Search the best hotels in Dublin
Dublin has a great reputation for warmly welcoming folk in, and there’s no shortage of choice when it comes to Dublin’s hotels, guesthouses and B&Bs. Despite being Ireland’s capital, Dublin feels quite compact and village-y, and it’s very easy to navigate on foot, so many of our recommendations for the best places to stay in Dublin are within a short stroll of some of the city’s main highlights. This means there’s a fair chance your view will include some of Dublin’s spectacular, but also charmingly mismatched, architecture, which, along with the many pubs with their famously lively pub scene, and Dublin's exciting history, lend the city great character.
One of the other things we love about Dublin, is the way this city blends its strong local traditions with its cosmopolitan influences. So we know of some super hotels with fantastic fusion restaurants run alongside traditional whiskey tastings and classic Irish breakfasts. And of some delightfully traditional Irish pubs above which you’ll find gorgeous, minimalist rooms that wouldn’t be out of place in a Scandinavian decor magazine. If you know the sort of thing you’re looking for you could start with the refined recommendations in our Dublin Collections, otherwise you could start by learning about the sorts of areas we recommend as the best places to stay in Dublin and why, or skip straight to our list of our favourite Dublin hotels.
Some of our Dublin Collections:
- The 7 Best Family Hotels in Dublin
- 14 of Dublin’s Best Luxury Hotels
- 5 Great Value Hotels in Dublin
- 4 of the Best B&Bs in Dublin
- 4 of the Best Hotels on Dublin’s Coast
- 8 of the Best Hotels in Dublin for Foodies
But don't forget that this city is a popular year-round destination, so if you want to guarantee a room in one of the best places to stay in Dublin, book well ahead to avoid disappointment.
The Best Places to Stay in Dublin
In Temple Bar
- Owned by Bono and The Edge, The Clarence is pretty hip, but not so that it might irritate. Right on the banks of the Liffey it’s perfectly positioned for making the most of Dublin’s legendary nightlife, and for seeing all the cultural highlights. All 50 rooms and five suites are light, airy and non-gimmicky, but still super hip.
- The Morgan is an elegant, 168 room hotel, with a superb restaurant, 10 Fleet Street, known for its Irish cuisine, especially seafood. The decor is contemporary, with neutral palettes accompanied by pops of bright colour. Guests have access to the West Wood Club gym which is a five minute walk away. Perfect for a Dublin mini-break.
Near Trinity College
- Big and luxurious, The Westbury Hotel is in one of the most desirable locations in town, and offers a mix of classical and contemporary design, think wooden floors, large sash windows and roll-top baths. The Gallery is the perfect place to take afternoon tea, while the 1930s era Sidebar is the place to come for gin-based cocktails. The brasserie is superb too.
- O'Neills is a traditional, eight room inn with décor that nods to the building's Victorian-era heritage — think original fireplaces and antique-style furnishings against contemporary shades of white and grey. Both the guesthouse and the pub downstairs are family-run, and they can make some great recommendations regarding local beers to try, and local whiskeys.
- Buswells Hotel is a 67 room hotel converted from an elegant row of four Georgian townhouses between the River Liffey and St Stephen’s Green. Inside the hotel is a bit of a warren; rooms are laid out across landings and staircases, so that they’re quite different from each other. The first and second floor rooms have the high ceilings, the rooms to the rear are quiet, but they don’t have a view. The decor is traditional and rather grand in the public areas, but contemporary in the rooms.
For Dublin's Docklands
- With an exterior which looks like a chessboard of white and window rectangles, The Marker Hotel is large and easy to spot. The location is particularly good for the convention centre, but the 187 rooms and suites offer enough personality for us to recommend it beyond being a great business hotel. We like the rooftop bar and the brasserie too.
Near Merrion Square
- Just off St Stephen’s Green, The Merrion Hotel is an elegant, luxury hotel. Though its decor and original features (which belong to the four townhouses this hotel has been converted from) are Edwardian, today the interiors blend the original with more contemporary comforts, which include a private bar for guests, a pool, spa and gym and the owner’s art collection gracing the walls.
