- ✓ Check Availability
- ✓ Save time, save money
The Best Luxury Hotels on Mallorca
Mallorca is a popular destination for summering in Europe for a number of reasons, but the island’s beautiful coastline is definitely one. As are the pleasures of Palma de Mallorca with its cultural treasures. And the beautiful rural views and pretty hamlets and villages. There’s hiking and biking, a great foodie scene and numerous fascinating galleries and boutiques. There’s plenty of luxury to be found on Mallorca, and if you’re here to treat yourself then our Guru’s list of the best luxury hotels on Mallorca is the best place to start looking for your accommodation.
Their recommendations for the best luxury hotels on Mallorca are very varied, there’s a luxurious finca, several converted palaces, castles and mansions, honeymoon havens, some beachside beauties with spectacular sea views, some hip hotels with restaurants to see and be seen in and even some great recommendations for the best luxury hotels on Mallorca for your whole family.
The Best Luxury Hotels on Mallorca
- La Residencia in Deià is a remarkable hotel offering sheer luxury in its 67 rooms. Overlooking beautiful gardens, these rooms are decorated with antiques and four poster beds. There’s a pool, an excellent spa and an award-winning restaurant.
- The idyllic Son Brull Hotel and Spa in Pollença is a deluxe resort with a very popular restaurant and a spoiling spa. Set amongst its own vineyard there are beautiful views and great walks.
- The Castell Son Claret is a beautifully converted 14th Century castle which has lost none of its luxury or glamour in the conversion, There are 38 rooms, a wonderful spa with options to do yoga classes as well as have massages or treatments, plus there’s a Michelin starred restaurant.
The Most Romantic Luxury Hotels on Mallorca
- Valldemossa in Valldernossa is a 12 room hotel offering timeless sophistication and first class service against a stunning backdrop. There’s a gourmet restaurant, spa and pool on site.
- The Hospes Maricel is a wonderfully romantic hotel right on the Mediterranean in Carretera Andratx. There are 44 peaceful rooms, a wonderful restaurant on a beautiful sun terrace and an infinity pool which tumbles directly into the Med.
- Ca's Xorc is a beautiful boutique hotel in a stunning location between Deià and Sóller. There are exceptional panoramic views from the sprawling terraces and 15 lovely, airy rooms. There’s also a fabulous gourmet Mediterranean restaurant.
The Best Luxury Beach Break Hotels on Mallorca
- Can Simoneta in Canyamel is a peaceful clifftop hotel with a romantic terrace restaurant and direct access to the ocean via a flight of steep steps cut directly into the cliffs. There are just 13 rooms, but lots of facilities.
- The Hotel Villa Italia is a harbour-side villa hotel with spectacular views out to sea, a fine restaurant and an excellent indoor and outdoor pools, and a spa. There are just 16 sophisticated rooms.
The Best Luxury City Break Hotels on Mallorca
- The Hotel Convent de la Missió is a sublimely converted 17th Century convent in the heart of Palma de Mallorca’s old town. There are now 27 beautiful, white-on-white minimalist rooms and a Michelin starred restaurant - one of the hottest on the island.
- In the same area, right by Palma de Mallorca’s cathedral, you’ll also find the Palacio Ca Sa Galesa, a quirky, 12 room hotel full of character. Expect antiques, and even stained glass, plus a spa which sits within original Roman baths. The sun terrace has amazing views.
- Also in Palma de Mallorca, Can Cera is an historic townhouse turned five star, 12 room hotel. The decor is elegant and traditional, with antique furniture and artworks. Some of the larger rooms and suites have private balconies, and there’s a fantastic rooftop terrace restaurant with stunning views.
- Son Julia is an historic mansion beautifully resorted into a 25 room hotel. There’s a great Mediterranean restaurant, a choice of two swimming pools, a heated pool, jacuzzi and a Turkish steam bath. There’s also a gym.
- The Finca Son Gener is a boutique finca with the beach in one direction and the mountains in the other. There are ten large suites decorated in cool, natural tones, with oak beams and private balconies. Plus there’s an excellent spa, a traditional restaurant and beautiful orchards and olive groves all around.
The Best Value Luxury Hotels on Mallorca
- The Hotel L'Avenida in Sóller is a boutique hotel in a former mansion. The decor is chic, elegant and contemporary and you’re within walking distance to cafes, restaurants and sights. Rooms start from around £100 per night.
- For around £10 per night more you could book La Moraleja, a boutique hotel close to the beaches and the mountains. There are 22 elegantly designed rooms, showcasing interesting art, large, private terraces plus a choice of formal or informal dining and a poolside bar, games room, library and a collection of vintage cars.
- Palau sa Font is a boutique hotel converted from a wonderful 16th Century building in trendy La Lonja in Palma de Mallorca’s old town. There are 19 bright, airy rooms with handmade furniture, original contemporary art and Mediterranean style floors. There’s also a rooftop plunge pool and terrace with spectacular views.
The Hippest Luxury Hotels on Mallorca
- Hotel Tres is a super hip, minimalist hotel converted from a 16th Century building in Palma de Mallorca’s old town. There are 41 large rooms and suites - some with cathedral views, plus a spectacular rooftop terrace with a pool, sauna and panoramic views. There’s also lively courtyard bar.
Still not sure which of our Guru’s recommendations for the best luxury hotels on Mallorca might be perfect for you?
- Expand your search to include all best places to stay on Mallorca,
- refine your search to the best luxury hotels in Palma Mallorca,
- or the best beach hotels on Mallorca,
- or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.