Search the best hotels in Capri
Say “Capri” and for many it conjures the scent of lemons, the flavour of sun-ripened tomatoes scattered with basil, and the friendly chatter of the Piazzetta as the town turns out for an evening stroll or ‘passeggiata’. The best places to stay on Capri were traditionally at the more luxurious end of the accommodation spectrum, but that’s no longer true; we have some excellent traditional Capri-style hotels to recommend which also happen to be great value, along with a couple of B&Bs, a restaurant with rooms, some family friendly options, converted villas, a smattering of boutique hotels and of course some seriously glamorous hotels too.
Capri is a classic destination for romantics, and great for a honeymoon. The beauty of this small rocky island rising out of the Mediterranean has enraptured writers, poets and artists, from Turgenev to Graham Greene, as well as yacht-sailing, jet-setting A-listers who love its glamour. The best places to stay on Capri always book up between April and the end of summer, and the fantastic restaurants, bars and boutiques do a roaring trade — so much so that many people miss out and have to make do as day-trippers. The atmosphere, and calendar, is lively!
If you prefer things a little quieter, then you might decide to stay in Anacapri which is on the far side of the island, and is the preferred base for many hikers and sightseers. Capri is adored by sailors of all shapes and sizes too, and getting out on the water is an essential part of every visit, wherever you stay. Everyone arrives by boat, and there really aren’t that many cars on the island, which is worth keeping in mind when you choose your hotel. If you want to explore further than your feet can take you, it might be worth hiring a scooter, or a boat!
The Best Places to Stay in Capri
For a Special Occasion
- JK Place Capri is many people's idea of the perfect honeymoon hotel: elegance that’s straight out of the pages of a coffee table book; memorably thoughtful decor details; views you regularly have to pinch yourself to believe; a large heated pool and sun terrace; stylish, yet friendly, restaurant; and a sense of luxurious intimacy. There are just 22 rooms and suites, in a location that’s both convenient for the old town, and the sea. Expect all the mod cons, including a superb spa and babysitting facilities.
For the Views
- The Punta Tragara is another great choice for a honeymoon, but its breathtaking location trumps the romantic decor and candlelit private dining. It’s positioned on the edge of Capri, on a cliff, with dramatic views of the Faraglioni limestone pinnacles, shared by almost all of the 44 rooms and suites. The decor is luxuriously simple, with plenty of design features and a contemporary twist, all designed to make the most of the incredible views. There’s also an excellent restaurant, two saltwater pools, gardens and a gym.
- La Scalinatella benefits from a great central Capri location, while also having a pool terrace with stunning views of the dramatic coastline, with its cliffs and bright blue sea. The hotel’s 30 rooms and suites are decorated with luxurious details — like gilt-framed beds, and decorative tiles — but the simple colour scheme doesn’t detract from the views, and the effect is gorgeous. Both pools have panoramic views too, as does the top notch Mediterranean restaurant.
- The Hotel Luna also has stunning views of the Faraglioni rocks and the brightly coloured seas around them — the views are especially good from the pool terrace, the restaurant terrace, and the gym — though many of the 50 rooms and suites have incredible private views too. The family suites are an excellent size, and the pool is great for kids, but romantics will not be disappointed either with the candlelit dining
Close to the Piazzetta
- The Tiberio Palace is a glamorous option just outside of the old town, in the heart of Capri, a gentle stroll along cobbled streets from the Piazzetta. The hotel has an old Hollywood vibe when it comes to design, with great black and white photos, fans, rattan, and mid-century shapes. Its 60 rooms and suites are chic and comfortable, there’s an excellent bar and restaurant to linger over, a Taschen bookshop, indoor and outdoor pools and a very good spa.
- The Grand Hotel Quisisana is right in the heart of Capri’s old town, an old fashioned charmer with 148 well proportioned rooms and suites — many with private balconies — and the best with views over the immaculate gardens, the huge pool, and the Mediterranean beyond. The decor is simple, with tiled floors and pastel colours, and there’s an air of old fashioned glamour that runs to fresh flowers everywhere, and waiters in white dinner jackets in the fancier of the four restaurants.
For a Beach Break
- The Excelsior Parco is an elegant Art Nouveau era hotel, with beautiful details, sea views, and a location that’s moments from the beach. We particularly like the individual decorative touches in each of the 11 rooms, the rooftop garden, the wonderful breakfasts, and the old fashioned charm.