For South Dublin
- The Herbert Park Hotel is a smart hotel with stunning views over Herbert Park in Ballsbridge, which is just ten minutes drive from the centre of town. These 153 rooms and suites feel plush, with soft carpets and luxurious linens, and the hotel has a great range of room sizes, with some great options for families. There’s also a choice of bars and restaurants, and the Terrace Lounge is known for their afternoon tea.
- Also in Ballsbridge, but much smaller, is Pembroke Hall, a 12 room hotel which has been converted from an elegant four-storey Georgian townhouse. The decor is a well chosen mix of the building’s Georgian history and contemporary Scandi style. The beds are big, and linen especially high quality, and the air of regality continues from there.
- Funky and very colourful, Dylan is a 44 room boutique hotel with a design edge and a warm welcome. The location is fantastic for a city break, and the decor is certainly memorable: expect scarlet and lime, extravagant pattens and oversized furnishings, and all the high tech. gadgets you might fancy. The bar is especially fun.
Some of the Best Hotels in North Dublin
- The Gibson Hotel is a polished, contemporary hotel in a great spot close to the centre of town. With 252 rooms and suites decorated with stylish white minimalism, and some offering a private balcony overlooking the city, this is a great place for a chic city break. The restaurant, called First Dates Ireland, is famous and friendly.
- The Spencer Hotel’s location is also very central, and perfect for a short break. We also like its exterior, reminiscent of a container ship. Its 169 rooms and suites are also styled in white with minimal flourishes, the best with balconies with fantastic city views. The range of rooms includes some great family options too, and all are comfortable, with nice touches like Nespresso machines and toiletries by The White Company.
In the Creative Quarter
- Just like the area surrounding it, Kelly's Hotel Dublin is a bit quirky and boutique-y, with just 16 white on white rooms decorated with a few ‘treasures’. The best have kept the building’s Victorian features. To get to the hotel’s bar, called the No Name Bar, you have to cross a bridge which is a fun touch.
Some of Dublin's Best Luxury Hotels
- Luxurious, very mid-century stylish, but also great value, The Devlin is a 40 room hotel in Ranelagh, which is slightly out of the centre of town, but hip with it. One of the reasons we love it is for its spectacular, glassed-in rooftop bar, which is far enough away from the centre of Dublin so that you get a great view of the city. We also love it for its details, wth include Smeg mini-fridges, Marshall speakers, screens loaded with Netflix, and comfortable beds. The Devlin also has its own cinema downstairs.
- Along similar lines, but in the centre of town is The Dean, a super stylish 51 room hotel converted from a Georgian era building. The floors are parquet, there’s clever wood inlay and wood panelling for decoration, along with some great prints, and there’s a slightly industrial chic feel, though with a bit of marble too. They have three bars, and you’re surrounded by great places to eat and drink.
- If you’re looking for more traditional luxury there’s the The Fitzwilliam Hotel, which is also centrally located, and has a five star rating. Its 139 rooms and suites are decorated in bold, contemporary colours, with a variety of design-style furniture, that includes four-poster beds and roll-top baths. Its suites have wonderful city views and the bar is buzzy.
To see more of Dublin’s luxury hotel selection you could consult our Guru’s list of 14 of Dublin’s Best Luxury Hotels.
The Best Hotels for a City Break
- In a great central location, The Alex is a chic, 103 room hotel with a designer feel that harks back to mid-century design, but in contemporary colours and finishes. Rooms are bigger than average, with plenty of clever technology and city views, and there’s a gym, as well as the elegant bar and restaurant. It’s fairly quiet too, and romantic, if you love good design.
- A stylish, Victorian built townhouse in the heart of Dublin, The Wilder has 30 individually decorated rooms and suites, with some lovely original details and some beautiful design choices. But the award-winning Rolys Bistro is what takes this hotel from great to fantastic; we love the decor here too, very ‘design magazine’. We also love the craft gins in the Gin and Tea Rooms.
- The Schoolhouse Hotel is a converted Victorian school, right next to the grand canal and the Aviva stadium. The 31 rooms and suites have a traditional, luxurious feel, with beds hung with patterned drapes, and high ceilings. The dining room, with its original exposed beams and ship-hull shape, is also extremely impressive. It’s got nice gardens too.
