Search the best hotels in Lezzeno
Lezzeno is a commune running for around seven kilometres along the western side of Lake Como, northeast of Como and just a few kilometres from Bellagio. In that small stretch there are around 17 villages, some on the lake and some just inland up the slopes of the Colmenacco, Forcoletta and San Primo mountains. Whether you stay on the lake or on the slopes, the best places to stay in Lezzeno are those with the best views of the lake.
What not to miss:
- As well as the pristine lake views, Lezzeno has a number of very charming churches to its credit, several of which have wonderful frescoes.
- It’s a lovely place to base yourself if you enjoy leisurely strolls with amazing views and great fish restaurants.
Just don't forget that this is an extremely popular spot especially during July and August. So if you want to guarantee a room in one of the best places to stay in Lezzeno in the peak summer season, get organised and book early.
The best places to stay in Lezzeno
The Best B&Bs in Lezzeno
- Lezzeno’s Nest on the Lake is a charming little lakeside B&B with five rooms and self-catering apartments. Bedrooms have four-poster beds and private terraces and there are lovely sun decks to share. They’ll also rent you a bike or a canoe. And all for under £100 per night.
For sleek design and private beach
- For seriously stylish interiors, plus an infinity pool overlooking the lake and a private beach don't look any further. Filario Hotel has thirteen chic, contemporary rooms, plus a superb lakeside restaurant serving traditional Italian cuisine.
Prefer an apartment or villa?
- Explore the options at our online partner Booking.com.
- The nearest airport to Lezzeno is Milan (30 miles).
- If you are looking to hire a car, we recommend visiting our online partner Rentalcars.
- The best time to visit Lezzeno is from June to September when the temperature sits comfortably in the twenties.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Lezzeno
Nest on the Lake Lezzeno 5 rooms from £95Hideaway - The lakeside property feels secluded and quiet, perfect to get away from it allLocal exploring - Located an easy boat ride to Varenna and other attractionsViews - Wonderful views over Lake ComoSights nearby - Some of Como's most spectacular villas are very close by
Filario Hotel Lezzeno 13 rooms from £278Total relaxation - With its private beach, infinity pool with a view, delicious Italian food and super stylish rooms, there's no need to move!Foodies - Authentic Italian cuisine served either in the stylish restaurant or on the terrace overlooking the lakeSelf catering to rent - The property features a range of one to three bedroom properties - ideal for families or small groupsGreat walks - Good walking routes
A super stylish design hotel with an outdoor infinity pool and private beach area on Lake Como. Bedrooms are decorated in cool earth tones with modern amenities and large showers. Restaurant with terrace overlooking the lake serves trad Italian fare. A chic spot in an excellent lakeside location. See More