- The name Caesar Augustus definitely suggests five star luxury! Positioned just outside the Marina Grande, in a surprisingly peaceful spot, it has incredible views across the bay to Mt. Vesuvius, but the luxurious surrounds inside the room are impressive enough to distract, even if it’s only momentarily, from the views. These 55 rooms and suites offer a comfortable opulence which includes ornate beds, original artworks and lots of well-chosen antiques. The Romanesque restaurant and infinity pool deserve to be mentioned too.
For an Island Escape
- Set amidst landscaped gardens in a quiet spot close to Cala del Rio, Orsa Maggiore is small enough, and out of the way enough to be an escape, albeit a very stylish one, with a fantastic restaurant. The simple, rather traditional decor features tiled floors, wrought iron and whitewash, and the fantastic restaurant has a menu packed with local specialities. They also offer an excellent buffet breakfast, and the infinity pool is one to remember.
- The Casa Morgano offers great value luxury on a pleasingly intimate scale. Its 28 rooms and suites are decorated with traditionally patterned tiles and an excellent collection of antiques, and they all have large balconies overlooking the sea. There's also a lovely pool, bar, and a poolside seafood restaurant too.
- The 20 room Villa Brunella has the typical elegance, and laid-back, friendly ambience of a family-run Italian hotel, charmingly arranged over a series of terraces that run down a hillside offering wonderful views from each. At the bottom is a pool and large sun terrace, with a bar and restaurant. The decor is traditional, with tiled floors, antiques, and plenty of fresh flowers and plants.
- Tranquil and luxurious, but still family friendly, the Villa Marina has 21 lavishly decorated rooms and suites with fantastic views over the Bay of Naples. If you’re looking for a romantic escape, the Villa Marina will deliver, but its well sized rooms, friendly staff, lovely grounds, and excellent Mediterranean restaurant make it one of our picks for families too. There’s also a deluxe spa.
- Small and simple, the Hotel della Piccola Marina has 40 well proportioned rooms and suites, each with its own balcony overlooking the hotel pool, and brimming with flowers. The rooms are decorated with contemporary style and feature bright colours and floor-to-ceiling windows. We love it for the location (which isn’t too busy, but only five minutes walk from the Piazzetta), for the spa facilities, and the size.
- The Capri Palace Hotel and Spa is luxurious, beautifully designed, and well located in charming Anacapri, but it has to be our recommendation for foodies because its restaurant is the only one on the island with two Michelin stars. The majority of its 90 rooms and suites have white-on-white decor, many with incredible views, and the suites have private pools and gardens too. The Capri Palace also has an impressive spa and a private beach club. Grown up, with facilities that will really impress.
- Da Gelsomina is a fantastic restaurant with rooms on the quieter side of the island, in peaceful Anacapri. The restaurant is known for its locally sourced produce and specialities — try the ravioli capresi, pollo al mattone and rabbit cacciatora. Its 12 rooms are simple, and decorated in pastels, with sea views from private balconies.
For Great Value
- The Hotel La Vega is just off the Piazzetta in the old part of town, a traditional charmer in candy pink. Its interiors are white and blue, with traditional tiled floors, and the 23 rooms and suites have private sea-view balconies. The hotel’s pool has been cut into the hillside, and surrounded by sun loungers and a large terrace. The friendly, and hands-on owners live onsite.
- The 18 room Hotel La Minerva is a long-time favourite of ours: a charming little hotel with chic white-on-white decor that works beautifully with the original majolica-tiled floors, and many sunny terraces that run down towards the sea. The scent of almond trees, citrus and mimosa linger around the quiet pool terrace, and there’s a great bar and friendly restaurant.
- The Hotel La Canasta is another Guru favourite, loved for its small size, its attractive, traditionally Capri decor, the immaculate housekeeping, and the charming owners. There’s a beautiful breakfast terrace, a stylish pool surrounded by fragrant gardens, and welcoming communal spaces.
- Caprisuite, in the old town of Anacapri, is a two room B&B, with rooms that combine easily to create a private apartment for a family. The decor is minimal, with great contemporary design pieces that make the most of the building’s original features. Breakfast is included.
- The B&B Capri Inn is a collection of three chic rooms, each with their own small balcony overlooking the sea, the beach, and the ferry terminal at Marina Grande. The rooms are simply dressed with wood floors, white walls and furnishings, and marine coloured accents. The breakfast room is sunny, and there’s a large shared terrace too. No children.