- The Clarendon Suites are a collection of just four smart, self-catering apartment suites in the heart of the city centre. Inside the crisp, pale rooms are Smeg fridges, proper wine fridges and copper cooking utensils. Downstairs there’s a seafood restaurant called Catch 22, while the Bar Rua has live music and more great food and drink choices. Some of the rooms have huge windows with fantastic city views too. Perfect if you want to get bits and bobs to sample ‘at home’.
- The Cliff Townhouse is a centrally located townhouse conversion with just nine rooms and suites decorated in a traditional fashion, but with some bright colour choices. There’s a lovely champagne and oyster bar downstairs and a chic seafood restaurant too.
Dublin is a fantastic foodie destination. Feast on everything from street food to Michelin-starred cuisine using our recommendations 8 of the Best Hotels in Dublin for Foodies.
Prefer an Apartment?
- If you’d prefer to stay in a private apartment we recommend you visit our online partner, booking.com.
- Dublin Airport is close to town, and it’s got a range of car hire facilities, or bus to taxi connections to the city. Buses are just €6 to O’Connell Street, or a cab with be €25 - €30. You can also reach Dublin by ferry from Liverpool or Holyhead.
- For car hire prices, we recommend you visit our online partner Rentalcars.
- Dublin is a great, year round destination, with short but popular summers and long, cold, wet winters. You can get windy, partly cloudy days any time of year, and choosing the best time to visit for you will depend on what kind of break you want to have. If you're here to enjoy the hospitality and live music, great food and craic, then a cloudy day will just be more encouragement to head into the closest pub. If you're looking for warm weather the best time is between June and September.
Still not sure?
- You could browse through our list of all the best places to stay in Dublin.
- Or you could refine your search to our recommendations for 14 of Dublin’s Best Luxury Hotels, 8 of the Best Hotels in Dublin for Foodies, 4 of the Best Hotels on Dublin’s Coast or 5 Great Value Hotels in Dublin.
- Or you could refine your search by location, to just the 6 Best Hotels near Dublin Castle for example, or the best hotels in Temple Bar or Croke Park.
- Alternatively, you could contact one of our friendly Gurus for personalised advice.
Monthly Weather in Dublin
Best Hotels in Dublin
Ariel House Dublin (Ballsbridge) 37 rooms from €90City Style - Set in a grand Victorian era house, the interiors mix the building's original features with simple and chic contemporary styleOther Activities - Located in the shadow of the Aviva Stadium making this an ideal choice for those travelling to watch a rugby gameLocal exploring - Well positioned for accessing the Aviva Stadium, the Dublin Convention Centre and many historical sightsSights nearby - Ballsbridge enjoys easy access to all of Dublin's major attractionsRecommended by - Fodors
Converted Victorian townhouse on the Lansdowne Road just steps from the Aviva stadium. Rooms are traditional in style - book a suite for a four poster experience. Incredible value for this excellent Dublin location, close to all major sights and nightlife. Perfect for a budget break or rugby fans. See More
Kelly's Hotel Dublin Dublin 16 rooms from €99Short fly break - This hotel is perfectly situated for a short fly weekend away; throw a few things into a bag and book your flightCity Style - You can't get a more central location than this hotel's; use this as a base for exploring Dublin's city sightsRomantic Break - With its unique design and cosy rooms, this hotel is great for couple's looking for a lively romantic breakSights nearby - Visit Christ Church Cathedral, one of Dublin's most historic city sights
This quirky boutique hotel is located in the heart of Dublin's city centre. Individually styled rooms boast hand-selected design pieces and comfy beds; the best retain the building's Victorian-era charm with exposed wooden beams. Take the novel hotel bridge over to No Name Bar. A lively city stay. See More
