Search the best hotels in Barcelona
Barcelona is a perfect city to explore on foot — it's choc-a-bloc with unexpected pleasures, and you'll really miss out if you just shoot from one highlight to another. And that’s why we think it’s so important to really consider your areas when it comes to choosing the best places to stay in Barcelona. The bit of town around your hotel is the bit you’re going to meander through most, so it’s not a bad idea to have a good peruse of our Which Neighbourhood section before you pick your favourite hotel.
We’ve tried to compile the best places to say in Barcelona with an eye to fitting any budget and style, as well as any kind of Barcelona break, but one of the reasons this city makes such a rewarding destination is that its architecture is ever-evolving — from Gaudi's epic Sagrada Familia to Jean Nouvel's imposing Torre Agbar, so there’s always something new to see, and always a new hotel to include on our list.
And somewhere new to eat! And be romanced, because Barcelona is a beauty like no other, thanks, in part, to her lovers, a collection of famed artists and architects. But it's also a sultry city, where long, hot evenings are ripe with flavours to sample and filled with pleasurable entertainments of all kinds.
Some of our Barcelona Collections:
- A Foodie's Barcelona - 12 of the Best Hotels in Barcelona for Foodies
- 15 of the Best Boutique Hotels in Barcelona
- 20 of the Best Luxury Hotels in Barcelona
- 20 Great Barcelona City Centre Hotels
- 5 of Barcelona’s Best Guesthouses
- 20 of the Best Hotels with Pools in Barcelona
- 6 of the Best hotels near The Port in Barcelona
- The Best Hotels near Camp Nou
- The Best Hotels near the Sagrada Familia
- 5 of the Best Hotels for Las Ramblas
- 11 of the Best Hotels in the Gothic Quarter
- 20 of the Best Hotels in Eixample
- 5 of the Best Beach Hotels in Barcelona
Where to stay - which neighbourhood?
- Atmospheric, dramatic and historic, the medieval, Gothic heart is an obvious choice for one of the best places to stay in Barcelona. Barri Gotic or the Gothic Quarter, surrounds the cathedral, the old medieval town with its narrow, cobbled streets between tall buildings, the remnants of Barcelona’s Roman wall, and the city’s history museum. Along with the location: central, just off Las Ramblas, our Gurus favour this part of town because many of the hotels are in comfortable, converted ‘Gothic’ imitations dating from the 19th and 20th centuries, and because of the choice of bars, cafes and restaurants, and the way its labyrinthine layout leads you on to new discoveries all the time, even if you think you know it well. Plus Picasso and Miró both lived and worked here.
- From there the Old Town spreads to the east and the El Born District, which was once the textiles district, and is now heralded as one of the prettiest neighbourhoods, and one of the trendiest. There are still numerous boutiques in the area, but now its historic streets are also lined with cool bars and great restaurants, right in beside the Basilica de Santa Maria del Mar. Our collection of the best hotels in El Born are mostly set in elegant historic buildings ensuring an atmospheric stay and a number also come with noteworthy restaurants.
- Las Ramblas is a hub for many visitors, and it makes sense to stay close by. It can be busy and touristy, but it’s also the beating heart of a Catalan capital, and there’s quite a bit of choice if you want to stay close by. And this world famous thoroughfare is packed with visual treasures: lavish flower stalls, a cultural and exhibition centre, the jolly La Boqueria market, a Miró mosaic, newspaper kiosks and oodles of cafés. While they're not cheap, these cafes offer one of the best shows in town, morning, noon and night.
- Not quite as pretty as El Born, but still historic, the Raval district is a story of successful gentrification - for this neighbourhood of galleries, shops and restaurants was pretty grimy until the fantastic MACBA museum of modern art arrived.
- If you’re here to appreciate Gaudí’s work, Eixample is the district for you. The building of this area coincided with the Modernista movement, and this is where you’ll find the Sagrada Familia and the Casa Batlló, plus numerous less well known architectural treasures. And these days the shopping is good too. Eixample is built on a neat gird pattern of wide avenues intersected by long, straight streets, with enlarged corners and squares, designed to let as much light and ventilation through the area as possible. Its planning also demanded a certain number of markets per street, and the majority of these remain in their same spots today. So we think that picking one of the best hotels in Eixample is a very smart choice; as well as being the perfect spot for seeing both Barcelona’s old and new sights, it’s also fairly easy to get around, and there are plenty of great places to eat and drink, and local market produce to taste.
- Barcelona’s large, working port is an attractive part of town to stay in too, with its range of excellent bars and restaurants, proximity to the beach and Las Ramblas, and its great offering of boutique and great value hotels.
- Or, if you’re here for a summer city break, you might want to stay by the beach? In Barcelona you can, combining a cultural city break with a beach break. Spend your mornings strolling the sand, and your evenings enjoying sundowners on the roof terrace overlooking the ocean on one side and the city on the other. Barcelona's beaches aren't the most beautiful, but just along the coastline there are some stunners, and in the other direction you have the Monserrat mountain range.
Barcelona is a very popular destination year round, so if you want to guarantee a room in one of the best places to stay in Barcelona, do your homework, get organised and book well ahead.
The Best Places to Stay in Barcelona
Some of our Favourite Hotels in the Gothic Quarter
- The Mercer Hotel is a forward thinking design hotel with 27 pristine rooms and suites in the Gothic Quarter, just five minutes from the cathedral and ten minutes from Las Ramblas. The rooms and suites are carefully decorated and feature exposed stone walls, glass partitions, stand-alone baths and modern art. There’s a stunning rooftop bar and a tapas restaurant.
- The Hotel DO Placa Reial is a fabulously romantic hotel with just 16 charming rooms and suites - plus two restaurants, a sumptuous spa and wonderful city views from stepped terraces. This neoclassical building has parquet floors and private terraces, some with pools, and many of the rooms have four-poster beds.
El Born District Hotels
- The Hotel Banys Orientals is a renovated 18th century townhouse with 57 small but elegant rooms, in the heart of El Born. The decor is contemporary, with crisp, airy interiors featuring plenty of white, including muslin drapes on the fourposter beds, to contrast with dark wood furniture. The restaurant, Señor Paralleda, is a family-run Catalan classic very popular with locals as well as visitors.
- Chic & Basic Born is a magnificent, 18th century mansion converted into a high-tech, even futuristic feeling, hotel with minimalist decor and adjustable LED mood lighting. Lots of the building's original features make an appearance, but the overall effect is fun and funky. The restaurant, La Burguesa, is ultra cool and excellent value. And it’s not too big, with just 31 rooms and suites.
The Best Hotels in Eixample
- The Hotel Claris is a grand hotel and Barcelonan institution, in a fantastic central spot. It’s big, with 120 rooms and suites, which are very elegant, but probably secondary features to the hotel’s extensive art collection and rooftop pool and terrace, which offer you an incredible citywide view.
