The 9 Best Hotels near The Via Veneto, Rome
It doesn't get much chicer than Via Veneto; an elegant street in the heart of the city and one of Rome's most expensive and prestigious. Choosing a hotel here not only means you are in one of the most desirable areas of the city but also that the major attractions such as the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, and Colosseum are all within walking distance. Additionally, there is a wide choice of high-end shops and restaurants to choose from. Unsurprisingly, this is also the postcode of some of Rome's most iconic hotels. Our hotel experts have scoured the area and compiled a collection of the best hotels near the Via Veneto, Rome chosen on their design, amenities, and service. With everything from grand luxury hotels with Michelin starred dining to well-priced and quaint guesthouses, there is something for everyone here. So why not browse through our collection to start planning your next city break?
- Hotel Barocco is a luxury hotel boasting an enviable location overlooking Piazza Barberini and the Triton Fountain. As the name suggests, the hotel is an ode to Baroque style; expect marble bathrooms, dramatic draped curtains and stone reliefs. Book the stylish suite for a private terrace and sauna. An elegant choice.
- Hotel Splendide Royal is another luxury option set in a regal palazzo. Rooms are elegantly dressed; expect rich linens and antiques which complement the building's original stuccoes. The best suites have a terrace with city views. Enjoy fine dining at the gourmet restaurant. An exclusive Italian hotel.
- Hotel Regina is an Art Deco extravaganza on the Via Veneto. This original Roman Grande Dame boasts opulent interiors, a gourmet restaurant, and a spoiling spa. A has-it-all stay for the luxury traveller.
- Hotel Majestic is a grand five-star hotel set a stone's throw from Piazza Barberini. Dating from 1889, the hotel offers plush suites with Wengé wood floors and classical interior design; the best rooms boast a private terrace and whirlpool. Relax in the spa or cocktail bar at this exclusive property. A very chic choice.
For an apartment
- Hotel Modigliani is an elegant hotel with a gorgeous inner courtyard. Rooms, suites and apartments are decorated with Florentine fabrics, whitewashed walls, modern artworks, and feature private terraces. Three of the self-catered apartments sleep up to six, making this a good choice for families or small groups.
For a boutique stay
- Saint B Boutique Hotel is a stylish boutique hotel located a stone's throw from Piazza Barberini. Rooms boast modern interior design with exclusively Italian furnishings, from the hand-made flooring to the brass light fittings; the best suites have a terrace or hot tub. An exclusive design hotel.
- Residenza A is a chic boutique hotel with just seven rooms. Contemporary and luxurious accommodation boasts original artworks, a muted colour scheme, Mac computers and modern bathrooms. A stylish (adult-only) city crashpad.
For great value
- Basilio 55 is a comfortable B&B set close to the Spanish Steps. Rooms, from doubles to a suite, feature rich colours and stylish bathrooms. The friendly staff happily help with tours and sightseeing guides. A well-priced stay, particularly for the location.
For the restaurant
- Hotel Eden is an opulent hotel nestled beside the Villa Borghese gardens. Rooms blend modern design with neoclassical influences in a golden palette; the best suites boast unique artworks and panoramic views. The Michelin-starred restaurant that overlooks the city's sights is the main attraction at this indulgent hotel.
Still not sure which to book?
- You could expand your search to include all the best places to stay in Rome.
- Browse through our collection of the best B&Bs in Rome, the best hotels in central Rome or the best boutique hotels in Rome.
- Alternatively, you could contact one of our friendly Gurus for personalised advice.