Ranelagh Rooms Dublin (Ranelagh) 6 rooms from €133Foodies - Foodies will love the endless amount of restaurants on the hotel's doorstep; consult their guide for recommendationsRomantic Break - The pretty setting just outside of the hustle and bustle of the city centre makes this a popular choice with couplesCity Style - Explore the independent boutiques and popular cafés of Ranelagh Village during your stayGreat walks - Guests love exploring local Ranelagh Village on foot during their stay; discover this hidden Dublin gem during your stay
This chic house is set in Dublin's fashionable Ranelagh Village. The bright rooms have period details and king-size beds with luxurious linens. Each of the stylish rooms is named after a famous local legend to reflect the building's rich history. A pretty, three-star townhouse that won't disappoint. See More
Number 31 Dublin 21 rooms from €150City Style - Wonderfully located in picturesque Georgian Dublin, with bold interiors, contemporary art and charming central garden.Great walks - A ten minute walk brings you to St Stephens Green, where you can stretch your legs and feed the ducks.Romantic - Good for couples.Lively - Hip and happening.Recommended by - Fodors, Frommers
Part guesthouse, part boutique hotel with superb breakfasts and a laid back vibe. Large, gloriously decorated rooms that supersede guesthouse status. A lovely garden and superb sitting room that connects the mews side of the house with the Georgian side. A truly luxury B&B. See More
Buswells Hotel Dublin (St Stephens Green,) 67 rooms from €150Local exploring - Well placed in the heart of the city just minutes from Trinity College, the National Museum and the National LibraryCity Style - Offering traditional elegance and exemplary service, this is a smart city stayRestaurant - Trumans restaurant offers Carvery lunch Monday to Friday from 12noon to 2pm onlySights nearby - Stroll down to Trinity College and wander through the historic university
Schoolhouse Hotel Dublin (Ballsbridge) 31 rooms from €159Local exploring - Ideally placed in Ballsbridge, close to the city's main attractions including the Bord Gais Energy Theatre and the Aviva StadiumGreat walks - Take a stroll along the Grand Canal walkway that runs beside the houseSights nearby - 10 mins walk from Dublin's main sights and events venuesRestaurant - Schoolhouse Brasserie
Converted Victorian school located next to the grand canal in Ballsbridge. Especially handy for the centre of town and the new Aviva stadium for rugby enthusiasts. Thirty one traditionally decorated rooms feature king sized beds, free wifi and free movies as standard. Excellent value. See More
King Sitric Dublin (Howth Co.) 8 rooms from €160Foodies - King Sitric offers a varied menu specialising in wild Irish fish and shellfish caught by local fishermenLocal exploring - Explore the sleepy fishing town of Howth - don't forget to visit Howth CastleFishing - The town of Howth is a popular fishing spot for tourists and locals alikeGreat walks - King Sitric is surrounded by stunning walks on the Irish coast
Gleeson's Townhouse Dublin (Booterstown) 16 rooms from €161Families - The spacious suites are great for people travelling with children, and the restaurant is child-friendly tooRomantic Break - Couples will love the comfy beds and homely feel to this hotel, plus the award-winning pub downstairsHideaway - With cosy rooms, a pub, restaurant and shop all on-site, this is a great Dublin bolt-holeSights nearby - Take a bus into Dublin's city centre and visit the historic sights, from Christ's Church Cathedral to the Kilmainham Gaol
A new boutique hotel situated in Blackrock, South Dublin. The ambitious renovation of this family home has resulted in spacious, modern rooms with lots of light and classic interior design. Enjoy a homemade pie at Gleeson's Corner, or have a pint at the cosy pub. A stylish home away from home. See More
The Cliff Townhouse Dublin 9 rooms from €162City Style - Colourful modern guestrooms, superb dining, knowledgable staff and stones throw from the sightsSights nearby - Trinity College, is just a five- to 10-minute walkGreat walks - Across St Stephen’s GreenRestaurant - Recommended.
Aberdeen Lodge Dublin 20 rooms from €165Local exploring - Explore the coast line of Dublin's south side, with a quaint village-like charm and wonderful seafood.Local markets - Explore the affluent coastal suburb of Sandymount, with charming fish shops, delis and restuarants.Great walks - A five minute walk brings you to Sandymount Beach, a popular walking spot for locals.Sights nearby - The James Joyce Tower and Museum is a Martello tower only six minutes away.