- Barcelona has some really great hotels for foodies, with some really impressive hotel restaurants. And Cram is one of these. Contemporary, in pale colours, with a slightly smoothed, angular, futuristic look, Cram has 67 rooms and suites, some with their own terraces, plus indoor and outdoor pools, and a Michelin-starred restaurant with a fantastic terrace-with-a-view. The location is good too, not far from the Passeig de Gracia, the Plaça Cataluña and Las Ramblas.
Barcelona’s Best Beach Hotels
- W Barcelona is a chic, contemporary hotel on a peninsula jutting out of Barcelona’s cityscape. It’s a bit like the Burj to look at, and has 473 spacious rooms and suites with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the ocean or the city, or, if you’re lucky, a bit of both. A hotel this size has to have excellent facilities in our opinion, and W does, with a gym, spa, terrace bar and roof terrace, a choice of restaurants, including the highly recommended Bravo24, and a business centre.
For a city break
- The Grand Hotel Central is classic Barcelona: a large 1920s building renovated with subtle minimalism and style, with a two Michelin starred restaurant and down-right celestial views from the roof terrace with its wonderful infinity pool. The 147 rooms and suites have an understated style, that lets the views do the talking, and lots of extra features. And the central location is perfect. We also think it’s great value.
- Also benefitting from an excellent central location, the Hotel Granvia is another of our favourite hotels for a Barcelona city break. Quite newly-refurbished, and now palatial — if your palace was quite contemporary and airy — this hotel has 58 stylishly simple grey and white rooms and suites, a gorgeous terrace and plenty to see and do just outside the hotel’s doors.
- The Hotel Jazz also has a great location, this time close to La Boqueria. This snazzy three star boutique hotel has a name that comes from the Jazz Bar on the eighth floor of the hotel, which is a popular local hangout. There are around a hundred rooms of a handsome minimalist design, plus a great rooftop pool with amazing city views.
Barcelona’s Best Foodie Hotels
- The ABaC Restaurant & Hotel is probably one of Barcelona’s best known hotels amongst foodies. It’s more of a Michelin-starred restaurant with rooms, and there are only 15, so book ahead. You'll also find a spa for guests, and the rooms are elegant, with a relaxed, design hotel feel.
- For something grander try the Michelin-starred restaurant at El Palace: Caelis, which has a reputation for serving some of the best meals in the city. Originally The Ritz, El Palace has recently been made-over to restore it to its glamorous 1920s heyday garb. But it’s not pretentious, just beautiful, with 125 rooms and suites in calm neutral tones and numerous luxurious touches.
Barcelona’s Best Hotels for Art and Architecture
- The Hotel Casa Fuster is a fantastic Art Nouveau masterpiece in the heart of Barcelona, with decadent interiors: think red velvet and pillars, a roof terrace with spectacular views, a chi-chi Viennese cafe, a Mediterranean restaurant, and a jazz club. If you can believe it this five star, 105 room hotel was once a lavish private home, and it's been restored with panache into a place popular with locals as well as visitors.
- Hotel Bagués is an immaculately decorated luxury hotel with decor that cleverly fuses a Gothic weight of furnishings with a minimalist aesthetic. We’ve listed it here because in each of the 31 rooms and suites there’s a piece from the Masseria Art collection on display.
For a romantic stay
- The Hotel Neri is a 17th century palace, beautifully and sympathetically converted into a contemporary 22 room hotel. Sensuality is the theme here, delivered via crushed velvets, vibrant silks, and silver and gold leaf, which is teamed with rustic furniture, power showers and plasma screen TVs. You can indulge in a massage in your bedroom, sunbathe in the solarium or watch the world go by from the terrace bar. Located in the Gothic Quarter, the hotel has a fashionable restaurant plus a library.
- Historic and romantic, the Hotel DO Placa Reial is a small, boutique feeling hotel in a neoclassical building in the heart of the Gothic Quarter. It has just 16 charming rooms, and two suites, all with parquet floors, four poster beds and private terraces — some even have their own private pool. The hotel also has not one, but two fantastic restaurants.
- Around ten minutes from the centre of town, Primero Primera is a family owned boutique hotel in leafy, residential area Tres Torres. This is a relaxed hotel, with a collection of 30 rooms, suites and apartments, all of which have lovely parquet flooring and lots of natural light. The decor is tasteful and understated, and doesn't appear to be trying too hard to impress, and the public areas are cosy spaces with squashy leather armchairs and an open fire for when the weather turns cool. There’s no restaurant but they offer room service, and you’re in an excellent spot for local eateries.
- Granados 83 is set back a bit from the bustling, tapas-lined streets in a peaceful spot, which we think of as quite family friendly. It’s got great decor: think leather, marble, Buddhist art and African zebra-wood floors. There are 77 rooms and suites, plus a lovely restaurant, and while it sounds quite glamorous, it’s still unfussy enough to be family friendly.
Barcelona's Best Value Hotels
- The Hotel Market is more a restaurant and bar, with a boutique hotel as a secondary offering. It’s not that the hotel is small, it has 68 rooms, but the focus is very much on the ground floor with its colonially-styled gin bar and fantastic Spanish/Mediterranean brasserie, with a full compliment of calamari, paella, gazpacho, plus pasta and hamburgers etc., but it's the fixed menus at 25 and 35 euros including half a bottle of wine and coffee which pulls in the crowds. Upstairs the rooms are a good size, and a continuation of the colonial theme, with black panelling and splashes of red.
- Convenient, affordable, environmentally conscious and quite funky, Casa Camper is a 40 room hotel in the Raval District, and a funky offshoot of the Camper shoe empire. Free snacks (a 24 hour buffet no less) are included in the price, but there's also an onsite Michelin starred restaurant and honesty bar/terrace. The rooms, decorated in red, white and green, all have a separate living space, and they’re all polished and comfortable. The location is cool too: an up-and-coming artist’s neighbourhood.
Prefer an Apartment or Villa?
- If you’d prefer to stay in an apartment or private villa we recommend you visit our online partner booking.com.
- Barcelona-El Prat Airport is just south of the city, and the best way to get into town from here is probably the Aerobús bus link, which takes about 35 minutes. The airport is also linked to the Metro and the national train network. Barcelona has direct rail links to Paris, Zurich and Milan, as well as Madrid and other Spanish centres. And there’s the port, which does get some cruise ships docking.
- If you want to hire a car —which we highly recommend if you’re staying in Barcelona and you want to see more of Catalonia — we recommend you visit our online partner Rentalcars.