Hotel Barocco Rome (Via Veneto) 37 rooms from £143Honeymoons - Book a junior suite with private sauna, terrace and hot tub for a honeymoon with added luxuryCity Style - Soaked in its namesake Baroque style, this hotel mirrors the historic city it calls homeRomantic Break - Couples fall in love with the romantic style of the hotel and the great locationSights nearby - Explore the historic sights of Rome from this hotel, with Piazza Barberini on the your doorstep and the Vatican close by
This luxury hotel sits in the centre of Rome overlooking Piazza Barberini and the Triton Fountain. As the name suggests, the hotel is an ode to Baroque style; expect marble bathrooms, dramatic draped curtains and stone reliefs. Book the stylish suite for a private terrace and sauna. An elegant stay. See More
Hotel Modigliani Rome 23 rooms from £134Groups - Three of the self-catered apartments sleep up to six people, making this ideal for small groupsLocal exploring - Located down a quiet street just five minutes’ walk from the Spanish StepsSights nearby - Bang in the centre of Rome, close to both Trevi Fountain and Spanish StepsLocal markets - Good for local colour.Recommended by - Sawdays
Very attractive hotel with a gorgeous inner courtyard. Elegant bedrooms, suites, family rooms and one apartment with flashes of Florentine fabric, white washed walls, modern art works, and private terraces. Fresh flowers adorn every room. Romantic, family friendly, and very artistic. See More
Hotel Splendide Royal Rome (Via Veneto) 68 rooms from £391Honeymoons - For a honeymoon with added indulgence book a suite with a private terrace and this beautiful heritage hotelRomantic Break - Couples immediately fall in love with this hotel's classic design and first-class facilitiesCity Style - Situated in a palazzo in central Rome, this hotel has reams of luxurious Italian styleSights nearby - Gain exclusive access to Vatican City for a tour of the Mosaic Studio of St. Peter’s Basilica, book through the hotelRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
This luxury hotel occupies a palazzo in Rome's most aristocratic district. Rooms are regally dressed; rich linens and antiques complement the building's original stuccoes. The best suites have a terrace with city views. Enjoy fine dining at the gourmet restaurant. An exclusive Italian guesthouse. See More
Hotel Regina, Rome Rome 127 rooms from £226Local exploring - Enjoy views of the Colosseum or the Sistine Chapel from your luxurious suiteRomantic Break - Book the Margherita Suite for a private terrace complete with a hot tubFoodies - The Brunello Lounge and Restaurant is a favourite with localsSights nearby - Walking distance from the Villa Borghese and Piazza di Spagna
Saint B Boutique Hotel Rome (Via Veneto) 8 rooms from £129Local exploring - The hotel's central location makes it a perfect base for exploring the city's sightsRomantic Break - The suites' luxurious linens and pretty private terraces score highly with couplesCity Style - With all-Italian furnishings, this hotel has plenty of authentic city styleSights nearby - Visit the Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain, both walking distance from this hotelRecommended by - Tablet
This stylish boutique hotel is located in central Rome, a stone's throw from Piazza Barberini. Rooms boast modern interior design with exclusively Italian soft furnishings, from the hand-made flooring to the brass light fittings; the best suites have a terrace or hot tub. An exclusive design hotel. See More
Hotel Majestic Rome (Via Veneto) 97 rooms from £262Romantic Break - The historic hotel building and luxurious interiors create a wonderfully romantic setting for a couple's getawayCity Style - Bask in city style at this heritage hotel; guests love the classial interior design and marble bathroomsLocal exploring - Located close to Piazza Barberini, this hotel is perfectly placed for local exploringGreat walks - Take a stroll through the beautiful Villa Borghese Park; ask the hotel to prepare a lunch to take with youRecommended by - Tablet
This luxury, five-star hotel is a stone's throw from Piazza Barberini. Dating from 1889, the hotel offers plush suites with Wengé wood floors and classical interior design; the best rooms boast a private terrace and whirlpool. Relax in the spa or cocktail bar at this exclusive guesthouse. See More
Basilio 55 Rome 10 rooms from £100Local exploring - An elegant spot from which to explore the rich city of Rome - minutes from the Spanish stepsGreat walks - Stroll aimlessly through the cobblestoned streets of TrastevereSights nearby - Under 1km from Trevi Fountain, Piazza BarberiniLocal markets - Campo De Fiori is open everyday except Sunday
A comfortable B&B close to the Spanish Steps. Rooms, from doubles to a suite, feature rich colours and stylish bathrooms. Take in a breakfast in the dining room before heading out to see the city. Friendly staff will help with tours and sightseeing guides. Good value in great part of Rome. See More
Hotel Eden Rome (Via Veneto) 98 rooms from £734City Style - Located in one of the most exclusive areas of Rome and boasting chic Italian interiors, this hotel has reams of city styleLocal exploring - Situated next to the Villa Borghese, this hotel is in a great location for exploring the sights of RomeSpa breaks - With extensive, high-end spa facilities on-site, book this hotel for your next urban spa breakGreat walks - Explore the verdant gardens of the Villa Borghese which neighbours the hotel; ask the hotel to prepare you a picnic basketRecommended by - Fodors
This opulent hotel is nestled beside the Villa Borghese gardens in Rome. Rooms blend modern design with neoclassical influences in a golden palette; the best suites boast unique artworks and panoramic views. Eat at the Michelin-starred restaurant overlooking the city's sights; an indulgent hotel. See More
Residenza A Rome 7 rooms from £121City Style - Central Roman location, close to Trevi fountain, Colosseum, Vatican and St Peter's Square. Rome's eateries and shops nearbySights nearby - National Gallery of Ancient Art, Villa Borghese, and Spanish Steps. Also nearby are Borghese Gallery and BioparcoLocal markets - Campo dei Fiori market, Campagna Amica Market, Porta Portese Flea MarketRestrictions on children - This is an adults only property