For a Private apartment or villa
- If you're travelling as a family or a group of friends it may be a better option to book a villa or apartment. For a wide range of properties for all tastes and budgets we recommend you visit our online partner, Booking.com.
- Naples Airport is the closest international airport to Capri, reached via a 45 minute hydrofoil trip. The hydrofoil runs hourly from the ferry port, which is about ten minutes away from the airport by taxi. Rome’s Leonardo da Vinci Airport might be convenient for connections, but it’s about three hours away from Naples via train.
- If you plan to hire a car we recommend you visit our online partner Rentalcars.
- Capri’s tourist season traditionally runs from Easter until the first weekend of November. Summer is the most popular time to visit, when it’s hot and sunny! But if you’re not restricted to the summer holidays we strongly recommend you avoid the busiest months and visit between April and mid-June, or September/October, when you can expect slightly milder weather and smaller crowds. April through June is particularly beautiful because the flowers are in bloom, and all the stores and restaurants are very happy to see their patrons back, while September and October are perfect for sailors and beach lovers, because the days are still long and sunny and the water is at its warmest — this is also a great time for end of season sales… If you are planning to stay on Capri during the summer, the key thing to remember is that the day-trippers will want to see the highlights of the Piazzetta, so the beaches are quieter, and there are lots of things to do on the lee-side of the island.
Still not sure which to book?
- You could expand your search to include all the best places to stay on the Amalfi Coast
- Or refine your search to the best luxury hotels on Capri, the most romantic hotels on Capri, the best boutique hotels on Capri or the best B&Bs on Capri
- Alternatively, you could contact one of our friendly Gurus for personalised advice.
Monthly Weather in Capri
Best Hotels in Capri
Bettola del Re Anacapri (NA), Capri 3 rooms from CA$120Local exploring - Well located in Anacapri to access the whole of the island.Great walks - Take a stroll through the pretty village of Anacapri stopping in traditional cafes and exploring the artisan shops.Sights nearby - Visit the Punta Carena Lighthouse and take a dip in the sea from the cove.Restrictions on children - Adult only
A charming B&B in the quiet village of Anacapri comprising of just three rooms. Beautifully designed throughout using crisp whites set against soft blue hues. Indulgent breakfasts are served up on the sunny terrace and the service is relaxed and friendly. A value choice for a chic island stay. See More
Villa Pollio Capri 5 rooms from CA$194Local exploring - Set right on Anacapri's central square this is the perfect base from those who want to be right in the heart of it allBeach Life - Spend your days soaking up the sun on Capri's beachesGreat walks - Hike up Monte Solaro or simply wander along the coast at sunset and marvel at the lovely viewsSights nearby - Go out by boat to see the iconic I Faraglioni rock formationsRecommended by - Michelin Travel
Villa Pollio is a charming guesthouse situated in the centre of Anacapri. It offers a range of smart yet unfussy whitewashed rooms, with two featuring their own private terrace. Plus plenty of nearby restaurants. Friendly hosts, spacious accommodation and a top location - an ideal island retreat. See More
Il Giardino dell'Arte Anacapri (NA), Capri 5 rooms from CA$174Romantic Break - An intimate hideaway on the glamorous island of Capri.Sights nearby - Visit the archaeological remains of one of the Emperor Tiberius' twelve island villas.Sailing - Hire a boat and spend the day cruising round the picturesque island.Swimming Pool - There is a small plunge pool in the garden
A beautiful B&B hidden amidst the vineyards of peaceful Anacapri. Stylishly designed rooms feature mosaic tiled floors, crisp white linen, cast iron beds and fabulous garden views. A spoiling breakfast is served and the property even boasts its own pool. A wonderfully romantic hideaway. See More
Affittacamere Capri Dolce Vita Capri 3 rooms from CA$176Local exploring - Affitacamere Capri Dolce Vita is located in Piazetta, the island's main squareBeach Life - Head off and spend your days on any one of Capri's stunning beachesCity Style - Chic accommodation that exudes understated classSights nearby - Go visit Axel Munthe's charming Villa San Michele or head out to see the I Faraglioni rock formations