- Barcelona’s Mediterranean climate means this is a city you can enjoy all year round. Even in winter the days are sunny. The summer months are popular, but a lot of locals leave town, so somewhat surprisingly you’ll find some places will be closed. July and August are hot and humid, so if you’re looking for the time of year with the most pleasant weather then late spring, early summer and early autumn are best.
Still not sure which to book?
- You could refine your search to our recommendations for just 11 of the Best Hotels in the Gothic Quarter, 20 of the Best Hotels in Eixample or The Best Hotels near the Sagrada Familia.
- Or you could expand your search to include all the best places to stay in Catalonia, which is the surrounding region.
- Alternatively, you could contact one of our friendly Gurus for personalised advice.
Best Hotels in Barcelona
Magatzem 128 Barcelona 16 rooms from AU$103Wine tasting - The hotel boasts an impressive wine list and the passionate bar tender will gladly help you decide while you snack on olivesCity Style - A suave industrial conversion hotel offering funky design features, local art and paired down minimalist interiorsGreat walks - Set yourself up for a day exploring the city on foot with the hotel's complimentary coffee and pastriesOther Activities - The hotel boasts an artists corner where you will find a rotation of local emerging artists work
A cool and collected industrial conversion in Barcelona's Eixample district. With rooms ranging from basic singles to quadruple duplex's all boasting clean fresh space, exposed bulb lights and comfortable beds. The lounge offers an eclectic mix of books and art and the bar is well stocked with wine. See More
Hotel Market Barcelona 68 rooms from AU$114ElegantRestaurant with roomsCityFoodiesRecommended by - Tablet, Michelin Travel
While this chic boutique prioritises its cuisine over the hotel factor, it nevertheless inspires with its elegance and no frills decoration. Positioned just outside the old city walls it leads the way in an increasingly hip quarter of the city. A cool, less mainstream destination for foodies. See More
Casa Kessler Barcelona 13 rooms from AU$114Lively area - In the thick of the action.Sights nearby - Well located for major sights.
An intimate and chic hostel set in an Art Nouveau building, ideal for those on a budget with sophisticated tastes; offering shared bunk rooms as well as private rooms, and a shared kitchen. Centrally located it is a perfect yet practical haven from which to explore the city. See More
Hotel Brummell Barcelona 20 rooms from AU$130Sights nearby - For guests who wish to explore the sights, Montjuïc is known for its monuments, parks and gardens and is 2 km from the propertyCooking classes - Cooking class can be arranged nearbySwimming Pool - Outdoor pool (all year)Lively area - In the thick of the action.Recommended by - Tablet
The 5 Rooms Barcelona 12 rooms from AU$130Sights nearby - Close to several attractions- 900m from La Seu, Cathedral of Barcelona and 600m from Portal de l'AngelLively area - In the thick of the action.Recommended by - I Escape
A chic old-meets-new premises with bright artwork, good books to relax with and comfortable furniture. Centrally located and close to several noted attractions. In another building on the same block are two self-catering apartments, also run by the B&B, for the more independent or longer stays. See More
The Conica Deluxe B&B Barcelona 3 rooms from AU$132Sights nearby - Gaudi architecture, La Sagrada Família, La Rambla, Barcelona Cathedral and many other must-see attractionsOutstanding location - Very convenient location in EixampleLocal markets - Perfectly placed for shopping
Stylish guesthouse in Eixample district offering the comforts of a 4* and the tranquillity of a family home. Behind the attractive facade, cheerful rooms are decorated in a chic contemporary style. Famous landmarks, superb restaurants and shops are just a step away. Ideal for city sightseeing. See More
Praktik Vinoteca Barcelona 64 rooms from AU$139Wine tasting - With an expert sommelier to guide, learn about the region’s fascinating wine-making traditionGood wine list - The hotel is a specialist in wines, or 'vinoteca'Lively area - In the thick of the action.Sights nearby - Well located for major sights.
For those with a passion for wine, wanting to stay in the heart of the city, with many famous sights just minutes away. Complimentary wine on arrival, and the option to sample numerous types of wines with an expert sommelier. The design is minimalistic and chic. A stylish choice. See More
Hotel Actual Barcelona 38 rooms from AU$139Views - Rooms at the back have views over Gaudi's La PedreraSights nearby - Well located for major sights.Recommended by - I Escape
Room Mate Anna Barcelona 81 rooms from AU$140Sights nearby - In the heart of L'Eixample, 100 m from Casa Batlló; nearby are a range of other cultural hotspots, shops, bars and restaurantsDesigner - A modern design hotel decorated by the antique expert and interior designer Lorenzo CastilloSwimming Pool - Rooftop plunge pool and solariumLocal markets - Good for local colour.
Ideal for those with an eye for unusual, sophisticated design; attention is lavished on its interiors, from Fornasetti-inspired bedrooms to flamboyant fish-motif wallpaper, and the reception brings to mind a glitzy nightclub. In the busy Eixample district, it is a great base from which to explore. See More
Hotel Denit Barcelona Barcelona 36 rooms from AU$145Value chicCity StyleLess £ContemporaryRecommended by - I Escape, Michelin Travel
Room mate Pau Barcelona 66 rooms from AU$145Sights nearby - Excellent central locationLocal markets - Good for local colour.
The Mirror Barcelona Barcelona 63 rooms from AU$148Views - Great views from the ninth floor - book a Privilege Suite.ContemporaryCity StyleChicRecommended by - Tablet, Michelin Travel
Praktik Rambla Barcelona 37 rooms from AU$153Sights nearby - Well located for major sights.Lively area - In the thick of the action.
Ofelias Hotel Barcelona 44 rooms from AU$155Sights nearby - Stroll through Plaça d'Espanya, one of Catalan's most important squaresSwimming Pool - Roof terrace with a seasonal outdoor swimming poolLively area - In the thick of the action.Recommended by - Tablet
Elegant simplicity and impeccable design makes this ideal for those looking for understated sophistication. Popular among both stylish business travellers and design-hungry vacationers. Bask by the outdoor pool, go out on a bike tour, or explore the array of restaurants and bars in the area. See More
BacHome Terrace B&B Barcelona 10 rooms from AU$155Sights nearby - Nearby the picturesque Gothic Quarter, the cathedral, the Palau de la Musica and the Plaza CatalunyaLively area - In the thick of the action.Recommended by - Great Small Hotels
A modern, charming 10-room B&B ideal for those requiring somewhere understated from which to explore the city. Offering a buffet-style continental breakfast and glorious sunny terrace. Within walking distance of many renowned restaurants and cafés and some of the city's most iconic sights. See More
Hostal Grau Barcelona 19 rooms from AU$160Sights nearby - Five minutes walk from the Plaça Catalunya.Local markets - Visit the nearby Boqueria.Lively area - In the thick of the action.Romantic - Good for couples.
