The Best Edinburgh Hotels with Pools
If you are looking for an indulgent break in Edinburgh, there are a wide choice of hotels, a handful of which boast large indoor pools. Our hotel experts have hand-picked their favourite selection of the best Edinburgh hotels with pools. From what is arguably Edinburgh's grandest hotel, The Balmoral, to a smart boutique in the heart of the city or a chic country house. What all the properties have in common are excellent facilities - beyond their indoor pools they also have spas, on-point service, and highly acclaimed restaurants. Ideal for a luxury couples' escape or just an indulgent weekend away.
- The Balmoral is arguably the best place to stay in Edinburgh. This grand Edwardian building has everything from a spa (with a beautiful indoor pool) to Michelin dining. Then, of course, there's the obligatory whisky and champagne bar. Suitable whether you are booking a romantic escape or a break with friends and family.
For a country house
- Norton House Hotel & Spa is a beautiful country house, with chic modern interiors, located just outside Edinburgh. Ideal for a weekend break, this property has it all from an award winning brasserie dining to a spa with a wide range of treatments and a large indoor pool.
For a central stay
- Kimpton Charlotte Square is a luxury hotel located in the heart of the city. Boutique-y interiors mix traditional and modern design. Boasting an indulgent spa, a Mediterranean-fusion restaurant and a bar that knows how to sling a great cocktail - this property has it all!
Still not sure where to book?
- You could browse through our list of all the best places to stay in Edinburgh.
- Or consider our Guru’s collection of the Best Hotels in Edinburgh’s New Town.
- Or you could contact one of our friendly Gurus for personalised advice.
The Balmoral Edinburgh 168 rooms from £208Sights nearby - Visit the nearby Edinburgh Castle and the Scottish National Portrait Gallery.Great walks - Walk to the summit of Calton Hill and enjoy the panoramic views.Views - Wonderful city views towards Arthurs Seat.Swimming Pool - Indoor PoolRecommended by - Tablet, Fodors, Frommers, Kiwi Collection
Quietly confident, stylish, sophisticated and efficient.THE place to stay in Edinburgh. Part of Rocco Forte Collection and boasting a Michelin starred restaurant, comprehensive spa and over 150 bedrooms. The old railway hotel transformed into a grande dame. True indulgence. See More
Norton House Hotel & Spa Edinburgh (Ingliston) 83 rooms from £120Families - There's a wide range of accommodation options, plus fab swimming pool & plenty of choice for kids on the menusBusiness Hotel - Great for business travellers as it's only 2 miles from Edinburgh AirportSights nearby - A short bus ride from all of Edinburgh's major attractionsSwimming Pool - 18 metre heated pool
The Kimpton Charlotte Square Edinburgh 199 rooms from £130City Style - A centrally located hotel that has perfectly brought a traditional building into the 21st-century.Sights nearby - The majestic Edinburgh Castle and its breathtaking views are a must-see. Ideally located for all the city highlightsSpa - Offering a wide range of massages, body treatments and facials.Swimming Pool - Indoor swimming pool
A luxurious hotel located in the heart of the city. Beautifully renovated rooms keep the traditional style yet a splash of contemporary flare has been added. The two restaurants are equally stylish and the bar produces some top-notch cocktails. The service is slick and the positioning perfect. See More