Gracious living in a grand mansion in a more secluded setting on a residential street in Ballsbridge. Elegant bedrooms with brass or four poster beds, floor to ceiling windows, and big armchairs. Lovely gardens can be enjoyed from the terrace over an award-winning breakfast. See More
O'Neills Dublin 8 rooms from €166Families - With family rooms available, and children's meals on offer in the restaurant, this is a good option for familiesLocal exploring - Located in the heart of Dublin, this is a great base for exploring the city's historic sightsRomantic Break - With cosy rooms in a pretty, heritage building, this is perfect for a quiet couples' getawaySights nearby - Visit the Guiness Storehouse; it involves a self-guided tour over 6 floors with everything you ever wanted to know about Guiness
A traditional inn at the heart of Dublin's bustling city centre. Traditional décor nods to the building's Victorian-era heritage, with original fireplaces and antique furnishings. Book in for a whiskey tasting at the pub's own whiskey bar or sample a local beer. A charming, family-run guesthouse. See More
Iveagh Garden Hotel Dublin 145 rooms from €169Eco break - An eco-hotel in the heart of the city, Iveagh Garden Hotel is powered by an underground water reserveBusiness meetings - Choose from a range of beautifully designed suites for your next corporate eventCity Style - An ideal base to explore what Dublin has to offerSights nearby - The hotel overlooks the beautiful Iveagh Gardens and is a ten minute walk from Dublin Castle
A beautifully chic and eco-friendly hotel, just a stone's throw from Grafton Street. Elle's Bar and Bistro is great for casual dining serving a range of bar snacks whilst The Library is the perfect formal dining venue. All rooms are stylishly furnished and come with rainfall showers. See More
The Devlin Dublin 40 rooms from €170City Style - Enjoy spectacular views of Dublin from the rooftop bar after a day of seeing the city's best sights - all a short walk awayGroups - Located in the hip district of Ranelagh, The Devlin is a great location for a group holidaySights nearby - Dublin is brimming with historical and cultural intrigues from Dublin Castle to Trinity College to the Guinness MuseumDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.
An undeniably slick hotel situated in the heart of Ranelagh. Rooms may be small in size but everything has been thought of; from Marshall amps, TVs loaded with Netflix, Smeg fridges and cunning use of space. Plus there's a cinema onsite and rooftop terrace and bar to take advantage of. Superb! See More
Brooks Hotel Dublin 98 rooms from €175Local exploring - Perfectly positioned near Grafton Street with the city's main attractions and the best shops and restaurants just a stroll awayBusiness meetings - With excellent conference facilities and a central location, it's great for business meetingsSights nearby - Five minutes walk from Dublin Castle and the Chester Beatty LibraryRestaurant - Recommended.Recommended by - Frommers, Small Luxury Hotels, Michelin Travel
On Dublin's trendy Drury Street, Brooks Hotel is an excellent, family-run hotel. Its style is modern with smart, comfortable rooms and an inviting, low-key bar. Central Dublin is on the doorstep, so return after a day's exploring for a delicious meal at in-house Francesca's. A stylish city hotel. See More
The Gibson Hotel Dublin 252 rooms from €179City Style - With the 3Arena on the hotel's doorstep, it's perfect for those looking to enjoy a concert in this city of cultureShort fly break - Located close to the city centre and all the main attractions, this is a great base for a short fly breakRomantic Break - Enjoy breakfast in bed or have dinner in the famous First Dates restaurant on your romantic getawayGreat walks - Take in the beautiful natural landscape of the Irish coast with a walk along Howth Head, with views of Lambay and Ireland's Eye
This sleek, modern hotel is located a stone's throw from Dublin's city centre. The bright rooms are decorated in soothing colours with comfy Respa beds; upgrade to an executive room for a balcony with views over the city. Eat in the famous First Dates Ireland restaurant. A stylish four-star hotel. See More
The Alex , Dublin Dublin 103 rooms from €180Business meetings - Located in the centre of Dublin and able to accommodate up to 400 delegates, The Alex is an ideal location for a corporate eventLocal exploring - Merrion Square is the historic and cultural pulse of Dublin and the perfect place to explore Ireland's rich heritageShort fly break - With Dublin airport being only 10km, this is the perfect place for a short city breakSights nearby - Explore Dublin's famous sights including Trinity College and the Oscar Wilde House