BacHome Gallery B&B Barcelona 7 rooms from AU$161Sights nearby - Gaudi's famous Sagrada Familia is 1.3 km away, reachable by foot; Plaza Cataluña and Las Ramblas are about a 15-min walkLively area - In the thick of the action.Recommended by - Great Small Hotels
Set in a magnificently restored early 20th century building, originally built for the painter Josep Maria Sert, with just 7 elegant suites of distinct interior design. A stone's throw from popular destinations for shopping and it is also very close to iconic sights such as Gaudí's casa Batlló. See More
The Corner Hotel Barcelona 72 rooms from AU$161Sights nearby - 800 m from Casa Batllo; La Pedrera, Plaça Catalunya, the Tivoli Theatre and Portal de l'Angel are also nearbySwimming Pool - Seasonal outdoor swimming pool; terrace solariumLively area - In the thick of the action.Local markets - Good for local colour.
A cosmopolitan hotel combining fine materials with contemporary elements, ideally located in the heart of the city. A relaxed in-house bar serves food and drink till midnight. Boasting a rooftop terrace and pool with solarium for those wishing to sunbathe, relax and admire panoramic views. See More
Balmes Residence Barcelona 111 rooms from AU$165City Style - A triumph of early 20th century Modernist architecture- stained-glass windows, ceiling moulds, frescos & colourful trencadissosValue chic - A charming hotel in the heart of Barcelona, offering a complimentary bottle of wine in each room and a fantasitc restaurantLearning - The hotel's lobby boasts an impressive collection of sub-Saharan African art- mostly wooden masks and sculpturesDesigner Shopping - The hotel sits just minutes from Barcelona's most exclusive boutiques and designer stores
A wonderfully styled Modernist hotel, in the heart of vibrant Barcelona. With a choice of rooms or apartments, both equally elegant featuring colourful mosaic tiles, ceiling moulds and modern furnishings. The gourmet restaurant is excellent and the courtyard garden features a swimming pool. See More
Stay U-nique Rambla Catalunya Barcelona (Eixample) 4 rooms from AU$168Outstanding location - Situated in the heart of Barcelona - 400 m from Passeig de Gracia Station and 500 m from La PedreraSights nearby - Plaza Catalunya, Casa Batllo and the Ramblas are just a step awayDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.Local markets - Good for local colour.
Your home-from-home in the centre of beautiful Barcelona. Chic air-conditioned apartments with all mod-cons in the delightful Eixample neigbourhood. Plaza Catalunya and the Ramblas are just a 5-minute walk away. Great restaurants, bars, and vibrant night-life within easy reach. Very family friendly. See More
Granados 83 Barcelona 70 rooms from AU$170ContemporaryCity StyleFamiliesCityRecommended by - Tablet, Fodors, Michelin Travel
This new renovation is set back a bit from the bustle of the central tapas-lined streets. Its peaceful location and classical rich textures - marbles and leathers - makes it more of a family affair. But, African zebra-wood floors, Buddhist art, and restaurants make it no less glamorous. See More
Hotel Banys Orientals Barcelona (Catalonia) 57 rooms from AU$171Sights nearby - Santa Maria del Mar is less than a minute away.Lively - Hip and happening.Lively area - In the thick of the action.Romantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Frommers
Renovated 18th Century townhouse at the heart of the Born District, Old Town. Casual yet elegant style and ambience. Crisp, airy rooms with contemporary furniture and muslin curtains exude comfort. Señor Paralleda is the family-run Catalan cuisine restaurant, popular across town. A Barcelona Gem! See More
Chic & Basic Ramblas Barcelona 85 rooms from AU$178City StyleLocal markets - A short walk from the Boqueria MarketSights nearby - Situated in the heart of Las RamblasLively - Hip and happening.
chic&basic Ramblas has wholeheartedly embraced the Barcelona of the 60s. Each floor pays homage to one particular culture of the decade and all bedroom doors are adorned with photograph and text, creating a gallery like feel to corridors. Superb location and trendy feel. Great value city break pad. See More
Chic & Basic Born Barcelona 31 rooms from AU$184Sights nearby - Check out the The Parc de la Ciutadella at the end of the street, to explore the Parc Zoologic and the arboretum.Local markets - Visit the incredible Santa Catalina food market, just a short walk away.Restrictions on children - Children older than 12 years are welcome.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.Recommended by - I Escape, Frommers
Midmost Hotel Barcelona 56 rooms from AU$189Sights nearby - Perfect location for sightseeing - a few steps from the famous Ramblas and the Gothic QuarterViews - Fabulous city views from the roof terraceOutstanding location - Located in the very heart of BarcelonaSwimming Pool - Plunge pool on the roof-terrace
Chic hotel in central Barcelona. Perfect for exploring Spain’s most vibrant city. Stylish, sunny contemporary rooms decorated in soft colours. Gorgeous roof-terrace with bar, pool and stunning views. Gaudí's masterpieces, La Rambla, the Gothic quarters and world-class museums lie within easy reach. See More
Hotel Barcelona Catedral Barcelona 80 rooms from AU$191Cooking classes - Classes with in-house chef for those wishing to expand their culinary knowledgeLively - Hip and happening.Swimming Pool - Indoor/outdoorSights nearby - Well located for major sights.
Ideally situated in the iconic Gothic quarter, minutes by foot from the cathedral and bustling Plaza de Catalunya. Good for groups and business events, it organises activities like wine-tasting, cooking and tours in the Gothic area, as well as having a fitness centre and free bikes for hire. See More
Barna House B&B Barcelona (Principal 1ª 08037, Eixample) 7 rooms from AU$194City Style - An oasis in the heart of one of Spain's most popular citiesLocal exploring - Perfect base for visits to Barcelona's must-see attractionsSights nearby - Just 5 minutes walk from the Sagrada Familia and other Gaudí monuments
Located in the delightful Gracia neighbourhood, Barna House is just a step away from the city’s main attractions. Behind an attractive modernist façade, the bright, modern rooms are individually furnished and have sleek wooden floors. Perfect for art and architecture lovers, foodies and shopaholics. See More
Anba B&B Deluxe Barcelona 7 rooms from AU$200Sights nearby - Nearby the picturesque Gothic Quarter, the cathedral, the Palau de la Musica, the Picasso Museum, and the lively El Born areaLively area - In the thick of the action.Recommended by - Great Small Hotels
An intimate and well-placed B&B, offering generous breakfasts with homemade products and seasonal local produce. There is a superb rooftop terrace where guests can breakfast or have a drink. With Modernist details and original frescoes, it is a good option for the discerning traveller. See More
Park Hotel, Barcelona Barcelona 91 rooms from AU$204Foodies - Excellent 10s restaurant overseen by ABaC's Jordi CruzSights nearby - Situated in the El Born quarter, close to the Cathedral and Picasso MuseumGreat walks - Good for walkers.Local markets - Good for local colour.Recommended by - CN Traveller
The Boutique Apartments Barcelona (Passeig de Gràcia, 95) 2 rooms from AU$204Lively area - In the thick of the action.Sights nearby - Well located for major sights.
