The 8 Best Bed and Breakfasts in Norfolk
For a laid-back accommodation choice on a trip to Norfolk, a B&B is the ideal option. Our hotel experts have eased the selection just a little more by curating a collection of the best bed and breakfasts in Norfolk. Ranging from properties that can be rented out in their entirety (making them ideal for families or groups) to charming coastal stays or houses in the heart of Norwich, there's plenty fpr all tastes and budgets. So why not browse through our collection of great bed and breakfasts in Norfolk to start planning your stay.
For a coastal stay
- Magazine Wood is a charming three bedroom B&B just a short walk from a pretty stretch of the coast. Provisions are given to make your own breakfast. An ideal and very stylish home away from home.
For a country escape
- Manor House Farm is a characterful property tucked away in the depths of rural Norfolk. Interiors are charmingly traditional and the gardens beautifully manicured. A rural idyll.
- Church Farm House is a charming three bed property set on the royal Sandringham Estate. Rooms are comfortable and there is a lovely garden to unwind in. A laid-back base for exploring the area.
- Holly Lodge is a quaint trio of cottages set in picturesque countryside. Traditionally designed throughout with cast iron beds, exposed stone walls, flagstone floors and inglenook fireplaces. A charming country escape.
- Norfolk Courtyard is a secluded spot in the beautiful Norfolk countryside. Interiors have a quintessentially British feel. An ideal choice for a rural weekend getaway.
- Troon Cottage is a delightful Edwardian townhouse in the historic town of Hunstanton, whose interiors are packed full of antiques. With just three rooms and self-catering available half the year this is an ideal property to rent out in its entirety.
For the activities
- Carricks at Castle Farm is set on the banks of the River Wensum and offers traditional yet luxurious bedrooms that are full of character. Ideal for those wishing to walk, cycle, fish or slow down in an untouched corner of the countryside.
For a Norwich pick
- 38 St Giles is a cosy B&B comprising of just eight rooms in the heart of Norwich. An unfussy choice well positioned for accessing the shops and sights.
Still not sure?
- Expand your search to include our list of all the best places to stay in Norfolk or our recommendations for the best hotels on the North Norfolk Coast.
- Browse through our collection of hotels with hot tubs in Norfolk or Norfolk's most romantic hotels or the best country house hotels in Norfolk or hotels with sea views in Norfolk.
- Alternatively, you could contact one of our friendly Gurus for personalised advice.
Magazine Wood Hunstanton, Norfolk 3 rooms from £105Great walks - Wonderful walks both coastal and inland for all abilities. Magazine Wood has direct access to the Peddars Way.Sights nearby - There are plenty of galleries and stately homes to visit for culture vulturesLocal markets - There are a wide range of farmers' markets to be discovered.Birdwatching - The North Norfolk coast is renowned for its bird life
Intimate, friendly B&B set within walking distance of the dramatic Norfolk coast. The B&B emphasises privacy and relaxation, with well-equipped en-suite bathrooms and the provisions for making your own breakfast as standard. Hot food also made to order, and it is surrounded by renowned restaurants. See More
Manor House Farm King's Lynn, Norfolk 6 rooms from £85Garden - Set in 4 acres of wonderful, beautifully maintained gardens.Sights nearby - Fifteen minutes drive from the historic Houghton Hall, with its lovely gardens and superb collection of contemporary art.Great walks - The nearby coastline is dotted with lovely beaches and excellent walking trails.Local markets - Take a trip to nearby Burnham Market.
Church Farm House King's Lynn, Norfolk 3 rooms from £90Local exploring - A great base from which to explore Sandringham and North Norfolk.Sights nearby - Two miles from the historic Houghton Hall.
Holly Lodge Norfolk 6 rooms from £100Country Escape - A quintessentially British stay. Pretty cottages, friendly service and scenic gardens.Sailing - For sailing lessons head to the schools in Blakeney and Brancaster.Great walks - Take a hotel map and explore the picturesque Norfolk Coastal PathBirdwatching - Norfolk has an ever-changing range of migrant and wading birds.Recommended by - Sawdays
Troon Cottage Hunstanton, Norfolk 4 rooms from £105Local exploring - Ideally situated to explore all Norfolk has to offer.Sights nearby - Visit the country estates of Sandringham, Holkham and Houghton.Great walks - Embark on long coastal walks starting from the town itself.Birdwatching - The north Norfolk coast is world famous for bird watching.Recommended by - Sawdays
A delightful Edwardian townhouse in the historic town of Hunstanton. Traditionally dressed rooms are utterly charming with antiques, chandeliers and chintz fabrics. The bathrooms, however, are a more modern affair. Available half the year for self-catering, it's the ideal spot for a family holiday. See More
Carricks at Castle Farm Dereham, Norfolk 8 rooms from £115Active Holiday - Fishing, cycling, farm walks and bird watching are all possible here.Local exploring - Located close to Dereham, Norwich and the Norfolk BroadsSights nearby - Blickling Hall, a 17th C ancestral home and grounds is worth a visitBirdwatching - Norfolk is a word renowned bird watching area.
Located on the tranquil banks of the River Wensum this B&B offers traditional yet luxurious bedrooms that are full of character. Carricks is perfect for those wishing to walk, cycle, fish or slow down in an untouched corner of the countryside. Ideal for rest and relaxation. See More
38 St Giles Norwich, Norfolk 8 rooms from £130Designer Shopping - In the heart of the shopping districtSights nearby - Close to the Theatre Royal, Maddermarket and the ForumLocal markets - Norwich market on the doorstepRecommended by - I Escape, Sawdays