Herbert Park Hotel and Park Residence Dublin 153 rooms from €185Families - With triple, interconnecting rooms in the family suites, this hotel is perfect for families travelling with older childrenCity Style - Located in Dublin's historic centre, this hotel is a great base for exploring the local sights on a city breakRomantic Break - With cosy interior décor and a romantic terrace lounge, this hotel is perfect for couples on a city getawaySailing - The Surfdock Centre offers windsurfing and sailing courses; enquire at the hotel for more information
A smart hotel in leafy south Dublin. Plush rooms offer soft carpets and luxurious linens, with stunning views over the expansive Herbert Park. The family rooms are great for travelling with children; dine at the gourmet restaurant or take afternoon tea in the terrace lounge. A stylish city break. See More
Stauntons on the Green Dublin 40 rooms from €189Local exploring - With a prime location in the heart of the capital, all of the city's main attractions are within easy reach of this hotelCity Style - Set in a beautifully appointed Georgian property in the city centre, this hotel has lots of local Dublin styleFamilies - Family rooms at this hotel are designed to accommodate parents travelling with childrenGreat walks - Start off a walk through the city from the hotel's own back garden, which leads onto to the pretty Iveagh Gardens park
This striking Georgian townhouse hotel overlooks Dublin's pretty St. Stephen's Green. Inside, the elegant guestrooms feature heritage-style furniture in a charming pastel palette and photographs of historic Dublin. Relax by the cosy sitting room fireplace after a day of sightseeing; a stylish hotel. See More
The Wilder Dublin (St Kevin's) 30 rooms from €199Romantic Break - The plush beds and romantic heritage building make this a great hotel for couplesCity Style - Located in the heart of Dublin, this makes a great base for a stylish city breakFoodies - Foodies will love the award-winning bistro in the hotelSights nearby - Visit the main sights of Dublin easily from this hotel, including the Dublin Castle and Christ Church Cathedral
This stylish, Victorian-era townhouse is located in the heart of Dublin. Individually designed rooms boast original fireplaces and rich soft furnishings in regal colours. Enjoy a cocktail with bespoke craft gin in the Gin and Tea Rooms and eat at the award-winning Rolys bistro. A smart city break. See More
The Dean Dublin 2 51 rooms from €200City Style - A cool contemporary hotel in the heart of the citySights nearby - Fifteen minutes walk from the world famous Guinness Storehouse.Lively area - In the thick of the action.Lively - Hip and happening.
Stylish, vibrant hotel in Dublin's city centre. Offering a selection of chic rooms and three bars, the Dean aims to reinvigorate it's Georgian setting with a modern twist. A stone's throw from a host of clubs and bars, it's the perfect launching pad for a lively weekend in Dublin. See More
The Morgan Dublin (Temple Bar) 168 rooms from €207Short fly break - The cobbled streets and laneways lined with boutique shops, galleries and restaurants make this ideal for weekend breaksLocal exploring - Situated in the heart of Dublin, a short stroll from Grafton Street and Dublin CastleSights nearby - Trinity College, Christ Church Cathedral, Guinness Storehouse, Dublin Castle, and many more sights are just a stone's throw awaySwimming Pool - Guests can use the fitness facilties at West Wood Club including a heated indoor pool - a 5 minute walk away
Neatly located in the heart of Temple Bar, Dublin's quirky cobble stoned neighbourhood, The Morgan Hotel is an elegant spot with stylish rooms, complete with Nespresso machines. Dine at 10 Fleet Street Restaurant and Bar, a chic restaurant with a menu of Irish favourites. Superb! See More
Waterloo House Dublin (Ballsbridge) 19 rooms from €220Local exploring - Well positioned to explore Dublin, yet on a quiet street away from the bustle.Great walks - Take a walk along Sandymount Strand, the most famous beach in Irish fiction.Full of characterTraditional
An imposing townhouse located on a quiet street in central Dublin. Traditional rooms are light and airy with sash windows, antique furniture and warm hues. A manicured garden and cosy lounge are the perfect spots to unwind after a day exploring the city. Ideal for city breaks. See More