Affitacamere Capri Dolce Vita is a three-room apartment located in the heart of Capri. Offers spacious, tastefully decorated boutique rooms with flat-screen TVs. Be sure to ask Fabio (the owner) for tips on what to do in the area! A splendid all-round choice, and excellent value for money. See More
Gatto Bianco Capri 40 rooms from CA$179Local exploring - Located just 150 yards from Capri's main squareGreat walks - Wander along the beautiful coastline and marvel at the gorgeous sea viewsSights nearby - Axel Munthe's stunning Villa San Michele is well worth a visitFull of character
Centrally located in Capri, Gatto Bianco offers a range of smart accommodation - some of the rooms are rustic-chic in style, whilst others are typically Mediterranean. Enjoy a number of treatments at the spa, the hotel's main attraction, to fully unwind. A truly charming stay that's bound to please! See More
Villa Sarah Capri 19 rooms from CA$184Value chic - The perfect choice for a laid back and reasonably priced holiday in Capri, with private balconies, lovely garden and large pool.Great walks - Make the most of the morning cool to explore the lovely walking trials through this rugged countryside.Romantic - Good for couples.Views - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Fodors, Michelin Travel
Charmingly modest small hotel in complete peace and tranquility afforded by its hilltop setting and lush garden surroundings of fruit trees and vines. A lovely white washed building with simple fresh bedrooms, some with balconies. A great choice for families or those looking for a laid back stay. See More
B&B A Casa Mia Capri 3 rooms from CA$190Beach Life - B&B A Casa Mia is the ideally placed to explore Capri's lovely coastRomantic Break - Adults only and an intimate atmosphereGreat walks - Wander along the coast and admire the breathtaking views at sunsetSights nearby - Take a boat out to see Capri's iconic I Faraglioni rock formations
Hotel Capri Capri 39 rooms from CA$190Beach Life - Set just a short distance from the beaches of Marina Grande and Marina PiccolaRomantic Break - Elegant and timeless, choose this hotel for some old-fashioned romanceLocal markets - There are plenty of companies in the area who can take you on boat tours around the islandSights nearby - Stroll around the Piazzetta di Capri or go see the historic Axel Munthe house
A wonderfully romantic hotel with views over the Bay of Capri and offering a very central location within steps of the Piazzetta. Traditional elegant bedrooms have private balconies, pastel furnishings and antique furniture. An exceptional spot with plenty of old world charm. See More
Capri Wine Hotel Capri 10 rooms from CA$205Romantic Break - Lovely accommodation, glorious views, an intimate ambiance and top-notch wines - Capri WIne Hotel is an ideal romantic boltholeBeach Life - Spend your days soaking up the sun on any one of Capri's sweeping sandy beachesTotal relaxation - Unwind in the idyllic garden with a good bookSights nearby - Go out by boat to see the iconic I Faraglioni rock formations or visit Axel Munthe's characterful house
The family-run Capri Wine Hotel oozes charm. Their colourful rooms feature modern boutique furnishings and offer fabulous views of the Tyrrhenian Sea. Enjoy buffet breakfasts on the terrace and tuck into organic fruit and veg from the garden. Top-notch wines available! A glorious island getaway. See More
Casa Raiola Capri 6 rooms from CA$205Romantic Break - An elegant renaissance style property on the glamorous island of Capri.Sailing - Charter a boat and spend a day exploring the island by sea.Traditional - An elegant 18th century building brimming with charmFull of character
An elegant 18th-century building on Capri brimming with original features and true Italian charm. The two apartments boast opulent rooms featuring heavy antique furniture, chintz fabrics and french doors leading onto the terrace. You're just steps from some of the island's best restaurants. See More
Hotel La Canasta Capri 16 rooms from CA$205Local exploring - Perfectly placed with easy access to both Capri's high-end stores and Faraglioni beachGreat walks - Head out on a walk on one of the trails through the beautiful countrysideSwimming Pool - Lovely outdoor pool with terrace and loungersTennis - Courts nearby
Immaculately kept and personally run with great attention to detail. Attractively furnished, intimate B&B - white-walled, tile-floored, Capri style. Spotless rooms ooze unfussy elegance with wrought iron beds, colourful pictures, and smart fabrics. Stylish pool. A wonderfully romantic destination. See More
Casa Mariantonia Capri 9 rooms from CA$205Sights nearby - Situated in the centre of Anacapri, so close to the charming artisan shops and public transport for getting out and aboutGreat walks - Hike up Monte Solaro, or wander along the beach at sunset and take in the magnificent viewsSwimming Pool - Lovely outdoor pool with plenty of loungers for lazy daysTraditional
