with wonderful views (naturally) and fabulous walking country straight from the front door.
- Sa Carrotja is a lovely old stone house surrounded by olive and fig trees. Interiors are rustic chic with exposed stone walls, antiques and beamed ceilings. Bikes are offered for guests to explore the area and there are a number of beaches nearby.
For a coastal escape
- Can Simoneta boasts a spectacular cliff position lending impressive sea views plus there's a staircase leading straight down to the beach. With a wide selection of watersports on offer, this is ideal for couples looking for an active stay.
For a taste of village life
- Sa Creu Nova is an elegantly renovated manor house in a charming village. The interiors are chic, there's a spoiling spa, and a glorious swimming pool. A luxurious take on a village stay.
Still not sure which to book?
- Browse through our list of all the best places to stay in Mallorca.
- Refine your search to our Guru's recommendations for the best luxury hotels in Mallorca, or the best beach hotels on Mallorca, or the best places to stay in Palma de Mallorca.
- Alternatively, you could contact one of our friendly Gurus for personalised advice.
Son Brull Hotel and Spa Pollensa, Mallorca 23 rooms from £549Romantic Break - Ideal couples getaway, cocktails by the pool, wine and gourmet cuisine in the restaurant and effortless style in the rooms.Spa breaks - A modern spa with sauna, Turkish steamroom and massages- treatments making the most of Mallorca's natural produce.Great walks - A great starting point for walking at the foothills of the Tramuntana mountains.Sailing - Boat hire and lessons can be organised from the hotel.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, I Escape, Kiwi Collection, Relais & Chateaux
A super deluxe and undeniably trendy hotel with restaurant, bar & spa outside Pollença. Produce for the fantastic restaurant comes straight from the farm, or neighbours. Standing above its own vineyard, it's ideal for couples wanting to escape and unwind in a blissfully spoiling environment. See More
Castell Son Claret Calvia, Mallorca 38 rooms from £387Restaurant - Michelin starred cuisine in the Zaranda restaurantFoodiesRomantic BreakGreat walks - Hiking trails close by and plenty of pathways for walks around the estate.
La Residencia Deià, Mallorca 67 rooms from £351Romantic Break - Beautiful views, the perfect place to unwindFoodies - Boastin an award-winning restaurantWellbeing - Excellent spa and saunaRomantic - Beautiful, luxurious destinationRecommended by - Tablet, Fodors, Kiwi Collection
Sheer luxury at this remarkable hotel that sprawls over a hillside in Deià. Beautiful gardens, top notch dining, antiques and four posters. Romantic setting, ideal for honeymooning or just pure relaxation - every comfort is catered for. Outdoor pools and a fine spa, with local country pursuits. See More
Hotel Pleta de Mar Canyamel 30 rooms from £318Sights nearby - Take a day trip to the stunning Caves of Drach.Swimming Pool - Two infinity poolsRestrictions on children - Adult only.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.
Luxury abounds at the Hotel Pleta de Mar on Mallorca. Boasting every creature comfort imaginable including a great restaurant. Its charm comes from the sweeping sea vistas that open out over the Mediterranean. An adults only policy makes it a great spot for a romantic break away from the kids. See More
Hotel Es Princep Palma de Mallorca (Bala Roja 1) 68 rooms from £207City Style - With its buzzing rooftop terrace, spa and fine dining restaurants this is the ultimate luxury city launchpadLocal markets - Wander around Santa Catalina market to browse local produce and to enjoy one of the many tapas barsSwimming Pool - Outdoor poolRestrictions on children - Adult only
A gorgeous luxury hotel with a choice of two gourmet restaurants and a stunning rooftop with a pool. Expect marble floors, sleek lines and high ceilings with elegant modern furniture. Light, stylish rooms in neutral tones have great beds and luxurious bathrooms. The indulgent spa seals the deal! See More
Son Penya Petit Hotel Islas Baleares, Mallorca 16 rooms from £191Spa breaks - With an on-site spa overlooking beautiful natural surroundings, this is a great choice for a spa breakRomantic Break - Couples love the hotel's warm interiors; book a suite for a more luxurious stayLocal exploring - This hotel makes for a charming, rural base for local exploring in MallorcaGreat walks - Discover the coastal trails of Serra de Llevant on a long walk; plan your route with the help of hotel staff
This pretty hotel sits just outside the village of San Llorenç in Mallorca. Rooms boast a private terrace, cosy interiors in an earthy palette and natural accents; book the villa for a spacious, open-plan living space. Unwind at the spa before dining at the gourmet restaurant; a chic country escape. See More
Finca Gomera Islas Baleares, Mallorca 10 rooms from £172Country Escape - This rural idyll in a grand country house is ideal for a tranquil countryside retreatGreat walks - There are an abundance of marked cycle and hiking trails, great for exploring this highly picturesque areaLocal markets - Wander around the buzzing markets in the charming towns of of Llucmajor and SantanyiRestrictions on children - Adults-only hotel