Conrad Dublin Dublin (Saint Kevin's) 192 rooms from €256City Style - A five star classic The Conrad knows how to provide a luxurious escapeGreat walks - Take a stroll through the tranquil Iveagh GardensRomantic - Good for couples.Traditional
The Conrad is always a favourite when looking for five-star luxury and this property doesn't disappoint. Rooms are traditionally dressed with those extra touches such as Nespresso machines, marble-clad bathrooms and sink-into beds. A superb restaurant and atmospheric bar are a draw in themselves. See More
Hotel 7 Dublin (Rotunda) 51 rooms from €228Short fly break - This hotel is perfectly located for a short fly break, with good transport connections to the airport from the city centreFamilies - The spacious and comfortable family rooms are great for those travelling with childrenCity Style - The hotel's central location makes it a great base for exploring Dublin's sightsSights nearby - Discover the history of Ireland’s most famous beer with a trip to the Guinness Storehouse, the brewery where Guiness was born
A boutique city hotel in a lovingly restored Georgian townhouse. The comfortable rooms are dressed in pastel linens and boast Smart TVs and a Nespresso machine. Choose from a range of menus to suit your mood at the hotel restaurant before having a drink at the stylish bar. A smart city getaway. See More
Spencer Hotel Dublin (IFSC) 169 rooms from €229City Style - Conveniently located on the River Iffey in the centre of Dublin, a great place to explore the citySpa breaks - The Viola Day Spa on-site offers a range of massages and spa therapiesBusiness meetings - The eight meeting rooms can accommodate up to 155 delegatesFamilies - There are a range of spacious family rooms on offer
Conveniently located in Dublin's city centre, The Spencer Hotel is the perfect location for a weekend break. Rooms are minimalist and modern and come with Nespresso coffee machines and 'White Company' toiletries. Some rooms have balconies with city views. There is a restaurant and a gym on site. See More
Clarendon Suites Dublin 4 rooms from €250City Style - Located in the heart of the city close to major shopping areas and the main sightsSights nearby - Walk to nearby Trinity College, Dublin Castle and Stephen's Green, an iconic Georgian square and parkMinimum Stay - Three-night minimum stayRomantic - Good for couples.
Smart self-catering apartment suites in the heart of Dublin city centre with a quality seafood restaurant and bar below. Expect hip modern fittings, stylish Smeg fridges and luxurious faux-fur bedspreads. Some rooms have huge windows with great city views. A really great city launch-pad. See More
The Clarence Dublin 50 rooms from €259City StyleRestaurant - Cleaver East is overseen by two Michelin starred chefs and offers taster plate style cuisine for sharingSights nearby - The hotel is situated in the heart of Dublin's cultural quarter with all major attractions near byPrivate Hot Tub - If you book the penthouse suite it comes with private terrace and outdoor hot tubRecommended by - Tablet, Frommers, Michelin Travel, CN Traveller
Famously owned by Bono and The Edge of U2, The Clarence has been transformed into one of Dublin's hippest hotels. Situated on the banks of the Liffey it is perfectly placed for making the most of Dublin's many sights and legendary nightlife. A stylish, good value spot for a city break. See More
Dylan Dublin 44 rooms from €260Sights nearby - Head to James's Gate and take a tour of the Guinness Brewery, fascinating and includes a pint in the panoramic Skybar.Great walks - Wander through leafy Georgian Dublin to St. Stephens Green, a charming central park complete with swan filled pond.Full of characterOpulentRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, I Escape, Tablet, Fodors, Frommers, Kiwi Collection
Dublin’s funkiest hotel. Bold colours of scarlet red and lime green are exaggerated by contemporary Baroque flourishes - extravagant patterns and oversized furniture. Sleek, more neutral bedrooms with all the high-techery and sophisticated meeting rooms - a lavish spot for business or pleasure. See More
Pembroke Hall Dublin (Ballsbridge) 12 rooms from €275City Style - Set in a quiet area close to the main attractions, this is a great base to come back to after a day of sightseeingHideaway - Set in quiet Ballsbridge, this is a great Dublin bolt-hole away from the busy city centreRomantic Break - Choose a room with a super king-size bed to luxuriate in on your romantic getawayTennis - Keep active and visit Herbert Park tennis club, a public tennis club with 8 courts