Ideal for those seeking both high quality accommodation and a degree of independence. Apartments sleep upto six and are ideal for families and groups. Centrally located, they cater to those with an interest in shopping, culture, museums, intrepid bicycle exploration or simply a day out on the beach. See More
Hotel Regina, Barcelona Barcelona 99 rooms from AU$212City Style - A chic 1917 hotel in central Barcelona, boasting sophisticated and modern rooms with hardwood floors and a cosy bar.Sights nearby - Just a ten minute walk from Gaudí’s Casa Batlló and La Pedrera.Spa
An historical building with calming modern interiors. Situated in the heart of the city. Large rooms are simple yet stylish. Extensive facilities include cocktail bar with music, modern meeting rooms and access to a nearby gym and spa. Ideally placed for moving around the city. See More
Hotel Espana Barcelona 78 rooms from AU$214City StyleSights nearby - Next to the Rambla and the Gran Teatre del LiceuLocal markets - La Boquería market is nearbySwimming Pool - Rooftop PoolRecommended by - CN Traveller
Le Palacete Barcelona 10 rooms from AU$217Sights nearby - Gràcia is great for those interested in monuments, city walks and architecture; Sagrada Familia and La Pedrera are close byRestrictions on children - Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel. There is no capacity for extra beds in the roomLively area - In the thick of the action.
Set in a tranquil yet central street, this is a small, exclusive and elegant hotel. The historic building has been restored to give a contemporary feel, with warm colours, natural materials and luxurious fabrics. It features a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy the on-site bar See More
Bed and Break Barcelona 4 rooms from AU$218Local exploring - The hotels central location allows one to head off on foot to take in all that this cultural hub has to offer!Sights nearby - Go visit the Sagrada Familia, take a tour of the Nou Camp or head to the Gothic QuarterGreat walks - Meander through the city's streets and take in the unique architectureLocal markets - Barcelona's famous La Rambla marketplace is a must-visit!
Bed and Break enjoys a central location in Barcelona, just a short distance from many of the city's sights. It offers four smartly decorated rooms which all come with queen sized beds, a TV and some even have their own balcony-perfect for a morning coffee in the sun! A charming and intimate stay. See More
Hotel Jazz Barcelona (Catalonia) 108 rooms from AU$220Great walks - Eixample is a beautiful barrio to wander round, take in the architecture and people-watch from one of the many terrace cafes.Local markets - One of Barcelona's most popular attractions is the lively and colourful food market, Boquería.Sights nearby - Eixample is famously home to the many of Barcelona's art nouveau masterpieces.Swimming Pool - Rooftop pool with great views.Recommended by - Michelin Travel
Grand Hotel Central Barcelona 147 rooms from AU$220Restaurant - 2 Michelin stars and outside the hotel, a few metres away.Roof terrace - Views over the city, plus swimming pool.City StyleViews - Views of the Gothic district and ancient city walls.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet
DestinationBCN Barcelona 14 rooms from AU$223Sights nearby - A 5-minute walk from Plaça Catalunya, and also very close to La Seu, Cathedral of Barcelona, Portal de l'Angel and Casa BatlloLively area - In the thick of the action.
A collection of apartment suites and rooms in four different central locations, ideal for those wanting to be self-sufficient or for those in groups. The kitchens are very well equipped with the latest for those who like to cook. Interiors are chic and understated, made for stylish city slickers. See More
H10 Cubik Barcelona 101 rooms from AU$225Local exploring - Very central and close to many cultural hotspots and popular shopping destinations.Short fly break - Good value and popular with couples, ideal for a weekend away.Lively area - A central location in the busy heart of Barcelona, a few blocks from Placa Catalunya.Quirky - Its cutting-edge interior design includes futuristic touches and pure colours.
This modern hotel with cutting edge futuristic design and large windows, flooded with natural light, is ideal for young professionals on a weekend getaway. It has two chic bars and a stunning poolside terrace overlooking the city, and is just a short walk from the cathedral and historic centre. See More
We Boutique Hotel 08010 Barcelona 6 rooms from AU$225Sights nearby - Plaça Catalunya and La Rambla can be reached within 13 minutes on footOutstanding location - Central location, close to Arc de Triomf Metro and Train StationFull of character
Charming B&B in Barcelona's historic heart offering all modern comforts and décor sympathetic to Catalonia’s modernist style. Close to Plaça Catalunya and La Rambla, it’s perfect for discovering the city's many artistic treasures. Wide range of excellent bars and eateries just 5 minutes' walk away. See More
B Hotel Barcelona 84 rooms from AU$227Sights nearby - 10-minute metro ride from Plaza Catalunya, the Ramblas, Paseo de Gracia, the beaches of Barcelona and Camp NouSwimming Pool - Rooftop PoolLively - Hip and happening.Local markets - Good for local colour.Recommended by - CN Traveller
Ca La Maria Barcelona 5 rooms from AU$228Sights nearby - Eixample is a great choice for those interested in architecture - Gaudi’s Pedrera Building is just 5 minutes’ walk awayLively area - In the thick of the action.Recommended by - Great Small Hotels
Centrally located, featuring high ceilings, period features and modern touches, this is an intimate and wholesome B&B with a warm and friendly host, ideal for those seeking a relaxed base. Breakfast includes homemade items and often use home-grown produce from the garden. See More
Yurbban Passage Barcelona 60 rooms from AU$235Swimming Pool - Outdoor poolLively area - In the thick of the action.Local markets - Good for local colour.Spa
Centrally situated in a converted 1800's textiles warehouse, 400m from Portal de l'Angel, this hotel boasts an outdoor pool and chic spa centre. The in-house restaurant has a Michelin starred chef with a focus on local cuisine, and the hotel organises gastronomic and historic tours by local guides. See More
H10 Metropolitan Barcelona 85 rooms from AU$238Designer - Decorated by the interior designer Lázaro Rosa-Violán in a style that harks back to the city's 19th century industrial past.Sights nearby - 700 m from Gaudi's La Pedrera; you can walk to Las Ramblas in 3 minutes. La Sagrada Familia is about 10 minutes by metro.Views - Has a top-floor terrace with plunge pool that offers views of Plaça Catalunya and Tibidabo.Swimming Pool - A rooftop swimming pool and a terrace plunge pool.
