- ✓ Book Online Now
- ✓ Save time, save money
San Felice del Benaco
Search the best hotels in San Felice del Benaco
About San Felice del Benaco
Deriving it's name from the Latin for 'pleasant harbour', there is more to San Felice del Benaco than just a nice place to moor your boat. Perched on the western shore of Lake Garda, the commune is home to a number of charming architectural sites as well Isola del Garda, the lake's largest island. Our selection of the best place to stay in San Felice del Benaco features stunning views and superb hospitality.
What not to miss
- Pay a visit to the sanctuary of the Madonna del Carmine dating from the 15th century. It is a late example of Lombard Gothic architecture.
- The parish church in San Felice del Benaco houses frescoes by Carlo Innocenzo Carloni.
- The lake is obviously a huge reason to visit San Felice del Benaco.
- Take a trip to the historic remains of the castle of Portese.
Our selection of the best place to stay in San Felice del Benaco is an intimate affair that lets the beauty of the surroundings play a big part in the experience.
For a romantic break
- Picturesquely perched on the lake, Hotel Sogno is an intimate spot. Elegant rooms, a private beach and a superb restaurant all come together to make it a lovely place for a romantic holiday.
For an apartment or villa
- Browse the options at our online partner Booking.com.
- The best airports for San Felice del Benaco are either Bergamo or Verona.
- Having a car gives you great flexibility for exploring Lake Garda, so visit our online partner Rentalcars.
- There's no better time to visit San Felice del Benaco than in the summer months, when the temperatures sit comfortably in the twenties.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in San Felice del Benaco
Hotel Sogno 18 rooms from £132San Felice del Benaco (Lake Garda)
Hotel Sogno, in the quiet village of Valtenesi has a gorgeous private beach, small jetty and peaceful dining terrace overlooking the lake. The bedrooms are contemporary yet quaint. Suites have private balconies and even a sauna. Arrange lots of activities through the hotel - a great Lake Garda spot.Romantic Break - Sprawling suites, some with private balconies and Lake views plus in room saunasFoodies - Known for its restaurant amongst locals and touristsSights nearby - Visit Garda TownSwimming Pool - Indoor/outdoor