This chic hotel is located in a four-storey listed Georgian townhouse in Dublin's leafy Ballsbridge area. The ensuite rooms are decorated in a period style in keeping with the building's legacy; expect king-size and super king-size beds dressed in high-quality cotton linens. A stately city stay. See More
The Marker Hotel Dublin (Docklands) 187 rooms from €296Spa breaks - Award winning spa with 23m indoor infinity pool, hot tub, sauna, eucaplytus infused steam room & extensive range of treatmentsContemporary - Checker board front facade reflects the money that has been spent on the visual impact of the hotelBusiness meetings - Ideal for business travellers attending the nearby Dublin convention CentreSights nearby - Well placed for getting to all of Dublin's sights. 20 minute walk to the centre of the city
Intercontinental Dublin Dublin 139 rooms from €305Spa breaks - ESPA spa featuring its trademark treatments, plus sauna, steam room and relaxation areaCity Style - A luxurious five star stay with impeccable service and a tranquil settingSights nearby - Make a trip to see Trinity College and Dublin CastleSwimming Pool - Indoor Pool
The Fitzwilliam Hotel Dublin 139 rooms from €309City Style - Sitting in the centre of the bustling capital, this hotel is a chic stay for a city breakFamilies - The spacious rooms and on-site facilities are great for those travelling with childrenHoneymoons - Book a luxury honeymoon package and make it a 5-star holidayGreat walks - Take a walk through Dublin and discover its history with the hotel's tailormade podcasts, available to hotel guests
This five-star luxury hotel is nestled in the heart of Dublin's city centre. The best of the spacious rooms are decorated in bold colours and boast plush four-poster beds. Enjoy excellent views over the city sights from the suite's balcony. Drink at the Inn on the Green for an authentic Irish break. See More
The Westbury Hotel Dublin 205 rooms from €323Local exploring - Offering a central location just off Grafton Street, find many of the city's attractions within walking distanceCity Style - A stylish boutique spot mixing contemporary and traditional design perfectlyFour poster beds - For romantics.Sights nearby - Well located for major sights.Recommended by - Tablet, Frommers, Kiwi Collection
An elegant hotel in the heart of the city offering an appealing mix of classic and contemporary design. Lofty rooms feature wooden floors, large sash windows and roll-top baths. Take high-tea in The Gallery, sip on a gin cocktail in the 1930s-style Sidebar before dining in the superb brasserie. See More
The Merrion Hotel Dublin 142 rooms from €355City Style - This Georgian masterpiece is the epitome of subtle style and effortless elegance.Sights nearby - Nearby Number One Merrion Square is the former home of one of Dublin's most famous sons, the writer and dramatist Oscar Wilde.Great walks - After a hearty meal take a stroll around the charming garden, or head down the road to the picturesque Merrion Square Park.Restaurant - Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud is Irelands only two starred Michelin.Recommended by - Tablet, Fodors, Frommers, Kiwi Collection
Effortlessly gracious grande dame that just happens to be only ten years old. Timelessly classic decoration that oozes understated elegance and grace - marble floors, colonnades, fireplaces, artworks, bedrooms in neutral tones. Beautiful garden, Michelin restaurant, and small spa. See More
The Shelbourne Dublin 265 rooms from €469Local exploring - The hotel's prime city centre location makes it a great base for local exploring, with all the main attractions close byCity Style - Set in a beautifully appointed period property in the heart of the capital, this hotel has reams of local Dublin styleRomantic Break - Couples love the romantic atmosphere at this luxury hotel; book an in-suite couples' massage for a special occasionSights nearby - Visit Dublin Castle, one of the top attractions in Dublin; for 700 years the castle was the seat of British power in Ireland
This luxury, five-star hotel is positioned in the heart of Ireland's capital. The commanding red-brick facade gives way to an opulent, neoclassical lobby. Upstairs, graceful guestrooms have 300-thread count linens and elegant, marble bathrooms. Book a suite for a distinguished stay; a stately hotel. See More