A stunning renovation set in a historical building, this hotel boasts elegant modern interiors by a prestigious designer. Perfect for those seeking sophistication, it offers a choice of restaurant, bar and terrace cocktails by the outdoor pool. Right in the heart of the city's historical centre. See More
Anakena House Barcelona 7 rooms from AU$241City Style - Anakena House breaths understated elegance from velvet armcharis to private balconies, chandeliers and gilded mirrors.Local exploring - With numerous sights nearby, there's no excuse not to truly explore all that this cultural hub has to offerGreat walks - Meander through the city's streets, head to La Rambla or walk along the beach at sunset-what could be better?Sights nearby - Visit the stunning Sagrada Familia, Plaça Catalunya or Plaza Reial
Anakena House is located in the Eixample district around the corner from many of the sights. This 20th century property is part of Barcelona's "Golden Square" and the interior renovation work has preserved the typical modernist style, providing an elegance from another era. A great city spot! See More
Villa Emilia Barcelona 12 rooms from AU$243Sights nearby - Located close to Las Ramblas, Paseo de Gracia, Plaza CataluñaLively - Live music every night from Thursday to SundayDesigner - Designer furniture and accessories throughoutTraditional
Modern design blended with original architecture in a quieter area of Barcelona. Contemporary rooms have lots of natural light, parquet floors, and attractive furnishings. Fabulous roof top terrace bar, weekly live music, and business corner. A sophisticated but fun choice. See More
Hotel Claris Barcelona 120 rooms from AU$245Artworks - Claris owner and art collector has fittted out the entire first floor with artworks. Hindu scultures, Turkish killims.Views - Panoramic views of the city from the roof top swimming pool and terrace.Business CentreMeeting RoomRecommended by - Tablet, Fodors, Frommers, Small Luxury Hotels, Michelin Travel
Casa Bonay Barcelona 67 rooms from AU$245City Style - A chic urban space in a reassuringly untouristy part of the city.Local markets - A trip to Barcelona would be incomplete without visiting La Boqueria, possibly the world's most famous food market.Sights nearby - A 10 minute walk in either direction will take you to the Sagrada Familia or the Plaça de la Catalunya.Romantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Tablet
A hip Catalonian hotel located in a small residential lane just minutes from the city centre. Chic rooms offer high ceilings, a choice selection of local furniture and original mosaic tiled floors. Downstairs finds a number of independent outlets and a shaded terrace offers a quiet space to unwind. See More
Yurrban Trafalgar Hotel Barcelona 56 rooms from AU$253City Style - Wonderously chic with uber contemporary design and an unbeatable roof top pool.Sights nearby - Don't miss Gaudí's famed architectural masterpieces, in particular, La Sagrada Familia, Parc Güell and Casa Batlló.Local markets - Sample local delights at the food market La Boqueria.Swimming Pool - Rooftop pool.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet
An ultra-cool contemporary hotel. Compact rooms, are small but perfectly formed, with all the necessary mod-cons, modern bathrooms and chirpy yellow bed spreads. A rooftop pool and bar with epic city views. Catalan cuisine is served in a cosmopolitan setting. A well located trendy spot. See More
MurMuri Barcelona 53 rooms from AU$259Lively - Hip and happening.Sights nearby - Well located for major sights.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, I Escape, Tablet, Frommers, Kiwi Collection, Michelin Travel
Interior designed (Kelly Hoppen), stylish boutique hotel with an intimate ambience. Variety of priced rooms with timeless but modern decoration. Some with large private terraces. Restaurant, with lively bar and terrace. Well located for designer shopping and city action, use of pool nextdoor. See More
Hotel Granvia Barcelona (Catalonia) 58 rooms from AU$269Sights nearby - Check out Casa Lleó i Morera and Palau de la Música, designed by the brilliant architect Lluís Domènech i Montaner.Great walks - Passeig de Gràcia is a wonderful street to wander along, the iconic cement tiling of the road was designed by Gaudí.Views - Great views from hotelFull of character
Primero Primera Barcelona 25 rooms from AU$269Sights nearby - 10 minutes from the city centreGreat walks - Park Güell.Swimming Pool - Indoor/outdoorLocal markets - Good for local colour.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, I Escape, Tablet
Room Mate Emma Barcelona 56 rooms from AU$275ContemporarySights nearby - Well located for major sights.Local markets - Good for local colour.Recommended by - I Escape, Frommers
Gran Hotel La Florida Barcelona (Catalonia) 66 rooms from AU$277Views - Spectacular views over Barcelona and the Med from its hilltop positionGreat walks - Resting in Tibidabo hill makes a great place to take a stroll.Sights nearby - Barcelona is 15/20 minute drive away.Swimming Pool - 100 ft pool with panoramic views.Recommended by - I Escape, Frommers, Kiwi Collection
Stunning urban resort offering spectacular views from its unique Tibidabo Hill location. Contemporary, designer rooms ooze luxury as does the large indoor/outdoor pool, the tumbling terraces, bold structures, Zen Zone spa, bar and restaurant. A unique example of life on the Med. See More
Hotel DO Placa Reial Barcelona 16 rooms from AU$285Foodies - 2 fantastic restaurants.City StyleRomantic - Good for couples.Romantic BreakRecommended by - I Escape
Fabulously romantic hotel oozes historic charm, boasts two fantastic restaurants, a sumptuous spa, and wonderful views from stepped terraces. A neoclassical building home to beautiful rooms and suites with parquet floors, four poster beds, private terraces, some with pools. Romantic and gourmet. See More
The One Barcelona 114 rooms from AU$293Sights nearby - Centrally located, just a 10-minute walk from Plaça de Catalunya and Las Rambles, and 5 minutes drive to Gaudís Sagrada Familia.Spa - The Spa offers: Massage, facial and body treatments; experience pool, Finnish sauna and relaxation area with sun loungers.Designer - Sophisticated interior design breathing elegance and distinction, created by the prestigious designer Jaime Beriestain.Lively area - In the thick of the action.Recommended by - Tablet
Offering sophisticated interior design and an atmosphere of timeless luxury thanks to its soft tones, vibrant works of art, and fine materials, styled by a prestigious designer. There is a well-equipped gym and a spa for those wishing to relax, while the poolside rooftop bar offers epic views See More
Cram Barcelona 67 rooms from AU$293Foodies - Jordi Cruz's two Michelin starred Angle Restaurant is not to be missed!City Style - Sleek, modern and futuristic are the name of the game at CramSights nearby - All of Barcelona's main attractions are within easy reach.Swimming Pool - Outdoor and Indoor PoolsRecommended by - Tablet, Frommers, Michelin Travel
Hotel Pulitzer Barcelona 89 rooms from AU$302City StyleKids Club - Fully staffed.Sights nearby - Well located for major sights.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet, Frommers
Yök Casa Cultura Barcelona 0800 8 rooms from AU$303Local exploring - Located in the heart of BarcelonaOutstanding location - Near the city centre, 600 m from La Seu, Cathedral of Barcelona - Portal de l'Angel is 600 m from the propertySights nearby - Less than 10 minutes walk from Plaza Cataluña and Las RamblasLocal markets - Good for local colour.