Set in an historic pink building, Casa Mariantonia is a delightful property in the heart of Anacapri. The accommodation blends classical style with modern amenities whilst there's also a beautiful garden with pool in which to relax with a book. Restaurant and wine bar for dining. Utterly charming! See More
Hotel La Minerva Capri 16 rooms from CA$234Romantic Break - A romantic hotel, with all the glamour of Capri coupled with the intimacy of it's secluded gardens and lovely seaviews.Great walks - Head out on one of the walking trials through the stunning rugged countrysideSailing - Book a romantic sunset cruise around the island, an unforgettable experience.Full of characterRecommended by - Good Hotel Guide
Set in a tranquil garden of deliciously scented mimosa, almond and citrus trees. Spread over five terraced levels inching towards the sea with sweeping arches, cross-vaulted ceilings and majolica-tiled floors. Light and sunny rooms in blues and whites. A great choice for an intimate escape. See More
Caprisuite Capri 2 rooms from CA$249Hideaway - Tucked away down a small quiet alleyway in Anacapri this is a chic little boltholeGroups - Tha apartment-style accommodation with two double rooms is ideal for a small groupGreat walks - Discover the island's beautiful coastal hiking trailsSea Views - From some rooms.Recommended by - I Escape
Gorgeous boutique B&B with just two rooms in the old town of Anacapri. Minimalism at its best, there's nothing clinical here. White washed walls and exposed stone work offset by fading frescoes and flashes of limoncello yellow. A private spot for couples or a group of four. See More
Da Gelsomina Anacapri, Capri 12 rooms from CA$256Foodies - Renowned by locals for its restaurant - famous for its "ravioli capresi", "pollo al mattone", and rabbit cacciatora.Outstanding location - Stunning location at the end of the Via Miglieri on the quiet Western side of the island away from the crowdsGreat walks - The Capri Philosophical Park has some stunning walks, pack a picnic and make a day of it.Sailing - Hire a boat to explore hidden sea caves along the rugged coast.Recommended by - Fodors
Da Gelsomina is known for its fantastic restaurant - locally sourced ingredients, traditional cuisine and wonderful views from the veranda. There are a number of simple bedrooms decorated in calm pastel tones, each with private balcony. A quiet and less travelled spot on Capri. See More
Hotel La Vega Capri 23 rooms from CA$278Value chic - An elegant hotel, just off Piazzetta di Capri, boasting charming suites and fantastic seaviews from private balconies.Great walks - Head out on one of the beautiful walking trials and explore the rugged countryside.Views - All the bedrooms have a seaviewRestaurant - Only open until 4pm
Tasteful traditional style in this gorgeous Mediterranean pensione. All-white bedrooms with blue majolica-tiled floors and bedspreads and spectacular sea views from the balconies. An attractive kidney-shaped pool and large terrace with loungers. A tranquil and romantic spot. See More
Excelsior Parco Capri 11 rooms from CA$334Romantic Break - Excelsior Parco boasts lovely accommodation in a stunning settingBeach Life - Just a short distance from Capri's stunning sandy beachesTotal relaxation - Treat yourself to a massage or unwind in the hot tubGreat walks - Stroll along the beach at sunset and marvel at the gorgeous views - wonderfully romantic
The Art-Nouveau Excelsior Parco features eleven smart, typically Mediterranean rooms with spoiling sea views. Spend the day on the beach before coming back to relax with a good book in the rooftop garden. Wonderful breakfasts are served up each morning. An idyllic couples retreat! See More
Hotel Luna Capri NA 50 rooms from CA$315Romantic Break - Rooms with stunning seaside views, long walks on the beach, and an on site restaurant for romantic evening mealsBack to Nature - Make the most of the stunning views and local boat tours by exploring the surrounding islandsHoneymoons - This secluded, picturesque spot of natural beauty, is the perfect location for honeymoonersGreat walks - Explore the Via Krupp pathway carved into the rocks that leads to the beach
Hotel Luna is set in a gorgeous location, with stunning views of the Faragloni rocks and the sea. It boasts a variety of spacious rooms and suites, with on site spa facilities for those looking to relax. Romantic candlelit evening meals on the terrace are a must! Boat tours are also available. See More