A grand country house surrounded by idyllic gardens with a saltwater pool, and offering delicious home-made meals. Interiors have a rustic charm with stone floors, beamed ceilings and a choice selection of antiques. Fresh and tranquil rooms have chic natural tones and tasteful artwork. Bliss! See More
Predi Son Jaumell Capdepera (Carretera Cala Mesquida, Km 1) 24 rooms from £166Country Escape - A beautiful and tranquil country house which stands out for its very chic contemporary interiorsWeddings - There's a fully restored chapel for wedding servicesViews - Stunning views of the castle of Capdepera and the Mallorcan countrysideRomantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, I Escape
A seamless, chic traditional farmhouse with beautiful rooms, stunning views, excellent food, and a short walk from its private cove. Enormous all white suites have attractive works of art and four poster beds. Equally lovely living areas, pool and lounge area. Romantic, relaxing, and very stylish. See More
Sa Pedrissa Deia, Mallorca 9 rooms from £161Romantic Break - Secluded, tranquil, with beautiful views, the perfect spot to escape with your significant otherActive Holiday - Get out into the Tramuntana mountains to hike or bikeViews - Spectacular sea viewsSwimming Pool - Lovely outdoor pool
Can Simoneta Canyamel 13 rooms from £161Beach nearby - Direct access to the sea over a winding stair directly to the water-basin and private access to the public beach of Canyamel.Outstanding location - A rural setting but minutes from towns and with direct access to the beaches.Watersports - Water skiing, fishing, diving, motorboats, paddle boats.Views - The hotel restaurant has views over the bay of Canyamel.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
Font Santa Campos (Colonia de San Jordi Km 8,2) 25 rooms from £152Spa breaks - The natural thermal spa feeds the individual bath rooms, an indoor pool, a hot tub, a sauna, a Turkish bath and a vaporiumBeach Life - Located near Es Trenc which is Mallorca's most famous and beautiful beachFoodies - A fabulous restaurant serves innovative Spanish cuisineSpa - Thermal spa offering the only natural thermal waters in the BalearicsRecommended by - CN Traveller, I Escape, Mr & Mrs Smith
A beautiful Five Star hotel in the countryside within striking distance of Mallorca's best beach. A sunny sandstone house with contemporary chic all white rooms and suites. Fantastic restaurant, picturesque grounds and pool, and extensive spa. A definite spot for romantics and food lovers. See More
Can Cera Palma de Mallorca 12 rooms from £143Romantic Break - With Egyptian cotten sheets, elegant interiors and large modern bathrooms, this is a great choice for a romantic breakSpa breaks - The superb spa is complete with a hammam and Finnish saunaSights nearby - Situated in the heart of Palma's Old Quarter, only 300m from Palma Cathedral and 5 mins from the harbourViews - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, I Escape, Tablet
A historic townhouse renovated to Five Star luxury. Traditional elegant interiors boast antique furnishings, art works, and sophisticated style. Large romantic rooms and suites have private balconies. Fantastic restaurant and stunning views from the roof top terrace. Stylish, grown-up, luxurious. See More
Sa Creu Nova Mallorca 17 rooms from £142Country Escape - A quiet village location great for a holiday away from the hustle and bustle of everyday lifeSpa - With thermal circuit, wide range of therapies and beauty treatments and a fully equipped gymSailing - Organise a boat trip at the hotel to explore the beautiful coastline in styleGreat walks - Go on a hike around the breathtaking Siera de TramuntanaRecommended by - Great Small Hotels
An elegantly renovated manor house in a charming village featuring classic, stylish, furniture and an array of memorable artwork by local artists. Relax in the indulgent spa or by the pretty pool before sampling the tasty menu in the attractive leafy restaurant. Airy rooms are homely and chic. See More
Can Verdera Fornalutx 11 rooms from £139Country Escape - Converted village houses featuring designer furniture and large pieces of contemporary art, a very chic rural escapeHideaway - A secluded and beautiful spot that you won't need to leave!Great walks - Ideally placed for walking in the Sierra de TramuntanaViews - Wonderful views over the Soller ValleyRecommended by - I Escape
Sa Carrotja Illes Balears, Mallorca 12 rooms from £130Country Escape - Set on a tranquil country estate this is a great choice for a quiet rural retreat, with beach options nearbySailing - Organise an outing by boat to Cabrera islandRestrictions on children - Children over 15 yearsSwimming Pool - Seasonal outdoor poolRecommended by - Chambres d’hôtes de Charme CHC
A lovely old stone house surrounded by olive and fig trees. Avail of the idyllic pool and pretty terrace area or wander around the garden. Downstairs the emphasis is on cool interiors and an uncluttered yet homely feel, with classic furniture. Rustic-chic rooms are simple and comfortable. A delight! See More