Housed in a modernist building, Yök Casa Cultura has 3 self-catering apartments with 8 bedrooms between them. All have gorgeous mosaic floors, decorative ceilings, amazing woodwork and beautiful etched glass windows. Eco-friendly design throughout. Central location - ideally placed for sightseeing. See More
Rey Juan Carlos Barcelona 432 rooms from AU$308Newsletter 2020Garden - Attractive outside space.Swimming Pool - Indoor/outdoorSpaRecommended by - Frommers
Alma Barcelona Barcelona 72 rooms from AU$310Foodies - The Jardin del Alma produces gastronomic seasonal Catalan cuisine from renowned chef Gio EsteveCity StyleSights nearby - Just off the Passeig de Gracia, and a stone's throw from Gaudi's PedreraSwimming Pool - Stunning indoor pool designed to look like a Japanese onsenRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet
Hotel Bagués Barcelona 31 rooms from AU$310ArchitecturalLuxuryCity StyleCityRecommended by - Tablet, Small Luxury Hotels, Michelin Travel
Mercer Hotel Barcelona 27 rooms from AU$315Sights nearby - 10 mins walk from Las Ramblas, and only 5 mins from Barcelona Cathedral5* Luxury - Very high service standards.City StyleSwimming Pool - Rooftop PoolRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet, CN Traveller
Forward thinking modern design in an historic defence tower in Barcelona's Gothic quarter. Pristine rooms and suites have exposed stone walls, glass partitions, stand alone bath tubs and splashes of modern art. Stunning roof top bar and tapas restaurant. City living in modernist luxury. See More
Ohla Eixample Barcelona (Eixample) 94 rooms from AU$315Sights nearby - Located 10 minutes’ walk from two of Gaudi’s major works, La Pedrera and Casa BatllóSwimming Pool - Infinity pool, rooftop pool,outdoor pool (all year)Lively - Hip and happening.Lively area - In the thick of the action.Recommended by - Tablet, Mr & Mrs Smith
Set in the modernist Eixemple district, a haven for architecture lovers with an eye for unusual modern design. For fitness enthusiasts there is personal training available in varied areas and choice of pools; and popular among foodies with its Michelin starred haute cuisine restaurant. See More
Ohla Hotel Barcelona 74 rooms from AU$316Roof terrace - With stunning views over the city's domes.Foodies - Michelin star restaurant.5* Luxury - Very high service standards.Romantic BreakRecommended by - Tablet, Mr & Mrs Smith
Five Star hotel in an elegant, historic building, with sleek, contemporary interiors. Roof top terrace pool and bar with stunning views over the city is the piece de resistance. Light filled rooms and suites have wood floors, modern gadgetry and stand alone tubs. Michelin restaurant and spa. See More
Hotel Miramar Barcelona 68 rooms from AU$326City Style - A luxurious city base complete with chic bar, stylish interiors, sea views and an excellent locationSpa breaksTotal relaxationGreat walks - Stroll along the city's famed street La Rambla and soak in the lively atmosphereRecommended by - Tablet, Frommers, Kiwi Collection, Michelin Travel
A grand 5-star property, channelling 1920s style and boasting a fabulous location near Las Ramblas. Spacious rooms are contemporary in design with free standing in-room baths and sea views from the large floor to ceiling windows. The smart restaurant and chic bars are a real draw. See More
Hotel 1898 Barcelona 169 rooms from AU$350Swimming Pool - Rooftop and Indoor PoolsViews - From the roof terrace.SpaRomantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Tablet, Frommers
Casa Camper, Barcelona Barcelona (Catalonia) 40 rooms from AU$359Sights nearby - Explore the nearby Gothic Quarter, with its wealth of hisotric Roman buildings and charming ancient squares.Local markets - La Boqueria Barcelona's iconic and colourful public market, is just a few minutes away.Lively - Hip and happening.House party feel - Be prepared to meet people.Recommended by - I Escape, Tablet
Apartments Sixtyfour Barcelona 19 rooms from AU$359Sights nearby - Eixample is a great choice for travellers interested in architecture; Plaza Catalunya and Las Ramblas are within easy distanceLively area - In the thick of the action.Recommended by - Great Small Hotels
Apartments with wooden floors and elegant modern decor, ideal for the independent and self-sufficient, with staff available in the building to address any queries. All include a fully equipped kitchen. Ideal base from which to explore, placed in a lively shopping and restaurant area, close to sights See More
ABaC Restaurant & Hotel Barcelona 15 rooms from AU$359Restaurant - Jordi Cruz's Michelin Starred restaurantCity StyleSwimming Pool - Indoor PoolSpaRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet, Kiwi Collection, Small Luxury Hotels, Michelin Travel
Margot House Barcelona 9 rooms from AU$367Local exploring - Well located with many of the cities main attractions within walking distance.Sights nearby - Find Gaudí’s La Pedrera just down the road and be sure not to miss the Barcino (remains of the Roman walls).Great walks - Head to Jardins Mossen Costa I llobera for a stroll and marvel at the extraordinary plants.Local markets - Wander down Las Ramblas and sample the regional fare in the Boqueria market.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet
A chic hotel in the heart of town. Simply designed suites are a minimalist's delight with white on white style, clean lines and in-room baths. An open lounge and breakfast area decorated with plenty of indoor plants is perfect to grab a coffee and pastry or settle into a cocktail or two. Fabulous. See More
El Palace Barcelona 125 rooms from AU$367Restaurant - Michelin-starredFull of characterRomantic - Good for couples.SpaRecommended by - Frommers, Michelin Travel
Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona 275 rooms from AU$383Sights nearby - Marvel at the buildings of architects Antoni Gaudí and Lluís Domenech i Montaner on the Paseo de Gracia, a World Heritage Site.Swimming Pool - Pool located on the roof terrace.Spa5* Luxury - Very high service standards.
This centrally located 5-star hotel & spa with its Neoclassical facade and elegant modern interiors is a sophisticated base from which to explore the city's gems and exclusive shops. Its restaurant boasts a gastronomical menu and its hip roof-terrace poolside bar offers breathtaking views. See More
The Wittmore Barcelona 22 rooms from AU$383Sights nearby - Plaza Reial is 400 m from the hotel while La Seu, Cathedral of Barcelona is 500 m from the propertySwimming Pool - Rooftop terrace with plunge pool and solariumLively area - In the thick of the action.