B&B Capri Inn Capri (Napoli) 3 rooms from CA$368Hideaway - An intimate coastal B&B complete with secluded terrace, ideal for quiet sun-filled breaks.Sailing - The hotel will organise a boat complete with skipper for a day exploring the island's coves and beaches.Restrictions on children - Adult onlyViews - Great views from hotel
A charming B&B boasting an enviable location overlooking the sea on Italy's chicest island. Simply decorated rooms feature parquet floors, white washed walls, contrasting deep blue bedspreads and small balconies. A large terrace is the ideal spot to catch some quiet rays. Fabulous. See More
Villa Brunella Capri 20 rooms from CA$351Romantic Break - The ultimate romantic getaway with luxurious suites and private access to the most beautiful beach in Capri.Great walks - A walking path overlook the Faraglioni rock formations starts from near the hotel.Tennis - Check out the nearby tennis courts, ask at the hotel for details.Views - Panoramic views over the Marina Piccola
Glamour and elegance but with a laid back ambiance typical of a family-run Italian hotel. A series of terraces sprawl across the hillside. Glorious pool with sun terrace and smart rooms featuring balconies. Candle lit dinners with killer views. A great setting for romance. See More
Casa Morgano Capri 28 rooms from CA$366Beach Life - Casa Morgano is located just a short distance from the beach so you can spend your days lounging by the seasideRomantic Break - Luxurious accommodation, splendid views and first-rate service!Great walks - Wander along the coast at sunset and marvel at the stunning sea views - wonderfully romantic!Sights nearby - Be sure to visit Villa Jovis, remains of an ancient Roman Palace built in AD 27
The 5* Casa Morgano boasts traditionally elegant accommodation - think plenty of antiques, tiled flooring and large balconies. Tuck into splendid seafood dishes in the restaurant and spend your days exploring the island's lovely coast. A dreamy stay that's the perfect option for a couples retreat! See More
Hotel della Piccola Marina Napoli, Capri 40 rooms from CA$464Total relaxation - Complete with massage facilities, a hammam, swimming pool and utterly beautiful surrounds this is a blissful spot to unwind.Swimming Pool - Outdoor pool wth services for refreshments, snacks and cocktails all day.Sailing - Hire a boat and spend the day cruising around the island.Sights nearby - Just five minutes walk from the famous Piazzetta
A colourful little hotel located on the picturesque island of Capri. Bright rooms feature floor to ceiling windows, contemporary bathrooms and have a distinctly retro feel. Outside things are a little more classical with flowers tumbling over the generously proportioned terraces. A charming spot. See More
Villa Marina Capri 21 rooms from CA$451Romantic Break - A luxorious and pampering getaway for two, with an incredible spa, lovely grounds, lavish suites and fantastic food.Total relaxation - Unwind by the pool with a good book, stroll down to Capri’s Marina Grande, sip on cocktails and let yourself go.Great walks - Make the most of the Capri coastline on your doorstep and head off to explore.Sailing - The perfect port of call for a sailing trip around the Tyrrhenian Sea.Recommended by - Kiwi Collection, Tablet
Prioritising tranquility and luxury, Villa Marina is a superb hotel on the picturesque island of Capri. The lavish rooms are individually decorated and afford fantastic views over the Bay of Naples. With a deluxe spa and excellent Mediterranean cuisine, it's perfect for a relaxing, romantic escape. See More
Grand Hotel Quisisana Capri 147 rooms from CA$483Spa breaks - Pamper yourself at the spa that combines the contemporary concepts of wellness and the thermal traditions of the Ancient Romans.City Style - An elegant neoclassical façade that has attracted the glamorous and sophisticated from Tom Cruise to Ernest Hemingway.Sailing - Explore the island and the Amalfi coast in style by chartering a yacht.Swimming Pool - Outdoor and Indoor PoolsRecommended by - Kiwi Collection, Tablet
Old World glamour and timeless charm in the ancient town of Capri. Large cream-chic bedrooms with balconies and views over the immaculate gardens. Swimming pool and the Mediterranean beyond. Four restaurants offer a great selection of food. Exclusive elegance at this grand hotel. See More
Capri Palace Hotel and Spa Capri 65 rooms from CA$560Foodies - L'Olivo has two Michelin Stars and the poolside Il Riccio Restaurant & Beach Club also has one starSpa breaks - With a world-class medical spa, this is a place to come to truly rejuvenateBeach Life - The hotel's beach club and beach is accessible by free shuttleSights nearby - Take the chairlift to the highest point on Capri for spectacular viewsRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Kiwi Collection, Tablet