Tucked down a tiny, dead-end street in Barcelona's Gothic Quarter, this small hotel is ideal for those seeking a discrete haven, with its tasteful club-like interiors and rooftop pool with stunning views. A main attraction is its restaurant run by local legend, the chef Albert Ventura. See More
Hotel Duquesa de Cardona Barcelona (Catalonia) 40 rooms from AU$391Sights nearby - The hotel overlooks Port Vell. Enjoy a stroll around the harbour.Swimming Pool - Rooftop with bar/restaurant.Lively - Hip and happening.TraditionalRecommended by - Fodors, Frommers, Michelin Travel
Polished and chic, this townhouse with rooftop terrace and views to the port of Barcelona. Contemporary rooms decorated in wood, stone, and natural colours offer a great place to rest your head. Enjoy Catalan dishes at the lively rooftop restaurant. Relax at the pool or head to the nearby harbour. See More
Hotel Casa Fuster Barcelona (Catalonia) 105 rooms from AU$408Sights nearby - Just off one of the main veins of Barcelona - Diagonal.Swimming Pool - Rooftop pool.Lively - Hip and happening.Views - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Fodors, Frommers, Kiwi Collection, Michelin Travel
Modern 5* luxury in the heart of Barcelona. Interiors are decadent as is the rooftop pool. Spacious rooms house modern features and bathrooms. There is a Viennese cafe, Mediterranean restaurant, and a swinging jazz club. A lively hotel with a popular bar for locals and tourists. See More
Almanac Barcelona Barcelona 121 rooms from AU$434Designer - Designer Jaime Beriestain has used a wealth of textures and materials throughout the hotel to create a sense of tranquility.Lively area - Centrally located near bars, restaurants, theatres and clubs, with the Barceloneta beach also very close by.Sights nearby - You can walk to Gaudi’s Casa Batlló and La Pedrera within 10 minutes; while Picasso Museum is 1 km away.Swimming Pool - The rooftop wading pool and sun lounge are exclusive to hotel residents.
A central hotel with elegantly designed modern interiors permeated with warm tones of gold, oak and walnut. It has a wide range of facilities, from technological to wellness, thus catering to the needs of varied guests; it boasts a stunning rooftop cocktail bar, restaurant, and private dining. See More
Monument Hotel Barcelona 84 rooms from AU$453Sights nearby - Within a 5 minute walk from both Gaudi’s masterpieces Casa Battló and La PedreraLively area - In the thick of the action.SpaSwimming Pool - Indoor/outdoorRecommended by - Tablet
This grand 19th century palazzo has classic interior design with a modern twist and is on the same premises as Restaurante Lasarte, run by celebrated chef Martín Berasategui. This glitzy 5-star is also a stone's throw from sights and luxury shops, and has an elegant in-house spa and wellness centre. See More
The Serras Barcelona 28 rooms from AU$456Foodies - Indulge yourself with delightful Catalan sharing menus by Michelin-starred chef Marc Gascons, and poolside nibbles on the roof.City Style - Uber chic loft-style interiors with wood floors, soaring ceilings, white minimalism and graphic black-and-white Catalan tiles.Sights nearby - Less than two miles from the Sagrada Familia, a must for any new visitor to Barcelona.Local markets - Head off to explore the local beach and food markets of Barcelona.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Design Hotels
Soho House Barcelona Barcelona 57 rooms from AU$456City Style - The trendiest hotel in the best locationSights nearby - Walking distance from Barcelona port and beachSwimming Pool - Rooftop poolSpa
Mandarin Oriental Barcelona Barcelona 98 rooms from AU$481Restaurant - Michelin-starredSwimming Pool - Rooftop plunge poolViews - Great views from hotelRomantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Tablet, Frommers, Kiwi Collection
Hotel Omm Barcelona 74 rooms from AU$482Other Activities - The hotel has its own night club and live music every night.City Style - Hip, trendy, artistic.Restaurant - Michelin-starred.ContemporaryRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, I Escape, Tablet, Fodors, Frommers, Kiwi Collection, Michelin Travel
Cotton House Barcelona (Catalanes, 670) 83 rooms from AU$538Romantic Break - Luxurious accommodaiton, a top location and one of Europe's finest cities on your doorstep-what more could you ask for?City Style - This show-stopping deisgn hotel is the ideal city base, with original features, sleek furnishings and a unique feelLocal exploring - Make sure to see and experience all that this cultural hub has to offer!Great walks - Meander through the bustling Las Ramblas taking in the city's unique atmosphereRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
Cotton House enjoys a prime location in central Barcelona. This luxurious, upmarket accommodation blends traditional architecture with bold modern features. Curl up with a book in the library, lounge by the pool or relax with a drink on the terrace! An utterly stunning city spot. See More
W Barcelona Barcelona 473 rooms from AU$538City StyleSights nearby - minutes from Ciutat Vella, Passeig del Born, and Las RamblasLively - An ideal spot for the party crowdOn the beach - Direct access to the beachRecommended by - CN Traveller
A slice of contemporary chic out on the peninsula of Barcelona. The Burj-like building on the beach front has spacious rooms and suites with floor to ceiling windows and state of the art high techery. Excellent facilities; gym, spa, terrace bar, restaurants, business centre. A youthful choice. See More
Hotel Neri Barcelona (Catalonia) 22 rooms from AU$601Sights nearby - Right by La Seu - Cattedrale di Barcellona.Lively - Hip and happening.Full of characterRomantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, I Escape, Fodors, Frommers, Kiwi Collection, Relais & Chateaux
17th Century palace meets 21st Century comfort. Located in the Gothic district this boutique hotel enjoys a central spot. Contemporary style and romance is combined through the use of crushed velvets, bright silks and rustic furniture. Fashionable restaurant and bar with terrace and a library. See More
El Palauet Living Barcelona Barcelona from AU$650Concierge - 24 hour, personal assisant solely for you.Suites - Suites only.ElegantRomantic BreakRecommended by - Tablet, Kiwi Collection
This hotel would be better described a collection of luxury apartments. Each is served all day and all night by your very own personal assistant at your beck and call. The interiors are uniquely designed - Baroque inspired but with modern finishings. An extravagant destination. See More
Hotel Arts Barcelona Barcelona 483 rooms from AU$676Newsletter 2020Sights nearby - Discover Gothic churches and Roman remains in the winding alleyways of the Barri Gòtic.Swimming Pool - Outdoor poolViews - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Frommers, Kiwi Collection, Michelin Travel
Architectural landmark doubles as a luxury hotel with spectacular sea views, contemporary interiors and modern gadgets. There are terraced gardens, a beach-front swimming pool, five restaurants, a spa and a contemporary art collection. A perfect city spot: beaches and cultural on your doorstep. See More