Glitzy with original art on the walls, twice Michelin-starred restaurant, and multiple award-winning spa. A sophisticated choice for those who like indulging in the best. Suites have private pools and gardens, for those who manage to leave the hotel there's a shuttle to the private beach. See More
La Scalinatella Capri 30 rooms from CA$605Sights nearby - Hop on a boat to go see the picturesque Il Faraglioni rock formations - just be sure to remember your cameraSwimming Pool - There are two outdoor pools, one on the top terrace, the other more intimate, at a lower level.Great walks - Wander along the coast at sunset and marvel at the stunning sea views - wonderfully romantic!Views - From its elevated position, you can enjoy epic views over the Marina Piccola
The 5* La Scalinatella boasts an enviable hilltop location offering stunning views of Capri's coast. Its elegantly decorated rooms feature antique furnishings, large beds and private terraces. Plus you'll find two outdoor pools both with panoramic views, mediterranean restaurant & gym. Utterly fab! See More
Caesar Augustus Anacapri NA, Capri 55 rooms from CA$527Honeymoons - With luxurious suites and glorious views of Mount Vesuvius and the bay of Naples, it's perfect for a honeymoon.Local exploring - A lovely base to return to after a long day exploring the picturesque island of Capri.Great walks - Take beautiful sunset walks along the Capri coastline.Sights nearby - Visit the island's famous Blue Grotto.Recommended by - Relais & Chateaux
Orsa Maggiore Capri 14 rooms from CA$644Romantic Break - Gorgeous views, lovely accommodation and top-notch food make this the ideal spot for a romantic getawayBeach Life - Orsa Maggiore is located just a short distance from Capri's beautiful beachesTotal relaxation - Take full advantage of their extensive spa treatmentsSights nearby - Go see Axel Munthe's charming Villa San Michele or head out by boat to the I Faraglioni rock formationsRecommended by - Michelin Travel
Set amidst landscaped gardens with an infinity pool, Orsa Maggiore boasts simple yet chic accommodation - think tiled flooring and creamy hues. Tuck into buffet breakfasts each morning and enjoy local specialities at the restaurant. A peaceful retreat that's ideal for romantic getaways. See More
Capri Tiberio Palace Capri 46 rooms from CA$708Romantic Break - A stunning hotel in the ultimate romantic destination with poolside loungers, and chic designer decor.Spa breaks - A meticulously designed modern spa focusing on oriental zen with an extensive therapy list.Sailing - Head up the Amalfi coast or around Capri on a romantic private boat tour.Sights nearby - Take a guided tour through the narrow streets of Capri and Anacapri.Recommended by - Michelin Travel, Tablet, Mr & Mrs Smith, Fodors
Miami glitz meets Capri chic at Tiberio Palace. Stylish suites in elegant tones offer the last word in luxury and the terrace restaurant provides superb food and wonderful views. The piece de resistance is the spa, set over two floors. A spa escape for romantics and foodies. See More
Punta Tragara Capri 44 rooms from CA$878Honeymoons - An ideal getaway for two- sun, sea, massages and candelit dinners in a magnificent villa with views of the Sea Stacks.Foodies - Le Monzu restaurant holds one Michelin Star and its fabulous Mediterranean cuisine should not be missed!Sights nearby - Travel along the coast and discover Capri's imperial villas.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Recommended by - Tablet, Fodors, Kiwi Collection, Small Luxury Hotels, Michelin Travel
A little gem of a hotel in a breathtaking location - high up on the island's edge with dramatic views of the Faraglioni limestone pinnacles. An oasis of calm with luxurious, elegant rooms, sublime food served on candlelit verandas, and two salt water pools. A great choice for honeymooners. See More
JK Place Capri Capri 22 rooms from CA$1229Romantic Break - An elegant hotel in the Roman old town, on a cliff overlooking the harbor with indulgent suites oozing romance.Diving - Explore the off shore underworld. Lessons available with the hotel's qualified instructor.Sights nearby - Take a day trip to the 200 year old Pompeii and Herculaneum.Tennis - There are courts nearby and coaching available on request.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet, Fodors, Kiwi Collection, Small Luxury Hotels
Artistic elegance straight from the pages of a coffee table book. Just steps from the ocean this chic hotel offers unbeatable views from its terrace. Stunning rooms with balconies in maritime creams, whites and blues and a fantastic swimming pool area. Utterly divine and undeniably romantic. See More